Cruise Ship Fantasies Ch. 01

Story Info
Acting upon fantasies of Mom pays off.
1k words
4.05
43.3k
42

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers

This story is based in fantasy in many ways, but also a few truths. The funny thing is, this wasn't the first thing I've had in my head to share now for years. It just landed up flowing out, though--so here it is. I would greatly welcome constructive criticism and perhaps when I get to what I originally intended I can improve upon it. I did purposefully leave names out as I feel names have the ability to carry baggage. I'd also love to hear if you enjoyed the story.

----------------

My wife and I wanted to do something nice for my mom and her fiancé (after a couple of marriages) for all that they've done for us over the years. We ultimately decided that we would take them on a cruise. Now, I had moved away to another state years ago as my wife and I had met on the internet, so we chose a port to sail out of that would be approximately the same distance for both parties to drive. We had also found a hotel near the port where we would meet up the night before embarkation.

To save money, we decided we would split the cost of one room with two beds. It took us both about two days to get there, but we wanted to make sure we had plenty of time to make it to port.

A little backstory; my mom has definitely let herself go over the years, but at the same time my past memories have always stayed. Back when I lived at home after graduation at eighteen, I have to admit to snooping in her drawers and finding a couple pair of very small lingerie and a large dildo, as well as discovering the amazing feel of nylon with her pantyhose. I would "borrow" them and slide a leg down the length of my cock and hump my pillows until I came in their silkiness.

What probably set me over the top and lead to more than a few fantasies was the night I began to hear soft, high pitch grunts emanating from her and my stepdad's room. Soon there were bed spring squeaks that matched the grunts I heard coming from my mom as she was getting louder. I can't say it sounded like she came, but those two sounds in symphony have never left my head.

Back to present-day; her fiancé also does not take care of himself, and has had medical issues because of it which led to him being temporarily in a wheelchair for the duration of the trip. And to be honest, things seemed to be on shaky ground between the two of them. But they knew how important this trip was and at the very least seemed to be fine when we met up with them at the hotel. We went out to eat and putzed around the area for a little while before heading back to the hotel for the night.

The four of us were basically just chatting, as we sat or laid haphazardly around the room with the TV on. My mom landed up falling asleep on one bed, and her fiancé, who could always fall asleep in an instant, on the other. My wife and I, sitting on opposite beds, figured that instead of disturbing anyone that we would just crash where we were--her on the fiancé's bed and me on my mom's.

Now, my mom is a fairly heavy sleeper as well as a snorer. I figured sleeping was going to be difficult, and just laying there my mind went in every direction. As minutes ticked by, inevitably my mind began to wander to sex and how funny it was being in a bed with my mother. The longer I laid there in just my sweat shorts--right next to her--I began to wonder. What, if anything, could I get away with? What should I?

After realizing my heart was pounding for a few minutes, I decided to gently pick her hand up by the wrist and move it ever so slightly toward me. When she didn't stir and her breathing didn't change, I decided to go all the way with my thought and rest her hand on top of my shorts, with just the fabric between her hand and my penis. The thrill of the taboo instantly made me rock hard. But then something else happened... reflexively, I imagine, she slowly tightened her grip on me. I couldn't believe it, and if it felt like I couldn't get harder I was wrong!

As I laid there debating on if moving myself wouldn't wake my mom, I could tell her breathing was getting more shallow--eventually to the point the she was no longer snoring. Fearing her awakening, I did my best to slow my breathing and act like I was asleep. I believe the moment she woke up enough to understand where her hand was, even if she may not have been entirely sure how it got there, was enough to jostle her momentarily and I felt a small jerk as she started to withdrawal.

But then an even more amazing thing happened. She renewed her grip on my cock through my shorts, and actually started to make long, slow strokes. I couldn't help but to breathe a bit heavier, possibly betraying my pretend-sleep.

I was already in heaven as I leaked precum, when I felt her other hand lift up the band to my shorts to slip her hand inside and grab my naked cock and continue to stroke me. There was no pretense between the two of us at that point--we both knew each other knew what was going on. I was laying there, Mom's hand down my shorts as she jerked me off. She alternated pressure in her grip as she slowly increased the speed. I knew I couldn't last.

The taboo of it only turned me on more, and it wasn't long before my body tensed and my own mother had my cock spurting cum into my shorts and on her hand.

She once again gently lifted the band of my shorts and slowly pulled her cum soaked hand out, making me jerk as she slid across the head of my throbbing cock. My head was spinning, it was late, and I hate to admit I passed out shortly thereafter. I'm not sure what she did with her cream drenched hand, but I have my thoughts--my fantasies. And also of what could follow.

NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers