Cruel Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In just one brutal moment I force her to bend over the table, knocking the wind out of her. Moving with skillful speed I grab one of the items off the chair that terrified my pet: handcuffs. Yanking her wrist toward me I clasp a cuff around it & do the same to her other wrist. A furious scream erupts from her & she viciously thrashes around desperate to be free of my torment. Bending slightly, I position my cock dangerously close to her hot entrance. I grab another item from the chair inducing a new fear which quickly ends her struggle, but causes a flood of tears & incoherent pleas.

"Shh," I coo while delicately dragging the hard leather belt up & down her spine, "I promised you a game & since I can't trust you . . ." I fiercely slam the belt on the table next to her face while simultaneously yanking on the cuffs. I'm not sure if her terrified yelp is due to the belt or my thick knob grinding along her moist pussy.

"So, I'm going to slam my cock into your pussy as fucking hard & deep as I can & then I'll slooowly pull out so you can feel every inch," I pause to enjoy her whimpers & trembling. "After I do that, if you can tell me how big my cock is I'll make sure this will be the best & most pleasurable fuck of your life. What do you say?"

"W-w-why are yooou dooing this?" Her trembling voice is hoarse from screaming & slurs. "I I'm scared of you & . . . it, it s-s-seems big & th-this is just cruel! I don-don't want i-i-it to hurt. Please, please just stop," she cries while trying to look back at me. Beautiful brown eyes now puffy & red from profuse crying. I gently stroke her hair & wipe the sweat from her brow before giving her a quick thwack with the belt across her meaty booty.

"You're right," I sigh, "It is big & will definitely hurt . . . at first." The gentle hand now harshly pushes her face into the table causing her pleas to become whimpers while my other hand helps guide my furious phallus toward her warm sheath. She whimpers louder as I pull my hips back, but she shrieks when I ruthlessly slam myself into her vagina. When our bodies become one the table creaks & dents the wall & she screams in erotic agony.

"NNNOO...ERR...ARRGH...UUUGH...mmm," are the only anguished noises she makes when I violently impale her on my meat lance before tears & deep sporadic breaths. I knew my teasing would moisten her passage, but her hot pussy is surprisingly wet. My fingers dig into her shoulders, pulling her further down on my cock as I still push in deeper desperate to feel her at her tightest. With my cock forcefully stretching her tight moist canal her eyes bulge before clinching shut, she bares her teeth & makes painful moans while her body rolls back & forth seeking comfort & escape. Her cuffed hands repeatedly open & close while her feet shift awkwardly due to my brutal intrusion causing feelings of pain, & pleasure, to erupt within her.

"So, I'll let that sink in," I pause to further enjoy her body & gyrations of discomfort before they turn to pleasure. "Remember, if you can guess how big my cock is I'll make this so good you'll think I'm trying to impress you," her pained mumbling subsides but her tears continue. I continue holding her down on my cock while I still push forward to selfishly enjoy her tightness before she can fully adapt. As she finally settles & accepts the intrusion I begin to move my hips in a circle, ensuring she feels every part. "I'm going to ooooooh, sooooo slowly pull my incredibly hard cock from your achingly tight pussy & then you'll give me your guess. If you're wrong, well . . . we'll play again," she shivers & violently shakes her head no at the idea of another vicious impaling, "but after that I will fuck you as rough as I can & with whatever I want." Hinting towards the other toys on the chair. Her waning discomfort is almost as good as her pussy.

I pull on her cuffs for leverage as I begin cautiously sliding out of her warm sheathe. My considerable girth causes her pussy to nearly choke the veiny member sliding excruciatingly slow from her; I admire her vice like pussy nearly following as the inner lips can barely release me. It's sexy as she writhes under me, slowly adapting to the intrusion & goes from willingly hating my cock to unwillingly worshiping it as her pussy warms, spasms, & lubricates as I withdraw. Almost entirely out now I watch her continue to shift awkwardly as her discomfort becomes an erotic turmoil. Her beautiful body glistens with sweat as she has not relaxed a single muscle since I entered her. Finally, completely withdrawn from her canal her body trembles with relief & agony, but also relaxes slightly. I smile knowing my brutal treatment is beginning to affect her & how she will continue to resist the building pleasure.

"I'll give you a moment to collect your thoughts, but then give me your guess. Though don't mind me while I occupy my time," I quickly drop to my knees behind her. Her fear is palpable as her body tenses once again & she desperately tries to find me. Just as she begins her attempt to stand up I firmly grab her succulent butt cheeks startling her. Upon feeling me pull her cheeks apart & plunging my tongue deep into her asshole she collapses on the table only to elicit a shocked gasp.

"I want to know what you think of my cock," I ask while sliding my tongue along her slit before again teasing her asshole, again she gasps deeply. My tongue hungrily darts up & down her slit, going in & out of her quickly moistening pussy & her tight, likely virgin, asshole. Whether intentional or not, her feet slowly slide further apart allowing my tongue to delve even deeper. She makes muffled gasps & her toes curl as I explore her with my tongue. "You're being rude by only mumbling & breathing hard. Tell me your guess." I punctuate my command by giving each of her ass cheeks a rough slap.

"Uggh, it's big . . . & huuurts," she nervously answers while also enduring my intrusive tongue & spanks. "I don't want y-you to," she loudly gasps as my tongue deeply penetrates her ass, "uhn, hurt me. Do you k-k-kno-o-ow me? I'm sorry for whate-e-ever happened, but please n-n-no more AAAAh!"She screams when I pinch her clit & drive my tongue into her ass.

"Guess," I growl no longer acting playful. Standing once again I start sliding my shaft along her slit. "Guess how big you think I am," my belt gives her a wicked spank.

"Agggh!" she cries, "what is wrong with you!" I spank her & give her a couple harsh whacks with my belt which elicit deep gasps & sharp screams.

"Guess & we'll move on," I run my hands across her plump booty then spank each cheek simultaneously & hear a quiet 'mmm' escape her mouth. From her erratic breathing & stifled noises I think she is struggling to not enjoy my punishment.

"Oh, my god! What does it matter?!" She now screams with tears in her eyes. "You're going to fuck me anyway & regardless of how you fuck me I'll hate it!" I hungrily massage her butt cheeks while she yells, then harshly spank her several times, & give her a biting whack with my belt before speaking.

"Fine, since you don't have a guess I'll go over every inch with you," I grasp her hips & briefly tease her hole before again brutally burying myself deep in her tender tight vaginal canal. I quickly pull out to ensure she feels what treatment awaits & then repeat my brutal entrance multiple times. With each brutal entrance she awkwardly shifts & yelps, but each angry thrust elicit bestial grunts echoing a pain that hides her subtle moans of pleasure. Her battered pussy drips with desire & is desperate for a climax. "Now, I'll go in really slow to make sure you know how much cock is getting slammed in your pussy."

"W-wait, wait. I'll guess," she begs between gasps, crying quietly & breathing hard. "Pl-please, my body needs a second," she gulps. "Is it 8 inches?" Her guess sounding more of a hope than attempt to earn a more bearable fuck. I give her a whack with the belt.

"What is the biggest cock you've had? Was it 8 inches?" I ask gently rubbing my member along her slit while giving her butt sporadic stings from my belt.

"Yes, i-it was. Am am I-I right? You'll be-e-e gentle now?" She asks pathetically.

I remain quiet as I continue to tease her body before making my way to the side of the table. She has nervously kept her forehead on the table, but now realizes I stand so close to her face. Fearfully, she turns her head towards not just me, but also my cock. Her eyes widen in shock when she finally sees my whole cock illuminated by the dim light over the sink.

"You still think it's just 8 inches?" I ask & she fearfully shakes her head no. I grab her head & slide her face to the edge of the table, my cock looms over her. "As you can tell," I begin aggressively rubbing my cock & balls on her face, "it's bigger than 8 inches." I pick up the leather belt & glide it across her butt cheeks & tap it against her pussy. "Open your mouth & stick out your tongue." I request nicely, but her pleading eyes know I'm giving her no choice. I smile as she nervously & awkwardly assesses my cock, still bent over the table she struggles to shift her body closer.

When her lips first envelope the bulbous head of my cock I feel her tongue nervously dance around the tip & I shudder in pleasure. I push forward slightly & she begins to work her warm mouth down my shaft, knowing she can't in this position I grab her hair & hold her in place. Extracting my cock from her mouth I remove my pants entirely then line up my cock with her open mouth.

Staring into her fearful eyes when I viciously cram a large portion of my cock in her mouth & partly down her throat. Her panic & spasming throat make my cock ache with pleasure. I smile menacingly at her before pulling my cock from her mouth. With a deep gasp she begins coughing fitfully. I can't help, but to give her a few whacks with the belt across her ass since I'm being denied what I want.

"So deep throating isn't your strong suit?" I ask as I grab a handful of her hair in anticipation.

"I-I-I can do better, promise! Please, don't-don't use the belt again." She eagerly opens her mouth & sticks her tongue out & looks directly into my eyes. The sight is so hot I can't resist, I allow her to begin working her way down my cock. Her sexy warm mouth desperately inhales the first 4 inches. Managing to work her body back & forth she slides her mouth up & down my shaft. The sounds of her desperate task fill the room as she slurps my cock deep, coughs when forcing herself further down, & desperately sniffles. Her fearful ministrations are exquisite. Each movement slightly deeper as she strains herself to get more of me inside her. Moving & twisting her body a little bit for better access I quickly take over.

With her body turned & her chest towards me I pull back on her hair to create a more accessible throat. It's hard to tell if her tears are from the gagging or the shame. As I slowly push my cock in her mouth I put my left leg on the table & use the hand not pulling her hair to firmly grasp her ass to pull her closer to me further bending her body. My cock is treated to her warm tongue fearfully caressing its tip. While she sucks I run my fingers around her slit making sure I barely touch it.

"Have you ever been face fucked?" I ask curiously while teasing her slippery slit. Shaking her head no, I ask, "Have you ever wanted to be?" my cruel smile infuriating her. Annoyed she shakes her head no, & I reply "Good," then I start forcing my cock further into her mouth as deep as possible. Upon hitting resistance, I abruptly cram two fingers in her desperate pussy, her eyes flash wide & her shock allows my cock deep in her throat.

As my cock forces its way passed any resistance her body provides she convulses violently. But all her gagging, coughing, attempts to scream, & thrashing do is get me harder. When I occasionally withdraw she gasps & begs, but I merely give her a moment before pulling her mouth back to my cock. Repeatedly gagging her with my cock never grows old. For 10 minutes I brutalize her throat; either angrily fucking her face like a vagina or forcefully feeding her as much cock as possible just to feel her throat fiercely try to expel the thick intruder. While my cock forces pleasure from her mouth my thick fingers constantly tease her pussy to keep her on the edge of pleasure.

With one thrust I finally force a little more than 8 inches into her throat. I desperately hold her in place to savor the traumatic pleasure her throat provides my cock & look upon the destruction. Her face is covered in spit, tears, & bile, her gorgeous face is beat red & her beautiful eyes now bulge from their sockets as she urgently coughs around my cock praying for air. Sniffing deeply to desperately gain what little oxygen she can through her nose her eyes scream at me. Seeing her like this is intoxicating & gives me an idea. I cruelly pinch her nose to further enjoy the pleasure of her panic on my cock. After a few moments I relent & allow her a brief breath before fucking her face once again.

"I'm very impressed with you," I say while holding my cock buried in her throat longer than I have so far. "I doubt you were able to get all 8 inches of that other cock in your throat. Though, as you can probably see even with 8 inches swallowed there's more cock that needs sucked." I point to the base & the remaining distance. Her delicious struggles only massage my cock, her pleading eyes seek mercy. "So, with 8 in your mouth I'm left with this inch & a half. Before I let you breathe you have to get the rest of my cock in your throat."

Struggling to shake her head no, I just nod. The euphoric sensation of her desperately pushing herself further down my cock excites & invigorates me. My hand helps pull her face to the base while my fingers push deep in her pussy. Her clenching throat, flooding mouth, & humiliation are deeply satisfying. As her face turns a deep shade of blue her pussy greedily grips my fingers & her throat opens as she attempts to scream in pleasure; to prevent her from totally climaxing I remove my fingers & use both hands to hold her head in place in order to force my hips forward to get that last bit of meat down her throat. As I feel my balls just barely reach her chin I decide she has gotten close enough, but I greedily hold her in place to enjoy her tortured throat & her humiliation. Though before I completely take my cock out of her mouth I brutally saw in & out of her mouth while simultaneously pulling her face up & down my cock. A symphony of her short desperate breaths, wet gagging, & whimpers fill the room as my cock rapidly fucks her face & I angrily pull her head back & forth. While not nearly as deep as before I make sure it's enough to cause her throat to gaggingly pleasure my cock. Unable to resist her warm wet throat I stop & hold her face as close to my crotch as possible & lose myself in the pleasure of her spasming throat, pleading eyes, garbled mouth sounds, & her frantic movements for several moments before abruptly shoving her from cock. Upon no longer having anything in her throat she coughs, gags violently, & gasps for air. Coughing so hard she nearly falls to the ground.

I watch her stumble & gasp while stroking my wet cock, using her saliva & tears that coat it. The humiliation & cruelty drips from my cock, I decide I can no longer hold back. Defeated she lays on the table struggling to catch her breath while watching me, knowing I'm not done with her. I quickly pull her completely back on the table by the remnants of her dress. Now on her back I rip what is left of her dress from her body & throw her thighs open. Terribly winded she shakes her head no & tries to say the word, but she cannot. Her arms meekly try to push me away. Roughly I lift her legs, resting her ankles on my shoulders & then grip her thighs to abruptly pull her tired body to me. Pulling her up by the back of the neck so she can see me rest my slobbery cock on top of her swollen pussy lips, showing how far it will penetrate her.

Cruelly, I slide my slobbery member back & forth over her intimate region while my hand roams up & down her legs. As I bend forward she shivers & recoils as my masked face comes close to hers. Still too winded to speak I greedily kiss her & as she tries to avoid my mouth I begin to quickly slide my shaft into her burning pussy. Her surprised gasp allows me to completely engulf her mouth with mine. I gently slide myself all the way in & I quickly grab a handful of her hair with one hand while the other wraps around her back. As I pull her body to me I fully penetrate her & then begin to fuck her at a slow pace, but push myself into her deeply & aggressively. My cock causes her to clench her teeth in a desperate attempt to conceal the pleasure she feels.

"Now, tell me," I begin saying whilst giving her a rather quick powerful thrust. "How big is my cock?"

Through a fog of fear, pleasure, pain, & booze she begins to moan deeply while I bite her lower lip, though she refuses to look at me. My pace quickens & I pull her even closer to the edge of the table. Her breathing deepens & I begin to deeply pound her pussy. After I withdraw my cock slowly I very quickly bury it balls deep, each deep thrust making a loud clap as I brutally slam into her. Each thrust my cock is greeted by a warm wet clench from a pussy yearning to explode. Again I begin to fuck her faster, no longer withdrawing entirely now viciously thrusting in & out. The claps of our flesh now so loud & frequent like our flesh is applauding my brutality.

I pull back on her hair & force her to look me in the eye. We stare at one another speaking volumes with our eyes. Mine a greedy pleasure based on cruelty & power, but hers just burn with rage. A face as beautiful as hers has never been abused & as she clenches her jaw to stifle her moans her eyes tell me "I hate you, I hate what you've done, & I hate how good this feels." My cock is now like a blur in & out of her unwilling pussy, I thrust into her deeply & hold myself there. When she gasps I grab her throat & pull her hair while enjoying her quivering pussy.

"Stop fighting it, I know you're close," I smile mischievously. "Tell me how big my cock is & if you like it. Do that & I'll let you cum." The rage inside her explodes in a bout of frustration & hate.

"Argh! You sick fuck! Your circus cock is 9.5 inches! Ugh! I want you to fucking die, you sick twisted fuck!" her hips begin to rock back & forth desperate to feel me move within her. "Your painful cock nearly ripped me in half! I hate you & your giant cock! God, I hate how good it feels! Now fuck me so I can be done with you!" She stares at me, tears roll down her cheek, but she is too angry to sob.

"You're correct & believe me when I'm done with you, you'll never forget me," I begin to thrust quickly & brutally, but pause when fully sheathed to speak. "Or my cock," our flesh again starts clapping together as I slam my full length into her faster. "Or how I made you feel," her jaw relaxes, her eyes close, & she begins grunting wildly. "Or that you begged for it," I pull her hair, again forcing her to look at me as my cock is a mere blur savagely stimulating her. "Or that this is the best orgasm you've ever felt. Now cum for me whore," I spit in her mouth & gruffly maul her firm breast. Her body begins trembling violently & her cuffed hands frantically seek the edge of the table to grasp. My cock aches with pleasure. When she finally does reach her climax a guttural animalistic yell dripping with rage & lust erupts from her lungs, but is muted by a firmly clenched jaw. Her pussy becomes a sensual vice forcing me to slow; her legs vibrate, body spasms, & a flood of her nectar drowns my cock. If she wasn't so tight I'm sure we'd both be drenched.

I pull her to my chest & leave my cock buried deep in her quivering vagina. She resists my gentle embrace, but quickly falls into me as her entire body echoes the pleasure wrought by my vicious fucking. I delicately slide her legs off my shoulders & smile seeing her toes still remain curled. With her legs down her body now collapses against me. Her heart races & I feel her body occasionally shudder with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She looks up at me in fearful shock as I undo her handcuffs. I gently lay her down on the table & finally slowly withdraw my cock from her pussy causing another shudder.