Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care Pt. 02

Story Info
What happens on this cruise better stay here.
8.8k words
4.62
19.3k
16

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope you enjoyed the first part. For more about Donna and Texas, please check out Jeep Hair Don't Care. Inspired by my amazing time with a cousin, I'm having a great time writing about her.

ā€”ā€”ā€”

Donna might as well have walked into the casino wearing nothing more than a smile. As she opened the door into the darkened room, the light from the main hallway illuminated her silhouette. Simply wearing a cloth dress which was in all actuality a poolside coverup, I could tell it was all she had on. No thong. No bra. Not even so much as swimsuit for the poolside disco dancing sure to occur later this night.

Mesmerized by this vision, I completely forget to place any bets on the roulette table. After the croupier waves his hand over the table, I watch the pill bounce around as Donna walks up next to me and pushes her body into mine.

"I could use some good luck. Can you help?" I whisper into her ear.

"Haven't I already helped?"

"Here. Place the next bets. Do you know how?" I ask, handing her my last remaining chips.

As the current bets are paid off, Donna quickly gives me a masterclass in roulette. Without asking, or apparently studying the bet board, she places chips on the corner of the seven, eight, ten, and eleven, then a chip on each one separately, then a bet on the odds and evens, then finally on the one-eighteen set. Looking at the bet board, I realize she definitely studied it before getting to me. I'm impressed, even moreso when the ball lands in the eleven. It's not a huge payout, but definitely brings me back to even.

"Wow, you are good luck." I tell Donna.

"Well, hang on, because here we go." She tells me, and then lets the winning chips stay in place while replacing those lost.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the croupier wave his hand as I study the board. These bets are unusual, so I'm overtaken with anxiety as the ball falls onto the spinning wheel and begins bouncing around. Just as Donna miraculously fell into my life, the pin drops into the eight slot. After watching the four stacks of chips grow, I gather them up and tip the table. At the cashier, I'm more than happy to see I'm way ahead in casino winnings.

"Come on, let's go dance." Donna tells me, and we head to the door.

"Alright, I'm gonna tell Teddy and Sam." I say to Donna as I spy them at two slot machines near the door. Donna walks ahead to the entrance.

"Hey guys. We're out of here. You'll find us at the disco." I tell Sam and Teddy, and then point at Donna.

As if on cue, she opens the door, revealing once again her complete lack of inhibition to all three of us. The light clearly exposes her pert tits, and the dark tanned skin of her legs completes the vision. That's all it takes for both guys to download their winnings onto their casino cards and follow us out.

In the disco, we find Nora and Hannah. Nora is wearing a completely backless dress which barely covers her ass. Hannah is the most demure of the group, but clearly without a bra under the nearly full-length dress. Her dress does have spaghetti straps, so there is plenty of skin showing. Whenever any of the girls lift their arms, their tits will be very much on display.

For Donna, a lot more than just her tits will be showing if she lifts her arms. The openings in the side of her coverup run down almost the length of the fabric. Literally, just a couple of tears would reveal every inch of her skin. After a few dances, we leave all three women on the floor so we can get some drinks. They bring a lot of attention to themselves just by dancing together and exposing a whole bunch of skin.

"Any doubt they want to get completely naked at the pool later tonight?" I ask Teddy and Sam as we wait for our drinks.

"No doubt whatsoever." Sam replies.

"Teddy, do you mind if I dance with Hannah and get her out of her dress at the pool?" I know this will be fun.

"Sure. Hannah is so uninhibited on this trip. I know she'll enjoy me watching that happen." He answers while staring at his wife with a smile on his face.

"Why wait for later? Look over there." Sam points down to the end of the bar. There is a set of double doors.

"Where do those doors lead?" I ask the bartender.

"That's a small outside patio." We are told.

"Can we use it?" Sam asks.

"Sure. I'll open it right now."

As we head back to the girls with their drinks, we see the doors opened.

"Need to cool off?" I ask Donna as I hand her the fresh drink from the bar.

"How did you know?" She replies, taking the drink from me while lifting the dress off her skin.

All of us head to the outside area. We discover it's just a small patio, directly under the bridge of the ship. Since it's so far forward on the ship, there is a wall to keep the wind out, but we can definitely feel the seabreeze, and find it very refreshing. Thankfully, no one follows so the six of us don't feel too cramped in the small space, and we can still enjoy the sounds emanating from the disco.

"Watch this." I tell Donna, then move quietly around to stand behind Hannah. Teddy and Sam follow my lead, and switch partners as well.

As I look at Donna, she gives me a look only I would recognize, then closes her eyes and begins swaying with the music. Looking at Nora, she follows along so I'm guessing Hannah is doing the same. Holding my drink in my left hand, I move my right hand to her right shoulder and slowly pull the strap off her skin and then down her arm. Before it falls off, I begin moving the left strap in a similar fashion. Sam and Teddy watch as the dress falls off Hannah's breasts before she frees her hands to allow the dress to hit the ground. With my sister now completely nude in front of me, Teddy goes to work on Nora. All he has to do is pull a strap from around her neck over her head, and the dress falls about her ankles. As Hannah and Nora continue to move with the music, Sam places his drink in Donna's free hand. He does this because he has to lift her entire dress over her head. As he begins to do so, Donna pulls her arms into the coverup, thus allowing Sam to quickly remove the dress.

Deciding to take the action up one more notch, I wrap my arm around Hannah's body. The guys follow suit, and all of us begin moving our hands up and down the bodies of our willing women. I would be lying if I said Hannah didn't feel good. Her firm tits reacted nicely to my touch and I really liked touching each of her hard nipples. After letting my hand linger on her breasts, I moved my hand to her neck and squeezed it before moving down between her tits, stopping just above where I felt her landing strip would begin. Before moving my hand down again, I brought it around her hips and grasped both sides of her ass. Now at the bottom of her right ass cheek, I spread my fingers and began slowly working my hand around in anticipation of touching my sister's pussy.

Looking past Hannah, I could see Teddy's fingers right at the entrance to Nora's smoothly-shaved pussy, and likewise with Sam's hand on Donna's delicious cunt. At that very moment, I knew I was ready and very delicately began to move my fingers once again.

Then, just as I got my first feel of short hair covering her cunt, Hannah turned to face me.

"Not so fast, brother. Let's dance first." Hannah's voice had a certain lusty quality to it. The music overcame all six of us, now newly coupled, and our bodies moved with a new purpose. We were courting new sex partners, and the sight of my naked sister brought me to full hardness.

"How do you feel?" I asked Hannah when I had the opportunity.

"Good enough to tell you to keep your feet still, but keep moving your body. I want to help you with that." Hannah tells me while looking at my fully-tented shorts.

Hannah and the girls turn the patio into a stripper scene. Hannah turns around and begins grinding her ass on my boner, then turns and kneels to pretend she is giving me a blowjob. As Hannah rubs her face all over my shorts, I see Donna and Nora do the same. With the girls on their knees, I notice the doors to the disco have been closed. Probably a really good thing. Sensing an opportunity, I pull Hannah to her feet, turn her to face away from me, and then pull her tightly into my body.

"Have we gone too far, or is there more to come?" I ask with a whisper in her ear. While I do so, I see Sam and Donna stand to dance together, face to face.

"Can't you see it? Everyone is following our lead. What do you want?" Hannah asks.

"Well, I certainly don't want to lose the buzz we have going on here. Can't I just explore your body now, then we can discuss the siblings with benefits angle later?" I begin moving my hand once again around Hannah's tits, and allow my other hand to feel around her ass. As Hannah moans ever so slightly, I move my hand from a breast and down to her pussy. This is it. I know exactly what I want now.

With my left hand in her ass, I move my body just to the right side of Hannah's body, then as I stare at Donna, I plunge my right hand down into Hannah's cunt. Donna doesn't make a move of any sort as she looks me in the eyes. With that form of tacit approval, I move my left hand farther down into Hannah's ass and firmly separate her pussy. The fingers on my right hand meet up with the fingers on my left hand, and I know there is no going back. I plunge my right index and middle fingers into her and lift her ass with my left hand. Now firmly under my control, I begin fingering my sister. Taking my eyes of Donna, I lick Hannah's right ear and explore her cunt fully.

"You like?" I whisper.

"If I didn't, I wouldn't be here. Neither would Donna or Nora. Will you fuck me?"

"Not so fast, sister. I'm just getting a good feel." I reply.

"Oh, yes. I know. Your hands feel so good. I just want to feel your cock inside me. Just thinking about it makes me so wet?" Hannah is really moving her hips and my hand is covered in her pussy juices.

I resume watching Donna who is firmly under the control of Sam, just like I expected. And just like many of our adventures, she appears lost in herself. With her rock hard nipples, and closed eyes, Donna is the portrait of sexuality in motion. Teddy and Nora are also lost together, although Nora has pulled Teddy's cock out of his shorts and is rubbing him slowly.

"I think we should go upstairs after I make you cum." I tell Hannah.

"Uh-huh." She barely makes a noise.

"I bet you've never done anything like this. Just know you can trust me. Trust yourself, and get lost in my touch. Just move slowly and let me fingers touch you." I continue talking into her ear.

Hannah moves, but just barely, and I begin to touch the insides of her cunt with my fingers, swirling and pinching, pushing and pulling, rubbing and grabbing all of her soft skin. I can feel the hair of her landing strip under my thumb as I rub her clit. My left hand has Hannah firmly spread open so I can explore her asshole opening just a little but focus mostly on her cunt.

"It's just you and me. Everyone else is in their own world. Go ahead and let go." I direct one more time.

"Ohhh..." Out of Hannah comes a slight moan and she sounds ready.

Boy, is she ever. Suddenly, a gush of pussy juices explodes all over my right hand. Pulling up just slightly, my sister continues to squirt all over me and onto the floor by her feet. Stopping all movements of my hands and fingers, I let Hannah grind on me, groaning with every squirt and orgasm. As I relax my arm, I look around and see Donna and Nora have both been taken to their own personal orgasms. As he watches Nora conclude an orgasm, Teddy squirts his own cum all over the ground in front of them. Nora doesn't let up as he lets loose several additional large streams.

As I finish off Hannah, I notice I have a very large wet spot on the front of my shorts. It's evident all of us need to get to our rooms and get cleaned up. The late night pool action may have to wait, but we'll see.

"Hannah, I love you. You are incredible." Giving her a kiss on the lips, we start to untangle. Looking over, I see Donna is in a firm embrace and kiss with Sam while Teddy is putting his shorts back on and Nora is gathering her dress already. Hannah basically steps back into her dress and pulls it up. Nora wraps herself back into her dress and Donna finally stops kissing Sam so he can pull her coverup back up over her head. Leaving our mess behind, we find the door to the disco cracked just enough for us to re-enter. The room is dark, and everyone is gone.

"Let's walk by the pool to see if the DJ has set up again for us. If not, we'll all go to our room, Hannah and Teddy included and finish off this incredible night." I tell everyone.

The girls walk ahead of us, chatting quietly together. The three of us slow just a little.

"Did they plan that?" Sam asks.

"It appears so." I respond.

"Hannah wanted to swing a little, and Zoo here seemed to be the best opportunity to do so after we figured out what was going on with him and Donna. I hope you're not offended, but I think she wants Sam next." Teddy tells us.

"No offense taken. I enjoyed her body, but I'm not sure if full sex with my sister is on the table." I reply.

"Dude, if she offers, then go for it." Teddy tells me.

"Thanks, I think. What about you, Sam? How did that feel?"

"Are you fucking kidding? That was amazing. Damn Teddy, I've never seen any guy cum like that, even in porn." Sam quietly exclaims.

"Nora worked me up just right. She is amazingly hot. Are you going to share her anymore, Sam?"

"I don't see why not. Even if it never goes past this trip, we are having a blast." Sam tells us.

We find the entrance to the pool locked, and it appears quiet inside.

Well, let's go upstairs to our room. We can see the pool from there. Up there, we find the pool is indeed quiet, so now it's decision time.

"Ladies, everything tonight is your choice. So, we guys offer ourselves to you. We will anxiously await your decision." I tell them.

"Well, we already made our next choice on the way up here. You guys still alright with that?" Donna asks Hannah and Nora.

They shake their heads in the affirmative, and move toward us. Just as Hannah is about to arrive in front of me, Donna steps in between us.

"Whatever happens between you two stays here on this ship. That is all." Donna tells me, and just as quickly moves out of the way so Hannah and I can embrace.

"I never thought of you like this, but I'm ready to take this to the next level if you're ready." I tell Hannah after giving her a kiss on the lips.

"That's why I'm here." Hannah answers, then takes my face in her hands, brings my lips to hers, and begins exploring my mouth with her tongue. I find her tongue with mine, and we fully disappear into our desires.

As our ship steams toward Grand Cayman, Hannah and I get caught up in the whirlwind of activity in the room. As one of three couples entering into uncharted territory with new partners, we move together onto the balcony where clothes are quickly removed. As I submit to my sister, and she to me, I find her body very welcoming to my touch. As we explore each other, now naked and under the stars, I realize it's time to talk.

"I'm ready to eat you. Sit on that table and present yourself." I tell her.

Without a word, Hannah sits on the edge of the table and slowly opens her legs for me. As I look my sister in the eyes, I can see her sex opening within my peripheral vision. Directing my look at her pussy, I am now obsessed with what I could only touch earlier. Hannah looks delicious and I lick my lips.

"Thank you. May I proceed?" I ask Hannah.

"Yes. Please enjoy me." Hannah replies.

With that, I walk up to her as closely as possible, kiss Hannah, then kneel down before her. Lifting her legs onto my shoulders, I begin licking her knees, then kiss every possible part of her thighs before stopping at her opening. I can see juices leaking out, so I take a swipe with tongue to taste her. The wetness hits my tongue with a dramatic taste I hadn't expected to sense. As I begin officially licking my sister, I can feel her lean back. This gives me the chance to use my fingers to spread her as wide open as possible. Plunging my tongue deeply into her, I keep my face in place as long as I can before needing to catch a fresh breath of the ocean air.

"My turn." Hannah tells me as I breathe in new air.

"You ready for this? As she sits up, I stand. My hard cock brushes up against her pussy.

"Not yet. I need to taste you, as well."

As we flip our bodies around, Hannah kneels before me and strokes my cock into her mouth. Watching my sister hold my balls and stroke me lightly while sucking on the head of my dick is almost too much. Relaxing as much as I can, I grab her hair and hold on for the blowjob I never even dreamed possible. Donna gives amazing head. It's just the fact this is my sister right there going to town. Just as I can handle no more, I bring Hannah up to face me.

As we kiss again, I grab her thighs and lift her with the intention of entering her.

"Hold on." She tells me.

"What?"

"I want to look you in the eyes while we become one."

Staring at Hannah's eyes, I can feel her warmth at the tip of my cock.

"Let's do this." She says, never losing eye contact with me.

With that, I drop her onto my dick and then hold her in place.

"You feel amazing." I tell my sister.

"Just know I love you, and we will always have this special moment." Hannah finishes talking, and begins fucking me as wildly as I had hoped.

I return every movement of her hips with my own, and we are quickly fucking in unison. Since we are still standing, I begin moving her inside to either get on top of her on the couch, or on any available bed. As I turn us toward the door, I can see Donna is riding Sam while watching us. On his back, Sam has his head turned to watch us while holding onto Donna's tits. She keeps grinding on him while we walk by. At the couch a few feet way, I keep myself inside Hannah as I lower our bodies onto the soft cushions.

Now in a missionary style, we're better positioned to touch each other, kiss, and also see the entire scene unfolding before us. Teddy and Nora basically drag each other from a bedroom out to the balcony where they begin fucking where Hannah and I had once stood. Undoubtedly, the outdoor area is intoxicating as they seem completely oblivious to the four of us in the living area.

Resuming our fucking, Hannah and I begin kissing deeply. With every move deep into her, I can feel her mouth answer every motion of our bodies. The passion within our kisses increases as our rhythm becomes faster and faster. I can feel Hannah tense up and wrap her legs around my waist. I get into her as deeply as i can, then allow her to finish grinding her pussy on my cock. Opening both her eyes and mouth, Hannah utters not one sound as the waves of orgasm roll through her entire body.

Relaxing her legs from around me, I then begin thrusting myself in and out of her until I can no longer hold off the coming explosion. Looking her in the eyes, I slow my movements just enough to bring on my orgasm. Hannah smiles at me as she feels the hot squirts of cum deep into her body.

Knowing full well this will be my only opportunity, I keep Hannah in my arms as my cock softens and falls out of her. She feels strangely wonderful, probably due to the rules and norms we just destroyed. The excitement of violating this taboo yet again is like a shot of adrenaline. As I feel the hair of Hannah's landing strip on my leg, I wonder how Donna and I will navigate this portion of our relationship. Since she and I are technically not exactly cousins anymore, I wonder if I will ever taste Hannah again. My thoughts disappear as Donna enters the room. My questions are soon answered.