Cruise Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still afternoon and there was one more place I wanted to try before dinner. That was the martini mixing bar. I'd never had one and Larry suggested that this was the perfect time. It turned out to be a happening place too. I picked my five and enjoyed each one. Five vodka martinis on top of champagne can leave a girl light headed and feeling great.

I showered and my handsome guy picked me up for dinner. Since it's the last night, the staff goes all out with a line snaking through the tables caring baked Alaska and a final song with modified words to "Leaving on a Jet Plane". We bid fair well to our table mates and headed to the art gallery.

My bill wasn't bad and I was looking forward to the new additions for my wall. We picked up some wine and headed to the promenade deck for one last view of the moonlight on an endless sea. Larry held me in his arms. "I'll never forget this week and you," he whispered.

"Who knows, maybe a year from now, and if we're both available, we can do a repeat."

He kissed me and said, "I'd like that."

"I know what'd I like right now," I replied. I took his hand and we headed to my cabin.

When we entered, I heard my phone's notification ding. I checked it and said to him, "It's from Jan and she wants to know what are we going to do on our last night, as if she didn't know."

Larry and I grinned at each other and then I said out loud as I typed: 'We're gonna fuck until we're exhausted'.

We undressed each other and after we'd kissed certain parts of each other's body, we stood in front of the mirror.

"Now I know that dreams and fantasies do come true" I said.

"Made me a believer too."

"Life can certainly throw you a curve or two," I said with a sigh.

"And you have lovely curves."

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

"I recall hearing that before," he replied with a chuckle.

"Speaking of my 'everywhere' and, since this is our last night, what would you like?"

Just then my phone dinged. "It's from Jan, and she's thrilled that everything turned out so well and to tell you thanks and that I was to give your dick a kiss for her."

I grinned at Larry and said, "That gives me an idea. Why not send her a picture of me kissing your cock."

"You can tell her to make it a screen saver," Larry answered with a chuckle.

We took several photos with my lips on his cock from many different angles and close-ups. Jan was sent quite a collection.

"You asked what I'd like, and all I can say is it's to enjoy your pussy and feel you cum. How about the scissor position?"

"My pussy is all yours."

It took a bit of maneuvering to get in position on the single bed but lust and desire have a way of making things happen. Our bodies were intertwined and I paced his cock against my eager cunt. I adjusted my leg slightly and he slowly pushed all the way in.

He took my left hand and placed it on my left breast and put my right hand on my pussy. "I want to feel you jack off and cum," he whispered.

I gladly complied and fondled my breast and rubbed my clit while he kissed and sucked on my other tit. He rocked back and forth and rubbed his cock against my G-spot and I flexed my pelvis with each thrust and masturbated. The combination of everything soon had me panting and I was near the edge.

I pinched my nipple and Larry held the other firmly with his lips and my fingers worked my clit in a frenzied pace. I climaxed hard and I know I saw stars.

We lay quiet for several moments while I recovered. I was still feeling the aftershock from my orgasm when Larry resumed fucking me. He reached down and touched my swollen clit and whispered, "My turn."

His mouth kissed and sucked one tit while I fondled the other and I placed my other hand on top of his fingers and felt them working their magic on my pussy. His touch was light and after a few minutes, he took me to another glorious climax.

After I'd gotten my breath back, I said, "You really know how to treat a girl to a good time."

"I aim to please."

"Speaking of aiming, do you think you could cum in this position?"

"It'd be my pleasure."

"Good. But this time, would you cum on my pussy?"

"Sure," he responded with a questioning look.

"I want to take a picture of it for me and I'll send it to Jan, too."

"I like the way you think."

He took my breast in his mouth and started a slow tempo. I flexed my hips with each thrust and, I was able to reach down and touch his shaft and fondle his balls. "Oooh yyeeesss," he moaned.

His tempo increased and he pumped me hard. His breath was fast and shallow and suddenly I felt his balls tighten. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum!"

He quickly pulled out and I watched his cum shoot on my pussy. "Don't move," I said and I carefully reached over to the night stand and grabbed my phone. I took several pictures of his cock and cum on my pussy.

We cuddled for a long time, content in the afterglow of great sex and a fantastic week.

"I know I've thanked you many times but it's true," I said. "It may be a cliché, but you really helped me get out of my shell and now I'm ready to go home and start a new life. I can shed the past, well almost, every day I'll thank the person who kicked me in the face."

"Me too. No regrets?"

"None."

---------

We met for breakfast and said our good byes there. No tears. I was truly happy and content. We share a special connection and who knows what the future will bring.