Cruise Romance Day 03: At Sea

Story Info
William learns Donna is not a gold digger.
2.9k words
4.51
5.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers

This is an update to fix typos and misspellings.

This is the third day of the story of William and Donna meeting and falling in love and into a kinky female-led relationship on a cruise. They are both 65 and have been widows for a few years.

Each had taken some of their kids and grandchildren on an end-of-season Alaska cruise and had stayed on, by themselves, for the Panama Canal repositioning cruise.

All my previous works have been straight-up BDSM stories. This is my attempt to write about a mature couple falling into a female-led, kinky love relationship on a cruise ship. Later chapters will have a BDSM element.

There are no sex acts in this chapter. However, there will be in later chapters.

Each chapter covers one day of the cruise as William and Donna start their slow dance of love.

=====

3rd day. At Sea

They greeted each other with a kiss at the gym in the morning and agreed to meet up at William's cabana later.

When William got to the cabana, his mind was racing. He liked Donna. He was sure that Donna liked him and wanted more than a kiss. He worried that this was heading toward sex, and while he could get hard, he could not stay hard for very long without Viagra. He hadn't brought any. He hadn't used it since his wife's death. Maybe he was fooling himself about where this relationship was heading. But all night, whenever he thought of getting it on with Donna, his dick would harden but not stay hard for long, and then he'd start worrying that Donna was just after him because he was worth over 10 million.

Donna was not conflicted. She knew a good thing when she saw it. From their conversations, she knew that William was well off and that her wealth, which William didn't yet know about, was not a factor in his attraction to her. At this point, William most likely thought she was middle class.

She knew William would be a great companion and lover. She was also pretty sure that he would be submissive in the kinky sexual domination games she enjoyed. She sensed that something was holding him back. She knew she needed to let him know she wanted him, not his money, without making a big deal of her wealth. She wanted William to desire her as much as she wanted him. During the night, she had devised a plan to get William to understand she wasn't after his money and then massage her based on the hypnotist show's sensuous sunscreen scenario.

She had a bikini made of thick white strings in a loose weave macrame with a blue lining. Without the lining, her breast and pussy would be exposed. She carefully removed the lining, put the bikini on, and admired herself in the room's mirror. Her nipples and vagina were visible. Then it hit her like a ton of bricks. She realized it was a mistake to push this fast. He might get the impression that she was after his money.

She changed into a string bikini that covered her less than the other bikini had before removing its lining. She'd move her plan ahead, but only a partial step without the risk of coming on too strong. She wanted William but on her terms.

She was delayed by an email from her broker, but that delay worked into her plan. She put on her flowery cloth wrap, picked up her bag of sunscreen lotions, hat, sunglasses, and book, and headed to Howard's cabana.

She picked up two spiked Arnold Palmers at the bar and brought them into the cabana. "Hello, good looking. Sorry for the delay getting here. I had an email from my broker I had to deal with, but I'm here now and plan to be 100 percent with you today."

William smiled at her greeting, "I look forward to spending the day with you, Donna. I'm also 100 percent yours."

After briefly pausing, he continued, "Why do you need a broker?"

This was going precisely as Donna had hoped. She had carefully planned her next move. Donna looked at William with daggers in her eyes. "You don't think a little old girl would have enough money to manage to need a broker? Let me tell you, Mister, I hide my wealth so that guys like me, not my money. You seem to like me while thinking I am just an average middle-class woman, and I like that. You probably worry I am after your money. I am not. I am well off. So far, I find you a fascinating man, period, but you are sadly mistaken if you think that women cannot make a lot of money. That only men can."

William swallowed hard, "I apologize. I didn't mean to insult you, and I did. How can I make this up to you?"

Donna soften her look. "It's okay. I worried that any man I meet will want me for my money instead of wanting me. So, I hide that I am wealthy. I bet you've worried that a woman might pretend to like you to get at your money."

"Donna, I'd be lying to say that is not a worry of mine. After my wife died, some of her single friends, who had ignored me rudely while she was alive, suddenly got interested in me. I shut that down quick."

Donna replied, "That must have been awful."

"It was, but I can't let that experience cut me off from any potential friendships."

"William, you are a smart man to realize that. But you still owe me. "

William replied, "You are right. I owe you big for many reasons."

Donna smiled, "How could I not forgive a man who is a great conversationalist, a wonderful dancer, was so entertaining in the hypnotist show and now owes me big?"

William said, "I feel like a fool. Is it too much to ask to see the video of the hypnotist show sometime today."

"It won't show very well on my phone screen."

"Not a problem, as the big screen in my suite can project from a phone."

"That sounds great. I can't do that in my cabin. Now let's enjoy the day together and let this little misunderstanding be forgotten, except that you owe me one. Could you be so kind as to rub sunscreen on me? It gets covered better if someone else does it."

She took off her robe, handed the sunscreen to William, and sat with her back to him. He began to rub it on her back.

"Untie the strings of my bikini top and get the sunscreen under where they were. I'll hold the top from the front so I stay decent."

William thought about saying that he'd be happy if she were indecent but decided that Donna might not find that funny.

William undid the ties. Donna pulled the strings to the front while putting her hands over her breasts to hold the bikini top in place.

William applied lotion on her back, neck, and shoulders. "Donna, I think I got it all."

Donna turned around. Her fingers pulled down her bikini top until the top of her aureoles showed, "Would you be a dear and rub it on my upper chest, under my arm, and my upper breast?"

William noticed her top was loosely held.

William said, "This is a little awkward. I feel I'm taking advantage of you."

Donna replied, "Nonsense, It's nothing more than you did in the show."

"I did this in the show? I've got to see that video."

Donna replied, You will."

William said, "Thank you. Are you sure you're okay with me rubbing you there?"

"William, you're doing what I am telling you to do as I like the feel of your hands on my body. Besides, what girl wouldn't want a handsome man to do her bidding?"

William carefully rubbed the lotion where she instructed. Donna noticed a bulge growing in his trunks and gave him a big smile.

When he stopped at the top of her breasts, she said, "William, I need sunscreen applied to all my exposed skin."

William put more lotion on his hands and rubbed it on her upper breast, including the exposed top of her aureoles."

Donna said," Please get it under the fabric in case my bikini slips."

William plunged his hand under her top until he felt her nipples.

Donna moaned, saying, "William, rub it in well there."

William lightly played with her nipples, pretending to be carefully applying sunscreen.

When he was done, she said, "Oh, that was heavenly. You rub sunscreen in so well. Could you be a dear and tie the strings for me?"

William tied the string around her neck and the string around her back.

"William, you're doing such a great job. Please do my torso now. Be sure to get the sunscreen under the fabric of my top." She pulled her bikini top up so that the bottoms of her areoles showed.

He got the lotion on her lower breast, stomach, and sides. He again slipped his hands under her bikini top and massaged her nipples. Donna moaned as her pleasure mounted.

Donna said, "You can stop that in about an hour."

They both laughed.

When William felt he could not continue to pretend that he was only applying sunscreen to her nipples any longer, he withdrew his hands. Donna pulled her bikini top back in place, lay on her back on the lounge chair, undid the strings on her bikini bottom, put her hand on the top of the front fabric, and pulled it down so it was just above her clit."

"Get the lotion down lower, under the fabric, so I don't burn. A sunburn would hurt here."

"Donna, you realize that rubbing you there excites me."

"Well. Better you than a stranger. And to be honest, it excites me also. It excites me that you are doing this because I told you to."

As William rubbed, Donna moaned in pleasure. Donna enjoyed that the tent in the front of William's trunks got bigger. She thought about directing him to rub the sunscreen under the bikini bottom onto her clit, but decided to use that trick later. Her domination plan was proceeding nicely.

When he finished the front, she flipped over while putting her other hand on the back of her bikini bottoms and pulled the top to the bottom of her butt, barely covering her asshole. "Finish up with my butt and then retie the strings."

William was as hard as he had been in ages. He rubbed the lotion on her butt and tied the side strings.

"Donna, I think you are trying to tease me."

"Oh, William, I don't tease. I sometimes need help with things that are in a gray area. I trust you to do only what I ask of you. I trust you more than any other man in a long time. I have a feeling that you will always be a great help to me. I don't know what magic spell you cast on me, but it worked. "

He laughed and said, "And here I thought you were casting a spell on me."

He lay down on the double lounge chair.

She moved next to him in a sideways embrace. She looked into his eyes and said, "Yes, I am the evil witch queen. Bwa Ha Ha."

She kissed him, rolled onto her back, and grabbed his hand, "I'm glad I'm your cruise ship steady."

"I will be proud to have you on my arm for the formal tonight. I'm old-fashioned. I like dressing up for dinner for the formal nights on a cruise. I brought two very nice three-piece suits to wear."

"I have several sexy formal outfits I didn't bring out when my family was here."

"I thought the outfits you wore with your family were elegant. You were the most beautiful woman on the last cruise."

"Oh, William, how often did you undress me with your eyes before I caught you doing it as my family left?"

"I am too embarrassed to confess."

"William, just to get even, I've just undressed you with my eyes, and as far as I am concerned, I am now lying down next to a completely naked man."

They both laughed and followed up with a kiss.

Donna said, "I think you like the idea of being naked for me while I am still clothed."

William blushed, "Maybe."

The rest of the afternoon went by with pleasant conversation.

Donna left the cabana earlier than William as she had an appointment in the Spa that afternoon to prepare for the first formal night. She agreed that William would collect her before the suite reception.

William put on his dark blue suit with a powder blue shirt and a tie with a picture of a parrot on it.

His jaw dropped when he got to Donna's cabin, and she opened the door. She was wearing a black gown with half sleeves, a deep cleavage, and a hem at her knees. She had on black sheer stockings and black strappy heels.

William exclaimed, "Wow. You're beautiful. Every guy will be jealous of my date tonight."

Donna kissed him and said, "I'm more than your date tonight. Remember, I am your cruise steady, even though I've yet to receive anything from you to confirm that. Plus, you owe me big, and I will eventually collect on that." And laughed.

At dinner, William kept thinking how wonderful it was to spend time with Donna. He enjoyed how smart and well-read she was. It seemed they could talk about almost any subject. On top of that, she was a damn sexy, assertive woman. It had been a long time since he'd enjoyed himself as much. In the back of his head, he still had the nagging worry that she just wanted him because he was rich, despite the lecture she had given him earlier. He decided to risk it and put that concern to rest.

"Donna, I like you and hope you like me for being me, but I want to put all my cards on the table. I believe you are well off, like me. I've got over 10 million in investments with my broker. My trust is set up so that most of my money goes to my kids and grandchildren. I'm not bragging. I just wanted you to know I like you for being you."

"Oh William, you are a wonderful man. As you assume, I don't need your money. I have more than you invested with my broker, but you won't learn the amount until this relationship has gone deeper and you have proven that you listen and respond well to my wants. It sounds like my trust is set up the same as yours. My money will mostly go to kids and grandkids. So, let's keep moving down this road and see where this relationship leads. But remember, you still owe me big time."

"That I do. That I do."

After dinner, they went to the big production show about soul music. They discovered that they both enjoyed the Mo Town sound.

When the women on stage started singing, 'I'm your baby tonight.' And got to the chorus, Donna put her mouth to his ear and sang along.

"Whatever you want from me,

I'm giving you everything.

I'm your baby tonight.

You've given me ecstasy.

You are my fantasy.

I'm your baby tonight."

Then she kissed his cheek and put her hand high on his thigh, almost brushing his cock, for the rest of the song. At the song's end, she said, "I mean it."

William wasn't sure how to react. On the one hand, he liked Donna, but on the other hand, if she wanted sex, it would only be an embarrassment when he couldn't perform.

His mind raced so much that he didn't pay attention to the rest of the show. After the show, they went to their normal dance area, but after a few dances, William said he was too tired and was turning in earlier. He said, "I'll see you in the gym in the morning." and left.

Donna sensed there was something wrong. Was she about to be dropped as Williams cruise steady?

Fortunately, when William got to his room, he sent Dona a message saying, "I'm sorry for running out on you. I am just a little overwhelmed that an amazing woman would want to spend time with me. See you in the gym in the morning."

Donna appreciated the message but knew more was happening than just the money issue, which should now be behind them. Being the assertive woman she was, she would find out tomorrow.

William tossed and turned all night. He had been seriously turned on applying sunscreen to her breasts, mainly since Donna directed his actions. He was surprised at how much he liked her being in charge. He sensed that she wanted to make love with him, but he worried that his erectile dysfunction would eventually cause Donna to reject him. At least he wasn't concerned that she only liked him for his money.

======

I hope you enjoyed the third day of the cruise. As always, comments and suggestions are appreciated.

Howardw41
Howardw41
265 Followers