Cruise Ship Quarantine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla kept working her finger in and out, and she picked up the small vibrator with her free hand. She captured and held her son's gaze with her own eyes, and then seductively sucked the toy, sliding it in and out of her mouth as her finger continued to work Vera's butthole. Pulling it from her mouth, she pointed it toward Vera's ass and gave her son a questioning look as if asking should I?

"Do it," Daniel moaned.

Carla pulled her finger from Vera's ass and leaned in over her, poking out her tongue and teasing it slightly into the vacated hole. Vera gave a little squeal and a wiggle of her perfect ass, but didn't pull away. Carla flicked her tongue more forcefully across her daughter's asshole before replacing it with the tip of the vibrator. With Vera's anus well lubricated, it slipped easily inside, Carla pushing it until she met enough resistance to pull back before pushing in again.

"You definitely need to feel what a dick is like in here, Vera," Carla purred, as she slid the toy slowly in and out. She worked it in a little deeper with each stroke, until a good four inches was disappearing inside.

"I know where she can find one," Daniel suggested with a groan.

"What do you think Mother, should I try Daniel's cock in my ass?" Vera asked.

"I think you definitely should," Carla replied. "And if you do it now you'll have all the control, since he's tied to the chair."

"Maybe I will then," Vera agreed at long last, pulling away from her mother, the vibrator slipping from her anus. "Make sure he's nice and hard for me please, Mother."

As Vera wormed her way off the side of the bed, Carla went to her knees before her son. Copious amounts of pre-cum had flowed and accumulated from his dick, gliding down its length and leaving the head glistening. Carla gently wrapped his shaft in her fist, drawing a moan and an almost involuntary thrust from Daniel, before she took his head into her mouth, gently suckling. Daniel flinched and groaned in response, the pleasure almost overwhelming after the extended tease then abandonment. She sucked him gently, not wanting to bring him to orgasm even by accident. Vera joined her mother on her knees in front of her brother.

"Let me have a taste please," she said, and Carla held her son's cock and pointed it toward her daughter's mouth. Vera sucked as gently as her mother had, caressing her brother's cock with her mouth and tongue, sliding up and down as much of his length as she could reach, until he began flinching. She quickly stopped, keeping him on edge without giving him the satisfaction of release.

"Fuck, my balls ache," Daniel moaned.

"That means we're doing it right," Carla laughed. "You're going to cum so fucking hard for us, but not for a while yet," Vera giggled, looking forward to the point where they finally ruined his orgasm. "Come on Vera, let's work this lovely dick into your amazing ass."

Vera stood up in front of her brother and turned away from him.

"Look how sexy this ass is, Daniel," Vera brokered, her hands sliding over her daughter's flawless skin. Vera sat back, as her mother held her brother's cock steady for her.

"Pussy first," Vera said to her mother, who agreeably adjusted the position of Daniel's cock so it met Vera's slick pussy lips as she descended. She slipped them easily over it, sighing happily as she felt it slide inside her. She rose up and sat down again, but only did so three times before standing up and away from the dick. Carla pounced quickly, getting her mouth over her son's dick, sucking it briefly while it was coated with Vera's delicious pussy juice.

"Ready?" Carla asked her offspring.

"Fuck yes," Daniel groaned in reply. Vera gave only a simple nod and uh huh by way of response. She felt her mother's finger graze her anus as she sat back down again, this time the smooth head of her brother's cock being held against her asshole. She twerked her hips a little, then rocked them back and forth, rubbing her starfish against his swollen cock head.

"That's such a fucking powerful tease. If you're not careful, I'll cum before you even get me inside," Daniel warned his mother and sister.

"Wouldn't that be a shame," Vera replied unsympathetically, stilling her hips and sitting down a little onto it, her mother holding his cock tightly in position.

Vera felt her ass spreading open around the head of her brother's cock, moaning as her sphincter began engulfing him.

"Holy shit," Daniel groaned.

"Mmm, good girl," Carla moaned, still holding her son in position, as Vera took an inch inside.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum!" Daniel warned, almost complainingly. Vera immediately leapt clear of her brother's cock, to his vocal objection. Carla released her hold on him as well as a small trickle of fluid flowed from the slit of his dick and down over his shaft. He didn't cum, but clearly he was right on the edge.

"That's so damn mean!" he protested.

"No cumming in my butt," Vera replied simply. Carla took him in hand again, stroking her fist up and down, smearing pre-cum all over him, feeling him flinch and twitch as she took him right to the brink again.

"Do you want to do the honours, sweetie?" Carla asked Vera.

"Oh yes," Vera replied excitedly. She knelt before her brother and took his dick in hand, stroking, feeling him thrust and flinch within her grasp.

"Are you ready to cum, Daniel?" she asked, pulling at her nipple and squeezing her large, firm breast.

"Fuck yeah," he groaned in response. Vera worked her fist on him, up and down, her grasp firm.

"Yeah, like that," Daniel encouraged her, his dick leaking pre-cum. "Yes, yes, yes..."

Vera took him all the way to the point of orgasm, and then just as he was about to cum, she stopped.

"What the fuck?!" Daniel moaned. Vera silently smiled at him, and very gently ran the tip of her finger up the shaft of his dick, and then swirled it in tiny circles at the point where the underside of his head met his shaft.

"Oh shit!" Daniel cried out, and after a moment, when it was clear he really was going to cum, Vera stopped and watched.

"Fuuuuck!" As Daniel cried out, his cock spasmed, and cum flew from the tip, splatting up over his chest as he reclined slightly back in the chair, its velocity nearly sending it flying over his shoulder. His cock continued to pulse, cum pumping from him and flowing down over his dick.

"Why'd you stop?" he panted desperately. "Fuck, that was mean," he complained. "Like, I was cumming, but without the full pleasure!"

"Well I certainly enjoyed it," Vera replied. "Now there's just the little matter of how horny I am. Still facing him, she sat on his left thigh, her wet pussy pressed against his bare leg, and started grinding and working herself back and forth. She slipped and slid along his thigh, leaning forward enough for her clit to rub against his skin, stimulating herself, then backing toward his knee to get the angle just right.

Her mother moved to stand beside her, and guided her mouth to a breast. Vera sucked happily on her mother's nipple as she rode her brother's leg. After a couple of minutes, she had to ignore her mother, who had a hand between her own legs, masturbating as Vera brought herself to a shuddering climax on her brother, while giving him no pleasure at all.

"That was fun," Vera declared when she was suitably recovered. "Think we can do it again?"

"What? No way!" Daniel responded.

"I guess we should set him free, then," Carla suggested.

"Or just leave him tied up until he's ready to go again? I mean, he still looks pretty hard after my little riding session. Maybe you should slip onto his dick to make yourself cum?"

"Hmm, he'd need cleaning, but I doubt that would take too long."

"I'm sure there's a face washer in the bathroom."

"No, I think after teasing him for this long, he needs a better clean-up than that," Carla laughed. She leaned into his crotch and slurped at some of the cum clinging to the shaft, before licking up along his length and taking his cock in her mouth properly, too horny to care where it had recently been. She worked until she'd cleaned all the cum from his cock, then set about licking it off the rest of his body.

Only when he was completely cleansed from his ejaculate did Daniel declare, "Artichoke!"

"Party pooper," Vera said to her brother.

"Really? You're calling me a party pooper? Do you want a turn in the chair?"

"No, I'm good, thanks," Vera giggled.

Carla released Daniel from the chair and helped him to stand and make his way to the bed, his legs stiff and sore from his being restrained. He lay back on the bed and let his Mother give his sore muscles a conciliatory massage. She'd quickly fetched a warm, soapy washcloth, plus a towel and body balm from the bathroom before settling in beside him on the bed.

"Was it completely terrible?" she asked, her hands roaming his body.

"No, but the end was really disappointing."

"Well, now you know we really do have more patience than you. After all, I haven't even cum yet and I'm not complaining."

"Fair enough," Daniel admitted.

"But I'm sure you'll be able to help me with that," she added, her fingers teasing at his cock.

"Maybe I should leave things that way and demonstrate how I too can be very patient," Daniel replied, but his cock betrayed him, stiffening as his mother's fingers expertly revived it.

"You keep believing that," Carla laughed, leaning over and sucking her son's hardening cock into her mouth, working slowly up and down, lingering with her lips and tongue, teasing at its swelling head. Daniel moaned at the delightful sensations coursing through his cock, and then asked his mother to turn around so they could sixty-nine.

Carla was happy to oblige and moments later had her wet pussy pressed against her son's face, enjoying the attention of his tongue as much as she enjoyed the soft skin of his hard cock in her mouth. They pleasured each other in unison, until Carla declaredshe needed to feel him inside her.

"Fuck me, Daniel," she urged him, climbing from on top to lay beside him. Daniel happily moved on top of her as she spread her legs in welcome. His rock-hard cock slid easily within her pussy as he thrust forward with his hips, his moans of appreciation joining hers.

"Fuck, you feel good, Mother," Daniel complimented her as he started sliding his dick in and out.

"You don't feel half bad yourself," Carla replied, her hands going to his hips and encouraging him to pound her harder and faster, the sound of their bodies slapping together echoing about the room.

"You know what makes me cum hard?" She asked him after a few minutes of fucking.

"Tell me."

"Your cock sliding nice and deep up my butt."

"Oh man," Daniel groaned, his cock twitching within her pussy at the thought.

"Mm, you like that idea, don't you? You might not have quite gotten what you were hoping for from Vera, but rest assured your mother will look after you. "

"Then let's not wait! Roll over," Daniel urged, her, slipping his cock from her pussy and pressing a hand to her hip to guide her movements.

"Don't forget the lube," Carla told him, lying on her stomach. Daniel quickly gathered and applied lube to her butt, and then rested the head of his dick against her puckered opening for a moment, before sliding it inside her tight back passage.

"Oh God, that's good," Carla purred, as she felt her anus stretched around her son's invading cock.

"So tight, mother," he groaned.

"So big," she replied gleefully.

Daniel worked his cock fully inside his mother's ass, thrusting in and out, feeling her pushing back against him each time he drove himself inside, his balls coming up hard against the ample flesh of her butt.

Carla wormed a hand beneath herself and between her legs, fingers zeroing in on her clit, as Daniel continued to work his cock in and out of her ass.

"I want to feel you cum with me Daniel. I want your hot spunk up my dirty little asshole," she moaned, fingers rubbing as furiously as her position allowed, her pinned beneath him. Daniel started increasing the intensity of his thrusts, faster, harder and as deep as he could manage.

"Do it Daniel, cum with me!" she urged him, pushing back against every thrust. Once she exploded with orgasm, Daniel felt her body shudder beneath him and her asshole clutch and release the invading cock, sending him over the edge. He shot his hot load as deep as he could in her bum, crying out just as loud as his mother had with the joy of it all.

"Damn, that was awesome," he panted moments later, having collapsed onto the bed.

"Make up for the ruined one?" she asked him.

"Mostly," he laughed. "But I think to truly make up for that I'd need to fuck Vera in the ass properly."

"Well, she let me do more to her ass today than she has at any other time, so maybe there's hope for you after all."

"Or just more teasing," he lamented.

"Hey, most brothers don't get to do anything like what you've done to your sister; I think it's fair for her to set rules that she's comfortable with."

"Even though you're always pushing her boundaries?"

"But never past the point where she asks me to stop," Carla pointed out.

"Yeah, I guess that's true," he sighed.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I'll try and help get your dick in her butt," Carla laughed.

"You really are the best mother ever!"

"Probably the dirtiest too!"

--- +++ ---

"I can't believe we've still got three days to go," Vera moaned.

"Don't think of it like that, it will only upset you," Carla counselled.

"Yeah, think of it as three more days to have the craziest, kinkiest sex you could ever have!" Daniel suggested.

"That' really is all you think about isn't it?" Vera retorted.

"Well it is while we're here. Let's face it, there isn't much else to get excited about."

"Unless we count your ass, that is," Carla told her daughter.

"Oh my God, what is it with you two and my bum?" Vera exclaimed.

"The last frontier, Sweetie," Carla stated as if that explained everything.

"It's like Everest," Daniel added.

"Wait, you're saying my ass reminds you of the biggest mountain in the world?" Vera asked indignantly. "Thanks a lot!""No! Not like that! Not like huge, like the biggest challenge with the biggest reward, like climbing Everest, not the size of it!" Daniel hastily spewed out, desperately trying to backtrack. "Your ass is like, super freaking hot!"

"Especially in those tights," Carla noted.

Vera stood up and turned her butt toward her mother and brother. "They do kind of hug it nicely, don't they?" she giggled.

"Hug it? They're like painted on," Daniel said, adjusting his cock in his pants.

"Don't tell me you have a boner already?" Vera laughed.

"Hey, I haven't had sex since like, last night," Daniel explained.

"Poor baby," Carla replied with a laugh.

"I'm not complaining, it just means that for now I have less control," he replied. Of course thoughts about having sex with his sister did nothing to lessen the swelling in his shorts.

"Vera, tell me you didn't enjoy the butt fun we had together while Daniel was tied up," Carla said to her daughter.

"Well I did, but that doesn't mean I want a dick in there again."

"How about my tongue again?" Carla suggested.

"Well it's like this, Mother. If I'm horny and it happens, then like, it doesn't worry me so much, but thinking about it cold like this, it just seems icky."

"So first we have to get you horny?" Daniel asked.

"It would be a start," Vera admitted. After all, if either or both of them gave her an orgasm or two and she hadn't let them in her butt, she wouldn't be the one who'd lost out.

"Gee, whatever could we possibly do to make her horny Daniel?" Carla asked her son with theatrical despair.

"I seem to recall her really liking a tongue in her pussy," he replied.

"I think you're right! Let's do that!"

"I haven't even showered yet this morning!" Vera protested.

"Well in that case, we'd better wash you thoroughly first," Daniel told her. He jumped up from where he'd been sitting on the bed, and advanced on her. Vera didn't run away, but just stood in place as he closed the distance and then started tugging at her clothes to remove them. Carla joined him in his efforts, and in a short time, Vera's naked perfection was on display for them to admire.

"So freaking sexy," Daniel moaned, as he caressed one of his sister's breasts.

"She is that, isn't she?" Carla agreed, bending her head to Vera's free nipple and sucking it enthusiastically.

"I thought I was going to have a shower?" Vera objected, though a catch in her voice gave away how much she was enjoying the attention.

"How about a tongue bath?" Daniel asked with a laugh before licking her breast.

"Er, how about not?" Vera responded.

"Shower it is, then," Carla declared, leading her daughter toward the bathroom while discarding her own clothing. Daniel hurried to catch up, while ditching his clothes.

Thankful the hotel's shower space was generous, Carla and Daniel stood on either side of Vera once the water had reached a comfortable temperature.

Vera basked in the attention of her mother and brother, allowing them to liberally soap her body, their hands covering every square inch of her skin. They washed her hair for her, and once they deemed it appropriate, focussed their attention on her breasts and pussy. At Carla's quiet insistence to Daniel, neither of them did any more than very lightly and briefly wash her anus.

By the time Carla declared they were done, Vera's arousal was patently clear, her nipples rock-hard diamonds capping her generous breasts, and her pussy sopping wet.

Daniel took the lead in gently towelling his sister dry, while his mother entertained herself by sucking on his cock, claiming she wanted to make sure he'd be nice and hard when he fucked his sister.

Once they'd all taken up positions on the bed, Carla and Daniel continued to tease Vera rather than simply getting her off. They each spent copious time sucking and nibbling on her nipples, and took turns tasting the delights of her pussy. But once they'd brought Vera to a state where she was all but begging Daniel to slip his cock between her lips, they didn't deny her. Carla eagerly guided her son's cock into her daughter's pussy as he held himself slightly above her. He then stroked gently in and out with long, easy strokes, pleasuring her, without seeking to drive her to orgasm.

"Let me go on top," Vera moaned, when she realised Daniel wasn't going to fuck her exactly the way she wanted. Her loins were on fire, and she needed more than she was getting. She especially wanted control. Daniel accommodatingly lay on the bed and Vera eagerly mounted him. Carla moved behind her, holding her hips, feeling her movements as she bounced up and down, watching the way her inner lips clung to his shaft each time she raised and lowered herself.

Carla next held Vera still and leaned in behind her daughter, flicking her tongue back and forth across her anus. Vera moaned, and Carla worked her tongue a little more forcefully on her asshole.

"You're so kinky, mother," Vera moaned.

"What's she doing?" Daniel asked.

"Licking my asshole."

"Lucky you!"

"Want a turn?" Carla offered.

"I wouldn't say no," he replied. He felt his ball sac gripped in his mother's fist, her fingers and thumb creating a circle that carried his nuts slightly away from his body. He felt them lifted out of the way, and then he felt his mother's tongue teasing his butthole.

"Feels kinda good," he reported happily, taking hold of his sister's tits to play with them.

"Penetration feels even better," Carla suggested, her finger teasing, and then forcing its way into his ass.