Cruise Ship Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
A few more days, and one last wild night.
1.9k words
4.44
21.7k
23

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers

The next day and a half on the cruise ship passed normally--activities, shows, food, and hanging out. I was almost amazed at how normal it felt, even though I kept replaying the formal dinner night in my head. My mom splayed out with her legs off the bed, torn open pantyhose, cum dripping pussy... I had to shift myself often through the days whenever it came to mind to hide the hard on I would get.

The night in between, my wife and I had some fun as well. She brought black nylon stockings, though I can't say my mind wasn't half on my mom as I plowed into her. At one point I had her against the wall fucking her pussy from behind. I secretly hoped my mom would hear her moans through the wall next door. She managed to get me back on the bed and I came in her with her nylon clad legs wrapped around me.

The second to last day included a beach day, so we all got off the ship and took the short walk to reach the beach. My wife isn't a big water person, and my mom's fiancé being mostly regulated to the wheelchair basically went in and back out again. So it was mostly my mom and I in the water. We'd chat on and off about random things and drift nearer and farther apart on occasion. The water was super clear, but at one point when there wasn't anyone else around, she grabbed ahold of my package through my swimsuit and said, "And how has this been?"

"Still in amazed disbelief."

"You were leaking out of me for at least half of the next day."

"I think that was the hardest I've ever come."

"It might have been for me too..." she said.

"I haven't been able to get it out of my mind. Last night I asked for my wife's pantyhose to jerk off in while she licked and played with my nipples... I thought of our night the whole time."

"Should you be telling me this," my mom said, half teasing. "I'm not sure I knew guys liked that kind of thing-your nipples I mean."

"It was kind of a discovery for me with her. But I've been using pantyhose to jerk off in since I lived at home," I said giving a knowing smile.

"So you told me. Is there anything else I should know about?"

"Well... I did hear you having sex one night. Until two nights ago it was the most amazing sounds I've ever heard." I continued, "And I may have snooped and found your purple lingerie that looked like it may have covered, like, your nipples and that's about it."

She gave me a slight disapproving look for the snooping, but then said, "Well I certainly couldn't wear those anymore as fat as I am."

Now it was my turn to give a disapproving look. "You're not that bad. And I'd still take you any day."

She gave me another squeeze then let go.

"I'll be on the balcony tonight," and with that she dragged her fingers across my chest, making sure to rake across both nipples as she floated away.

----

We all knew we'd be beat from the sun, and everyone retired to their rooms for a nap prior to dinner. Later as the night drew to a close, my mom's fiancé said he was turning in, and my mom announced she was going to sit out on the balcony. My wife also indicated she was tired, and I had changed into a tank top and shorts for bed but said I wasn't quite ready to sleep. I told her she should head to bed and I'd keep my mom company for a bit.

As I walked out onto the balcony, I noticed my mom was standing at the railing looking out onto the ocean, wearing a white bathrobe as if she had just showered.

"I'm not wearing anything else," she whispered.

I moved in front her, and glanced from door to door at the rooms to make sure there was no movement from either my wife nor my mom's fiancé. I slid down with my back against the glass beneath the railing and slipped into the opening of her bathrobe to be eye level with her pussy.

She spread her legs apart to give me access, and leaned on the railing for support. Not wanting to waste any time, I started by running my tongue slowly down her slit. I gave some small kisses all around down there--her upper legs, her trimmed bush, her pussy lips.

After some more teasing, I then went back to her pussy and ran my tongue once again from her opening to her clit, this time pushing my tongue into her folds. I heard a small, sharp inhale as I could tell she was trying to stay a little more quiet than she seems to get when she was excited. I started to slowly circle my tongue around her clit as it swelled. As I gently took it between my lips, I also started gently probing at her hole with my middle finger. To my surprise she was already wet enough to insert it most of the way.

Slowly moving my finger in and out, I continued alternately flicking my tongue on her clit and running it around her pussy. When I felt she could take it I inserted a second finger and received a small groan in return. By this time her juices were beginning to flow and my fingers were coated. The whole time I kept teasing her clit; and then decided to keep going and inserted a third finger.

Then a fourth.

It was tight, but she took them all as I increased the attentiveness to her clit, sometimes taking small detours down to her stuffed hole. By now she was trembling, and I felt her sopping pussy drip onto my chest. I knew I needed to make her come.

I finger fucked her as I lapped at her pussy furiously, and she finally gave in and came on my face; one hand on the railing and the other pressed against the back of my head and reflexively pushing me into her. The gasp/moan she made couldn't be helped and it gave me a moment of concern for the other two sleeping. But I was over that fairly quick as I felt her pussy juices and cream run down my chin. My mom definitely got wetter during sex than my wife.

By that point I was almost painfully hard and slid out from under her. I pulled my shorts off and with my mom still standing at the railing, positioned myself behind her and lifted her bathrobe over her ass. Since her pussy was already stretched out from having been assaulted with most of my hand, my cock slid right in. I was actually thankful she was so loose as I felt like I could hold back longer than our first forbidden fuck session.

I started pumping at a steady pace right away, and she leaned forward a little further giving me easier access; my cock and her pussy almost sloshing in between the slapping of our bodies meeting. Reaching around, I slid my hands inside of her bathrobe to cup both breasts. I was breathing heavy as I continued pounding away, and she was trying to hold back cries as I lightly pinched and tugged at her nipples.

Her second orgasm came suddenly and there was no holding back a loud whimper. I eased off as I felt her body shudder and her legs weaken.

She reached back and placed a hand on my chest and I took that as a sign to pull out. I had been close to coming, but welcomed the extension of our time. My cock popped out with a gasp from Mom, followed with more fluids running down her leg. She backed up, almost unsteadily, and sat in a chair. With a slight pause to get her bearings, she reached around behind me with her hands on my ass and pulled me to her until my cock was at full attention right on her face.

"You're huge..."

"You made it that way," I replied.

"I want you to cum in my mouth."

With that I angled my cock down a little, then my mom took my cock in her hand and wrapped her lips around it. She slowly took it all in, my cock covered in her juices and me beginning to leak out, until her nose hit my body. I let out a hard exhale; it was such an amazing feeling. The sight and feeling of having my whole cock engulfed was enough to make me a little light headed.

My mom slowly pulled back again all the way to the head, and then slowly retook it all back into her mouth. She did this a few times, driving me wild.

She then drug her mouth one more long, agonizing time off until my cock popped out and I left out a gasp. She looked up at me and took ahold of my tank top and pushed it up over and off my head and let it drop to the chair. I now stood totally naked out on the balcony, my mother sitting in front of me with her robe hanging open.

She gently started licking the head of my cock, and while doing so, ran her hands up my stomach, up my chest, and then delicately to my nipples. My cock jerked as she slowly played with them--swirling her fingers around, rubbing back and forth. She then moved one hand back down and firmly grabbed my cock, while at the same time moving her tongue to one nipple while still playing with the other.

I knew I couldn't last much longer, but I tried to take it all in. My mother flicking one nipple, sucking on the other, and furiously jerking my cock against her chest with her breasts bouncing freely.

"Oh god... I'm going to cum..." I said.

She quickly wrapped her mouth around my cock again just in time for me to explode. I shot my cum hard into her throat in many spurts. She made a noise as if it was almost too much, but only a small dribble of leaked cum at the corner of her mouth shown.

She let out a satisfying moan with my now softening cock still in her mouth, which caused me to jump a little at my sensitivity. I so wanted more, but knew I didn't have it in me.

My mom stood and fixed her robe. She gave me a little smile--I don't know if she knew that little bit of cum had made it half way to her chin--and went back into her room. I was left to gather my clothes and sneak back into my room to clean up.

----

Epilogue:

As we were disembarking the ship to go our separate ways at the end and saying our farewells, my mom hugged me and whispered in my ear, "There's a gift for you in your suitcase."

Upon arriving home--and the first chance I had alone--I looked through my suitcase and found a bag. Inside was the pair of ripped pantyhose and a note that read "Have fun with this pair."

NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers