Cruise Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We headed to ship for lunch and I had plans for our post lunch activity.

Over lunch, I suggested that since there wasn't any room for us to shower together, there was sufficient space for us to dry each other. Larry was very receptive to that and suggested that it should be ladies first.

I gave him a mischievous grin.

He smiled back and said, "What's the rest of your plan?"

"I want to be on top and ride you like a bucking bronco."

"Oooohh, I like that."

"And I want to feel you inside when I face you and when my back is to you." He smiled and slowly exhaled. Needless to say, lunch didn't take long.

Once in the cabin, we undressed each other. Tee shirts, shorts, and shoes were quickly removed. Larry had fun removing my sports bra and panties. His erection was clearly obvious through his underwear and I carefully freed his wonderful tool from bondage. I gave it a kiss and headed to the shower.

The shower felt wonderful and I made sure that my pussy was clean and ready for action. I wished Larry could have performed that instead. I didn't take long and I stepped out and into a waiting towel. He did a thorough job of drying me and gave my pussy a kiss before he hit the shower.

He didn't take long either and his cock was sticking straight out. What fun it was drying it and him.

When he got on the bed, he made a wonderful request. Why not warm up my pussy first by sitting on his face? How could I refuse? My pussy was already wet thinking about riding his cock, now it was even wetter.

I positioned my pussy on his mouth and he immediately inserted his tongue. I'd never done this before and I realized that I could maneuver my body to pick the place and how hard to push against his mouth. I slowly worked his tongue from my cunt to my clit. I moved my clit in all directions and alternated between a very light touch to more intense pressure. This was better than jacking off and much to my surprise and delight, I climaxed.

Larry gripped my hips and moved my bottom so he could lick me. After several moments, he pulled me away and said, "I believe your pussy has been properly prepared, madam."

I laughed and scooted down and held his cock against my eager cunt. I eased my way down his magnificent shaft until I had it all. I closed my eyes and just savored the incredible sensation of being so completely filled. He reached up and cupped my breast and I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

At first, I did all the action. I sat up and rocked back and forth, I leaned forward and took short and fast strokes then long and slow. I alternated between them several times. I even rubbed my clit a few times. No matter the position, my cunt was in sensual ecstasy. Finally, I put my hands on his shoulders and said, "Ok, stud, now fuck me hard."

He held my hips and pounded me hard and fast. I responded with an intense climax and collapsed in his arms. I could feel my cunt pulsing around his cock and that made my orgasm all the better. After a few minutes I said, "Round two."

I carefully pulled off his hard tool and just for fun, took it in my mouth and did my best deep throat impression. I went down and I took as much as I could. I was surprised by how much I got in my mouth, and a nice bonus was tasting so much of my sweet juice in the process.

I turned around and was back on my knees. I placed his hard cock against my love hole and once again, slowly worked it all the way in. The way his member filled me was a whole new sensation. It was breath- taking and wonderful.

Like before, I repeated what I had done. I rocked, sat up, leaned forward and back, varied my stroke in speed and depth. I fondled my tits with my left hand, rubbed my clit with my right, and rocked up and down with short strokes. Every time I slammed down hard, he arched his hips and drove his cock in deep. I pinched my nipples hard, rubbed my clit at a frenzied pace and rocked harder and faster to a glorious climax.

My body was spent and when I recovered enough, I pulled off and moved to snuggle in his arms, feeling very contented.

He held me and murmured, "That was fantastic."

"We need to bring you off. What would you like?"

"Are you ok to be on your hands and knees?"

"Very ok." I reached down and took his cock in my hand. "Looks like I need to get this up and hard." I stroked it and took it in my mouth and felt it grow.

Once in position, Larry knelt behind me, held my hips, and slowly pushed his cock into my well used, wet, and eager cunt. His hard cock filled me once again with such a wonderful sensation. I felt his balls with every stroke and I reached between my legs and felt them brush across my palm.

"Oh baby. I'm not going to last long."

"Fuck me hard. I wanna feel you cum!"

His strokes were long and hard. I felt and heard his ball slamming against my pussy and it sure welcomed every thrust. His breathing quickened, then suddenly he pulled my hips tight and rammed his cock in hard. I felt his hot cum shoot deep into me. We didn't move but stayed locked together for several moments.

When he pulled out, I kept my position and said, "Watch this." As his cum ran down my leg, I scooped it off with my finger and put it in my mouth. When there was no more, I cleaned and milked his cock dry.

We dressed and Larry grinned when he saw me throw my bra and panties on the bed and only put on my tee shirt and shorts. We headed to the Serenity deck for some kick back time and do some reading.

******

We picked up a book in his room and walked the several flights of stairs to the Serenity deck. There were only a few other couples and we easily found a cabana that faced the ocean. I snuggled in his arms and he teased my right breast with his fingers.

"I keep thinking I'm in a dream. Thanks to you, I've had sex that I'd only dreamed of."

"I love the way you dream and I'm right there with you."

"Aren't we a pair," I said with a chuckle.

"I trust there are more... ah... parts of your dream yet to be... ah..."

"For sure. Tonight, I'm going to put some lube on your beautiful cock and give you a hand job. I want to watch your hot cum shoot into my mouth."

"Oooohhh. I like that. Do you always travel with lubrication?"

"I use it on my dildo. I get horny when I read my romance novels. And speaking of which, I'd like for you to fuck me with my dildo and suck on my clit at the same time."

"Your wish is definitely my command. By the way, I really enjoyed our activity today. Everything has been wonderful, but today was... ah... even more sensual."

"I agree. Your cock completely fills my cunt and I felt sensations I've never felt before. Did you enjoy my culinary demonstration?"

"Absolutely," he replied with a chuckle. "Very erotic."

"I picked that up from my friend Jan. In fact, she's the inspiration for everything I've done thus far.

"Sounds good to me. Given the picture you sent with me and the thong, I trust you'll be talking with her about this trip?"

"In explicit detail. Over the phone of course, so she'll want to use her vibrator while I describe how your cock filled me so many times. I thought tonight, I'd let her know what we've done so far and ask for more ideas."

"I can hardly wait."

We read some and later, I settled back in his arms and fell asleep. The activity of the ship woke me up and we headed to our cabins to get ready for dinner.

*****

After I showered and dressed and before Larry's arrival, I dashed off an email to Jan. I told her about the sexual play Larry and I had shared, including the one planned for later tonight, and asked if she had some sexual adventures, we might try over the next three days.

I like our routine on the ship. Dinner, a show, moonlight on the ocean, then more adult play. We undressed each other and I went first. I unbuttoned his shirt and kissed his nipples. Shirt off, shoes off, and then the slacks. His erection was very evident and was soon freed. He was standing naked in front of me and just looking at him and his magnificent cock made my pussy wet. I held his balls and took his cock deep in my mouth and bobbed up and down a few times.

Larry took his time undressing me too. Blouse unbuttoned and my nipples took turn in his mouth. Finally, blouse off, shoes off, skirt off and I stood wearing only my very wet red thong. Larry pulled it off and hung it on his cock. "Think Jan would like a picture of this?"

"I'm sure of it." I grabbed my phone and took some pictures from different angles. Larry had fun posing too.

We moved to the bed so he could stand in front of me. I liked seeing my thong proudly on display in such a manner, so I left it in place while I lubed his cock.

I placed both hands, in tandem, on his tool and jacked him off. What a lot of fun and so erotic, too. It took a while before his breath began to quicken and soon, he flexed his hips with my pumping. I increased my tempo and tightened my grip slightly. His body was straining for release and after a few moments, he announced his climax.

I opened my mouth in anticipation and soon, I felt his cum pass through my hands and I watched it shoot into my mouth. I finished him off by milking his cock and every drop I wiped on my tits.

"That was wonderful," he said with a sigh.

"I think a hand job should be in every girl's bag of tricks."

"I think it should be an Olympic sport," he replied with a chuckle.

I handed him my dildo and lube and moved into position on the bed with my legs spread wide. He slid the head of the toy up and down my slit before pushing it slowly in my cunt. Although not as big as his marvelous dick, it still does a nice job of filling me up. He pumped it a few times before he put his mouth on my clit and teased it with his lips and tongue.

Even though it was a dildo in my cunt, it felt wonderful combined with a mouth on my clit. This was a fantasy come true and I relished every moment. It didn't take long before I climaxed and thankfully, Larry didn't stop until I had another.

While I was recovering, he got behind me on the bed and held me tight. When I was back to breathing normally, he reached down with his fingers and jacked me off to another glorious climax.

When I caught my breath I said, "You're right, hand jobs should be an Olympic sport."

Before Larry left, I checked my emails and Jan's reply was succinct and I read it out loud: 'Keep it simple, repeat the ones you've done'.

"Works for me. Who knows, you might even dream of a new one."

He left after kissing various parts of my naked body. Parts that loved to be kissed too.

******

Day five and this time, I was looking forward to my second snorkeling adventure. I expected it would start out entirely different since I'd have my knight in swimsuit to protect me.

Larry picked me up at my door and we proceeded to breakfast. How wonderfully different it all felt. Before my first excursion, I ate alone and was nervous but today, I'm with my handsome lover and excited.

We found a place on the catamaran and Larry made sure my equipment had a proper fit. I promised myself to purchase my own mask and snorkel for future cruises.

We entered the water and did our best to keep away from the crowd but a few hung with us so they could take advantage of learning about the marine life he was pointing out to me.

Rum punch and chips and the boat was in party mode back to the pier. Once again, I offered up my thanks to the woman who kicked me.

Like our first day, we showered and then met at Guy's burgers to celebrate our snorkel 'anniversary'. We reminisced about the first day and to top it off, we once again, toasted our exes.

We agreed to do the water park after our play time and I was instructed to just wear a towel when he came to the door. He headed to his cabin to put on his swimsuit and I went to mine wondering what he had in mind.

It didn't take long for me to exchange my clothes for a towel and my pussy was wet with anticipation. A few minutes later I greeted Larry at the door and was surprised to see a towel wrapped around his waist. This time there wasn't any long passionate kisses in the hall. Instead, he shut the door, pulled off my towel and his, and he was naked from the waist down. He picked me up and impaled me against the door.

I wrapped my legs around him and he slowly moved me down his wonderful shaft. He held my hips and pumped me up and down hard until I climaxed and collapsed in his arms. It was raw sex and I liked it.

He pulled me tight and caried me over to the bed and somehow had me on my back while he was still inside. I kept my legs wrapped around his middle and he fucked me with short and fast strokes. I loved the sensation and I climaxed again. He didn't let up and kept pounding and slamming his balls against my pussy. He moaned, and I felt his body stiffen and then he slammed in hard and shot his wonderful cum.

We stayed locked together and it took several minutes to catch our breath.

"I've never been fucked standing up like that. I'm impressed how you could hold me and last that long."

He kissed me and said, "The truth is, I've never done it before either, besides, you're pretty light."

"I liked it," I replied.

While we were putting on our swimsuits, Larry said, "Ah.... I have a request. I've never had this much sex and my cock could us a rest. Would it be ok if I just did things for you tonight?"

"Actually, my cunt could use a rest too. A break is a great idea."

"We can go dancing and I'd like to take you to the art gallery and show you some of the pieces I've purchased on past cruises."

We found the water park a lot more populated than our first time. We still played and got wet but there were too many people around for him to hold my breasts when we went down the slide without being noticed. We still had a fun time.

We had a fabulous dinner and the show was a magic act. It was a lot of fun and we both wondered how some of those tricks were done.

We looked at the art on display and Larry pointed out four pieces he had purchased on this ship. One was called 'After the concert' and the others were of the Looney Toon characters.

It was an enjoyable evening of dancing, and listening music throughout the ship. I think I enjoyed the piano bar the best. Everybody sang with gusto and nobody noticed that I couldn't carry a tune. Larry has a nice baritone voice, however.

******

Day six and it's our last port day. We met for breakfast and elected to hit the adult pool after we worked out. It wasn't crowed and we found a place in the shade. We occupied our time with reading, the pool, and the hot tub. We met some nice couples in the hot tub and they all were regular cruisers. I learned about other cruise lines and destinations. I think I've found my vacation calling.

After lunch, we headed to my room for our afternoon delight. I wanted to do a variation with my back against his chest.

We undressed each other and once again, I wasn't wearing any underwear. Larry kissed my nipples and pussy and I kissed his hard cock. I told him what I had in mind and he got on the bed in a slightly upright position.

I rubbed his cock between my pussy lips, then placed it in my love hole and took it all in. It was a breathtaking sensation as it rubbed my G-spot and filled my cunt, in a sensual and wonderful way. I laid back against his chest and he gripped my hips. Slowly, he pulled my body up and down while I fondled my tits and jacked off.

The faster I rubbed my clit the faster he pumped into me. My fingers were at a frenzied pace when I climaxed, but he kept pounding hard and fast. A few moments later, I felt his hot cum shoot deep inside.

It took several minutes for us to recover and we headed back to the pool.

The afternoon was a repeat of the morning. Today would be the last day the pool wouldn't be so crowded since tomorrow was a sea day as we headed home.

Dinner and the stage show, as usual, was fabulous. It was dark when we went to the promenade deck and we joined many others as we all watched the ship pull away from the port. The ship was lit up and it felt like a giant party. We drank our wine and watched the island disappear.

"What kind of play would you like next?" I asked.

"We've had some great play time and one of my favorites was when you sat on my face and then was on top facing me."

Just hearing that made my pussy wet.

"Oooohh, I like that and then after I cum, I'll give you a BJ."

"My other favorite."

Hand in hand, we quickly made it back to my cabin. Being undressed by my lover really turns me on as evident by my hard nipples and wet pussy. It must be the same for Larry, because his dick is rock hard when I pulled down his underwear and kissed it.

He kissed my nipples and rubbed his fingers between my pussy lips before he moved to the bed. I quickly straddled his head and placed my eager cunt against his mouth.

I moved all around as his tongue worked its magic with my pussy and clit. He fucked my cunt with his tongue and later, licked my clit that took me to a glorious climax. His tongue was reaming me while I was catching my breath. I wasn't in any hurry to pull off but when I did, I licked my sweet cum from his face.

His cock had softened during our playtime and I gladly brought it back to hardness. Feeling it grow and get hard in my mouth is definitely a huge turn-on. I like the fact that after a while, it'll be back in my mouth after I take it for a ride.

I straddled his middle, placed his cock against my cunt and slowly pushed down. When I took it all, I closed my eyes and sighed as I savored the incredible sensation of his cock and how it filled me so completely.

I leaned down and gave him a kiss.

I put my hands on his shoulders and he placed his hands on my breasts and fondled my tits. I took long and slow strokes. Each time I came down, Larry arched his hips and drove his tool in farther. The wonderful way his cock rubbed my G-spot soon had me pumping harder and faster. I was soon on the edge. A few moments later, I slammed down hard and my orgasm was one wave after another.

I collapsed in his arms and enjoyed his comfort while I recovered.

After several minutes, and with some reluctance, I pulled off his love tool and I got between his legs. His beautiful cock glistened with cum and I licked it all off. His balls received the same attention.

I took his magnificent erection in my mouth and with my hand around the shaft, I did my magic. His hips rocked with my pumping and I increased the tempo with his breathing.

I felt his body tense and then his load pulsed through my hand and exploded into my mouth. I didn't stop pumping until I had taken every drop.

Larry kissed me goodnight in my now favorite way. Tomorrow would be our last full day together. We'd made plans to take part in many of the ship's activities during the day.

******

Our last full day was a sea day as the ship headed back to its home port. Larry and I met for breakfast but this time we joined others in the main dining room. Introductions were made and we learned that one couple was staying on board and doing a back-to-back cruise. I could certainly understand why.

Larry and I did some fun activities such as engaging in one of the trivia contests. We didn't win but we did pretty well. I wanted to see the cooking demonstration and that was not only informative but the samples made a nice lunch. Our afternoon delight was postponed because I wanted to do the art auction.

We toured the art collection and I saw several pieces I'd like to have and even decided on a purchase. There was quite a crowd but then again, maybe the free champagne helped with the draw.

I picked up my bid sheet and joined the others. I'd never been to an art auction and it was fun and informative about both the artist and the piece. I thought it was interesting that if a person bid on a piece, no one bid against them. There were lots of deals and I took advantage of one and purchased three pieces by Zamy Steynovitz. I knew exactly where they would hang and what a great reminder of this trip and all that had happened. My scheduled time to pay the bill and make shipping arrangements was after dinner which meant we'd miss the final stage show.