Cruise Ship Quarantine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera only made it halfway through the ten-minute video before she exploded with a body-shaking orgasm. She quickly closed the browser and closed her laptop, her body shuddering through a number of delightful aftershocks.

Daniel grinned up at her from between her legs, and stood up before crawling onto the bed, kissing his way up her legs and past her pussy. Vera didn't stop him, not even when he began sucking on her hard nipples, his rock hard cock rubbing along her thigh. It was obvious what he intended, and Vera was feeling too good to deny him. Instead she decided to enjoy it, as he rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy lips. She kept her legs opened wide in welcome, and sighed happily when he pushed himself inside her tight, post-orgasmic pussy.

"Fuck, that feels amazing," Daniel said happily, as he rocked back and forth to work his entire length into her.

"I have to agree, Bro," Vera said with a grin. She ran her fingers down his nicely shaped biceps and back up again, the nails of one hand trailing over his chest as he worked his cock in and out with nice, long strokes.

"Mmm, feels good Daniel, but I think I need it harder and faster," Vera purred.

"Patience Sis, I need to take the time to enjoy this. Who knows when you'll be happy enough to let me fuck you again?"

"Screw patience," Vera moaned, working her hips enthusiastically.

"Nuh uh. Patience, and I'll screw you," Daniel promised.

Vera sighed, and decided she could cope with a couple minutes of less-than-frantic sex. She wondered if his idea of patience was anywhere near hers, which reminded her of the plan she was hatching with her mother, and the videos she'd watched. It all helped to build her excitement.

"Fuck me from behind?" she requested.

"Anytime," Daniel agreed excitedly. Vera slipped from beneath him and rolled over, before getting on her hands and knees. Daniel knelt behind her and quickly shoved his cock back inside his sister's pussy, both of them moaning at how deep he was.

"Fuck, I love doggy-style," Daniel groaned.

"Makes two of us. Feel free not to hold back," Vera told him, pushing back against his thrusts as her large breasts hung from her chest, nipples grazing the bedsheet. She wondered how he'd react if she pulled away at the critical moment and left him cumming in mid-air. She might not find out straight away, but perhaps when the plan played out. The thought kept her excited and pushing back over and over, as her brother filled her pussy with his dick.

She felt a finger start to tease around her anus, and she quickly shut her brother down.

"The back door is closed thank you," she said, reaching back and slapping his hand.

He grabbed hold of her hips instead, holding tightly onto her as he rammed his cock into her.

"Fuck yes, like that!" Vera squealed, suddenly feeling a second orgasm approaching. Daniel fucked her hard and fast, trying his damnedest not to lose control before she came again. She reached back between her legs, head down resting on the bed, fingers searching for and finding her clit. It only took a couple of moments of just the right attention, and she crested the wave of her orgasm, and plummeted over the wondrous precipice on the other side. Daniel jammed his cock all the way into her and left it there as he filled her with his cum.

"Well damn, that was amazing! Thanks, Sis," Daniel thanked Vera as he pulled out and collapsed beside her on the bed.

"You weren't too shabby yourself," Vera muttered, feeling his seed seeping from her pussy and running down the crack of her ass. "And I for one am glad there's a spare bed in this room, because we just made a sticky mess of this one!"

--- +++ ---

For the next forty eight hours Vera played along with her brother's desires, letting him fuck her, sucking him off, and joining with him and their Mother in an exciting, incestuous three-way. She didn't however, let either of them near her butt, despite both of them making forays toward playing with it.

The day after that, Carla found a moment alone with Vera to let her know she'd received the supplies they needed to put their plan into action.

"Exactly what supplies did we need?" Vera asked.

"In a word, restraints," Carla replied with a grin, holding out a coil of cord and a pair of handcuffs.

"Damn, that's kind of kinky," Vera laughed.

"It's going to be a lot of fun, is what it is," Carla told her.

"When are we going to do it?" Vera asked eagerly.

"Right now Sweetie, right now." Carla gave her daughter a long, passionate kiss before leading her through to the adjoining room, where Daniel was relaxing and watching a movie.

"Bored?" he asked, looking up from the screen when they entered the room.

"Not for long," Carla replied with a smile. "If you're up for a bit of fun, that is."

"You know me, I'm always up for a bit of fun with you two," he replied with a grin, while gripping his cock suggestively.

"How much do you trust me, Daniel?" Carla asked.

"Implicitly."

"Well, if you're willing to prove it, kindly strip naked and take a seat on this chair."

"Okay," he said, curious as to what was going on. He quickly shed the t-shirt and shorts he'd been wearing, and took a seat on the wooden desk chair. Carla went to her knees in front of him and sucked on his cock.

"Go get the bag, Vera," she said to her daughter between sucks.

"Bag?" Daniel asked curiously.

"Remember, you're trusting me," Carla assured him before resuming her oral attentions. Vera skipped happily through to the next room, and returned with a plain black plastic shopping bag containing the cord and handcuffs.

Carla stood up, took the bag from Vera and pulled out the handcuffs.

"If at any time you really want this to end, just say artichoke," she told Daniel.

"Artichoke?"

"That's it," she replied, as she took his hands and pulled them gently behind his back. Daniel didn't resist, and a moment later she had him cuffed. She pulled out the cord next, and set about tying his ankles to the legs of the chair, as well as the handcuffs to the chair so he couldn't move too much. For a final touch, she looped some cord around both his waist and the chair.

"There'd better not be pain involved in this," Daniel said.

"Well, probably not," Carla laughed.

"Probably?"

"Depends on what sort of pain you're talking about, really," Vera chimed in.

"The sort that hurts?"

"We're not going to beat you up, at least," Vera said with a laugh.

"And you have the safe word," Carla reminded him, reaching for his cock and gently caressing it, watching as it grew fully erect again.

Vera stood off to her mother's side and teased her brother by slowly and sexily removing her clothes, giving him lingering glimpses of her breasts, ass and pussy before turning them away from him. While she did so, Carla knelt again, teasing his cock. She began by touching him lightly, planting gentle kisses along his length, but not sucking him.

"Damn, you're fucking sexy when you want to be, Vera," he moaned.

"Glad you appreciate it," she replied. She went behind him and continued removing her clothing. She dropped her bra over his head and into his lap where her mother was working, while he unsuccessfully tried to steal a glimpse of her advancing nudity. Vera next rubbed the crotch of her thong against her rapidly dampening pussy, getting it super wet, before sliding it down her legs. She dangled the red cotton thong over his head in front of his face, letting him smell her aroma and see the evidence of her arousal.

"It smells so good," he moaned, and then gasped as his mother took his cock into her mouth.

"It should, I'm super wet," Vera whispered into his ear from an inch away, before leaning back up and rubbing her big, naked breasts against the back of his head. She draped her arms over his shoulders, hands resting on his pecs, teasing them with her nails. Meanwhile her mother's mouth was sliding up and down his erection.

"Fuck, this is amazing," Daniel groaned. Vera continued to tease him for a little while before kneeling behind him, placing her pussy at the same height as his cuffed hands. She thrust her hips forward until his fingers were touching her bald mound. She felt him explore within the limits of his movement, which was extremely limited, and enjoyed the sounds of her mother slurping and slobbering on his cock. She didn't let him touch her for long, just enough to get a brief touch of her lips to reinforce how wet she was, then she stood up and sauntered around in front of him, this time making no effort to conceal her charms.

"You seem a bit over-dressed, mother," Vera observed, gazing down to where she knelt sucking her son.

"Then perhaps you should help me with that," Carla suggested.

"I'll be happy to, but you'll need to stand up."

"Well, let's not hurry that," Daniel suggested, frustrated that any activity helping Carla to undress would take his mother away from continuing to pleasure him.

"Oh you'll be fine, I won't abandon you for long... probably," Carla laughed at him. She released his cock and rose to her feet in front of him, Vera joining her. She pulled her mother's top off over her head, and wasted no time in removing the rest of her clothes, sudden desire burning in her loins.

"There's no rush, sweetie," Carla reminded her, running a finger down the curve of her daughter's breast.

"I guess that's true, isn't it?" Vera replied, stepping close enough to pull her mother into a naked hug and kiss her. Daniel moaned as he watched the two women of his family share a long, intense, naked kiss. They were both panting when they finally broke apart, chests heaving, breasts rising and falling with their obvious desire.

Carla bent her head to her daughter's chest, sucking a perfect nipple deep into her mouth, as Vera's hands tangled in her hair. Vera glanced at her brother over her mother's head, loving the sight of his rock hard cock twitching in response to what he was watching while he was incapable of doing anything to relieve his building need.

"You're mean," he accused Vera, who simply laughed.

"No, this isn't mean at all; we haven't even gotten to mean yet, but be patient," she assured him.

"Don't worry honey, we won't leave you out completely," his mother assured him, taking a break from Vera's nipple.

Vera knelt on the floor and crawled between her brother's legs. He spread them eagerly to the limited extent he could, his hard cock resting against his belly, his balls tightly drawn up in his sac. Vera ran her tongue over his scrotum, licking between his nuts. She wagged her tongue back and forth gently, jiggling each testicle side to side, before continuing up to the base of his dick. She then ran it gently along a throbbing vein, teased him where the helmet capped his dick, and then opened her mouth, ready to take him inside.

Only she didn't. Instead, she blew gently on his cock head, before standing up again.

"Of fuck, that really isn't fair," Daniel moaned.

"I bet it felt good though," Carla suggested.

"Well yeah, but..."

"No buts," his mother interjected. Well, except ours maybe," she giggled, spanking herself playfully.

"Yours perhaps, not mine," Vera replied.

"I still say you don't know what you're missing out on," Carla told her daughter.

"Well, let's not worry about that for now," Vera said, "I don't think Daniel really cares about it."

"Oh I don't think he minds hearing us talking about your butt," Carla laughed. "Especially if we're talking about the possibility of his pleasuring it and penetrating it. See?!"

The see was pointing out the way his cock was twitching.

"Well, that's probably true. It's not difficult to believe he wants to put his dick in here. I guess I could always tease him about the possibility."

"That's the spirit," Carla encouraged her. Vera stood between her brother's legs and turned to face away from him, dancing sexily, her hips and butt swaying seductively. She reached back between her legs and took hold of his erection, angling it forward and away from him. Then bringing her legs together, she rubbed the head of his dick against her slick wet pussy lips, teasing him, but without allowing any penetration. She continued long enough to liberally smear the head of his cock with her pussy juices, then moved it away and slightly adjusted her position.

"Oh shit," Daniel said as his sister rubbed her tight, puckered, chocolate starfish against the head of his dick.

"Oh, just look at his face," Carla purred. "I reckon if you did that for another thirty seconds, he'd cum," she teased. She ran a hand gently over the curve of her daughter's buttock and her other one over her son's chest, her fingertips teasing his erect nipple.

"Well, we can't have that. It's way too early for him to cum," Vera stated, and stepped quickly away, abandoning his excited cock and enjoying his frustrated groan.

Carla knelt and sucked on her son's nipple, taking his cock in her grip. She stroked him slowly but firmly, precum now seeping from the tip of his dick, an indication of how horny he was. She licked her way down his body, and then looked up to catch his eye, while her tongue sampled his emission.

"Suck me, mother," he all but begged.

"Aww poor baby, are your balls aching for release?" she asked, her warm breath washing over his cock head.

"God, yes," he replied.

"Pity we're not ready for you to cum then, isn't it?"

For the next twenty minutes Carla and Vera teased him relentlessly, taking turns at either stroking or licking him, bringing him as close as they dared, but always stopping before he managed to reach orgasm. They delighted in the voluminous pre-cum continuing to seep from his dick, taking turns to lick it from his slit, or swipe it from him with a finger. Sometimes they'd smear it over each other's nipple and suck it off again. Daniel moaned every time they did that.

"Lick me, mother?" Vera asked.

"Of course, Baby," Carla replied. "Why don't you get on your hands and knees up on the bed there with your legs spread nice and wide, so your brother can admire you from behind?"

Vera climbed onto the bed in front of her brother and knelt doggy-style with he knees widely parted, giving Daniel a perfect view of her bare, swollen pussy and her puckered asshole.

"Doesn't she look amazing, Daniel?" Carla asked, looking back at him with her hands roaming over her daughter's buttocks and spreading them invitingly. She knelt on the floor behind the bed, putting her at a perfect height to run her tongue along Vera's slit.

"I can't see, mother," Daniel moaned, his view blocked by the back of Carla's head.

"You'll just have to imagine what I'm doing, then. Or perhaps Vera will be good enough to tell you."

"It's sooo good, Daniel, her tongue's in my pussy, wiggling back and forth," Vera purred. Daniel simply groaned in frustration. Carla worked her tongue expertly within her daughter's pussy, savouring its delightful taste, and enjoying the way her ministrations set her squirming. Cheekily, she ran her tongue up from her pussy and flicked the tip around and across Vera's asshole.

"Mother!" Vera exclaimed.

"What'd she do?" Daniel asked in viewless frustration.

"She licked my butthole!"

"Damn, that's so kinky!"

"Hey!" Vera cried, as her mother licked her anus again.

"Well you didn't say not to, sweetie," Carla excused herself, and flickered her tongue across the disputed hole for a third time.

"Well it doesn't feel bad, but it's weird," Vera said, still not telling her mother to stop.

"I want to see," Daniel complained.

Cara moved onto the bed and knelt beside Vera, facing back toward where Daniel was tied to the chair. She leaned over the top of Vera's butt and let saliva run from her mouth, dripping from the tip of her tongue onto Vera's anus. Vera wiggled her butt enticingly when she felt the wet saliva contact her hole. Carla teased the wet chocolate starfish with her finger, monitoring Daniel's hungry gaze. He was locked on to the sight, his cock rigidly up against his belly. She leaned down and flicked her tongue over Vera's butt again, loving the desire she saw in her son's face. His cock twitched constantly as he watched, and she imagined he felt desperate to touch himself, or to have someone pleasure his raging hard-on.

"That's so hot," Daniel commented.

Carla responded by thrusting her pointed tongue into Vera's anus, drawing a squeal from her.

"You're so dirty, Mother!" Vera cried. She still didn't tell her to stop, though. Carla set about tongue-fucking her daughter's butt-hole, pushing her tongue in and out for a few moments.

"I told you having something in your bum feels good," Carla commented when she stopped.

"Well I still say its fucking weird, but it did feel good," Vera admitted with a sigh.

"Let's make it feel even better then," Carla suggested. She sucked on her finger and got it nice and wet, then wiggled it against Vera's bum. She gently worked it in to the first knuckle, moving it around slightly, flicking her gaze back and forth between her imbedded finger and Daniel's twitching cock.

"How much would you like to do this with your cock, Daniel?" Carla asked teasingly.

"You're cruel, Mother," he complained, his gaze never leaving the action.

"I think this would be better with some lube," Carla commented. "Wait here, Vera." She went through to the next room.

"Not sure I'm up to doing that," Vera giggled, looking back over her shoulder to her restrained brother. She hopped off the bed and leaned in next to him, dangling a generously-sized tit in his face. Daniel latched onto it eagerly, pent-up desire fuelling his desperate sucking of her nipple. Vera moaned and let him suck on it for a few moments before pulling away, her withdrawal the only thing that stopped him. She then knelt quickly between his legs and without using her hands, sucked his cock deep into her mouth. She held him deep, simply kneeling there, not moving, just holding him in her mouth, as he groaned and attempted to thrust at her.

"Fuck, that's so good, but such a tease," Daniel moaned when she moved to negate his ability to thrust. She remained like that, she not moving and he unable to, until Carla returned.

"Naughty girl," she commented, when she saw Vera with her brother's dick engulfed in her mouth and the desperate look on his face.

"Just teasing him, Mother," Vera replied with a smile after abandoning him again.

"Well I guess that is the point of the exercise," Carla laughed. "Now, back onto the bed with you."

Vera resumed her position on the bed, having decided she was now ready to let her mother do whatever she wanted to her ass, simply to tease her brother even more. She dropped her head to the mattress, back curved up to present her brother once again with a perfect view of absolutely everything from behind.

Carla squeezed lube generously over her daughter's puckered hole, smearing it around with her finger. She set a small vibrator on the bed between Vera's legs where Daniel could easily see it. She played and teased, pushing just the tip of her finger into Vera's butt for several minutes, occasionally using her other hand to caress her clit, or to slide a finger or two into her sopping wet pussy.

Then she pushed her finger deep into Vera's ass, sliding it through the tight ring of muscle and working it to the base. Vera squealed in surprise, and Daniel moaned as he saw his mother's finger disappear up her bum.

Vera moaned, surprised by how good the invading digit felt, as it slid slowly in and out of her asshole. She could hear her completely restrained brother moaning at the sight. "It's so tight Daniel, just imagine how good my ass would feel squeezing the length of your beautifully hard cock!