Cruise Ship Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and I go all the way onboard.
1.9k words
4.45
36.2k
37

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers

The next morning nothing was said or implied between my mother and I as we all got things together and prepared for the ship. Everything went smoothly as we boarded, wheeling her fiancé on-board via the lower decks thanks to his being wheelchair bound. We all settled in, then headed to grab some food for lunch.

While my wife was helping out on wheelchair duty, my mom and I landed up alone at the table.

"Last night shouldn't have happened," she said plainly to me.

After a slightly shocked pause of not knowing what to say, I simply said, "I though it was amazing."

Another awkward pause, and I started, "I've fantasized about you for years." As I said this, I looked around noticing people weren't too far away as they sat to eat. But after realizing they were all wrapped up in their little worlds, I continued by confessing to using her pantyhose when I was younger to jerk off into.

"I knew you took them," she said, still looking a little surprised though. "I guess I just didn't know why."

"Nylon has always turned me on... I don't really have a reason..."

At that point her fiancé and my wife made their way back, so our conversation--or whatever it was now--would apparently have to wait.

After a bite to eat, we made our way to our rooms; the normal small entry hall, opening to basically a room big enough for the bed. We did book adjoining rooms with a shared balcony so we could all hang out together. The rest of the day passed by uneventfully as we all went about activities on board and just generally hanging out.

Prior to dinner I decided to take a shower. My mind went drifting off again as the hot water washed over me and I became semi-erect. I washed, toweled off, and stepped into our room--naked--with my wife going through the luggage.

She raised an eyebrow at me as I half said, half commanded, "Suck my cock."

I moved to sit on the edge of the bed and she knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth as I rested my hand on her back.

Now honestly, I've never had anything to compare to. My wife is my first and only sexual partner. But she does have a bit of a gag reflex, so she can only take so much. Regardless, she does enjoy it, and she can still make me feel amazing.

As she licks my hardening penis, she reaches up with one hand to play with my nipple. This makes me moan and stiffen more. But there are times when I know assistance is needed, so I guide her up off of my cock and hold her head to my other nipple to lick and suck it while I stroked myself. As she intensified playing with both of my nipples, I stroked faster. I could tell I was going to come, and pushed her head back down. As she wrapped her lips back around me I let loose into her mouth as she swallowed every drop.

Thankfully I was able to get that relief since by the end of the day everyone was too tired, including myself, to do anything else. Besides, the next night was formal dining night and I always admire well dressed women, even if I knew being on a cruise the chance of there being nylons worn by most were pretty low.

The next day was a good lazy day, including a few small activities. We did things together as a group as well as some activities by ourselves. There was an art show on board that was scheduled after our dinner hour; my wife had no interest in going, but my mom said she'd come with me. Her fiancé would probably just head to the casino, and my wife would take a book to the deck to read.

I generally dislike getting dressed up and tend to feel stiff and uncomfortable. But I guess there's a trade off when everyone has to do so. The four of us met in the hallway, and I noticed my mom had brought a dress to wear. And beneath that dress, pantyhose.

----

As we were seated in the dining room, my wife landed up across from the fiancé, and I landed up across from my mother.

We eventually ordered and chatted about our day so far. At some point prior to our food arriving, I felt something press against my leg. When I glanced down, I saw my mom's nylon encased foot, removed from her heel and sliding up my lower leg. I can't believe the shock didn't register on my face as things progressed normally around me. She even continued her conversation as if she wasn't currently teasing the hell out of me.

I regretted that was as far as she seemed to reach, and eventually our food came and she slipped her foot back into her black heel, but not before giving me a coy look. I didn't know what brought that on, but I was certainly ready for more at that point.

As dinner finished, we knew we had to leave to make it to the art show on time. But as we left my wife and the fiancé behind, I said to her: "We're not going to the art show."

----

My mom inserted her card key in her door, and to my surprise, the moment the door clicked closed she had me pressed against the wall, both hands on my chest, in the small entry hall. With one leg lifted against me, she forced a kiss that was anything but motherly. I grabbed her leg to hold it there and to feel it's smooth nylon as she forced her tongue into my mouth.

She worked to get my jacket, tie, and shirt off as her tongue danced around mine, and when they lay on the floor she stepped into the room.

"Unzip me," she said with her back to me. I gladly obliged, trying to enjoy what was happening and not just pull it right down.

She turned to face me as she slowly slid her dress down, leaving her standing there in just a purple bra, purple panties, her nude pantyhose and black heels. Now like I said, she has certainly put on a bit of weight from my early days of ogling, but on the positive side of that her breasts were also larger and weighed down the cups of her bra. My cock felt like it was going to rip out of my pants.

I quickly shed the rest of my clothes, and her eyes drifted downward to my shaft standing at full attention.

"Do you want to fuck your mom?"

"Yes..." was about all I could manage as she backed up to the bed and sat down on the edge.

"I'm so hard... I want you now," I said.

"I've been wet since dinner," she replied. It felt very odd to hear her talk like this, but that was all the invitation I needed.

She started to get up to take off the rest of her clothes, but I put a hand on her chest and gently kept her from standing. I pushed until she was on laying on her back, and slide my cock along her pantyhose encased leg, leaving a trail of precum on them.

I then ran my hands up and down her upper legs, feeling the nylon silkiness on her body. She let out a sigh and I brought both of my hands to rest on either side of her most private place, still hidden under a layer of nylon and her smooth, purple panties.

Unexpected by my mother, I grabbed either side of her nylons and quickly torn them open at the crotch. A gasp escaped her as she looked at me with a cross of surprise and a devilish enjoyment. I grabbed the back sides of her legs and pulled her a little closer to the edge of the bed where I stood.

The tip of my cock sat right at her panties, and beyond that, the place where I had come from many years ago and would soon return. I rubbed my cock along her panties, gently pushing them into the valley of her pussy. After what felt like an ecstatic eternity of teasing her through her panties I watched as the wet spot on them grew. She softly moaned as she gripped the bed sheets on either side of her.

Still standing at the edge of the bed with my mother's pantyhose clad legs dangling over the edge with those black heels, I reached between us and pulled her panties aside. The hungry look in her eye told me I wasn't waiting anymore and I placed the tip of my cock to her entrance. She gasped, and I pushed firmly and steadily until I was buried in my mom.

"Oh... oh god..." she said with a slight look of pain that softened quickly as I eased in.

I slowly pulled back out until the tip of my cock was all that was inside, and thrust forward again, allowing me to hear that most sexual of high pitch moans I heard years ago as she was fucking her now ex. Except I was the one making her gasp and moan now, and I loved it. I throbbed in her, and very slowly began moving in and out of her sopping wet pussy.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked, half panting. "You want to fuck you own mother?"

"Yes..."

Hearing her talk like that drove me absolutely crazy and I started pounding her pussy harder.

"Fuck your mom... fuck your mom..." she said between moans. "I need it... I need you in me."

By this point her legs were up in the air, her heels falling off one at a time as I pounded into her. My mom's breast were bouncing under her bra, and I reached up and peeled it downward finally freeing her large, fleshy mounds.

She moaned--gasped--with every thrust of my rigid cock into her, and I could feel her juices running down as our bodies came together.

Just when I thought I couldn't hold out any longer, I felt an orgasm shudder through her body and she let out one final yell. Her pussy clamped down on my cock and that was it--I exploded into her, filling her pussy with my cum... her son's cum. Her nylon encased toes curled on either side of me as she instantly let out another gasp upon feeling my hot seed deep inside her.

I half collapsed on top of her shaking body, her pussy pulsating against my throbbing cock. Our juices slowing starting to seep out of my mom's pussy. Eventually I slipped out with a final gasp from her, and I felt her silky panties slide half back into place from where I had pushed them aside to gain access.

I slowly lifted myself up, and surveyed the carnal remains. My mom, laying on her back with her purple bra pulled below her breasts, nude pantyhose torn leaving a large opening to her crotch where her purple panties had slid mostly back into place--but were now a sopping wet mess of pussy juices and cum. Her heels by her feet where they fell, her legs dangling over the edge of the bed.

"You should go clean up," she said to me.

In my head I thought, "I should?" But I guess even in our incestual desires, she's still ever the mother.

NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers