All Comments on 'Cruise Ship Cruise: Back Aboard'

by patricia51

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
REDFOXXY1959REDFOXXY1959over 20 years ago
Loving, romantic, sexy,sweet...Fantastic

Truly all of those and more. That wonderful realization that love can be yours if you only say something. A true love story with the makings of many a sequil. Keep up the great work

Huggs and kisses

Robin

subteach1subteach1over 20 years ago
SWEETLY EROTIC

I really loved this story. It is sweetly erotic, romantic, and lustfully arousing. I recommend it to everyone.

ItsMySlipperItsMySlipperabout 20 years ago
Wonderful

I have read both episodes and they were wonderful. Each word made my body tingle all over. Words that only a woman would understand. great story Pat.

Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AMAZINGLY GOOD

Patricia

A wonderful and tender story masterfully told. It expresses the love between two women so beautifully and accurately.

You have given us all a lovely gift

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
heart warming

the story had me crying one minute then laughing the next,not at their actions as much as the feeling in side,i hope that if in my later years if i was to lose a loved one of the male attitude that i'd find and love some one as a soul mate who shared the same likes as i,my heart leaped as i placed my self in the shoes of SAM......JACKIE

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a beautiful love story

Patricia, your story reinforces my belief that a truly loving relationship is all about the people - not the gender.

I could see in my minds eye your two characters, and feel their emotional bond, thier physical union and their joy as the relationship blossomed.

A beautiful piece of work - congratulations (from a middle aged straight married guy !)

M

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
Another sweet story

Your works are so believable. I can see it really happening out there in life. Keep up the awesome writing and thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cute, lovely story.

Please keep it up

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 1 year ago

A lovely story of love. For purposes of illustration, I will say that I’m bi-sexual. However, now-a -days, since I’ve finally been able to distinguish that term from Pan-Sexual, I now realize that that pseudonym is more applicable to my sexuality that just bi-sexual. I’ve been married several times, and in the past, have always preferred women more than men. But, I’ve changed. I probably like them equally as much now; therefor the my way of identifying myself is now Pan Sexual.

I love lesbian stories. I always say that I have the universal male fetish of wanting to play with, or read about, or better still, watch lesbian affairs. I’ve even walked in on my ex wife in bed with a woman. I was going to slip quietly back out of the room, but they had heard me come in, and bade me to stay. I did. Let me just say also, that I knew exactly what I was going to find when I walked into the room. In fact, I gave them about an hour alone before I entered the bedroom they were in. I felt that was enough time for them to have played with each other, and that they might now be in after glow stage. By the way, this wasn’t the reason for us becoming exes after 19 years together. Suffice to say, it’s a rather long story.

All that preamble just get here. Well, I’ve always known I’m “long winded.” I LOVE sex. I love doing it, watching it, speaking about it and just about anything related to it. However, I find myself just skimming over the sex scenes in most to these Literotica stories. I find that after a while, they become sooooo monotonous and very repetitive. How many times or ways can one write about sex and not, after a while, say the same things, over and over again, And, these stories, although many are quite good, or even excellent and entertaining, I usually find the parts other than sex much more interesting. I also might. say that they steal. for lack of a better word, much from each other. For example: when a wife is caught cheating; having an affair; or wanting to date other men while she is still married to her husband, who she ALWAYS professes to love and wants to grow old with him and bounce their grandchildren on their respective knees. In just about all of these situations, inevitably, she tells him that it just his “male ego,” and that he should just get over it. After all, it’s just sex, not love. She loves only him (the husband). And, while I’m bitching (sorry), they ALL drink only beer, and have a PICKUP TRUCK. Can’t for once the husband drink martinis, or single malt and drive a BMW, or an Audi?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous