Cruise Ship Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Glad you like it. Although you'll have to excuse the mess." She pointed at a suitcase opened up on top of the sofa. It was overflowing with clothes and other smaller bags. "I haven't had the chance to unpack yet." She sat on the sofa next to her suitcase and reached down to take off her sandals. "My feet are fucking killing me."

"Tell me about it." I walked just a little past her to look out the window to her balcony. Her curtains were wide open, but it was pitch black outside, and I couldn't see anything beyond her balcony handrail. "I bet you can get some real nice views from here."

Ashley stood up and approached me from behind. "It is a really beautiful view."

"Yeah, when the sun comes up."

Ashley placed her hand on my right shoulder. "I wasn't talking about the balcony." I turned to face her. "It's a beautiful view because of the beautiful girl standing in front of me."

I could feel my cheeks flush red. There was no doubt now. She was definitely still hitting on me, and she brought me back to her room for a specific purpose. "You said your feet were hurting too?"

I gulped. "Um...yeah. I'm not really used to these heels."

"Aw...let me help you then." She gently pushed me backward a couple of feet until I found myself sitting on the edge of her bed. She lifted her dress slightly and knelt on the floor in front of me. Both of her hands wrapped around my right calf, just below my knee. She worked her hands down, massaging my leg as she went. When she reached my foot, she undid the buckle on my ankle strap and slowly slid my shoe off. She smiled up at me. "One down." She proceeded to do the same thing to my left leg, slowly sliding down, and undoing my strap to slide off my shoe. "I love your nails," she said. "Pink looks really good on you."

"Thanks. I did them right before coming here."

Her hands were now massaging my feet. Her touch was soft and strong at the same time. It felt so good. She smiled up at me as a shiver went through my body. "Feeling any better?"

"Oh, yes. You could get a job at the spa onboard."

"Yeah, I'm gifted with my hands." She paused. "I just want to make you feel good." She stood up and straightened out her dress. "Do your feet feel good enough to continue our dance?"

"Uh...there isn't any music."

Ashley smiled. "You don't need music to dance. Here, let me show you." She grabbed my sides under my arms and guided me upright. "Put your arms around me like you did before."

I put my arms around her neck, and she grasped my hips pulling me right up against her. We swayed back and forth for a moment. She leaned in and rested her forehead right against mine.

"See? This is even more fun than the club."

The light flickered in her eyes as she stared into mine. She was only inches away. Before I even realized it was happening, she leaned in a little further. Our lips met. Her kiss was soft and sensual.

"Was that okay?" She asked as she pulled back slightly.

I nodded my head, unable to even speak.

A big smile crept across her face. "Good. Because I kinda wanted more."

She leaned in again, and this time I leaned forward as well to meet her. I parted my lips slightly so that she kissed my upper lip and I kissed her lower. Shockwaves flowed through my entire body. My heart was racing at a hundred miles an hour. We kept kissing. I didn't want to break away. My hands moved up a little and got lost playing with her gorgeous brunette hair. I was holding the back of her head, not wanting to let her escape. Her hands wandered also. They moved up and down my back, rubbing softly, but also holding me to her. Then they slid lower. Her hands fell below my waist. I could feel them grasping my butt through my dress.

Our kiss was becoming more and more erotic. I opened my mouth further and allowed her to slide her tongue in. She made small circles around my tongue. Then, she allowed me to do the same. As I slid my tongue into her mouth, I felt her hands wander away from my butt to my outer thighs. Then they moved upwards along my legs and under my dress. Her hands returned to my butt. Now, they were sandwiched between my dress and my panties. I couldn't believe this was happening. Another girl was reaching under my dress while I made out with her.

When our kiss finally broke, Ashley smiled slyly at me. "You're such a good kisser."

"You too. That was hot."

Ashley nodded. "Yeah, it's way too hot in here for you to be wearing that sweater." She grabbed the shoulders of my white cardigan and pulled it roughly down my arms, turning it inside out as it fell to the floor.

Before I knew it, we were kissing again. Our lips and tongues entwined passionately. I couldn't tell where my tongue ended and hers began. It was electric and the best kiss I had ever had. Her lips were so soft, but she kissed with a ferocity that sent chills through me. I felt her hands tugging at the hem of my dress, lifting it inch by inch up my legs until it was gathered at my waist. I didn't resist. I didn't hesitate. I broke our kiss and raised my arms over my head. Ashley smiled coyly as she continued to lift my dress. I only lost sight of her for an instant as she pulled the dress over my head.

My pink floral cami dress was now balled up in Ashley's hands. She threw my dress over her shoulder, and it landed halfway across the room. Her eyes scanned me up and down as I stood before her in nothing but my bra and panties. "God, you're so fucking beautiful," she said. She lunged at me, kissing me again. This time as her hands ran up and down my back, they were running on my bare skin. The sensation of her hand on my back was incredible. She kissed down my neck to my collarbone, causing a soft moan to escape from my lips.

"You like that, don't you?" Ashley paused to gauge my reaction.

"Oh my god, yes."

Ashley tilted my head to the right and started kissing the top of my bare left shoulder. Her kisses moved along my shoulder, past my bra strap, to my collarbone once again. The trail of kisses continued up my neck to my ear lobe, which she gently sucked into her mouth. Only when I couldn't take anymore, did I pull her head back so that I could kiss her lips straight on. My arms wrapped around her waist so that I could now feel her butt through her dress. Even through the dress, I could tell it was tight and firm. Her hands continued to explore also. Her hand ran up my side and gently cupped my left breast over my bra. She massaged and squeezed it tenderly.

Ashley pulled her head back from me. "You know, it's not really fair that you get to take your dress off, and I have to keep wearing mine. You think you could help me with it?"

"I'd love to." I couldn't believe how calm and brave I sounded. I never would have believed that this was where the night would end up, but she had completely seduced me.

Ashley turned around and lifted her hair, giving me easier access to the halter strap draped across the back of her neck. The thin strap was tied in a cute little bow. I tugged at one of the strands. The bow came undone, and the bodice of her dress fell. Ashley turned back around. Her breasts were large, but it was her small perky nipples that caught my attention. They stood hard and erect. I was turning her on, and that excited me even more. I pulled at her dress and slid it down over her hips. The dress crumpled to the floor around her ankles. I couldn't help but stare and admire her. Every curve of her body was sensual. I could see every inch of her, except what was covered by a black lace thong. She looked sexy as hell in it.

She stepped forward out of her dress and kissed me once again. Her hands gripped my sides right at the elastic band of my bikini panties. Now that her dress was out of the way, my hands were once again on her butt, relishing the feel of her smooth skin. As our tongues continued their passionate dance, I squeezed her butt cheek with my right hand. My left hand slid up the side of her body, enjoying every inch as it traveled along her bare skin. When I reached her right breast, I cupped my hand around it. Her hard nipple grazed my palm as it moved in small circles. Her breasts were so much more firm than mine, and it was really turning me on.

Ashley broke our kiss and stared intently at me. "This still isn't fair."

"Why?"

She leaned in closer, kissing my ear lobes once again. "You're still wearing a bra."

Her hands slid up my sides to my back where I felt them tug at my bra. I felt the tension release when she easily unhooked it. She grabbed the straps on my shoulders. She pulled my bra off and down my arms and stepped back slightly. She smiled and observed me for only a second. Then, she pounced. She pushed at my shoulders. The back of my legs hit her bed, and I fell on it, laying sideways across it. Ashley fell with me. She was right on top of me. We made out even more fiercely now that we were on her bed. Her tongue went from my mouth to my neck and back again. Each kiss left me yearning for more. Her boobs were pressed into mine. As she moved, I could feel her nipples sliding along them, sometimes grazing my own. She was straddling my left leg. Her left thigh rested between my legs, sliding gingerly against my bikini bottom. The friction from her leg was making me wet.

Ashley kissed down my neck once again, but this time, she didn't return to my mouth. She continued lower, planting soft kisses across the top of my chest. She took her time, kissing back and forth, but slowly going lower and lower. Eventually, her lips were on my breasts. She planted a soft kiss directly on my left nipple. My whole body squirmed from the sensation. I felt her tongue flash out, flicking my nipple up and down. She made a full circle around it, before closing her mouth and sucking at my breast. Her left hand traveled up my body before closing around my right breast. She squeezed it softly before rubbing back and forth. Each of her fingers teased my nipple as she passed over them. My hands clenched at the white cotton sheets. It was all I could do with both of my nipples stimulated at the same time.

Ashley kissed across my breasts, moving from the left to the right. Soon her tongue was dancing around my right nipple, giving it the same treatment as the first. It was hard to see what she was doing. Her purple-streaked brunette hair blocked her face from view and tickled at my side. As she closed her mouth and sucked, I could feel her tongue continuing to travel over it, making those same small circles. She groped at my other breast, squeezing and playing. Her thigh was moving faster now, grinding against me. The fabric from my panties shifted up and down along my slit.

Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore, she kissed back up to my neck before making out with me once again. I reached for her face, holding both sides. I twirled my fingers through her hair as we kissed. I wrapped my right leg around her back, desperately trying to hold her as close as possible while she continued to grind against me. Somehow she managed to escape though. She shifted to her right so that she was no longer straddling me. At first, I was surprised, but as we continued kissing, I realized what she was doing. Her hand wandered over my body. It stopped to squeeze my breasts and play with my nipples some more. Soon it was venturing lower though. She was slow, moving only an inch at a time. I continued holding the sides of her face, needing her to keep kissing me. Her hand was now on my stomach. Her touch was light and soft. Sometimes, she curled her fingers so that I could feel her nails gently scratching. Then she would flatten out her hand so that her palm rubbed against me. I could feel the goosebumps breaking out on my legs. I struggled to keep my legs from bucking wildly. Her touch was driving me crazy. Her hand continued this slow dance down my body until it reached the waistband of my panties. Her fingers pinched at the elastic, raising it ever so slightly, before letting it snap back down. She did this a couple of times. On one occasion, she slipped her fingers under the band. Her fingers didn't travel far, just the tips were under my panties, but the sensation drove me wild. She moved her hand left and right, stretching the elastic before pulling her hand back out to my stomach. Her hand moved down again, but this time it didn't stop at my waistband. She rubbed over the top of my panties straight down the middle. Her fingers and palm slid against my vagina. This time my legs did kick out. I couldn't help it. She curled her fingers slightly so that she cupped my vagina in her hand. Then she straightened her fingers out and slid her hand up and down against me. Her pressure was soft but it was enough to move my panties up and down as well. She closed her fist so that only one finger was sticking out. She then trailed that finger along my slit, pushing the fabric ever so slightly into my pussy.

Our kiss broke, but Ashley didn't move away from me. Her forehead pressed into mine. Her nose touched the tip of my nose. All I could see were her brown eyes sparkling down at me. Her hair hung down around us, blocking everything else from view.

"You're really wet," she whispered.

I didn't need her to tell me that. I could feel myself leaking down there.

Ashley planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Maybe I should go down and take a closer look."

I swallowed hard and nodded slightly. "Yes, please." My voice came out softly. I could barely speak.

Ashley went back to kissing down my neck and collarbone. She gave each of my boobs more attention. Kissing, licking, and gently sucking. Her kisses continued further down. As she kissed my stomach, her hands reached above her and fondled my breasts some more. She grazed my nipples with her nails and pinched them lightly. All the while, her mouth traveled further and further down. She kissed my belly button. She planted a kiss over top of the waistband of my panties.

She smiled back up at me. "These are really cute. They match your dress."

I hadn't given it any thought. My bikini-style panties were pink with a white floral pattern. The fact that they matched my dress was only a happy accident. I couldn't focus on that now though. Ashley used her teeth to tug at my waistband. She lifted it an inch, and then let it snap back down. She kissed to the side and then shifted down on the bed a little. She kissed my left thigh right above my knee. Her tongue trailed along my skin with each soft kiss. She moved up my thigh, getting closer and closer. She kissed my panties, only just to the side of my throbbing vagina. Then she kissed right over top of it. Even with my panties in the way, the sensation was incredible. I spread my legs wider, giving her even easier access. She looked up at me and made eye contact as she stuck her tongue out. She licked up my panties directly over my slit.

"Oh my god. Is this really happening?" I asked as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

She paused a moment to smile up at me. "It is." Then she licked my panties again. Her tongue started near the bottom of my vagina and worked its way slowly upward. She maintained eye contact with me the whole time. She paused again. "There's only this small piece of fabric between me and your soaking wet pussy." She planted a couple of more kisses. "I think we should probably get these panties out of the way."

Her hands slid along my thighs and grabbed my panties at my waist. I lifted my butt off the bed to make it easier for her. She slid my panties over my thighs and past my knees. I pulled my legs up a little to allow her to slide them off my feet. She held my panties in her hand for only a second before dropping them to the floor. Her eyes were fixed on me.

She smirked. "You look fucking delicious."

Ashley lifted my left foot up in the air and kissed my ankle bone. As she lowered my foot back to the bed, she continued kissing slowly up my leg. She went past my knee and lingered on my inner thigh. She was getting closer and closer to my vagina. The anticipation was driving me wild. When she finally reached there, she paused for a second. I could feel her hot breath blowing on my pussy lips.

"You ready, Katie?" Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at me from between my legs.

I nodded. My pussy ached for her. I needed this.

Ashley puckered her lips and planted the softest of kisses on my pussy. It was so light that I could barely even feel it. I did feel it though. I watched her do it. Another girl had just kissed my pussy. There was no going back now. Her next kiss was stronger. My body trembled with excitement. It was as if every nerve ending in my body was sending pleasure signals to my brain. The strongest of those signals came from between my legs. Ashley held her mouth to my pussy. I could feel her tongue dart out. It was a soft lick over the top. She must have extended her tongue further because the next lick was stronger. As she licked, I felt my pussy lips spread as her tongue dipped just slightly inside me.

"God, you taste so fucking good." Ashley kept licking. Each time her tongue traveled up my slit, it felt as if she was getting further and further in. Her hands were on my thighs, keeping them spread open wide. Watching her between my legs was exhilarating. Her purple-streaked hair perfectly framed her face and tickled my inner thighs. Her eyes would glance up at me before returning downward to examine her handiwork. Her next lick started low, but it crept all the way to the top. Her tongue flicked against my clit. Waves of pleasure surged through my body.

"Yes...just...like...that," I managed to stammer out. My hands gripped at the bed sheets once more. I clenched my fists tightly as Ashley licked at my clit again. Her tongue traveled up and down over it and then flicked it side to side. Soon she made small circles over and on it. Each lick nearly sent me over the edge. Ashley knew what she was doing. I watched as her hands moved up my thighs. She spread my lips apart further, all the while keeping her mouth and tongue focused on my clit. That's when I felt her enter me. She didn't rush it. The tip of her finger slowly eased in. I felt it brush past my lips and inch deeper inside me. My pussy clenched tightly around her. It was only her one finger, but it was the perfect fit as she reached all the way in. She slid back and forth really slowly. Each thrust of her finger rubbed against my inside walls. Her lips closed around my clit, somehow sucking gently and forcefully at the same time.

My right hand let go of the bed sheets and found the back of her head. I tossed her hair. I could barely control my own actions. I just wanted to hold her in place. She was hitting all the right spots. Everything was building up to an amazing crescendo. I couldn't hold back any longer. Her eyelashes fluttered as her eyes flicked back up at me, and I came so incredibly hard. A loud moan escaped my lips. I couldn't help it. The waves of pleasure surging through my body were unlike any I had ever felt before. My legs kicked out. I pulled Ashley's face deeper into me. I swear I saw stars covering my vision. My pussy spasmed, clenching her finger so tightly that she never could have pulled out. The sensation lasted for several moments. It was ecstasy.

Ashley continued kissing and licking all over my vagina as I came down from my orgasm. She gingerly pulled her finger out and then put it in her mouth, sucking my juices off of it. She had the biggest smile on her face. She looked incredible, and I needed to kiss her again. I sat up slightly so I could reach her. I grabbed her under her arms and pulled her back up to me. My lips found hers quickly. Our tongues danced around each other's. I could taste myself all over her. Her lips and chin were soaked.

"How was that?" Ashley asked once she pulled her head back.