Cruise Ship Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head. "I can't believe you're real. You're incredible."

I pulled her back down to kiss her once again. I rolled her onto her back so that I straddled over top of her. Now it was Ashley's turn to hold me to her. She wrapped both of her legs around me. She locked her ankles together and pulled me tightly to her. I loved the feeling of our entire bodies pressed together. Her legs were on me. Our boobs smooshed together. Her hands now played with my hair as we kissed. She tugged lightly on my ponytail. My body was still tingling, but I had one thing on my mind. I wanted to return the favor. The thought of me going down on her was just as exciting as what had already happened.

I stopped kissing and smiled down at her. Somehow my nervousness was gone. She had made me feel completely at ease. "I think it's your turn now."

Ashley smiled back up at me. "Only if you want."

"Oh, I insist."

I took a page from her playbook and kissed down her neck. Her skin was soft and smooth. My kisses reached her chest. I had fondled her boobs, but this was my first time kissing them. I gingerly kissed her left nipple. Ashley let out a soft moan which was my indication to keep going. I flicked my tongue against her nipple, hoping that it drove her as wild as she had done to me. Then, I closed my lips around her. Her boobs were bigger than mine, and I could only get my mouth around so much. I sucked hard at her nipple though, with my tongue continuing to flick at it. Ashley squirmed but I didn't stop. I slid my hand down her body. When I reached her thong, I didn't bother to stay on top. I forced my hand under the black lace until I felt her. My fingers grazed along her pussy lips. She was just as wet as me. My hand slid easily up and down her.

I shifted my body so that my mouth could focus on her other boob. I kissed and licked her nipple while still sliding my hand up and down the outside of her vagina. I moved my hand to the side so that my index finger could slide directly along her. My finger slid just into her slit and brushed against her clit. I made small up-and-down movements with my finger, brushing her clit with each motion. Ashley moaned louder now, which urged me to keep going. My finger strokes became longer. As it neared the bottom, I curled my finger just slightly so it barely went into her. Then, I pulled it back up along her clit and repeated the motion. Each time, my finger would slide a little bit further, entering her more and more. My finger moved easily with her wetness. It was incredibly hot to have my hand down her panties and give her pleasure like this. After a couple minutes, I pulled my hand out from her thong.

"You tease," Ashley sputtered.

I smiled up at her. "I'm not done yet."

I kissed down the rest of her body. When I reached her thong, I didn't hesitate to tug at them. The time for teasing was done. I pulled it down and slid it off her legs. Ashley spread her legs wide in front of me. She was fully shaved, and her pussy glistened in the low light. It was beautiful. She was letting me have my way with her. That pussy was all mine. I wanted to devour her. I lowered myself down and brought my face to within an inch of her. I had never seen a vagina up this close. I wanted to savor the moment, but I also wanted a taste. I tentatively stuck my tongue out and licked against her. Her juices were so sweet. I licked again, this time plunging my tongue a little deeper into her folds.

Ashley grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in tightly to her. "Oh yes, Katie."

Hearing her moan my name made me want to do even better. I kissed and licked as best as I could. Her continuing moans motivated me to keep going. I licked up to her clit which made her spasm about on the bed. I kept flicking her clit, which seemed to be driving her wild. I didn't want to stop. It wasn't long until she came though. Her thighs squeezed tightly around my head holding me in place as she gasped out. I kept licking through it, trying to deliver her as much pleasure as possible.

When she finally released me, I took one last lick and looked up at her. She was already smiling down at me. "You're amazing, Katie. You've done that before."

I crawled back up toward her face. "Nope. First time."

She wrapped her arms around me. "Fucking incredible."

We kissed ferociously. I lost all sense of time and place. The only thing that mattered was this gorgeous woman beneath me, our bodies now sweaty and sticking together. Our tongues intertwined. I had made love with another woman. I made her cum from my tongue, and she had done the same to me. What did this mean? Was I gay? I didn't know, but I could never take it back. And I didn't want to. This was the best lovemaking of my life. As we kissed, I could feel the heat rising back up within me.

Ashley moved her lips to my neck once again. Her kisses there drove me wild like no other. "Scooch up a bit," she whispered.

I looked down at her. "What?"

She smirked. "I want you to sit on my face."

My heart skipped a beat when she said this. She was so fucking hot, and she wasn't done with me. I got on my knees and crawled up toward her, positioning my pussy just over her face.

"Now this is a view," Ashley said.

I was going to respond, but she didn't give me a chance. Her tongue darted out, pressing straight into my folds. I trembled from the sensation. I lowered myself further, needing her to get deeper inside me. Her tongue worked its magic moving up and down in a rhythmic motion. I caressed my own breasts and pinched at my nipples. I could only see the top of her head sticking out from between my legs. Her purple-streaked hair spilled out on the bed sheets. Her brown eyes expressed a mixture of joy and passion. I reached into my hair and pulled my hairband out. My hair fell down past my shoulders. I'm sure my hair was a frizzled mess, but it was a relief to have it out of a ponytail. I turned my head and looked back. Her knees were raised so that her feet were flat on the bed. Her glistening sexy body looked like that of a goddess. I reached back and touched her knee. I ran my hand along her thigh while she continued to eat me out. She spread her knees apart as my hand made it further up her leg. She gasped as my fingers grazed her pussy. It was a little awkward to reach, but I needed to touch her while she was pleasuring me. Her hand came down to join mine. She rubbed circles at her clit while her tongue swirled inside me.

I began rocking back and forth on my knees. I started slowly, but the feeling intensified as I rode her face. I pushed my legs further out on the bed, lowering my pussy even more. It pressed firmly into Ashley's face. She didn't seem to mind. She licked vigorously. Inside and outside. Up and down. All along my folds and my clit. Nothing was safe from her tongue.

Ashley was rubbing herself harder now. Her hand kept bumping into mine as we worked in unison on her pussy. I could tell that she wasn't going to last much longer going like this. I could feel the tension building up in me also. My pussy was throbbing, feeling so good but needing a release at the same time.

I ground harder against Ashley's face. She was moaning now, but the sound of her voice was stifled in the folds of my vagina. She kept licking intensely though. It was so hot to know that this insanely beautiful girl was so determined to please me. Ashley spasmed beneath me. She kicked her legs out and squirmed on the bed as she came. She cried out with her face still buried in me. I couldn't take anymore either. Feeling her orgasm was enough to send me over the edge too.

"Oh, yes!" I cried out as the explosion came from deep within me. I was spasming uncontrollably. I had to lower both of my hands to the bed sheets just to steady myself and prevent myself from falling over. The sensation radiated out from my vagina, spreading over my whole body. It was so intense, maybe even more than the first one. When I recovered the smallest amount of energy, I pushed my hips backward, away from Ashley's mouth. I just couldn't take any more. I collapsed on top of her, both of us breathing deeply and gasping for air. We both just laid there for a couple of minutes. It took that long for my heart rate to slow down and for me to catch my breath.

Finally, Ashley broke the silence. "Well, that was fun."

I couldn't help but laugh. "I'd say so!"

I lifted my head and looked down at her. She smiled up at me. I took in every detail of her face. She was so fucking gorgeous. Her brown eyes twinkled as she gazed up at me. The curvature of her lips formed the slightest of dimples in her cheeks. I couldn't believe that those lips had just been on my pussy.

Ashley shifted out from underneath me. "Come up here with me." She rotated her body and crawled up so that she was lying the proper way with her head against the pillows. I followed her and laid my head on the same pillow right next to her. We managed to slide under the blanket.

We stared into each other's eyes for a moment before our lips met again. It wasn't the same ferocity as earlier, but it was just as passionate. These were sweet, tender kisses. As our kissing wound down, Ashley shifted onto her back. I laid on my side and rested my head on top of her right arm. I draped my arm across her, just underneath those bountiful breasts. I lifted my right leg on top of hers as well. My vagina once again pressed into her. It wasn't sexual, just a loving cuddle that felt so right.

Ashley twirled one of her fingers through my hair. "So what do you think of the room? Getting a balcony next time?"

I laughed. "You know...I didn't get to check it out much. I was kinda focused on other things. I never even got to see that balcony view."

Ashley turned her head and smiled the sweetest smile at me. "Guess that means you'll have to stay til morning then."

I smiled back. "I guess so."

I nuzzled my head right up next to hers. We both fell asleep embracing each other in our arms.