Cruise Ship Fantasies Ch. 04

Story Info
An epilogue post-cruise.
2.7k words
4.52
7.3k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers

It's been four months since the cruise and a return to regular life. Although now when my wife would go shopping or step out for a little while, I would go into the back of my nightstand drawer and pull out my mom's used pantyhose that she had left me with. Taking one leg of them, I'd slowly slide it down the length of my shaft, sending shivers through me as the silky nylon passed over the sensitive head of my cock. I would usually jerk off with the memories of our few moments on the cruise until I came and my semen was seeping through the nylon.

My mom and I spoke a couple of times a month, which was normal for us. In the intervening time since the cruise, she had put a pause on her current relationship so she was living alone for the first time in a very long time. Sometimes--again, if my wife wasn't home--the topic of the cruise would come up. I know I certainly still wanted more, but if she did she didn't let on much.

Until that is, certain insinuations started creeping into our conversations. I feel like I'm probably more open than most to... different sexual thoughts. After all, I did fuck my own mother. But even I was a little surprised when the idea of a threesome with my wife took form. She's certainly never been open to any exploration outside of just us, so I was initially apprehensive at the suggestion. But the stiffening of my cock betrayed me, and over the course of a few months my mother and I began to plot.

----

The next trip back home landed up being for Christmas. It's an eight hour drive, and I usually drive most of it. We talked about our plans while visiting, which included a fancy dinner out since my mom didn't feel like making a big dinner herself. My wife, who doesn't dress up often, brought along her only dress. At my insistence she also brought black stockings to wear with her dress. I had purposefully been holding out on sex with her for awhile by now, and she knows I love nylon.

We eventually arrive, and my mother greets us at the door. I immediately notice that she's apparently been doing something different as she seems to have lost some weight. We hug, and I doubt my wife noticed my hand linger on my mother's ass a moment. Damn, I'm already hard and I have to wait until tomorrow night.

----

As we're getting ready to head out the next evening, my wife and I change in the spare bedroom we stay in while visiting. She humors me as I walk over to run my hand up her freshly stockinged leg prior to her putting her heels on. I can also feel her apprehension at dressing like that for what's basically a family outing. But her pent up sexual frustration was what won out since she knows I'll want something later. She just doesn't know what that will really be!

When we're ready to head out, we meet up with my mom in the living room. She too is in a dress, and black nylons. My wife, again knowing my love for nylon, certainly catches my leering and I give her a knowing smirk.

A little later at dinner, sitting between my wife and mother and while waiting for the food to arrive, I place my hand on my wife's knee under the table. Of course it's completely hidden by the table cloth, but I only manage to get halfway up her stockinged leg before she brushes me away.

On the other hand, after dinner my wife excused herself for the restroom prior to leaving--so I take the opportunity to run my other hand along my mom's nylon covered leg. In response she parts her legs a little more, and I am able to reach high enough to tell she's in pantyhose. But then I see my wife returning and I reluctantly remove my hand from my mother's inner thigh.

----

I sit in the back of the car from the ride home, mainly to hide my raging hard on. We share idle chit chat for a bit, and within a half hour we're back at the house. My heart was pounding.

The entrance to my mom's house basically opens to a sitting room, with open doorways on either side of the wall facing you as you enter--to the left is the entrance to the kitchen and to the right is the living room, and both of those are separately by a counter.

We go into the living room to hang out and chat, my wife and I on the couch around the corner from the sitting room and my mother on one of the two other chairs. Shortly thereafter my mom says she needs to check something out front and excuses herself. Her heels click on the hardwood floor as she heads through the kitchen, and out towards the front door. At the sounds of the door opening and closing, I lean over begin to kiss my wife's neck.

"You just can't wait, can you?" she asks.

I reply by placing my hand on her leg midway up her skirt and running my tongue along the edge of her ear. She lets out a sigh but I can tell she's still a little tense assuming my mom may return at any moment. What she doesn't know is my mom never left.

The next sounds are my mother's heels touching the ground again as she slips back into them next to us in the doorway since she had removed them after opening and closing the front door to make her way around to the doorway next to the couch.

My wife jumps in embarrassment and quickly pulls away, but I keep my hand firmly on her leg. In the moment, she doesn't seem to know if she's confused or angry. My mother walks back over to her chair across from where we're sitting, heels clicking along the way.

I have to pull my wife closer to me to continue nipping at her neck as she tries to pull away at the same time, but she quickly looses the strength out of sheer confusion, as across from us my mother pulls her dress up a little and begins to rub herself through her pantyhose as she watches us. At this point my wife has no idea what's going on and sits there seemingly paralyzed as I again slide my hand higher up her skirt--her staring at my mother and my mom staring back lustfully.

"What... why...?" is about all my wife can get out and I take my hand from between her legs to turn her face toward mine and slip my tongue into her mouth. I notice her still making glancing looks over to my mom.

My hand returns to her stocking clad leg, and this time I move all the way up past her stocking top, past the few inches of her warm skin, and to the lacy panties she's worn for the night. Once again I find myself holding onto her a little tighter as she begins to get past her initial disorientation.

"It's okay," I tell her softly, and she eases ever so slightly again, but once again it's a brief respite.

In the meantime, my mom has been watching this sexually charged back and forth with her finger circling her pantyhose encased clit. But with my wife now seemingly over her shock, my mom apparently decided to take matters into her own hands. She leaned forward from her chair, and crawled over to us on all fours. I watch from the corner of my eye, running my tongue on my wife's neck as my mother moves right between her spread legs with my hand still pushing against her crotch.

My wife's eyes spread wide as her mother-in-law place a hand on the inside of each of her legs and pushed them apart. I moved my hand down her leg and helped to hold her spread open.

"Wait... what..." was all my wife got out before my mom had her panties pulled to the side and her face in my wife's pussy. "Wh... oooh..."

It didn't matter that I couldn't see very well as my wife's skirt was half over my mom's head--my cock felt ready to burst from my pants. Whatever magic she was working under there, my wife's eyes closed tightly and her head fell back as she gasped. I moved my hand under one of the straps of my wife's dress and slid it down her shoulder exposing a breast. From there I began to lick at her nipple as it quickly hardened. I sucked on her nipple as my mom continued between her legs, both of them moaning at intervals.

I finally stood and stripped naked, walking behind my mom. As she was on all fours, I slid my cock between her pantyhosed legs. Her hose had always felt good, but these felt extra silky. My wife watched the whole time in seeming disbelief. My cock rubbed against my mom's nylon covered pussy as she clenched her legs together around me, my precum dripping down her leg. I rocked back and forth slowly between her legs, trying to not just explode there. When I just couldn't take any more, I pried her legs apart a bit and tore an opening in her hose. She wasn't wearing any panties, allowing me to run the head of my cock along her slit. I could feel how wet she was already, and I slowly entered her for the first time since our cruise.

I had to move very slowly since I've been on the edge all evening, but every thrust I made still elicited a moan/gasp from my mom which in turn made my wife moan with my mother's face still buried in her pussy. My wife's legs were now spread wide and her dress hiked up to her waist. My mom had one of her hands on my wife's breast pinching her nipple. I had my mom's dress up over her pantyhose clad ass as I pushed into her while her juices leaked out and saturated her ripped hose. With every thrust I pushed my mother's face into my wife's pussy.

I don't know which of us came first, but I exploded into my mother's pulsating vagina as she let out a yell that was immediately buried in my wife's crotch. My mom's pussy clamped hard on me as I pumped her full of my semen.

Right after, my wife involuntarily grabbed the back of my mom's head as she too came with a loud groan and her back arching off the couch. My mom's pussy squeezed my cock out causing me to gasp, followed by a flow of our mixed fluids down her leg.

We must have looked a disheveled mess, the three of us. But despite my release, I was still rock hard; I had never been so turned on. Taking a pillow from the couch and laying it on the floor, I gently coaxed my wife off the couch and guided her to lay there. After her orgasm, she seemed either too weak or in a haze to do anything to the contrary.

Her pussy was also fairly wet, and after removing her panties my cock slid into her with relative ease. She gasped, and I pulled the rest of her top down so her dress was essentially gathered at her waist. Her stockinged legs flopped on either side of me as I fucked her, my cock still wet from my mom's pussy juices.

My mom also apparently wasn't done either, and still in her heels and ripped open pantyhose, crouched over my wife's face facing toward me. My wife turned her head to the side, but my mother gently turned it back and held onto both sides as she positioned her pussy lips above my wife's mouth. Before she could do anything, a drop of cum leaked from my mother's pussy lips and fell to my wife's upper lip. She instinctively licked it, then gingerly extended her tongue to reach my mother's labia. My mom remover her hands from her head and spread herself open. I continued to fuck my wife as she licked and sucked my mom's clit. My mom reached down to grab a hold of my wife's nipples which drove her crazy.

My mom was the first to orgasm a second time. As she did, she pressed downward more onto my wife's face and gave a hard tug on her nipples. My wife then came with an orgasm stronger than her first and clenched my cock. As my mom slowly dismounted backward off of my wife's face I could see the cummy mess she left behind and it was then I came in my wife. Admittedly there wasn't much left in me but I still came, my cock finally spent. I slipped out covered in my wife's cream.

My mother shakily moved to sit slumped on the couch, her pussy still leaking. My wife, feeling too weak to move, just lay on the floor with her mother-in-law's juices and my cum smeared on her face, and her wet pussy that I took perverse pleasure in knowing I had thrust my mother's juices into.

----

I was having a pretty erotic dream as I quickly awoke the next morning to my mother running her tongue around my right nipple. My wife and I had gone to bed in the guest room, and she was slightly stirring next to me as my mom had apparently came in and was kneeling at the side of the bed. She had apparently fallen asleep in what she wore last night since she was still in her dress, ripped hose and all. I had gone to bed with nothing on and was already at full attention.

My wife woke up a minute later, and surveying what was going on, apparently decided to just join in. She knew that nipple play turned me on, and started licking my left nipple. My body tense and eyes closed, I was feeling intense pleasure. My wife reached down and wrapped her hand around my hard cock. I have to admit it was still a little sore from the night before but with both of them on either side of me licking and sucking my nipples nothing else mattered.

As my wife slowly stroked me, my mom moved down to take me in her mouth. I sensed a moment of jealousy from my wife, but she relinquished her hand down there and moved it up to my now vacant right nipple. She watched as my mom slowly and totally took my rigid cock into her mouth.

My mom laid her head on my stomach and I could feel her tongue moving around my cock. When I would throb in her mouth she would let out a small moan which in turn would drive me more crazy. All the while she was running her hand slowly up and down my leg.

After a minute she finally slowly drew her lips back along my shaft. I was so far gone between my cock in her mouth and my wife now sucking hard on my nipple and giving small tugs to the other side that by time my mom had bobbed her head up and down on my cock another few times what little I had in me I was shooting into my mom's throat. My whole body shuddered as I came and I actually got a little light-headed.

My wife kissed me as my mom stood to leave. My wife and I continued a conversation we had started the night before after our threesome, and came to an understanding. While we were visiting I was going to be allowed to continue my fantasies.

At the same time the shower turned on. I mentioned about probably needing to wash up too, and my wife gave me a knowing look.

In the shower with my mom, she held my head firmly between her legs as she stood with one leg on the edge of the tub and I licked and sucked her clit to orgasm.

I looked forward to the rest of our time there and filling my mom's womb with as much semen as I could. My wife being a part of it just made it all that much better.

NylonRain
NylonRain
39 Followers