Cruel Pleasure (Book 01)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately at that moment Mayell realized the sad truth. For days Isiah had abused her heart and body in revenge....but the emotions were merely a reaction to the pain. But lately his cruelty had been grown, his anger had been growing....his acceptance had been growing. It had taken him a long time....but beyond the emotions there was the bitter truth that Isiah had been trying to attack by attacking her.

Maybell looked into his eyes...and wished she could take him into her arms as she could nearly see his soul bleed. "No....I won't tell you. I can't!" she exclaimed

Isiah hit her. A clap of flesh to flesh rung out, as his hand fell across her left cheek. Maybell cried out in agony and hurt, clutching her cheek. The attack, made the woman tilt over, and the toy shoved into her core shift releasing an inferno of agony. Maybell bowed into the carpet and started to weep uncontrollably, and when she looked up at Isiah through her lashes and tears he was staring at his hand in open horror. His expression torn between disgust and disbelief.

Maybell watched him close hid hand into a fist, close his eyes and turn away.

"Get out...." Isiah softly whispered over her cries. "Leave. Were through."

No...NO! Please don't send me away....!

Maybell thought.

Then she looked down at the image on the tablet the video had ended at this point and jumped back to the thumbnail image of Maybell kissing Reggie's cheek.

Feeling like she was crumbling from the inside out Maybell held her burning cheek and choked. "I...I don't want it to be over between us...but I can't do what you asking me to do this time Isiah..."

There was a long pause, then Isiah looked at her. "Why not? You fucked them...." He replied.

Maybell shivered at the hollow look in his eyes. Hollow and suffering. Like she felt. "I know I slept with them.....but I only know I did it.....because of the video."

"What are you talking about?" Isiah snipped at her stepping back.

Maybell clawed the carpet as a sudden and sharp ache below made her sway and grab at carpet for leverage. After a moments she managed to respond to him. "I don't remember it Isiah." She explained to him softly. "I don't remember how it felt....or even know why I did it with those men." Maybell took a breath and shrugged drunkenly. "I mean I know I did it, because I can see myself in the video, but I don't remember it."

Cold Green eyes gazed at her as the man shook his head in denial of her words. "No! That's not what you said before Maybell! You apologized when the tape came out. You said you were Sorry." Isiah sighed in frustration. "How can you not remember it?"

"I apologized because I am sorry." Maybell panted feeling her body flush hot, cold, then hot again. She tried to swallow and almost lost her lunch. Her head was spinning. Still she forced herself to speak to Isiah. "I'm sorry I hurt you....I hate myself....It's like I want to tear off my skin and dip my soul in ammonia. I feel so dirty! And I wish I could just die." Maybell hic'ed and sobbed from emotion and dizziness. "But...I don't.....I can't tell you about that night because I really don't remember any of it." Maybell leaned on her hands, shook her head and cried out softly. "Please believe me... please Isiah...."

"I....I..." Isiah started then stopped looking disturbed. He looked so torn and unsure at that moment that Maybell didn't know what else to say to him. But she never got the chance to think up her next words as a sudden and agonizing bolt of searing agony ran across her belly and across her pelvis.

Maybell suddenly cried out, curled into a ball on their carpet and gasped as she clutched at her stomach. "Ohhhh...it hurts." She moaned, thrashing. "Oh God somethings wrong!"

***

"Maybell!? Fuck!" Isiah called, his blood running icy cold as Maybell, collapsed...and suddenly stopped moving.

All the anger, the resentment, the pain she had caused him...none of it mattered in that second.

Isiah rushed forwards, and dropped to his knees next to her and instantly felt a fear like horror grip him as he realized that she had slipped into unconsciousness. Gingerly he slid his arm, lifted her, and dusted her hair from her tear streaked face.

She didn't stir, not even a flutter of her eyes. Isiah started to shake her as his heart pounded in his head.

"Oh God sweetheart please...."

He weakly pleaded, patting her cheek...until he heard a strange squishing sound.

Almost too jolted too think, Isiah slid his hand down Maybelle's body, and lifted the edge of her skirt.

It was clear the instant that he looked at her core that she was fatally wounded. Bright red crimson gushed down the clear sex toy sitting rammed deep inside of her body, tearing something, possibly an artery, in her soft inner tissues. The fluids soaked her backside, her skirt...and even the carpet.

"Oh baby girl..." Isiah started, his hands shaking as he dropped the cloth. He made no attempt to remove the object lest he make her blood to death there on the carpet of the room. She needed medical attention. She needed a hospital.

Isiah touched Maybell face, his body trembling as a mountain of guilt cuts across his mind. He saw the countless deep teeth marks marring her uncovered skin and throat and he wanted to suddenly vomit. Holding her close Isiah started to lift her slowly from the ground, his legs shaking not from strain, but the shame.

What did I do.....WHAT HAVE I DONE!

Chapter 8 - Losing Her

Sheltering her smaller body in his arms Isiah made a quick anxious call to "911" as he carried Maybelle gently, but swiftly out of his home and nearly ran to the front gate. The sky was just starting to truly darken as the moon and sun battled form the sky above, but there was still enough light available that Isiah had no trouble moving across the yard.. Every second that passed emotions choked him, Maybelle blood had started to soak into his belly and drip on top of his shoes.

She's losing blood fast...At this rate she could die from this...

Isiah realized.

Maybelle could die? Such a fear he had never known tore into his mind at that unwanted possibility. A fear that he had never thought he could feel about or for anyone or anything.

The thought of losing her forever...it was more obscene then any pain he had felt all the days of his life. Almost repugnant

Isiah finished the call at this point and rather than risk dropping Maybell to pocket his phone he let the bauble fall behind him, as he stepped out of the white gate that encircled his Mansion. And then he had to wait, every moment burning across his mind.

Isiah had nothing else to do but look down at Maybell watching her as the warm feeling of her blood spread across his shirt. Her warm brown skin, looked taunt and drained to him, and his eyes stung as Isiah leaned down and kissed her soft, cool lips, and silently begged her and GOD.

"Please May.....don't do this to me sweetheart." He whispered voice trembling. "It's going to be okay. It's going to okay."

Suddenly and quite unexpectedly to 'Isiah's horror his parent arrived on the scene, just as the Ambulance arrived to take Maybell to the hospital. Isiah spotted them just as the paramedics began to jump out of the large lifesaving steel van that they traveled in.

There were two males and one lady paramedic and all of them looked fit and competent in their white and black uniforms with giant letters spelling out EMS written on their backs. They also looked utterly disgusted with him as they took Maybell out of his arms and tried to revive her. They soon placed her body on a stretcher and began to buzz around her unconscious form.

"Mam? Mam? Can you hear me? What your name?" One of the paramedics questioned, softly but with a clear voice as he pressed his fingers to Maybelle pulse and shinned a small bright light into her eyes.

"Wants wrong with her?" Isiah asked, everyone ignored him.

Until the third paramedic started pumping Isiah for Maybell's information. He answered all of her sharp short questions, noting as he did so the snappy vibe of the woman and knowing exactly where it came from.

Maybell looked like he had tortured her sadistically. She had a bright, red cheek from where he had slapped her. Her throat and lips were bruised from his teeth and she was bloody and unresponsive to their actions.

How could the paramedics, who no doubt saw countless battered and abused souls on a daily basis, not jump to conclusions?

But was the conclusion that they must have come to really that much of a leap?

Isiah HAD BEEN TORTURING Maybell for days emotionally and physically asking things of her that had made him feel powerful...and less hurt.

"Isiah?" came the strong withered baritone of a familiar voice. A voice and a person Isiah had been purposefully been avoiding. "Isiah what happened to Maybell!? Why are the paramedics here!?"

Isiah looked away from the woman gathering information from him and turned to face the speaker.

His father. Mr. Drake Lee

And right beside him was his mother Anna Lee, her face ashen and a shaking hand covering her mouth as she looked at Isiahs blood soaked shirt and whispered. "What did you do!?"

Isiah looked at them both.

His father Drake Lee was still a handsome man, thicker and wider then his son, but with a sharp hairline the color of salt and skin tanned and aged, but not too wrinkled. His mouth spotted heavy smiling lines and his eyes were almond brown and strong.

While Anna Lee was a small woman, with a long face, big beautiful blue eyes. And long white hair that was nearly down to her belly.

They were smart people. They had to be to have garnered so much money and created so much computer software. They had known about Maybell cheating on their son and had offered to leave on a trip and empty up space for the struggling couple so they could enjoy the Mansion for a week. Perhaps find a way to heal their dying relationship.

And now they had returned to flashing lights...and their son covered in blood. The blood of his unfaithful lover.

Isiah almost couldn't blame them for the way they looked at him.

And he couldn't deny the growing shame he felt as he forced himself to answer their questions.

Chapter 9 - Bloody Mistakes

Nothing much could be recalled about what happened next for Isiah.

He remembered watching Maybell disappear into the ambulance, flashing lights and radio static, the calm, but intense voices of the three paramedics as they danced and maneuvered in the back of the Ambulance attempting to stabilize the love of his life

And then she was gone. Isiah remembered his parents asking him questions at that point. His parents were standing there in the street with him, just beyond the gates of their mansion now. The Lee's were dressed in matching kakis, sandals, and multi-colored cabana shirts. His mother had a plastic flora necklace around her neck as did his father, and Drake could just see the small white Honda parked at the curve of the street, where the suitcases the Less's had taken to Hawaii with them could be seen in the back window.

Anna Lee, white hair dancing around her shoulders, turned in a small circle her deep blue eyes large and lost as she glanced at the ambulance pulling off into the distance, then she turned to Isiah, stepped into him and shook his arm. "Isiah, baby what's going on? What happened!?" Anna looked down, froze and pulled her hand off of his wrist. "Oh! You....you've got blood on your hands."

"Blood?" Drake softly blanched glancing Isiah up and down.

"I...." Isiah lifted his hands, and had to squelch the useless desire he had to rub and scratch at the blood drying on his fingertips. Instead he stepped away from his mother, took a deep breath and tried to form a coherent thought, beyond the alarm bells ringing in his soul, and calling him to tear off after the ambulance. "Maybelle's been hurt..." his voice sounded weak and fragile to his own ears, but he felt weak and fragile. He felt terrible and the feeling was only getting worse.

I hurt her...

Isiah swallowed past the truth and tried to move towards his parent's car. "Guys I can't explain it all right now. We just need to get to the Faraday Hospital. Please..."

At this point Isiah could tell that his mother was nearly in tears, while his father Drake was growing red in the face and openly unsettled and confused. The man grasped Isiah's shoulder and pulled him back.

"Faraday Hospital!? What do you mean? What exactly happened Isiah?" Drake looked deep into his son's eyes, searching. "Tell us ...is...." The large man dropped his eyes and gestured to the blood on Isiahs pants. "Isiah is all of that Maybelle's blood on you?"

Isiah looked at his father and told him the truth. "Yes." He whispered, then he glanced at both his parents and repeated his earlier statement. There was an odd frigid temp to his voice and mannerisms. He was fighting to stay in control and not let the flood of fear and guilt pour out.

"But we can't waste time talking about it." Isiah knew he should have been more emotive and open, but at that moment he just didn't feel like he could let everything he was feeling come out in words. Isiah reached up and removed his father's arm. "I need to make sure she's okay. So let's get to the Hospital. I'll explain myself there...."

There were more questions after that, but Isiah fumbled for words. In the end Isiah remembered muttering useless nonsense at his parents, words, but very little of those words came together to form answers to their questions. Their obvious fears.

Instead Isiah simply hurried them back towards the car, his heart in a twisted frenzy full of worry and he pulled off to follow the ambulance to the Hospital.

When Isiah arrived he was so focused on getting down to the emergency room that he completely forgot that he was painted in splotches crimson. Luckily his father had a backseat full of luggage.

In the back of his mind Isiah was distantly aware of his father groping around in his suitcases, but by then Isiah was jumping out of the driver seat and his parents were following him as he marched into the front lobby of Faraday Emergency Hospital.

***

The inside of the emergency room was hardly bustling with people on a balmy Tuesday night in the city. There were a few older men sitting and quietly mumbling something related to the sports magazine they were skimming through, periodically, one of the men stopped periodically to cough and hack phegelam into a cup.

While a single Chinese woman sat alone shivering, bundled up in a jacket and scarfs and a face mask. Her skin was pale and her eyes looked puffy.

Isiah looked around, before his eyes settled on the large grey receptionist desk sitting in the middle of the room. There were three nurses in scrubs behind the desk speaking but at the appearance of Isiah and his parents two of the woman scattered and the last nurse turned around....and openly did a double take. Her small black eyes squinted up and her voice carried across the distance sounding mildly alarmed.

"Hello Sir? Um SIR! Are you hurt? Is that your blood? Do you need assistance?" She called, starting to rise from her seat, black curls danced as she moved.

Isiah knew he should have responded but something funny overcame him and he couldn't quite summon the desire to speak, or even move further inside of the building. Suddenly he felt heavy...and closed in. The panic he should have felt when he was carrying his bloody lover down the steps was suddenly settling across Isiah soul. The emergency room had that effect on him, possibly because until that moment the severity of the events of the night haven't exactly hit home, but now it was.

Up to this point Isiah had felt the drive to get Maybell help, and get to the hospital, but now he felt the overwhelming gush of helplessness settle on him. Movement had kept Isiah away from the sobering thoughts of death or loss. Thoughts of losing her and yet the second he stepped into that room Isiah was comforted with the reality that there was nothing he could do, nothing he did could change the current situation. He was in this. And so was Maybell.

Isiah was a man who operated in confidence and had pride in his own abilities and choices and the impotence was like a poison gripping his heart.

"SIR!?" The nurse called again, and started to reach out for her pager, perhaps to call a Code, but at this point both Anna and Drake came to Isiah assistance. Perhaps his parents were all too aware of his encumbered soul that only grew heavier the longer Maybell remained away from his sight. Hurting.

With a gentle voice Anna Lee waived down the nurse, stopping her from paging out, and as Anna quietly assured the woman behind the desk she also took the time to check them all in as visitors of Maybell Foster. And as she spoke with the Nurse, Isiahs father turned to Isiah and loaded up his arms with a pair of denim jeans and a simple white shirt. They were his father's clothes, a bit over sized and smelling of faded cologne. Drake pulled Isiah away and spoke to him.

"Here Isiah, go get cleaned up son..." Drake softly guided, using his eyes to indicate a public restroom sign, next to the desk that was pointing down the left of the hall to an open brown door.

For a moment Isiah wanted to protest. "Clean up?" He repeated a little opaquely. The last thing on his mind was his appearance. "But we need to find out about May first. I want to know where she is."

Drake cut his son a somewhat sympathetic look, but this was over taken by a small snap in his tone.

"Isiah, you mother and I will check in with the Hospital staff and try to finds out what's going on with Maybell. But look at you." Drake's, normally kindly eyes darkened with untold emotions as the flicked down Isiahs chest and arms.

"Your hands and clothes are stained with...blood." Drake stopped, and suddenly ran a shaky hand over his lips and shook his head. For a moment watered before he finally looked away.

"Dad" Isiah started. He had never seen his father so overcome. Of course he had witness the man shed tears before, but never so shakily. But Isiah could easily understand the emotions his father and mother must have been dealing with, because like their son they were afraid for Maybell.

Isiahs parents had honestly adored Maybell all the years of their courtship. Drake and Anna knew and had always believed that their son had met his soul mate and the two young lovers were destined to get engaged and to be married and have kids. To have a life full of love and friendship only few get to experience.

And Isiah had wanted to believe that as well. Until Reggie Reyborn, until the tape and until he felt her betrayal.

After the sex tape was revealed, both Anna and Drake had been devastated, but unlike Isiah, his parents had still held on to their idyllic hopes for the young couple. Their trust in May was far diminished but their love for the young woman wasn't destroyed. They had openly desired that the couple reconcile and move forwards. They had only wanted what was best for their son. And the woman who had become like a daughter to them.

Like a punch in the gut Isiah watched in torn silence as his father composed himself, silently wiping at the water on his chin and sniffing before he tried to clear his throat to speak. "I'm sorry..." He softly expressed looking at Isiah and shrugging. "It just doesn't look good all that blood. I'm a little freaked out..." Drake waved a hand and started to turn away. "Please go change Isiah. I'll go wait with Anna for you to finish and after that....I'll have to call Ursula."

"Shit!" At the mention of Maybelle's mother Isiah couldn't help but softly curse. Again, instead of going to the rest room Isiah had to argue, tossing the clothes across his right shoulder, he grabbed his father's arm.