Cruise Ship Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
Naked in a hot tub and a cum walk in public.
1.8k words
3.96
22.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was three fruity cocktails in as I climbed into a hot tub on the cruise ship. It was a windy day so the hot water actually felt amazing.

My mind was fixated on yesterday when I attempted to skinny dip on the beach, only to be caught by a large Indian man named Benny and his friends. I could still feel their hands on my body.

I let them do that. More specifically, I let them do that while my husband was nearby.

Buzzed and feeling good, I settled into the hot tub, closing my eyes. I was wearing a one piece bathing suit with a cheeky back. My husband was getting lunch but I assumed as a shadow blocked my sun that he changed his mind to join.

I opened my eyes to find Benny towering over me. He had one of his friends with him.

"May we join?" He asked.

I looked around.

"I saw your husband getting food, he's not here." Benny said. I nodded and they settled down into the hot tub. "I know it's windy but I can't believe you're in a hot tub".

His friend sat on the other side of me.

"Did you enjoy yesterday?" His friend asked. I nodded shyly.

Benny flipped the bubbles on, making everything under the water invisible.

"Take your suit off." He ordered.

"What?" i asked.

"Take your suit off. Let the girls breathe."

"Are you insane?" I whispered. "There's people everywhere!"

"Take it off. Now." He said. His voice cracked like a whip. I looked around at the people lounging, swimming and laughing. None of them in this position.

My hands shaking, I pulled my suit down, sinking lower in the water. It cleared my feet, leaving me completely naked under the water.

Benny reached over and grabbed it from me, wrapping it in a towel and sticking it by the stairs. The men slid closer.

"I can't believe you did it." Benny laughed. Their hands both went on my thighs.

I knew in that moment I was about to let them do whatever they wanted. I had tried to have sex with my husband in the morning but he declined to go to the gym first and then eat and then blah blah...wasn't going to happen today. But now...

Benny reached a hairy hand to my face and turned me to look at him.

This chubby man would normally never stand a chance with me...but as his mouth locked on mine I knew my body was his. He kissed me deeply as his friend (Akash) slid a finger in my pussy. Right there in public.

Benny broke away and started to play with my boobs under the water as Akash fingered me slowly. Then suddenly an elderly man walked up to the hot tub, climbing the stairs. Akash pulled out and we all slid over to make room.

As we slid over I was then right on top of the jet. I quietly gasped as the strong blast of water hit between my cheeks. Benny noticed and grabbed my arm, holding me in place over the jet.

I forced a smile as the old man settled in as the jet pressured my asshole. Benny smiled a Cheshire grin as I tried to stay submerged under the water.

Then a second, very, very large man climbed the hot tub stairs.

Oh no.

He stopped and looked down at the four of us, realizing it was full. He turned to go.

"We've got room." Benny helpfully said. "She can sit on my lap." The guy said his thanks and descended the stairs.

I froze. What did he mean? We all slid over more, then Benny helped me float up and onto his lap, my breasts coming dangerously close to leaving the water.

The water spilled over the side as the new guy sat down. Benny wrapped his arms around my waist and as I settled into his lap I realized his swimsuit was around his ankles. A very thick, hard penis sat between my ass cheeks. Surprisingly thick.

"How long have you two been together?" The new guy asked.

"Oh we're just friends." Benny answered. He lifted me slightly. I could feel his hand under me. Then a hard object was against my pussy. Oh no. As the men talked, Benny grabbed my hips and slowly, firmly pulled me down. With all the moving water I didn't think it would happen, but his cock firmly rubbed against my lips. I saw flashes of light as the head of his penis rubbed against me, threatening to enter.

I could barely suppress a moan as he teased me like I hadn't been teased since my ex. I felt like his cock was never ending. His hand then snaked around to slowly rub my clit.

I had stopped listening to the conversation completely as the next few minutes dragged by, Benny slowly pulsing his hips into me. In public. In front of two strangers. I wanted him to enter me so badly. I needed it.

Finally the elderly guy left. The big guy, named Chris, asked if we wanted him to move so I didn't have to be on Bennys lap. Benny declined and pulsed into me again, drawing a gasp from me. They kept talking, fast friends now.

Then the jets stopped. The water went still. Time seemed to slow down. I looked for the jets button, realizing it was right by Chris. There was no way to get out of this.

Chris' eyes widened as he realized my tits were out. He trailed down to my bush. Then he realized Benny wasn't wearing shorts.

"Oh." Is all he said.

"Want to touch?" Benny asked calmly.

"For real?" Chris asked. He quickly looked around.

"Hit the jets." Benny said. Chris obliged. The water roiled again. Benny slid me over the water, into Chris' lap. I didn't even fight it. I didn't fight it as his hands started to grope me. I didn't fight it as his finger entered my vagina.

I wanted it.

I had just gotten married this year. This cruise was technically my honeymoon. And strangers were using my body.

Then it was over. Benny pulled me away, gave my suit back and ordered me to meet him that night in his room. I had to find a way. It happened so fast.

I got dressed in my suit and walked back to my chair with shaky legs. I laid out in the sun to dry out. A few minutes later my husband arrived and we laid out together. My eyes kept drifting to the hot tub...

It turned out to be easy to get away from my husband that night. He went to bed early but encouraged me to go out. I put on a dress and went to Bennys room.

The whole walk over I wrestled with what I was doing. But it didn't stop me from knocking on the door.

Inside was Benny and Chris, from the hot tub.

"I didn't want him to miss out on this." Was all Benny said. Then almost clinically, Benny unzipped my dress, letting it fall to the floor.

He whistled. I didn't wear underwear.

I tried to cover myself with my hands but Benny grabbed them.

He guided me out to the balcony of his friend. The air was crisp. I peeked over the railing and saw a few people on their own balconies below us.

"So Chris here has a spanking fetish that I said you'd be happy to help with." Benny said.

He spread my legs, putting my hands on the railing, then slowly bending me over. My breasts pushed against the railing and my head poked over it so I could see the other people on their balconies while this happened.

"Why do you have such a hairy pussy?" Chris asked.

"Her husband probably likes it." Benny answered. "Or she likes the humiliation at the thought of people knowing she has a hairy cunt."

"She has a husband?" Chris asked. Benny must have nodded as suddenly I felt stinging pain on my ass. Chris spanked me. Hard.

SPANK.

"What a bad girl." Chris said.

Again.

SPANK.

Again.

It continued for awhile until my ass was numb, the spanks echoing over the ocean.

Benny turned me around and pushed me down onto my knees.

"You want to be fucked don't you?" He asked. "Say it."

"I want to be fucked." I responded.

"Good. You have to earn it. But you will let Chris cum on your face." Benny stepped aside as Chris stepped up.

His hands fumbled with his belt and finally his pants dropped. A very hairy, short cock was just inches from my face, growing towards me.

Chris started jerking himself.

This is the moment I zoomed out on my situation. I am a successful business woman who got married this year. I wasn't that sexual until I got married and THEN started exploring. Now here I was, naked, my ass bright red, on my knees, a complete stranger jerking off inches from my mouth. Centimeters from my mouth. Inside my mouth.

I still don't know if I put him in my mouth or he did, but I was suddenly blowing him. Almost immediately I could feel his cock start pulsing.

"I'm going to cum." He groaned.

"On your face." Benny ordered.

I pulled him out just as ropes of cum shot across my face. My forehead. My cheek. Then my right eye. And my lips.

I opened my left eye as Chris pulled his pants back up. Benny helped me to my feet.

"Akash is at the back of the ship by the infinity pool. Don't wipe your face. You're going to walk back to him, he'll confirm, then you're done until tomorrow. Understood."

I nodded.

"I asked if you understood." Benny said harshly.

"I understand, Sir." My hand flew to my mouth. Sir?? Why did I do that?

He smirked.

"Get dressed. Go on."

I stepped into my dress, catching a look at my cum covered face in the mirror. It was getting hard to open my right eye.

Benny nodded at me and I stepped into the hallway. I quickly started walking. It was late so I hoped I wouldn't see anyone as I walked directly towards the back of the boat.

So far so good. No people. I started walking faster. I was almost there.

I turned a corner and ran right into a housekeeper guy.

"I'm so sorry miss." He stammered. His eyes took in my face, widening in shock as I quickly kept walking.

I made it to the back of the boat. Akash sat at a table, smiling as I approached.

"Tomorrow, you will get something fun. I'll tell Benny you were successful. Get cleaned up." He said.

I nodded, then quickly ran to the bathroom to clean myself off. When I stepped out, still feeling like dried cum was on my face, Akash was gone.

Minutes later I gingerly crawled into bed on my now very sore ass, and laid next to my husband as I drifted to sleep.