Cruise Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All kinds of thoughts, naughty and nice, ran through my brain. I leaned down, deftly made a wardrobe adjustment and gave her a quick kiss on her lips. "Oooh, just a little."

She smiled, kissed me back, and said, "I'm glad." Seeing her nipples make their presence known did a number on my growing cock. I tried not to stare but they looked so inviting to kiss and fondle.

I hugged her discretely as we stood in line, and I gave her a run down about the burgers and the variety of items you can add. We added mushrooms, tomatoes, pickles, ketchup, mustard, and mayo to our burgers and found a place out of the traffic.

One bite and she said, "Oh my, I can see why you recommended this place. This is fabulous."

"If I recall, this is your first cruise. What prompted you to take it? If I may ask."

"I'm celebrating two things: a job promotion to supervisor in the audit department and it was a year ago that I got divorced. My best friend, Jan, and her husband like to cruise and have been encouraging me to take one. So here I am."

"What do you think?"

"I like it and I can see why they do too. Of course, today got off to a bad start and suddenly, it got a whole lot better. And, if I may be so bold, why is a handsome guy like you going solo on the cruise."

"Simple. My girlfriend and I broke up a few months ago. I like cruising this time of year and for the last few years I've taken this same cruise ship. I was hoping that this was the year I wouldn't go solo, but I'm very glad that events turned out for the better."

Carol lifted her burger and, in a salute, said, "To our exes." I touched my burger to hers and said, "Amen to that."

"And my handsome knight in swimsuit."

"Who is very happy to aid a lovely damsel in distress."

She smiled and said, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

I liked that and almost responded with 'everywhere?' but kept it to myself. I can only hope. I needed to change the conversation a bit, so I said, "By the way, I forgot to ask while we were on the boat if you had signed up for another snorkeling excursion. In fact,... ah... what's your plans for the rest of the week?"

"Yes, I did. Jan was particularly keen on the one we'll visit the day after tomorrow. She also said the ports were ok but it's actually a good time to enjoy the boat because you'll have less of a crowd."

"I must say, I completely agree with Jan. May I join you in the snorkeling excursion?"

"Absolutely. But I was.... ah.... hoping I could join you. You've done this cruise before, and I'd like to be with you. If you don't mind."

"I'd like that very much. We'll have the run of the ship. Ah... except for the casino. I don't gamble and I can't handle all that smoke."

"Perfect. What shall we do now? Or let me rephrase that, what would you normally do now?"

"I hit the waterslides and then later find a chair at the adult pool. If I can't find a chair in the shade, I head up to the Serenity deck and read."

"Sounds like a plan. I'll go change and why don't you meet me at my cabin. 7123"

Carol

I'm glad I had time to dry my hair and put on a little makeup. I also dashed off an email to Jan and simply said: 'I think I met my thong guy. Looking good so far'.

A tall guy like Larry was not difficult to spot in a crowd and the smile on his face when we connected warmed my whole body -- especially my pussy. I liked how well we connected on the boat this morning and thought I'd keep helping things along.

When he kissed me, my body tingled, and I know there was no way he could miss seeing my hard nipples. How I'd love for him to give them a kiss... and more.

I'm excited about spending time with him during the cruise and happy that he wants that too. His suggestions for the rest of the day work well in my plan. I'll wear my new bikini and by meeting him at my cabin, I can give him a real kiss and hopefully more later. A lot more.

I changed into my bikini stood in front of the mirror. "You did good, Jan," I said to myself. I put the cover-up that she gave me over my arm and waited for Larry. I wanted him to see me in my new bikini.

A few moments later, there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see my handsome guy smiling at me. "Wow, you look terrific! That's a lovely outfit."

"You like?"

"Absolutely. I'll be the envy of every guy at the pool."

I reached up and pulled him down so our lips could meet. I moaned when our tongues met teasingly and performed an intimate dance. He reached down and pulled me tight against him and I melted into his embrace. I felt warm all over and there was an ache in my pussy. I wanted to take him into my room and fuck his brains out. I fought the urge and instead, just held him tight.

We finally came up for air and we hugged. Nothing was said, we just enjoyed the moment. I could feel his erection and once again I fought the urge.

Finally, he said, "You're fantastic."

"You're not so bad yourself."

We continued with another deep and passionate kiss. His hands held my bottom, and I pushed against his cock. My whole body was on fire. I wanted him and I wanted him now.

Just then we heard someone coming down the corridor. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room and shut the door.

He picked me up and held me against the door. I wrapped my legs around his middle and our kisses resumed with even more intensity. I felt his hands move up my sides and his thumbs brush across my top. I moaned when he moved his hands under my top and pushed it up, giving him full access to my tits, eager for his touch.

I was in pure lust mode. "Oh Larry, I want you now," I whispered in his ear.

He quickly carried me to my bed and removed my top. He looked at me and smiled, then kissed my forehead, my nose, my lips, down my neck to my chest then over to my left nipple and then over to the other nipple.

He kissed and sucked my tits, teasing me and driving me crazy. My pussy was dripping wet, and it ached to be filled. "Ooooh yyyyeeeessss," I moaned.

Finally, he kissed down my abdomen and he gave me a grin as he slowly removed my bikini bottom. He stood up and pulled off his tee shirt. I spread my legs wide to give him a good view of my pussy and slid a finger up and down my slit.

"Beautiful," he said. "Do you want to remove my shorts?"

I couldn't help but smile and said, "Ooohhh I'd love to."

Sitting on the edge of the bed put my face at the same level with his shorts. I placed my hand on the fabric and ran my fingers up and down his hard cock. I carefully pealed down his shorts to free his manhood. I looked up and said, "Now that's beautiful."

I gave his cock a kiss and licked the precum. Once finally freed of the final garment, I guided his cock to my throbbing cunt.

He slowly pushed his magnificent tool to the hilt and held it there. It filled me completely. I was glad I'd regularly used my dildo because his cock was every bit as large, if not bigger. It literally took my breath away.

After a few moments, he began with strokes that were long and slow and each time I rocked my hips to take it all. The sensation from each thrust was wonderful. His tempo increased and I could feel his balls slam against my bottom. "Oooohhh yes. Fuck me hard."

My orgasm was quickly building, and I was breathing hard, practically panting. It didn't take long for me to climax. It was so intense that I saw stars and, I felt a warm wave sweep over me. Larry paused for a few moments, and I could feel the spasms in my cunt.

His pause was brief, and he started again. His thrusts were as fast and hard as before. I hadn't recovered much from my orgasm, and much to my surprise and delight, I climaxed again. This one was just as intense as the first.

This time, he didn't stop. A moment later he said, "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum!" He slammed his cock in hard and deep and I felt his warm juice shoot inside.

He collapsed in my arms, and we held each other tightly. After we'd recovered some, he kissed me and whispered, "That was incredible."

"Incredible and wonderful," I replied. "And... ah... very filling."

He slowly pulled away and I gazed with contentment at his cock and how wonderful it felt inside. I pulled him near and took it in my mouth and milked every drop of his nectar.

We were on a single bed, and he changed places with me so he could lay on the bed, with me on top. We held each and I kissed him and said, "Thank you for making this day and this cruise truly incredible. My friend Jan hoped I'd meet a handsome stranger, and this would happen. I told her that only happened in fiction."

Larry chuckled and replied, "That sounds like my conversation with my friend, Dave. He hoped I'd meet someone and have sex on the high seas. I told him to dream on. Yet here we are, and it is I who thank you. Now that we are here, what would you like?"

"I want to enjoy both you and the cruise. We're still in port, why not hit that waterslide and after dinner, we can do some more adult activity."

"Great plan. You have me, body and soul, for the rest of the week."

"I need a little favor first." I got off Larry and retrieved my thong. Larry gave me a puzzled look.

"This was a gift from Jan, and I wanted her to see it property displayed." I put the thong on his cock, so it covered just the head and left a lot more exposed. Larry held the straps, and I took a picture. I emailed it to Jan and said: "My thong guy. Eat your heart out."

"I've never modeled a thong before. Do you think I could be a lingerie model?" I just laughed.

We dressed and headed to the waterslides.

********

We still had plenty of afternoon remaining to enjoy and we weren't the only adults enjoying the slides. At the base, there were several things to do to get you wet. It felt great and we got soaked before we climbed the stairs to the top of the three slides. Two were tubes and one was open. We did them all many times. I don't know if anyone saw us, but on the open slide, we went down together, and Larry cupped my breast all the way. I quickly got over being self-conscious about my breast size and relished his touch and playfulness. I also made sure we rode that tube more than the others.

After a long afternoon, we went our separate ways to shower and dress for dinner. I wished it was Larry washing my body and me washing him but there's hardly room for one, let alone, two. Thinking about our afternoon delight had me excited about tonight. I was thinking about giving him a blow job and feeling his cock shoot his wonderful juice in my mouth. I almost jacked off, but I didn't want to be late for my guy.

I thought about what had happened with Larry. I had uninhibited sex with a person I'd just met. And I loved it! I felt free of the past and ready to move on. I wanted to experience the kind of sex I've heard Jan describe or like the sexy passages in my romance novels. I have a strong feeling that this week, I'm going to have a great time with a terrific man.

I put on my infamous red thong and a black dress, sans bra. As Jan told me: 'plain and simple'. Speaking of Jan, I checked my emails and there was a reply from her. "OMG Carol!! See I told you so."

I replied, "I finally had a GREAT fuck!! And then there's tonight, and tomorrow, and... "

My handsome knight was just on time. "You look terrific. All the guys will be jealous." He came into the room and I gave him a kiss. I did a twirl and then pulled up my dress to reveal my thong. "Oh my. You look good enough to eat."

"Is that a promise?"

"A guarantee."

I put my hand on his dick and said, "I'll hold you to that."

On that horny note, we headed to dinner. Since I'd had empty chairs at my table we went there first to see if Larry could just join in. The unknown dinners remained that way and Larry went over to his table and told the head waiter he was joining me.

We all chatted about what we did that day and I explained how I had the mishap, and that Larry came to my rescue. From the looks we were getting, I'm sure there were some suspicions about a shipboard romance too.

Dinner, as always, was fabulous. It's so difficult choosing what to order. For dessert, Larry suggested we spit the Chocolate Melting Cake. I love chocolate and it was to die for.

We took in the stage show that was a tribute to various Broadway musicals. After, we got a glass of wine and headed to the promenade deck to look at the ocean. The moonlight filled the sky and the sea was calm. Warm nights on a cruise ship on the Caribbean and a wonderful getaway, it was all I had hoped. Add a marvelous lover and it couldn't be any better.

He held me in his arms and said, "Thank you for making this the most incredible day for me. You are a fantasy come true."

"My thanks to you, Larry, for what you've done already. You've really helped me in more ways than one. And speaking of a fantasy, I believe you said something earlier about eating."

We quickly finished our wine and headed to my room. We weren't alone on the elevator and Larry moved us to the back. He held me close and rubbed his hand up and down my bottom. I took advantage of our position and reached back and put my hand on his erection. I know he'll find a very wet thong in a few minutes.

******

Once in my room, I was really ready for action. Larry's promise of eating me had kept me horny all evening. It'd been a long, long time since I've experienced oral sex performed on me and I was excited about the thought of a mouth on my pussy. Plus, I want to give him the same treat with a blowjob.

I let him take charge and he slowly undressed me. The dress came off and he kissed and sucked my tits. I loved the way he held them earlier when we rode the water slide but having his mouth on them was heaven. He took his time with each one before he knelt and removed my wet thong. He gave my pussy a kiss, then stood and looked at me and smiled. "How absolutely beautiful you are."

I was hoping to undress him but he had other plans. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. He got between my legs and pushed them wide, then placed his hands under my bottom. He kissed and licked all around my pussy and inside my thighs, teasing me, driving me crazy. I kept shifting my hips trying to get his mouth on my clit or in my cunt but to no avail. He slowly licked down the inside of my thigh and to my relief, put his tongue in my cunt. "Ooohhh ffuuuccck!! Ooohhh yyeeesss!!"

I pulled my legs wide and he tongued fucked and reamed my eager cunt. I sighed and softly moaned from this sensual delight.

He shifted and slowly kissed and licked up to my swollen and sensitive clit. I gasped when I felt his tongue lightly brush across it. He licked all around it then teased me by licking back down to my cunt. He licked all around my love hole for several moments before moving back to my clit. This time, he kissed, and licked, and sucked it. "Oooohhhh yyeeessss." I moaned. I fondled my tits and pinched my hard nipples as he performed his magic.

Suddenly, one hand left my bottom and I felt two fingers slide into me and touch my G-spot. I let out a loud gasp and pinched my hard nipples even harder. I had never experienced anything like this before and all this sensory stimulation soon had me panting. It didn't take long before I announced my orgasm and moments later, my body shook with an intense climax. I felt the wave after wave move through me but he didn't stop. His tongue and fingers drove me to another climax, and then another. I finally had to reach down and grab his head. "Stop! I need to catch my breath."

He smiled and then gave me a kiss. I licked my pussy juice from his lips and chin. It took several minutes for me to recover. Larry sat back and smiled, looking at my body, opened wide for his pleasure. His erection was my visual delight.

I sighed and said, "Words fail me to describe how wonderful that was. I've never experienced anything like that before."

"It's a shared pleasure. A woman has two pairs of lips, horizontal and vertical. Both should be kissed and often. I believe oral sex, is the ultimate kiss."

It took me a moment to understand that statement. "I like that. It's definitely a rule I'll remember. Now, it's my turn. I want your cock in my mouth."

We shifted positions so I could sit between his legs and have his beautiful cock in front of me. I gave the head a kiss and licked off the pre-cum. I looked at him and said, "I've thought about bringing you off in my mouth all evening."

I took his hard tool in my mouth and licked it all over. It was my turn to tease him and hear him sigh and moan. My tongue and lips moved up and down and all around his marvelous tool. Then I moved to his balls and licked them too and, with some effort, I took each one in my mouth. I slowly licked my way back to the top and then placed my hand around it. I stroked it a few times then took it in my mouth while my other hand held his balls. His cock filled my hand and mouth and I loved the way it felt as I moved up and down. This time it was Larry who sighed and said, "Oooohhh baby. Mumm... "

I pumped and sucked and thoroughly enjoyed every part of it. I could hear him breathing hard and he flexed his hips with my strokes. After a few moments, I felt his ball tighten and he announced his impending climax. I felt his cum shoot through my hand and into my mouth. I kept pumping and took all he had and milked every drop of his wonderful nectar.

I moved up and put my head on his chest and my pussy against his cock. He put his arms around me and held me. "I liked that," I said with a sigh.

He gave me a squeeze. "I, for sure did."

We were quiet for a while and I sighed with contentment of great sex.

"I can hardly believe this day," I said with a chuckled. "Maybe you should pinch me to make sure I'm not dreaming."

He gave me a light slap on my butt.

"Cute," I said with a laugh.

"So's your tush."

"I hate to say this, but as much as I love laying on your chest, there is no way we can both sleep in this bed."

"Unfortunately, true. I'll go quietly into the night and... ah"

"Before you leave, let's look at tomorrow's schedule and see how we want to spend our day when we aren't naked."

Tomorrow was a port day so we planned accordingly. Like today, we'd have our sexual play after lunch and dinner.

I watched my handsome guy dress and he kissed me goodnight in a lovely way. First on the lips, then my tits, and then on the lips again.

I sent an email to Jan: 'Have I got stories to share with you when I return home. My thong guy REALLY knows how to eat pussy!! This afternoon, he filled my cunt, tonight, he filled my mouth. My fling is FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!'

That should get her hot and bothered.

******

The start of day four and Larry was at my door at the appointed time. I love a good passionate kiss to start my day. Before we walked out the door he reached down and pulled on the front of my shorts. I gave him a surprised look.

"Just checking to see if you were wearing that red thong."

"No, I am not. I don't find them very comfortable when I work out and also because they are still drying in the bathroom. If you recall, they were wet from last night and I washed them. You'll see them tonight. Soooo, are you wearing any underwear?"

"Out of necessity. Being around you without them would make my shorts into a tent."

"Now that," I replied with a kiss. "Is an image."

We headed to the Lido deck for breakfast. The ship hadn't docked yet and we watched it being maneuvered into place. Talk about parallel parking.

The gym had all of five people in it, including us. What a contrast from a sea day. "This is why I enjoy a port day," Larry remarked.

In keeping with enjoying the cruise, Larry and I got off the ship and walked around the shops and grounds. He even bought me my first mojito while he had a whisky sour. Interesting drink and I liked it. I can see why he prefers to stay on the ship. The place was crowded and one shop looked like any other.