Cruel Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think I'm done with you?" I ask while stroking my cock. She cautiously lays back on her elbows & stares at my cock. Looking me in the eye with a nervous, & yet curious, expression she shakes her head "no." I smile & reply "Smart girl." I offer her a hand, which she nervously takes, & help her stand up. Her eyes haven't left mine & upon standing her hand lingers in mine. After a few moments she remembers herself, abruptly pulling her hand from mine & quickly trying to cover herself. With a smile I gently grasp her face & caress her cheek with my thumb, I delight that she neither trembles nor attempts to escape my touch. I delicately trace her full lips with my thumb before gently parting her lips to push it in her mouth to which she timidly accepts.

"Suck," is my only command as she begins slowing pleasuring my thumb as if it were a cock. While she pleases my thumb, I shift my hand to her throat & slightly squeeze which intensifies her mouth play. Using her throat as a guide I push our bodies against the table, which again acts as a seat. My hips force her legs open & I push my thumb deep in her mouth. Her eyes open wide at the change, but also due to the proximity of my cock. I slowly push my hips & cock closer, causing her to scoot back on the table edge & spread her legs. My cock can easily slide into her pussy at this angle, but I use my free hand to caress & experience her body. While I rub my hand along her thigh, she sucks harder. When my hand hungrily squeezes her ass, her teeth delicately rake across my thumb. When my fingers trace a path across her ribs, stomach, & chest, she shudders & pushes her his closer to my cock. When I grasp her breast to knead the globe while also teasing her nipple, her eyes close & she moans deeply before deeply sucking my thumb.

"Put my cock inside your pussy," I whisper. Grasping her wrist, I move her hand to my cock. "Play with it first, I know you want to." At first, I guide her hand in stroking my member, but she quickly takes over. My thumb is an afterthought, but her tongue attentively teases the tip while her hand explores the cock that will again ravage her. My hand hungrily envelops her breast while my lips & tongue explore her neck & ear & she succumbs to her own lust. Her hand eagerly works my cock with unbridled skill going from quick jerking to slow long strokes & even rubbing the tip against her pussy & clit. When she firmly grasps my balls I prepare to brutalize her to reassert control, but she merely uses them to pleasure me & steer my cock into her waiting pussy.

"I want you to remember that you did this," I whisper in her ear as I nibble the lobe & force my tongue within. Only putting a portion of my cock inside her allows me to tease & torture her. "Remember, this is all you wanted," I say while slowly sliding only a third of my cock in & out her. She begins to softly moan, but also whimpering as her body yearns for more of my cock. "Do you want more," I ask when I push deep in her pussy before returning to shallow thrusts. "Remember, I'm supposed to be raping you. You said you would never like how I fuck you & it seems you don't like this," emphasizing only a third of my cock in her. "What you seem to really like is more, but unless you . . ." Before I could finish taunting her she wraps her arms around my back pulling me nearly on top of her then wraps her legs around my waist to pull my hips flushed to her body. Her moan from pulling me deep into her is more like a defiant roar.

In one swift motion she begins to use me for her pleasure. My cock now lay completely sheathed in her hot wet pussy while her hips gyrate madly, desperate for pleasure. Her hands viciously grip my back trying to pull me in close. While I lay there in surprise enjoying her primal movements I feel her breath on my ear & enjoy her desperate erotic grunts. Her slurred voice finally coming through with a challenge.

"Y-You . . . talk too . . . mush," she growls through her growing exhaustion. "Fuck me . . . so I c-can . . . finally wash you off me. You bastard." Her teeth then bite my ear before her hands release my upper body. In shock I tighten my grasp on her throat & stand up. If not for the alcohol I wonder if she would be so bold.

"Bitch, you don't like my games?" I scream inches from her face while grasping her throat. Her eyes bulge in fear & mouth clenches as her legs still attempt to pull me towards her. "Fine, I'll keep this simple." I completely withdraw my cock & violently slam it back in her which elicits a shocked grunt from her. "I'll fuck you how I want," I quickly withdraw & stab my cock back in several times while still gripping her throat & remaining inches from her face. "If it hurts, I don't care. If you cum, I don't care." My cock slowly enters her loins & she trembles as I withdraw halfway & slam back in. Our eyes stare daggers at one another as I continue my assault. My stoic face only begins smiling when tears again form in her eyes. I feel her body tense & her pussy again begin to sporadically tremble as she nears another orgasm. I quickly get off her & grab a handful of her hair & force her to stand.

My hand viciously pulls her hair, forcing her to her tip toes. Again, her fear returns as she realizes she went too far & that I am no gentle lover. Her lips quiver & tears run down her cheeks. Desperate to win my affection again, she grasps my cock & her trembling hands glide up & down the angry shaft. I viciously slap her face & then spit on her. As she begins to wail I violently spin her & push her against the table. Partially bent over the table she braces herself on her hands. I grab the belt with my free hand & crack it against her tight stomach. The shock buckles her body & she collapses on the table. I begin to punish her ass with the belt like I should have this entire time. While I enjoy her desperate pleas of "no," "please stop," & other phrases begging for my mercy I am upset I let my need to tease & pleasure her distract me. Upon realizing I have given her 20 good whacks across her ass cheeks & back I can now use the belt in one of my favorite ways. I pause to decide my next move & to enjoy her pathetic mewling.

My lust & anger make my movements quick & gruff. I pull her body up to me by her hair & slightly turn her to face me while her back presses against my chest. The belt has left her blubbering, she fears looking at me, but I shake her head & upon meeting my eyes I spit on her face & cruelly smear her tears, snot, slobber, & my spit all around her face. Her resistance is quickly quelled when I slap her abused ass. To her utter terror I place the belt around her neck & give it a tug as a reminder that I'm in control & she is an object. I no longer tease with soft caresses or playful games I merely shove her over the table, push her face into the table, swat her hands away, then bury my cock in her hungry pussy as brutally possible while tugging on the belt like a leash.

"Ugh!" I growl upon forcing my cock back in her pussy. Again & again I give guttural growls as I repeatedly pull out & slam my cock deep in her quivering vagina. Her pained responses drip with shameful pleasure as her hands no longer swat at me or attempt to push me away, but reach for the wall to brace herself to better endure my brutal cock.

The brutality in which I fuck her is an expression of pure rage. Gone is the man who teases women to enhance their pleasure & to toy with them; what remains is a simple animal. There is no thought or nuance in my technique, I simply savagely pound her wet pussy. Whether she cums or not no longer concerns me as I have succumbed to my anger & desire. I no longer concern myself with my body slamming her into the table, I merely grit my teeth & make sure my brutal fucking leaves bruises.

In a surge of erotic rage my desire to humiliate her overcomes me & I grab the sides of her face. My fingers dig into her face & my middle & ring fingers find her mouth wide open. Her loud gasps & savage grunts of pleasure are replaced by slobbery incoherent sounds when my fingers angrily fishhook her mouth. With each angry thrust I pull back on her head. Her hands quickly start scratching & grabbing at my wrists & hands. I laugh as she desperately tries to stop my new humiliation & taunt her with cruel remarks.

"You don't like," I slam myself into her, "my fingers in your mouth?" I ask while pulling back on her face while simultaneously plowing into her. Loosening my grasp on her face each time I withdraw only to savagely pull back each time my cock plows forward. My animal growls combine with her slobbery gasps of pleasure, but are barely heard over the crash of our colliding bodies & the table creaking wildly & crashing into the wall. I remove a hand from her mouth & violently grab her hair & I pause my assault to reposition my body to finish my angry intercourse with power.

I angrily slap her ass & lift more of her hips on the table. Her legs no longer touch the floor, most of her tired body lay on the table. Both our bodies drip with sweat & seeing her vulnerable body stirs a hunger. I cannot help myself when I see her glistening pussy & push my face deep into her nether region. My tongue furiously licks up & down her dripping slit while my hands desperately pull her cheeks apart. She screams in fearful pleasure & her hands desperately seek something to hold onto, but when my hot tongue dives deep into her ass her legs become rigid while her hand desperately grabs my head to push me deeper. Her hips begin gyrating as her body convulses & she screams when her pussy erupts on the table. With her reaching another powerful orgasm I am both turned on & furious. Having let my belt merely hang tight around her neck I now angrily grab it & smile when her fearful hands claw at the tight leather cutting into her tender neck.

"My turn to cum now bitch," I growl then yank on the belt again. As I put my leg on the table & position my raging cock at the entrance of her hungry pussy I see her glance back looking both nervous & excited. With a smile I slowly slide my cock in her hot wet pussy & tug on the belt, "You like this don't you slut?" I pull tighter & angrily thrust. "Answer bitch!" I bark as I pull out & slam into her pussy several times.

"Y-yes . . . mmm fu-fuck me & ch-cho-ke me. I fuck-king haaate you!" She screams upon feeling me pull the belt & aggressively penetrate her.

With my leg on the table & her hips flat on the table my cock now penetrates her more deeply than before. I stab my cock down & forward over & over. My angry cock is soothed by her warm pussy desperately trying to endure my brutal assault. Her screams of pleasure are literally choked gasps. While I never want this to end my balls tell me I don't have much time left. My fingers greedily grip her meaty butt cheek for leverage as I force myself in & out of her sacred sheathe. As I pull on the belt harder than before I feel her pussy again clench my cock & the thumb of my hand grasping her sexy ass begins caressing her tight asshole. Her moans & screams become shrieks of pleasure that reach a brutal crescendo when I abruptly force my thumb in her excruciatingly tight anus.

Her body reacts to my thumb's intrusion by stiffening, her teeth clench, she violently shakes her head "no," but her vagina screams yes as it tightens & coats my cock with hot fluid. I pummel her pussy as hard as possible as it drips with nectar like never before. As I literally slam my pelvis into her ass in order to drive my cock as far into her vagina as possible my thumb also ignites a darker pleasure within her. A new bestial lust spreads across her body, though she whimpers "no" her moaning intensifies & her legs open wider. I clench my jaw & intensify the brutal pleasure. Her pussy has become a furnace of lust as the walls of her hot sheathe frantically massage my cock as she again begins to orgasm, but I too feel my lust peak.

The erotic heat from her clenching pussy results in her hot nectar engulfing my cock. With sweat dripping from my brow & chest onto her glistening sexy body I begin my final desperate thrusts. Though vicious & deep my final thrusts don't embody rage, but passion. Desperate to feel her climax with me I pull the belt tight, making her arch her back, intensify my brutal thrusts & wickedly fuck her tight ass with my thumb; she howls in enraptured pleasure. As my cock furiously glides in & out of her gushing pussy I know our pleasure is now a duet of desire. With five or so powerful thrusts my pleasure ends with a bestial muffled grunt & a howl of unbridled pleasure that can barely be heard over her shrieks of pleasure. Scorching cum erupts from my cock in a euphoric explosion of ecstasy like I have never felt before. While I leave myself deep within her quivering cavern her sweaty body sporadically shudders & trembles with aftershocks from her excruciatingly powerful orgasm. My hot cum & her warm nectar mingle in her tremoring pussy, I lay myself against her beautiful warm aching body & breathe in the smell of her hair. A faint sexy gasp crosses her lips when I extract my thumb from her sensitive back passage. I shudder with pleasure as my iron cock finally softens & the mixture of our pleasure leaks from her pussy.

For my final act I lightly tug on the belt to remind her that she is mine. Carefully, I regain my legs & stand next to the table. Knowing my beautiful victim is tired I allow her to stay on her belly, but I turn her towards me. With a pull of the belt & grabbing her arm I turn her face away from the wall & to the edge of the table, facing me & my semi-hard cock. The fearful look she gives me, & my cock, nearly gets me rock hard. I gently run my hand through her hair & then brutally grasp a handful.

"Time to clean up," I say politely as I tenderly push her face into the table. "I planned on cumming in your mouth, but hearing you moan & scream was just beautiful." She desperately tries lifting her face from the puddle of our combined fluids. "Though, watching you lick up the mess we made is pretty hot as well." I smile as she stares angrily at me, I gruffly slide her face in the mess & command her "Do it . . . now." She firmly grasps the edges of the table & begins hesitantly licking the fluid in front of her. I steer her face by her hair & she begins readily licking up our combined fluids. She even stares directly into my eyes while she does it with tear filled eyes. When the table is completely clean she nervously awaits her next torment, but again I surprise her.

Still fearful & skeptical of my touch she tenses & pulls away from my hands. Slowly, I reach out to gently caress her hair & cheek before undoing the belt around her neck. Delicately I wipe away the new tears slowly forming in her beautiful eyes. I smile lovingly knowing the confusion & guilt swarming her mind must be overwhelming her. I slowly help her sit on the edge of the table that somehow survived the night. We stare at each other, her eyes fearful & mine full of adoration. I look down at her beautiful face & pull her into a hungry kiss. Her arms quickly dart to my chest where she attempts to push me away, but I quickly & gently grasp the sides of her face. My tongue pries apart her reluctant pouty lips, dissolving what little resistance remains, to explore her warm mouth. As we kiss her hands no longer push against me, but explore & grasp my muscular upper body. Maybe she realizes I mean her no harm, or she is just too tired to resist, but our mouths envelope one another & our tongues dance beautifully together.

Knowing the evening is coming to a close I reach for my pants & grab what's in the pocket. I reluctantly end our kiss & smile at the shameful realization of her actions. With my final gift I will surely assuage any guilt or confusion. She is surprised when I hand her my company card. I smile when she looks at me in shock after reading it.

"I am so happy you & your husband hired me for this," I begin walking around the kitchen & collecting the hidden cameras I had set up earlier. "Normally my company, 'Sensual Services,' helps couples explore the 'sexual realm of opportunities,' provide counselling, therapy, fantasy fulfillment guidance, & other pretty great services. Though, after watching your initial couple interview, corresponding with you Mary I quickly got over the odd request & have been thinking about this night for days." I slip on my pants then go to get Mary a glass of water. Before I can reach the sink Mary finally speaks.

"Bu-but I'm-I'm not married . . . I have never heard of tha-that company. I - I don't know who you are or what you're talking about," she cautiously pulls her knees to her chest & wraps her arms around them. She begins weeping, "I've never been tre- treated like that before or . . ." she gulps nervously, "reacted to a m-man like that before."

I slowly turn around & can only stare wide eyed at the beautiful woman I was paid & instructed to brutally fuck, film, & antagonize. She looks at me confused & afraid but sees me differently now. Her tear-filled eyes look at the card & then to me as I slowly & clumsily stumble back toward her.

"What? N-no. No. I would never . . . we-we emailed & we planned this whole thing," I absently mumble while struggling to make eye contact with Mary. "You-you're Mary Alstead," I question & she nods her head & I gasp. Mumbling various apologetic statements while I fall to me knees & rest my head on her feet. I'm startled when I feel her trembling hand rest on my head to awkwardly pat & comfort me.

I jump to my feet startling her & quickly reach for my phone. "The-the emails & couple interview . . . y-you told me the back door would be unlocked." I pull up our emails & she scrolls through them. Upon reading them she covers her mouth in shock & shakes her head no.

"That's my email address & my words, bu-but the um . . . instructions are from a private site I posted my erm . . . fantasies to a long time ago. I don't know how anyone would tie them to me, use them, or even want th-this to happen." She nervously hands me my phone.

"Mary, I am so sorry I hurt you," I pause to gain composure. "I'll call 911 to make sure you're ok &to figure out h-how this happened." I begin to dial, but she quickly jumps up to stop me & wraps her hands around mine.

"Stop . . . it wasn't your fault &..." she gulps, "it wasn't all bad." Her face & chest blush, then we nervously withdraw our hands. "You actually, did," she nervously & shamefully looks down, "things I've been wanting for a long time, but . . . we need to figure out how this happened . . . let me see the interview." While I pull up the interview she puts on my shirt, why her simple action turns me on I'll never know. I play it & we awkwardly stand near each other. We stare in shock as we now realize the woman is nearly a clone of Mary, but she points out the subtle differences nor does she recognize the male.

Before we can discuss the situation anymore her phone begins to rumble & mere moments after hers my phone receives several new texts. The number I don't recognize, but the images I do. My phone shows me brutalizing Mary & the caption "How does being a rapist feel?" I then receive several short clips of Mary trying to fight me off & several clips of her screaming due to my varying "techniques." Upon seeing her reaction to her phone, I assume she got the same messages. She nervously shows me her screen, but hers is different. The images are of her in ecstasy while being mistreated by me with her caption reading: "I knew you were a whore."

"The cameras I was instructed to use must have been hacked, set up to stream, or something since the images & videos we received came from my cameras."

"Oh my god," her hands cover her face, "what if it gets posted somewhere or sent to people we know."

We nervously stare at each other & accept we have both been used. The emotions & feelings cascade off Mary as she no longer sees me as a threat or predator, but a fellow victim, & a reluctant partner. I don't know what to say or how to act as I struggle to hide my emotions. We gingerly approach one another, struggling to make eye contact, & cautiously attempting to form words. Just as I find the will to speak both of our phones begin to ring. Fearfully we look & recognize the number as the one we received the images & videos from. Mary gives me a confident nod & I nod back, we each answer our phones & are greeted by an eerie electronic voice which mockingly states: