Cruel Summer Ch. 06

Story Info
Nick is forced to return the favor.
808 words
4.37
93k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers

Camisa had no idea what they were going to do but she wanted no part of it. Her jaw ached and it was all she could do to keep the load she'd swallowed from coming up again. Just the thought of the slimy stuff made her nauseous. She started to protest but Eddie replaced the ball gag, rendering her speechless and they picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom. There, her clothes were removed and her arms and legs were tied to the bed's posts. She wanted to scream but the gag made it impossible so she just lay there, tears dripping into her ears as she sobbed in helplessness.

Once she was bound into place, Larry and Eddie yanked Nick up from the chair, removing his pants from around his ankles and bringing him into the bedroom. Eddie released his hands but kept a firm grip on his shoulders. "Don't try something stupid or I'll kill you."

"I won't."

"I released your hands so that you can touch her but I want you to get on that bed and eat her pussy till she cums."

"Who is she?"

He immediately regretted asking the question when someone's hand slapped him across the back of his head. He stumbled forward, rubbing the sore spot and wincing at the pain.

"I didn't give you permission to ask questions. Now climb on the bed and start eating."

Nick reached out, feeling for the edge of the bed and recoiled when he met flesh. It was her ankle and his fingers traced the circle of the rope's bite, following it around until he reached flesh again. She squirmed at his touch and he gulped, remembering that they were being watched and most probably filmed. He let his fingertips continue up her shin, behind her knee, then up the inside of her thigh. When she screamed, Nick climbed onto the bed and gently stroked her thigh.

"Don't be scared. I won't hurt you."

Camisa heard his whisper and tried not to cry. At least he cared for her. That would make this whole nightmare somewhat bearable.

"Would you take the gag out of her mouth?"

"Why? For what you're going to be doing to her, she doesn't have to talk."

Larry and Eddie doubled over in laughter, Eddie patting his friend on the back. "Fuck, she don't even have to move!"

Nick waited for the men to regain some of the composure before speaking again. "I want to hear her moan when she cums, don't you?"

The two men stared at each other, then Eddie turned to the blindfolded man. "Yeah. I want to hear that." He untied the gag, murmuring low, "If you scream, I'll make you wish that you didn't. Nod if you understand."

Camisa nodded, then tried to relax as the man's hand caressed her legs. It felt so good to be touched with gentle hands that she was quite unprepared for the bite. She screamed in pain, sobbing when Eddie and Larry's braying washed over her.

"This ain't no lovey-dovey soap opera." He gave Nick a shove. "Get busy."

Nick found her hips and gave her a soft squeeze, letting her know that he understood and bent low. The scent caught him first: a mixture of soap and womanly musk and his cock seemed to awaken to her perfume. He stuck his tongue out, pleased to find shaven flesh where it connected. She moaned and tried to spread her legs wider and Nick licked again, this time with more force and depth. His tongue slipped between her moist folds, laving the smooth flesh and flicking up against her hidden pearl.

Camisa moaned, trying to press her cunt into the man's mouth and whimpering when the ropes reminded her of her bondage. Part of her remembered that he was a stranger, that a strange man was licking the most private part of her body but the pleasure overwhelmed her fear and embarrassment, leaving only scintillating orgasms in its midst. It didn't take her too long to cum the first time. When his tongue slowly pressed her lips apart, diving into her hole, she flew apart, quivering as her pussy muscles convulsed.

He held his tongue inside her until the contractions had ceased, then began anew, using slow strokes to learn the hidden contours of her soft pussy and thrusting his tongue inside her dewy hole, lapping up the tangy-sweet juice that oozed out of it. She came again, moaning and writhing and he brought her to two more orgasms, each leaving her panting and whimpering with aftershocks.

Larry's hot breath was in his ear. "You want to fuck her, don't you?"

"Yes, but I won't."

"Yes, you will." Larry answered, pinching Nick's arm in his vise-like grip. "You will or I'll fuck you. Make your choice."

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,280 Followers