Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, you two?" She asks, standing over us at the side of the bed.

Hannah rolls slightly onto her back and opens her eyes.

"Perfect." I reply.

"Then let me in." She tells us, and squeezes her body between mine and Hannah's. Curling herself into my arms, Donna holds me tightly, and then I feel another hand. Hannah has rolled back into position, pulled herself against Donna's back, and now holds the three of us together. Pulling my arm out from under Donna, I similarly pull all three of together just a little more. As I move my hand around Hannah's back to a breast, I fall asleep.

Awakened by knocking on the door to the suite, I unfold myself from Donna. Hannah somehow slipped out over the course of the last few hours. Walking into the living area, I see a naked Nora walking back to her room, and our concierge delivering our morning coffee and breakfast snacks.

"We might need some more coffee." I tell him after seeing Hannah and Teddy wrapped up in a sheet on the couch.

"I'll be back shortly. We arrive in Grand Cayman shortly. Will you be leaving the ship?" He asks.

"Yes, we have a charter scheduled for Stingray City."

"Of course. The weather looks perfect today." He tells me on his way out.

As the door closed behind him, I suddenly realized how unfazed our concierge has become to our almost constant state of undress in this suite. Not only did Nora and I walk around fully naked this morning, Hannah and Teddy are noticeably nude under the sheet. Donna then walks out to the living area, pours a cup of coffee, and then pulls open the curtain in front of the balcony door. As I watch her walk out, I can see clearly another cruise ship at what turns out to be the North Terminal. Our ship is in the process of docking at the South Terminal, and Donna simply stands there, naked, looking down at the movement of the ship. Anyone on the other ship is probably enjoying the amazing view of my cousin. I know I am. So much so, in fact, I decide to join her.

"So, are we still cousins?" I ask as hug Donna from behind.

"Until we reveal our secret to our parents, and they verify Hannah's story, we are very much cousins. And, I wouldn't have it any other way." Donna turns to face me.

"Why is that?" I ask.

"Because watching you last night made me realize how we've grown together. We have now supported each other in exploring some incredible sexual boundaries. Remember Enchanted Rock?" Donna sips her coffee with her ass fully exposed to the world behind her.

"Do I ever!" I exclaim lightly.

"Well, I don't think we would have ever done that as just lovers, or even boyfriend/girlfriend. Our status as cousins opened up so many possibilities, and destroyed so many things we would normally consider taboo. The fact is, I am completely free with you, and I'm pretty sure you figured out your freedoms last night. You and Hannah looked not only incredible, but also like you were really enjoying each other." Donna finishes and walks back into the living area.

As I follow her, I realize she is correct. She and I fell into this safe place, free of judgement, and the end result has been love on a sublime level. While it will be interesting to see how the family reacts, I know I will fight for this woman until the end of time. I don't know if last night will ever happen again, but I know Donna and I will be together for events just like that one. And with each other's support, these experiences will only get better.

Hearing a knock at the door, Donna goes to open it while pull the curtains wide open. The concierge delivers additional coffee and snacks, and Donna goes to wake Nora and Sam. Hannah and Teddy watch us walk around nude in front of the open door.

"Is this a regular morning occurence?" Hannah asks me.

"Oh yes. We get coffee and pastries every morning."

"No, not that. Just being naked in front of the room service."

"Oh, that. Well, in a word, yes."

"Oh." And with that, Hannah gets up, fully exposed, and grabs a mug for coffee.

With the room service update complete, our concierge heads out, and Nora and Sam enter the living room.

"Okay guys, here's the plan. The ship is now docked, so we need to skip the dining room breakfast. Enjoy some coffee and pastries here, then meet on the dock in thirty minutes. We have a short cab ride to our scheduled charter. Onboard, we'll have access to another meal, and plenty of drinks. Pack lightly, bring sunscreen, and be prepared to meet creatures of the deep." I tell everyone as I back up to the window to point at the other cruise ship.

"Creatures of the deep?" Teddy asks.

"Yep, but first, who wants to flash a cruise ship?" I ask wryly.

Donna and the girls basically sprint to the door, and we join them as they wave at the neighboring ship. Not knowing, or caring for that matter, if anyone saw us, we head in and consume every last crumb on the room service tray. With my directions fresh in their mind, Hannah and Teddy get dressed and head down to get their stuff for the charter. Donna and I shower together and get into our suits. We find Nora and Sam are ready at the same time, and head down together.

After the cab ride, we are ushered onto our pontoon boat and head into the bay. The island surrounds a naturally shallow bay where the snorkeling is amazing, and the deepsea creatures are none other than the stingrays at Stingray City. After socializing with the stingrays, and getting some fun pictures of us kissing these docile creatures, we head out to a private spot for snorkeling. And, as I had planned for just Donna and myself, it turns immediately into nude snorkeling.

In these cool Caribbean waters, I didn't anticipate getting a hardon. But, the underwater scenery was definitely enhanced by the sight of three naked women swimming freely atop the beautiful coral. In fact, I don't think anyone had sex. I definitely got to caress and finger Donna at will, but that was about it. The pontoon was only manned by one guy, and he gladly took pictures of us underwater and then onboard before we got dressed again. We were provided with small, credit card sized usb drives with all the pictures. After a late lunch in Georgetown, we boarded the ship and headed upstairs to rest.

Well, two of us didn't.

"I saw something by the adult pool I want to check out." Donna told me as we boarded.

"Okay, let's go. Alone?"

"If possible. They'll understand."

"Hey y'all, we'll meet at dinner. Donna and I want to take a walk for just a moment." I tell our four friends.

We discover most of the decks on the ship are fairly deserted. Everyone must be still arriving back from shore, or getting rested for dinner. Anyway, Donna leads me to the adult pool, and along the wall almost directly under our balcony, she spots what she hoped for.

"Wow! Let's take a shower here." She tells me. Donna is as quickly out of her suit as I could imagine. Turning on the shower, she stands underneath the water and beckons to me. The first streams of water had to be cold as her nipples harden instantly.

As we caress and clean each other, I'm able to feel my cock harden in the warm water of the outdoor shower. There is only one possible ending here.

"Fuck me against the wall." Donna directs, and then turns and spreads her arms and legs apart against the wet surface.

Answering with no words, I move in as closely as possible, then lift Donna enough to allow my cock into her soaking wet cunt. I keep her pressed to the wall, feet just off the shower floor, and begin pumping my dick into her.

"Yes. Keep me off the ground. Grab my tits and don't let me slip." She says aloud.

Looking up, I see no one above us, so I continue to push her into the wall. No way I'm stopping now, even if there was an audience. As I press harder and harder, I can also feel Donna relax her body. It's like fucking a limp doll and I can see why she wanted to come out here. With the warm water washing over us and our skin upon each other's skin, I have her completely under my control. Donna has always like to be controlled. As her arms fall to her side, Donna has become totally and overwhelmingly mine. I am free to do what I want to do to her. With that realization, I shoot a full load into her pussy. Keeping her impaled on my dick, I pull her lifeless body away from the wall. Just outside the streams of water, I remove her from my cock, and twist her body around so I can lick her pussy. As gravity pulls her hair and arms down, I remain standing and pull her entire body up do I can eat her out. Donna does not move at all, remaining motionless while I explore her cunt with my tongue.

As inspired as I was by her desires, I have a new idea. Placing her delicately onto the shower floor, I grab my suit. Putting one of her hands through on of the openings, I twist the fabric tightly around the wrist. Then, guiding her other hand into the other side of the suit, I complete the same twisting to create, for lack of a better term, handcuffs. Lifting her up high, I am able to bring hands over the shower head and now can hang her from there. Still under my control, I let Donna gently hang and then lift her legs onto my shoulders. Putting my hands on her tits, I press her body into the wall, and then open my mouth to engulf her pussy. With my feet firmly in place, I'm able to consume her for several minutes. Moving my right hand between her breasts and maintaining the pressure on her body, I'm then able to put my left fingers into her pussy and ass. I use that hand to move her ever so slightly against my face, and I can feel her tighten in my mouth.

As much as I wanted to keep going, I could feel the end in sight. Lifting my cousin just enough to get her arms off the showerhead, I hold her ass with one hand and bring her arms around my head. Then, I lower her onto my hard dick and begin fucking her with her back against the wall. Donna comes to life and begins kissing me as I move her hips against mine. Since I already went once, I'm able to last until she lets loose a low moan and cums with me inside her. As I feel one more orgasm come from within her, I lift Donna off me and stand her up. After loosening my suit from her wrists, I put it back on and walk away, leaving her standing under the running shower. A few feet away, I see her suit and pick it up along with our bag. Instead of using the elevator, I access the stairwell to our floor which is just one flight up.

With no Donna in sight, I simply walk up the stairs to our floor, then down the hall to our room, where I enter, close the door, and walk to the balcony. From there, I can see Donna still in the shower. Without even looking up, she turns off the water and walks slowly to the stairwell access. Losing sight of her, I return to the door leading into the hallway, open it, and watch her walk toward me after exiting the stairway, still completely naked and wet.

"You are amazing." Donna whispers in my ear as I take hold of her dripping wet body at the door.

"You inspire me everytime we connect." I tell her.

Back in our own shower, we clean each other off, and dress for dinner. Donna has forsaken all underwear, and her nipples tighten as she slips on a small tank top. Finishing off the ensemble are some navy blue shorts and a small see-through wrap on top of her shoulders. Her tan shoulders are easily visible under it, but the light fabric manages to cover her small tits. I'm sure that will change after dinner.

By this, our fourth dinner, everyone is starting to look a lot more tan. Undressing all the girls with my eyes becomes a sport of sorts, but they are all wearing so little, I don't need to use much imagination to see their naked tits and tight cunts.

"You look lost in your thoughts." My Mom tells me.

"We've had an action-packed few days both here on the ship and in our meetings. I think our business is about to go to a next level, and it's been quite exciting." I explain.

"Well, you should relax. Don't forget to take care of that cute girl of yours." Mom says with a wink.

"Oh, Mom, don't worry, but Nora would surely appreciate hearing you say that." I answer.

"Dear, I wasn't talking about Nora." Mom whispers in my ear, and then laughs.

"What?"

"You think I'm too old to see? We can talk later. Just enjoy the cruise."

"Does Dad know?" I ask.

"Ha. No way. Your secret is safe with me. Dont' worry, you won't be in any trouble. You'll see." Mom finishes and leaves my side.

"What was that about?" Hannah asks as we stand to leave.

"Nothing but confirmation of my own naivete." I tell my sister.

"If only she knew about last night. That was incredible, never to be duplicated I'm afraid." Hannah replies.

"I know. But, anything is possible. Who knows?" I look Hannah in the eyes.

"We're going for a walk before going to bed early. Keep thinking those pleasant thoughts." Hannah kisses me on the cheek and walks out with Teddy. After a long day in the sun, not to mention last night, some time in the room sounds like a good idea. It doesn't hurt we have an awesome balcony from where we can enjoy the cool Gulf breeze. Donna doesn't object, so we head upstairs. We change into some more comfortable shorts and shirts. After opening the sliding doors onto the balcony, we enjoy the darkness and solitude of the room. Nora and Sam join us for a minute, then retire to their room. A knock at the door startles me slightly.

Opening the door and turning on the living room light at the same time, I find a waitress with a champagne cart. Well, I think it's a waitress. She is in a dress, not the usual cruise ship uniform. I let her into the room.

"I think there's been a mistake. I didn't order anything." I tell her.

"This is the spa suite?" She says, looking at the card on the cart.

"Yes, but, well let's see who sent it." I reply. She lifts an envelope off the flower vase which sits next to the glasses.

"Actually, it's from me." The waitress tells me, showing me a blank card inside the envelope.

"I don't understand." I say, looking at Donna who approaches the cart.

"Well, I have a confession to tell you, and will completely understand if you ask me to leave, but I'm hoping you at least hear me out." She tells us.

"Go ahead and open the bottle, but do tell us what you need to say." Donna says while biting into a strawberry.

"Okay, here goes. My name is Alora and I'm from Mexico. I've worked these cruises just about year round for several years now. I get one day off, actually eighteen hours, during each trip. Before I clocked out today before dinner, I was assigned to outdoor cleaning. It's pretty typical work, but not today." She stops and looks at us.

"I think I know what you're about to tell us. This is Zoo, and I'm Donna, by the way." Donna allows Alora to continue.

"I'm embarassed to say this, but I came across you guys inside the adult pool this afternoon. And.."

"Are we in trouble?" I ask.

"Oh, no, exactly the opposite. You see, I desparately desire what she has. I want to do what Donna was doing. There, I said it. I'll leave now if you want." Alora seems glad to have said all that.

"No, stay." Donna and I answer simultaneously.

"Really?"

"Yes, tell us as much as you want." I tell her as I pour some champagne.

Alora came across us in the pool while I had Donna tied up onto the showerhead. After watching for a little bit, she simply backed off and made sure no one entered the pool so we could enjoy ourselves. Of course, that wasn't a problem, and she was able to sneak away before we saw her. What came next was a surprise.

"So, I'm here because I want, no, I need to experience the total submission I saw in Donna. I'm here to seduce you and ask you to do the same to me as I submit." Alora boldly states her intention.

"Well, I'm ready to do that for you..." I begin.

"No. Not you. Her." Alora says, and points at Donna.

"Oh, well I'll stop talking now, and you two figure this out. I'll enjoy the champagne." I indeed stop talking, anxious to hear how this plays out.

Donna leads Alora to the couch, where they sit facing each other, knees almost touching. After they begin talking, they begin touching each other. First, their knees touch, then they hold hands a little, and both girls feel the hair of the other. Their conversation is more of a whisper, interjected with small laughs. The nervous energy in the room fades, so I head out to the balcony to enjoy the stars which have revealed themselves once again as the sun set in the West. A sliver of the moon appears on the horizon to my right. My cousin joins me.

"Okay, here's the deal." She tells me everything.

"Alright. Sounds like a plan. So, no touching by me except if I touch you? And, I can undress if I want?" I try not to sound too excited.

"Yep. You'll know when it's okay to come in. When she stands, I'll begin." Donna whispers as she looks back into the living area.

Turning together, we stand at the railing and look into the room through the open sliding glass doors. Looking at the two of us, Alora takes a deep breath, stands, and walks into the center of the room. Stopping there, she stares ahead, seemingly looking right through us at the Caribbean. Leaving me on the balcony, Donna walks in toward Alora. As she continues to stare at me, Alora never even makes eye contact with Donna who circles around her body. Standing behind her, Donna places her hands on Alora's shoulders then speaks into her right ear. She nods in agreement while still looking straight ahead.

Quietly, Donna slips off her own shorts and shirt first. Without hesitation, my now-naked cousin pulls Alora's dress up and off her shoulders, then down her arms which are still obediently by her side. I make no movement, and keep my eyes on Donna as Alora steps out of her dress, now only covered by a black lace bra and matching panties. As they are about the same height, I can easily compare these two women. Donna has noticeably bigger thighs, but Alora's ass is a nice sized Latina butt and looks very squeezable. They have similarly sized waists and I can tell Alora has bigger tits. I'm about to find out as I can see Donna work on the back of her bra.

Alora remains motionless as the bra falls from her back. Donna brings the thin straps over her arms, and my eyes are rewarded with the sight of her brown breasts capped by wonderfully large areolas. The nipples harden quickly as Donna drops the bra on top of her dress in front of her. All that remains are her panties, but Donna waits a moment while I take in the sight of Alora. Bringing her arms around Alora's shoulders, Donna runs her fingers through the long dark hair on her head, then brings her hands to a stop just above her tits. I can see Alora's body move with each breath, and then Donna takes a breast in each hand and begins rubbing from the outside of each breast until just her fingers are squeezing the nipples. Alora still has her eyes open and continues to look at me as I devour her visually.

Donna works her hands down Alora's stomach, stopping just at the top of her panties. Spreading her fingers, she then pushes her hand into Alora's panties, and I can see the outline of her hand begin to move onto Alora's pussy. Donna uses her other hand to pull the panties down while keeping her pussy covered. Thus, my naked cousin stands behind a naked stranger named Alora using her hand to cover her sex.

"Are you ready to present yourself?" Donna asks Alora so I can hear.

"Yes. Please allow me to present myself to Zoo." She requests.

"Alright. Zoo, Alora now presents herself to you." Donna tells me.

Donna raises both hands onto Alora's hips, allowing me to view her completely naked. Like Hannah, she has a well manicured landing strip of dark hair covering her cunt. The perfect proportions of her body are matched by the visible excitement I see in her eyes.