Cruise Ship Hair Don't Care Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Both of you are amazing." I say as I cross the sliding door threshold.

"May we proceed?" Donna asks me.

"Yes. Please proceed." I direct after taking one last look at both incredible bodies.

As if on cue, Alora closes her eyes, raises her arms above her head, turns perpendicular to my cousin, and falls into Donna's waiting arm. Donna deftly scoops her limp body up and walks gingerly to our bedroom. Alora's arms and hair dangle downward, as do her legs. Donna has only a few feet to walk, and I follow them into the room. Donna literally tosses Alora onto the bed, so much so that she bounces a little. Alora doesn't move at all in response. Donna moves her body to the center of the bed, then spreads her arms and legs apart. Standing at the end of the bed, I'm able to see look directly into Alora. The blood is still flowing into her pussylips, engorging them. She is noticeably wet, and I would love to just dive into her with my face.

That honor, however, belongs to Donna. After securing Alora's feet and hands to the bedsheet, Donna climbs on top of her and begins lickingevery bit of her. From her head to her toes, Donna doesn't miss a spot. At her pussy, she lingers and I bend down to take a close look at her tongue in motion at the entrance into Alora. She moves her tongue slowly and all around, even stopping to enjoy the landing strip hair.

"Go ahead and undress. You'll know what to do next." Donna tells me.

I'm quickly out of my shorts and shirt, still at the end of the bed. Donna positions herself between Alora's legs so she can suck me for a moment. Then, she turns around, puts her ass in the air and begins to work on Alora's pussy once again. I move forward, knees barely touching the bed, and spread her ass with my hands. As Donna's pussy comes into view, I guide my hard cock into her. Letting go of her ass, I take Donna by the hips and hold her in place so I can fuck her.

"Don't cum yet." She directs.

After pumping her for a few minutes, I stop and resume watching Donna consume Alora. Donna smiles when she sees me stroking my cock.

"Okay, here's what she wants." Donna stands and tells me how we will finish off Alora.

"Damn, let's go." I reply.

Donna releases Alora's hands and feet, then turns her completely around. After bending her legs at the knees, Alora's hands are then tied to her ankles. Spreading the legs as far as she can, Donna then climbs back onto Alora. With pussy once again facing me, Donna then dives back into Alora's cunt. I climb onto the bed, then begin fucking Donna doggystyle, with Alora's face just a few inches below.

"Okay, now get into me nice and deep. I'm going to ease my legs down. Let's make sure we don't suffocate her." Donna tells me.

If Alora were to open her eyes right now, she would see nothing but my balls and my cock inside Donna. She could lick both the base of my cock and Donna's delicious cunt. Just knowing where her face is causes me to cum way too quickly. The weight of Donna and myself keeps Alora in place.

"Okay, get off." Donna tells me.

As I stand, I can see some cum on Alora's face. Donna turns around and adds to it by sitting with her pussy directly on Alora's mouth. I start stroking my cock again as I watch Donna rub her cunt all over Alora's chin, mouth, nose even her forehead. Her entire face takes on a very sticky appearance. Not missing a best, Donna gets off Alora and begins licking her once again. She quickly gets to Alora's face where she doesn't stop licking until she has all of my cum removed.

After checking to make sure Alora's hands and feet are securely in place, Donna wakes her by slapping her face.

"Okay, bitch, we made you ours. Now, it's time to answer for your sick desires. DO NOT CUM UNTIL I TELL YOU!" Donna practically yells at Alora, then climbs back on her and begins eating her pussy.

I'm still at the end of the bed, and Alora looks up at my cock and then into my eyes. She remains silent and stares at me while Donna works on her pussy. Every so often, her eyes blink a little longer than usual as Donna is surely hitting all the right spots. With her arms and legs immobilized, Alora isn't going anywhere; she will be here until we release her. But first, she has to release.

"Okay, I can tell you're ready. Go ahead, but make no noises at all." Donna tells her after lifting her face from Alora's cunt.

It couldn't have been more than fifteen seconds before Alora's body unleashes a torrent of orgasms. Her entire body tenses up against the sheets holding her in place, then relaxes after each of a dozen spasms overtake her.

"Alright, now make yourself cum." Donna tells Alora after standing up and freeing her right hand.

As we stand watching from the end of the bed, Alora looks up at Donna and myself while rubbing herself into another massive orgasm.

"Balcony." Alora speaks for the first time.

"That was our signal word." Donna says, then moves around to release her left hand, and helps Alora to her feet.

They walk arm in arm out to the balcony. I follow, and find the breeze suprisingly strong and a welcome change from the intensity inside the bedroom.

Alora and Donna lean against the railing, facing each other, and begin kissing. As their hands run over each other's body, I stop to watch. Donna in her safe space is such a wonder.

"And look, both of you have cruise ship hair." I tell them.

"Cruise ship hair don't care." Comes the slightly muffled response from Donna, her lips still firmly on Alora's mouth.

From the kitchenette frig, I grab some water bottles, and walk onto the patio. The girls gladly take them and drink. As Donna pretty much finishes off her bottle, she surprises me with immeasurable temptation.

"Alright, Zoo. You have a decision to make. I'm about to text Hannah and Nora and invite them to this party. Once we are all here, if we decide to be, we will then do whatever you want. Alora's only condition is that she is part of a package deal. You can have any of the rest of us alone. You can have a threesome. You can sit and watch women go at it with partners you determine. The possibilities are limited only by your imagination. Let that sink in while I get my phone." Donna finishes and leaves the balcony.

"I just prefer women, but I know how to work a threesome." Alora tells me as she scoots closer.

"So, what's it gonna be?" Donna asks upon returning.

"Let's see who shows up, and go from there." I reply.

"Nope. Tell me what you'll do with Hannah." She looks serious.

"This is impossible. There is one choice and I choose you. Only you." I tell Donna.

"Good. Let's be clear. It will be okay to do anyone else when I decide. That's how this works." Donna tells both me and Alora.

"Huh?"

"I'm showing Alora how this works. Women are in charge. Men come along for the ride. By the way, Hannah is very much not coming up."

"Good, I'm worn out." I say as I head to bed.

As I get to the room, I see Alora and Donna back in an embrace, kissing and smiling. In a few hours, I hope to find them in bed next to me. Until then, my pillow calls my name.