Cruel Pleasure

Story Info
He roughly dominates her & she hates it, at first.
11.6k words
4.63
36.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thedusty1
thedusty1
34 Followers

It's 12:04 am when she finally comes home, earlier than expected, what a good girl. Most 23-year olds aren't home this early, but being a few years older than her she has my gratitude. Everything is in place & I prepare my surprise. Hearing the garage close & her drunkenly stumbling in unaware that I await in the shadows behind her is thrilling. I smile as I watch her bend down to chuck her "going out" heels into the pile of shoes near her door, her ample posterior clings to her dangerously short dress & the opening in the back makes the female back quite erotic. I quietly follow her through her small living room to her cramped kitchen where she quickly downs a glass of water while looking out her kitchen window. She goes to fill her glass again when I strike.

Of course, she didn't notice the bottle of Grey Goose vodka I removed from her freezer, but she will. Grabbing a fistful of her auburn hair to violently pull her head back I pour vodka down her throat. I use my crotch & torso to pin her against the sink. The sheer shock, her attempts to scream, & flailing causes a copious amount of vodka to go down her gullet. I give her a momentary reprieve to catch her breath since my iron grip of her hair prevented her from wiggling or dodging the acrid liquid. My grip loosens & I roughly push her head forward & set the bottle down knowing she can't fight back yet. She violently coughs whilst her delicate hands desperately cling to the edge of the sink & her legs clumsily seek stability. Before she can finish coughing, I viciously pull a handful of her thick hair quickly breaking her weak grip on the sink. Dragging her unsteady body backwards to the small table in her kitchen her coughs now more panicked as her toned legs awkwardly struggle to make sense of their backwards motion. The short trip must seem an eternity to my latest conquest. It takes her a few moments to catch her breath & realize her arms & hands are weapons to be used against me. The pace I drag her is deliberately slow so she can gain her diminished wits while I time the next cruel twist.

She finally goes to attack the hand with a painful death grip in her hair, but I surprise her by letting go. With her body at an awkward angle she panics upon feeling gravity take her. Using the surprise I quickly bend & grab under her arms & hold her tightly as I slam the back of my body against the table gaining a small seat. Her reflexes slowed she rests momentarily against my broad frame & on my knee. I delicately brush her cheek flushed with drink, exertion, & fear. I nuzzle my head into the crook of her neck to give her soft kisses & position my arms under hers to hold her in a slightly uncomfortable position before lovingly sliding my hands down her ample chest. Her breath again begins to quicken as tears slowly fall down her cheeks while slurring "no" over & over. I feel her toned body & arms begin to tighten & she mutters an unsteady, but defiant, "no." I can't help but smile when she attempts her assault.

As her feet plant & her hands wisely go for my face I quickly spring forward & plant my feet forcing her to lose balance & fearfully grab what she can: me. Firmly I bite her ear & pull, forcing her to her tip toes. Just before she can gain a semblance of balance I viciously lift up under her arms to continue my assault on her astoundingly plump b cups & begin mauling them. Lifting her underneath her arms & by her breasts is somewhat awkward but intensifies my squeezes. Before releasing her ear, I notice stifled moans of shameful pleasure as her firm breasts are beautiful putty under my hands.

Slowly, I turn our bodies toward to table. The futile kicking of her legs & flapping of her arms intensifies as we turn. Upon hearing her mewling & gasps of struggle my cock becomes fully rigid underneath my pants. I thrust the beast against her delicious round ass moments before completing our turn. Her struggle weakens momentarily as my intentions are now clear. Her sobs & grunts of resistance desperately try to form words. "S...stop. P-p-please. No. N-nno, noooo," she mutters & slurs.

Now facing the table, I lean back further to shift her body weight to my shoulder. I slide my hands along the opening of her low-cut dress. I savor her intensified struggle then violently tear the garment nearly in half. I tease her now exposed breasts once again, but quickly seize her muscular body under her armpits. I slightly lift her only to then brutishly throw her face down on the table. Her body crashes against the table, denting & cracking the wall it's against. She cries & attempts to give a defiant "no" when I'm upon her.

Leaning over her & I roughly press my body against hers then pull her hair forcing her head back. I further lean on her & slide my face to her ear. Her ragged breath struggling to sob the word no, but can only repeat a shaky n sound. I lick her chin to her ear, thrust my tongue in, the gently nibble before hissing: "yes."

Her eyes widen in fear & a flood of tears begin descending her cheeks. I can't help but lick them away. My weight holds her down, but she fights valiantly to wiggle out from under me. At first she repeatedly attempts to push off the table, but her hands quickly begin to savagely swing at me. After a moment of these pathetic escape attempts I remind her of my hand in her hair by pulling her head down to the table. I grab a swinging arm by the wrist & twist it behind her back. She quickly calms, but continues to cry. The hand balled in her hair wickedly slides her face around the puddle of tears & spit now collecting on the table. I slowly untwist her arm & place her hand flat on the table. Unsurprisingly she tries to fight again, though she quickly relents when I aggressively pull her hair to lift her off the table in order to whisper "behave" before pushing her cheek back down. I again grab her wrist to slam it on the table.

"Enough! You are mine until I'm done with you!" I growl in her ear. I begin to lighten the pressure on her body whilst threatening her, "My pleasure is paramount, yours is a close 2nd. I don't want to hurt you, but I will & I'll like doing it." I feel her body quake under me & her crying becomes a series of sobs & gasps. I further lighten the pressure of my body against hers, pleased that she stays where I pinned her. Now, nearly standing I abruptly release her hair & her wrist in order to put my hands to better use.

The hand that once clutched her hair now sensuously runs through it before gently kneading the muscles on the back of her neck. My left hand now glides up her arm to meet my right in order to fully engulf her slender neck in a massage. Thumbs work the tight muscle in the back while my fingers menacingly grip & release throat. Her body trembles at the thought of what my hands may do to her as she renews her guttural crying.

"Shush, remember to be thankful I want to enjoy you & not . . ." my hands now slightly grip her throat, ". . . end you." I release her & relish the nervous gasps that escape her beautiful full lips. My hands begin to roam across her back, gently caressing her tense muscles. Anxious finger tips slide down to her sides grazing the sides of her breasts before fully grasping them to hungrily knead them. I'm pleased her nipples have hardened, my treatment towards her tits cause her to elicit fearful moans signaling shameful pleasure. Her moans change to quiet whimpering & her body tightens when my fingertips teasingly glide to her waist. I delicately squeeze what little love handles she has & trace my hands gently over her soft flat stomach, but as her shameful moans begin I pull her against my crotch. Her head rests on the table nodding left & right while she silently mouths "no" over & over, & yet her legs begin to slightly spread.

A sharp gasp of shock can be heard as my hands reach under her to grasp the material of her tattered dress. My clenched fingers greedily grip the torn neck line & then viciously pull. The tear in the front now complete leaves her beautiful front exposed. Though considering how fun that is & how much it scares her I quickly grab the bottom of the sexy opening on the back of her dress & continue my cruel fun. With a firm grasp I thrash her about, yanking her vulnerable body left & right, back & forth, & lifting her up stretching & contorting the dress before it finally gives way. The shredded dress now hangs loose off her sides. Shoulder straps now stretched, but keep the garment somewhat intact, her back & bottom are now on full display; the goosebumps & subtle sheen of sweat covering her is overwhelming. I hold her wrists against the table then bend over her. My clothed crotch slides over her butt while I slowly lick the back of her neck tracing her spine with my tongue to her shoulder blades & then to the small of her back. Now sobbing & shaking more than ever, I quickly slide my hands up her arms, down her sides, to her hips, where I find her thong waiting for me. Her fighting spirit renews & I decide to show her some of the toys I brought.

"I thought we were getting along so well," I say with a playful cruelty. I again trap her by leaning on top of her & pin her right hand to the table. "Honestly, I'm glad you are being so rude & impolite. Now I can show you some of the fun things I brought for us." Ignoring the tirade of insults & threats she spits at me I reach for the left chair pushed in under the table to slide out into her view. Upon seeing the "treats" her eyes widen & her body begins to buck & wriggle in a hopeless attempt to escape my body weight resting on her back.

"Please no! I'll do w-what you want! Oh, I can give you money & jewelry." Oh, the bargaining stage is both sad & pathetic. I stare into her almond eyes feigning consideration of her offer all while she continues begging & pleading.

My answer is given when I stand up & push her face against the table & abruptly grab a handful of her thong. Cruelty can be fun, so I pause for a brief moment to enjoy her screams & flailing. Though unlike her dress I release the material pulled from her & let it playfully snap against her exquisite behind, her yelp of surprise is adorable. An audible gulp comes from her as cruel hands become curious. My fingers trace along the elastic of her sexy lacy thong, playfully tugging & snapping the material. Though her body remains tense her breathing deepens as the front of her minuscule undies have slid between her beautiful pussy. My "cruel" teasing has begun to stimulate her confused body. She gasps as my thick fingers find their way to the front of her underwear & the other hands delicately kneads her breast. Her glistening body begins to shake when I begin tugging on the material in the front & teasing her hardening pink nub. Silently I wiggle the material left & right, up & down, & notice the rising temperature between her thighs. I chuckle when I see sweat drop from her brow & her jaw clenching tightly attempting to desperately stifle her moans of unexpected pleasure.

Startled from her reverie she gasps when both my hands quickly seize the front of thong. My hands hungrily grip the material & intensify the stimulation ofher hot pussy. With both hands now gliding the material against her intimate area & fingers grazing her love button she unconsciously moans aloud on occasion. Each noise is accompanied by her body giving a quick spasm. Cruelly I stop.

"These have to come off," I coo but also intensify my grip, "they're wet." She shamefully lowers her head & nervously slides her feet together. "No, I want to do it my way," I laugh. My hands begin slowly tugging at the front of her damp panties. While quickly pulling apart I gently lift & pull them against her front causing the material to erotically nip at her sensitive flesh & slide across it. As the material stretches & pulls, her spasms & stifled moans increase, so I wickedly expedite the situation by angrily pulling the material back & forth. Jokingly I say: "they just won't tear, I guess they're not wet enough." I swing her back & forth to intensify her stimulation & scare her. Sensing she is thoroughly stimulated I prepare to fully tear her thong from her body. Abruptly, I quit all movement & lean over her to enjoy the sounds of her confused & terrified gasps before speaking.

"You best get a good grip of that table." She begins crying & screaming incoherently. "DO IT! When I say do something you better fucking do it," I scream to reassert control. Now bawling her eyes out, she slowly extends shaking hands to fearfully grasp the edges of the table making her knuckles bone white. Sadistically, I make this moment last as her whimpers & pleas are music to my cock. With a smile I yank with all my might. With my fingers hungrily grasping the wet cotton I begin pulling the material apart, but find it surprisingly resistant as threads slowly creak & pop. I'm surprised when her whimpers soften. I notice her awkwardly dancing on her tip toes & moving her hips in the direction I pull. The material bites further into her most intimate flesh as I lift her by the garment & it begins to shred; she yelps as her pleasure mixes with pain.

For a few brief moments her frantic feet barely graze the floor while I anxiously lift her to tear the thong away. My cock further stiffens upon hearing her screams of shame & humiliation as the deteriorating thong cruelly suspends her in the air before abruptly ripping away. Surprisingly, her grip on the table remained solid, but when her feet plant on the ground her knees buckle & clench together like a vice. Her throaty sobs & loud gasping wails give me pause as I may have gone too far too early, but I'll be kind...for a moment. As she centers herself my fingers gently caress her hot pussy lips, sending shivers up her spine. Her grip of the table intensifies as my large hand encompasses her soft pussy lips for a brief massage & causes her body to shake. Rapid breathing occurs when I slowly & lightly run my long thick finger from her clit through her hot wet slit.

"Up you go," I say while finishing my caresses & watching her body tremble. Just before I yell at her, I see her steel herself & desperately seek solid footing. She slowly lifts her body back to the table. The abuse & alcohol cause her to stumble several times before collapsing on the table.

"Good girl, you deserve some water. I'm impressed by your vigor & budding obedience. You've done so well I'll even give you the chance to earn a passionate, nice, & slow fuck." Upon hearing "fuck" her hands clumsily push off the table while her hips & legs pivot to run away. Barely standing when her awkward first steps cause her to stumble, but her next step finds purchase & she begins to flee. Anticipating her actions, I had been walking away backward & rather than pounce immediately I let her take a couple steps before fiercely ending her escape. Giving momentary hope of escape only to yank it away is one of my favorite tactics.

"Oh, I think not!" I quickly close the distance & pull a remnant of her dress to slow her before furiously seizing her hair. Viciously pulling her luscious hair I angrily drag her back to the table while she struggles against me. Using her hair as a leash I pull the back of her body against me.

"Now, I have to punish you, but I'm a man of my word. Open your mouth!" My grip of her hair tightens as I forcibly tilt her head back while holding her against my chest, as my left hand firmly grasps her throat. I quickly jostle her head while ignoring her hands scratching & slapping me.

"Open your mouth & your eyes," I snarl. Her beautiful brown eyes meet my cold cruel eyes at last, my hand leaves her throat to capture her jaw forcing it open. I briefly let go to lift the bottom of my mask to expose my mouth. My hand returns to her barely open mouth to stick my large fingers in her warm mouth & force them to the back. She gags & gasps before I relent only to hook her bottom jaw & hold it wide open.

"Stick out your tongue, I want to taste you first," I command. A smile splits my stoic face when she cautiously presents me her pink velvety tongue. "Mmm, yum. Behave so you get plenty to drink." My grip on her jaw loosens slightly as I hungrily suck & nibble her tongue while staring into her wide terrified eyes. Enjoying her so much I begin to passionately kiss the beautiful woman in my clutches. She struggles fiercely as our tongues dart back & forth, I punctuate each deep kiss by gently nibbling or sucking on her pouty lips. Her terror & resistance remain, but lessen as she slightly relaxes to return my lust with hesitant, but affectionate, kisses. Abruptly ending our, surprisingly cooperative, kiss to again force her jaw open with my fingers. Abject terror shines bright in her eyes. Her tears return when an especially evil smile forms on my face.

"I know you are thirsty, but you misbehaved & being a whore means you'll have to earn water." I renew my brutal grip of her hair & jaw when she attempts wriggle free. "There will be consequences if you don't swallow every drop. Behaving leads to my happiness which leads me to enjoying you." Releasing her jaw I watch her fearfully react to my hand softly gliding down her chest, I run a finger down her flat stomach then begin teasingly tracing circles around her belly button. She nervously gulps & her breathing becomes erratic when my hand again slowly wanders down.

"Open wide & drink up," as her mouth cautiously opens I spit in her mouth several times causing her to gag. My hand now gracefully massages the flesh mere inches above her pussy. Her confused body begins to quiver & her knees nearly buckle. Her arms weakly flail not knowing which assault to swipe at, or if they want to.

"Leave it in your mouth until I allow you to swallow," I spit in her mouth a couple more times. Her face contorts in painful disgust as she awaits another serving. I quickly & hungrily grasp her bountiful soft breast before delicately rubbing & caressing each one like an adoring lover, her heart pounds faster & chesten redden. "I bet that tastes great," I spit again, now delicately caressing her nipples. "I'm certain no further punishment will be necessary," I spit again, intensifying the pressure on her small nubs. "Now swallow for me," her eyes bulge & when she hesitates I angrily twist & pull her nipple. "Behave & swallow!" I viciously slap her tit several times until she complies. I chuckle when she coughs, gags, & quietly sobs. Though her breathing quickens when I resume playfully teasing her rock-hard nipples; her chest now fully flushed from her shameful arousal causes tears to slowly streak her cheeks.

"Like I said, I'm a man of my word. I kindly gave you a drink & I'll eventually give you the chance to make my normal brutal fuck a nice gentle fuck," I whisper in her ear while still teasing her nipples. Her rigid body trembles as I begin licking her ear, but her legs nearly give out when I begin to play with her small patch of pubic hair. Whispering in her ear I say: "I'm going to fuck you & I don't care if you like it, if you cum, or if it hurts, though I guarantee you will cum, but the game we're about to play may lead to a win-win sort of situation. Now behave & play along." I move my hand from her crotch to mine & give a quick pull of her hair to remind her to behave. Pulling my waist band down I finally free my aching cock. Once my throbbing member freely pushes against her meaty ass she desperately tries to flee & starts screaming "no."

I quickly move us back to the edge of the table, trapping her between me & it. Grasping my cock in my hand I begin playfully spanking her with it before sliding it up & down between her glorious butt cheeks. As she struggles I move my ear close to her lips to hear her quiet cries. Again, I playfully spank her with my cock, but this time on her warm pussy. As I repeatedly tap my hard cock between her legs she gasps & grabs the table. Shame tinged moans struggle to escape her lips & when she tearfully begs me to stop, I do . . . only to begin sliding my hard member back & forth against her warm wet pussy lips. Enjoying her stifled moans & gasps & the feel of her soft pussy lips delicately caressing my cock is heavenly, but leaves me needing more.

thedusty1
thedusty1
34 Followers