Cruel Pleasure (Book 01)

Story Info
Two lovers broken apart by a cruel event.
85.4k words
4.5
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two Lovers broken apart by a cruel event. And Maybell is responsible for a heinous act. She is responsible, and so she deserves to be punished. She deserves everything that he does to her. Doesn't she?

The other Lover is a powerful man. Isiah Lee. And he wants to get revenge. He wants to stop the pain. The painful madness of love betrayed. She deserves everything that he does to her. Doesn't she?

A sensual story of cruelty, pleasure...and maybe renewal.

Isiah lee is the billionaire son to a technological dynasty. Maybell Foster is a jewelry saleswoman. They are in love, but Maybell betrayed Isiah. She betrayed their future. She killed them.

Torn apart by her actions Isiah is broken and revenge corrupts his heart...driving their love to a dangerous place full of pain and tortured desires that they both indulge in because they are both too weak to walk away...

*

Chapter One -- Come (Cum)

Maybell Foster Got exactly what she deserved.

In the soft autumn light the young coca colored woman basked in the crisp 70 degree sunset over the hills in upper East Chicago. Long bare legs and ebony colored arms glowed in the orange light. While gossamer green eyes, full pink lips and a slim face framed by black curly locks soaked in the last rays of the day making her hair blaze like obsidian.

Thee were the last minutes of her freedom.

Because her nights now belonged to revenge and pleasure pain so sharp it was enough to drive her mad.

"Blip! Blip!" Said her cell phone just as the sun sank off, turning the sky into a pastel painting full of blue, orange and peach russet clouds. The chirp of insects and the "whoosh" of vehicles across the overpass hanging far above her head were the only sounds and for Maybell the phone easily overshadowed them all.

It wasn't a call. It was a text. A summons that made the young woman tremble and tears spring to her eyes.

Don't look. Don't go to him....Your wasting you time.....

She tried often, every night, to fight it. But Maybelle's always ended up looking at the phone. She always read the text. She didn't care if she was wasting her time.

And she away ran, heart pounding, and flesh quivering to answer his summons.

All in all Maybell was a normal, soft, sweet woman of only 21 years. She had a lucrative job as a diamond sales woman. Two cats. And an associate degree in business. She also had a loving family and a stable financial career.

And yet this all seemed second to the bringer of cruel lust. The man she had betrayed. The man who called her now.

Maybell got what she deserved.

***

Taking a shuddering breath Maybell stood up from where she had been sitting against the hood of her small Honda.

She looked at the text.

[Are you coming tonight?]

A short sentence. The same exact sentence He had been sending to her for nearly two weeks now. A double antandre meant to make her squirm.

The text. The summons. Or was it more like a challenge? A dare? HE wanted it to be her choice. He wanted her to choose him, because she hadn't chosen him before.

What are you going to do? You can stop this....He's destroying you and you're just going to let him?

Swallowing a small chill Maybell pressed her long dainty digests to the screen of her iPhone...replying.

[Don't I come every night?]

It was witty and simple and also held the double meaning. She was proud of herself.

There was a pause. There was always a pause lately. Before this had al began He had been quick and attentive with her in all things, even messages, but no more.

Now he was slow, as if he were bored or busy and had a million other things to do, rather than respond to her insignificant words.

Maybell sighed.

I want to go back....Why can't we just go back?

"Blip! Blip!" The phone buzzed in Maybelle's hand taking her thoughts. She glanced at his reply.

[Good Girl. Let's make sure you do the same tonight. Make me wait....I dare you...]

Sweating slightly, Maybell exited the text messaging screen and nearly cried out in horror as the time glowed bright white on her phones screen. 7:08pm.

With little dignity the woman scrambled up and down the roof of the car. She was not a small woman, built more like a compact amazon, sporting a healthy frame full of curves, she found herself nearly bouncing off the hood as she rolled to her feet, snatched her purse, hopped into the driver's seat and pulled off.

Crap! Every time he cuts the time a little shorter. Ill barely make it!

With a grim smile, Maybell shook her head and gripped the steering wheel.

He wants me to be late so he can make me suffer more for breaking my promise....

7:09 pm. Read the clock in her dash board as she merged into the street and headed towards the center of the city.

Chapter 2 - Lee Residence

Maybell parked the car at 7:28 pm.

Nearly twisting her ankle, she dashed from the car, up the curb, and across a clean and manicured lawn and up to a large white fence that encircled a large brick mansion, complete with a wide chimney, countless windows and nearly eight rooms, not including the living room, two kitchens , a garage and a giant pool. It was a Mansion that He owned.

Wasting precious seconds Maybell fumbled in her purse for the ID card that she was going to have to slide across the digital locks on the gate, that appeared to be made of old picket wood, but was in fact composed of metal and wires

Maybell swiped the card, then screamed in frustration when she had to turn the card around and swipe it again....the right way this time.

Finally bursting through the gate Maybell was suddenly in an immaculate garden. Rose shrubs as tall as a man and filed with red perfection spread all around. Elegant patio sets and stylish umbrellas and empty Grecian benches dotted acres of open land far into out into the encroaching night.

Maybell ignored it all. The splendor held no candle to the weight of time. Ahead of Maybell stretched a pleasing path of cement stones in various shades of pastel that created a pleasing little walkway through the green grass and fragrant flowers.

Dropping any faced of Grace Maybell dashed straight to the front door.

The woman was solid, but easily in shape and she reached the door quickly, curls swinging and breasts dancing up and down as she panted off the exercise.

Did I make it in time?

She asked herself. But too afraid to know the answer, Maybell left her phone in her bag, as she reached out and pressed the small doorbell beside the door. A silver plaque with black letters inlaid on it spelled out the surname of the people who owned that large mansion, and yard and a multi-million dollar dynasty.

Lee Residence...spelled the letters.

Maybell stood there, heart racing, soul turning flips from worry. In seconds the door swung open and there he stood, with a phone in his hand. Smirking like a fox.

He was a young man, only a few months removed from Maybell's own age. At the sight of him Maybell's pulse only got more unbalanced. He was a tall man, swallowing up the door way, with a girth that was healthy, but not overbearing. Lean and fit. Tapered off at the hips, long legs, and a face as sinful as it was appealing, with thin lips, a high nose, thick lashes....and eyes that were a two toned mix between amber and amethyst. Sharp black hair cut close to his head, was wavy and well-groomed as was the hair at the tip of his short chin.

"Isiah..." She started to say, still panting, naming the man she had come to see.

But before Maybell could say more, the man, Isiah, shoved the phone in her face and quietly told her. "Your late May...."

"May." Was his nick name for her. A nick name he only used when he planned to do something wicked and sinful to her. Maybell didn't know if she hated it or loved it anymore. Isiah's voice was heavy and full and utterly commanding that Maybell had come to desire the timber of it in her ear over the years no matter what it said.

Eyes locked on the phone in silent denial, Maybell never got the chance to respond before a large warm hand snatched out of the door and Isiah grabbed Maybell by the wrist. Before pulling her inside.

Chapter 3 - Mad Love

Isiah Lee was maddeningly in love.

Such a thing he had never known he could feel. Emotion like light and blade all cutting deeper every day, every year. Right to the core of his soul.

And he hadn't minded it at all. Because it had felt so damn good. To love her.

They had meet so long ago. By chance. And the truth was that She was never meant to be in his world.

Because he was a LEE. Isiah Lee. The only child of two techno geniuses who wrote a latiny of software programs for the intelligence Bureaus back when AOL was first budding. They had become multimillionaires in the years since then.

So of course their child was put into an illustrious Ivy League school, where only other illustrious children were allowed to attend, or the extraordinarily gifted.

And this is where he and Maybell had first met and fallen in love, but that was all lost now. All of it hidden behind the fog of lies and pain so intense....Isiah was sure that Maybell had killed him. Killed him and left his soul to wonder.

***

Maybell Foster, his love, his murderer. She had been, and still was a gifted pianist. Some said that her graceful mastery of the keys was on level with legendary men such as Bach and Beethoven. She had been admitted into the school in Isiahs eight grade year.

The two of them had eventually bonded in a biology class after many shy looks and awkward silences. After that the pair were partners in all their classes, then they became friends and finally lovers. Inseparable for years to come.

In those years the love had blossomed into a shining undying light.

But two weeks ago she shattered the light, when she choose to go with another man for the night. A night where she betrayed everything they had ....with at least six other men, in a seedy hotel, in front of a camera.

At first Maybell had had the audacity to sputter excuses at him.

Her face, her angelic face, always so beautiful to him, was contorted with guilt, and pain, and denial. As convincingly as she sat sobbing beside him, all while Isiah watched the sex video.

And he watched it until the bitter end, where his best friend Reggie, grunting like a pig pulled out of Maybelle's pussy and sprayed his seed across her thighs and belly, ropes of cum that was added to the tapestry of milky fluids that were already dripping from her breasts and thighs from the other five generous donors in the film.

Isiah had had no words and had simply become violently ill at the conclusion of the film.

The pain was sharp and resounding in his heart like a scream. But it was the disgust and the feeling of betrayal that he couldn't shake in the end.

And perhaps what bothered Isiah the most was the fact that Maybell had been a virgin when they meet as teens. And it was to Isiah that she had given herself too, when they had both started to desire more than friendship from each other.

Isiah had loved her innocence and sweetness...and took a supreme pleasure at plucking her flower and putting his touch to her flesh. Making her his had been the stuff of love songs and ballads....transcendent, for no other reason than because it was Maybell, his love and companion.

Bile came up from his guts like lava leaving him trembling and unsettled as the implications of the whole even to started to hit home for the man.

"I didn't mean too! I don't know how this happened Isiah! I love you...I love you...!"

Maybell's words poured out and the anguish that had been on her face had pulled at him, but in the end Isiah had started to push her away. He had planned to never see her again.

But Maybell had sat at his feet, on her knees, screaming for his forgiveness and Isiah couldn't find it in himself.

"Ill do anything!" Maybell had sobbed holding on to his knees, sobbing into his pants.

That promise would prove to be her downfall. That promise struck an ugly cord within him that day, two weeks ago, after watching the sex tape.

An ugly vindictive cruel emotion had swept across his psyche and over run the young man's mind. Transforming pain and love into sadistic and unchecked fury.

He was a man maddeningly in love.

Chapter 4 - Her Betrayal

Maybell trembled as Isiah walked / pulled her deeper into his large quiet home.

Every now and then the woman glanced around, but she knew the home would be empty aside for her and Isiah. Isiahs parents, who shared the large splendid home with their son after retirement, weren't likely to return from the trip to Hawaii they had taken last week. And seeing as it was long past 5pm, the butler had retired for the night.

Isiah stopped walking and gestured to a tall black table sitting to their left. "Put you things by the door May." He told her, his face stoic and his intense eyes hard to capture. Maybell dropped her purse and pretended to pat down her pockets for other items so she could settle the trepidation swirling in her stomach. Finally Isiah snatched up her hand and pulled her along, deeper into the home, and up a large set of steps.

Maybell's mind was so preoccupied with Isiah and what was about to happen, that she didn't even take notice of the Lee's resplendent home. A mansion filled with expensive Art, décor and silks accompanied by warm tan carpeting in every room. All of the interior was beautiful and quite tasteful.

Maybell had of course been in Isiahs home many times over the years, so any awe she may have felt as she was led past towering ceilings, priceless piano's and glittering chandeliers was sorely diminished.

Instead Maybell spared her eyes and thoughts on the touch of Isiahs hand on her wrist, pulling her along.

He nerve just holds my hand anymore...

She lamented as they crested the steps together.

And in that moment, as it did every day, an unbearably sharp guilt cut across her soul.

Guilt about the love she had destroyed.

Regret....regrets were nothing like the soul crushing and nearly overwhelming desire she had to simply rewrite the choices she had made.

Choices like going out to dinner with Reggie Reyborn. Isiah's best friend from the third grade.

Maybell had found Reggie Reyborn, all star athlete and devilish rough....unbearably handsome back in their younger years. She had had a painful crush on him that was possibly as obvious as the sunlight bearing down form the havens. And she had only met Isiah because she had been pursuing Reggie as a love interest back in the eighth grade.

But Reggie hadn't found the middle class piano prodigy up to his standards of sophistication....or beauty.

He had often bullied Maybell and acted like an all-around CAD towards her....and it was Isiah that stood up for her. It was Isiah who had partnered with her in the science and history classes they shared, when the other teens shied away. It was Isiah who didn't care about her pedigree or social status. It was Isiah who had won her heart.

The video came out and destroyed all that. Maybell had watched Isiahs heart close to her in minutes after watching the film of her being rutted on by Reggie...and five other men.

Maybell knew it was over. She knew he was going to leave and the words sprung up from her core in utter desperation.

"Please! Please Isiah....Don't leave me! I love you! Ill....I'll do anything...ANYTHING!"

Something cold and dangerous seemed to come over Isiah because he grew deathly silent at those words.

Then out of nowhere he grabbed Maybell, threw her on the bed and shoved her hips into the air. He was rough and his body heavy as he pulled on her clothes, and made her lean on her hands. Maybell held back tears as his cold touch spread across her bare ass, and up to her breasts. Then he bit her ear hard enough to draw blood and said

"Anything...May?" He softly chuckled, before he ran his fingers across her clit, and pinched it so hard that Maybell screamed. "Well I'm going to hold you to that promise. You don't love me! But I want to see how far you'll go to keep me with you......"

In seconds he was entering her, his cock forcing its way up into her anal cavity. Maybell screamed and tried to move away, she had never been fucked doggy style and she felt like her spine was on fire.

But Isiah held her like a prisoner, preventing escape and He made no attempt to pleasure her as he pounded into her from behind. He didn't touch her or caress her....or speak. And when he came to climax him shot his hot silky seed deep inside of her.

"Whore..." Isiah seemed to choke, panting over her...then he turned away and left. Cold and crying Maybell eventually left the bed and climbed into the shower, where she cried herself to sleep.

Its over. Its over...I feel like Im going to die....

But it wasn't over. In fact the next day the texts started to come from him.

***

Isiah had forced Maybell to do all manner of things since the sex tape had been revealed.

Like making Maybell finger and masturbate for him until her vagina felt like it had been rubbed raw, and even then he made her continue until he finally mounted her and fucked her from behind and rutted inside of her like a cheep condom.

He had become quite creative. Using harsh spankings, hot candle wax on her breasts and even making her give him blow jobs in restaurants or at Maybelle's own place of employment, beneath the tables where anyone could have caught her in the middle of the sensual acts and gotten her fired or Isiah hemmed up on indecent exposure charges.

The sex was harsh and intense but also passionate and painful. A barrage of pleasure and mental anguish and guilt that never got any easier to endure...or not feel aroused by.

And Maybell did everything he asked faithfully because she hoped that it would make everything okay again between them. She believed that after Isiahs heart had recovered they could start to rebuild and put Reggie behind them.

Isiah led Maybell down a new hallway on the second floor of his large home, passing a large wall, where dozens of phots were mounted. Pictures of Isiah as a boy, his parents' marriage night and Isiahs grandparents. But there were also pictures of Isiahs graduation. And this photo seemed to blare in Maybelle's face.

In the image there was young handsome youth, Isiah, who was hugging two other people to his chest and laughing. His bright blue graduation robes matched Maybelle's own robes in the image...and Reggie Reyborn's robes.

Reggie had been a youth with long blond hair, large deep green eyes and a size and girth that easily out matched both a young Maybell and a young Isiah Lee in the photograph.

Internally the woman shuddered and looked away from the handsome smiling youth in the image who had grown into a walking breathing nightmare. And together with that nightmare Maybell had betrayed Isiah, a man that Maybell confessed to love and Reggie had treated like a brother.

Suddenly Maybell flinched and blinked as the "Click" of a door closing sounded behind her and Isiah dropped her hand. The pair had come to Isiahs room, a giant rectangular room, full of simple art, a leather two seat couch, a large flat screen, and a king sized bed, covered with white silk sheets, countless black pillows, and thick fluffy covers.

The windows sitting on all three sides of the room had been drawn blocking out the sight of the sky darkening outside as night crept up. Needing space Maybell started to cross the room, but the moment she got too far Isiahs voice rose up.

"Ah ah May...come back here." Isiah called from behind her. Maybell bit her lip and refused to look his way.

Like hot oil, he chuckled at her slight refusal, smooth and full of irritation and raised his voice. "Get back here. Right now May....I think we need to have a serious talk about your behavior."