Cruise Ship Quarantine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel reflexively flinched away, thus also thrusting up into his sister's pussy.

"Relax," Carla urged him. He took a couple of breaths and did exactly that, then felt his mother's finger slide deeper into his ass.

"Is it in there?" Vera asked, craning her head, trying to look.

"It's precisely this far in," Carla replied, and slipped a saliva-wettened finger from her other hand equally deep into Vera's anus.

"Ooooh," Vera moaned.

"Know what I think?" Carla asked rhetorically before continuing regardless. "I think now that Vera's horny,she might just be ready for this lovely hard cock in this tight little hole." She wiggled her finger in Vera's butt to illustrate. "And then while he's doing that, I can slide a toy nice and deep in here." She also wiggled the finger buried in his ass.

"I tell you what: if I get to see you fucking his ass with a toy, I will take his cock in my ass," Vera offered.

"Deal!" Daniel moaned without any hesitation.

"Wow, you're that keen? You didn't even stop to think about it," Vera laughed.

"I am that keen. And horny."

"Well then, how about you kneel down doggy-style so I can watch?" Vera prompted. A quick rearrangement of everyone's positions had her brother on all fours on the bed, while she and her mother were behind him, Carla brandishing a quickly-retrieved vibrator. Having equally quickly applied lube to the toy, she pushed it against her son's butthole.

"Yeah, fuck him with it Mother!" Vera encouraged her, fingers dancing on her pussy as she watched the tip of the toy slide into his anus.

"Oh shit!' Daniel moaned, as his butt was invaded.

"Feels good, doesn't it honey?" Carla purred, stroking his nut sac with her free hand.

Vera reached for his cock and gently pumped it. "He sure feels like he's enjoying it," she giggled.

"Suck him, honey," Carla suggested. Vera moved around to sit on the floor with her head tilted back against the edge of the bed, while Daniel moved to stand with his legs either side of her, bending forward to rest his hands on the edge of the bed either side of her head. Thatbent him forward enough to give his mother free access to his butt while he simultaneously slipped his dick into his sister's mouth.

"Holy shit, this combo is amazing!" he groaned, as his sister's mouth engulfed him while his mother slid the vibrator in and out of his ass. It wasn't long however, until he produced a little whimper and exclaimed, "If you both don't stop right now, I'll explode!"

"Well we can't have that, can we?" Carla drawled, sliding the toy from his butt as he straightened up and pulled his cock from Vera's mouth. He stood panting, his erect cock straining skyward, while he sucked in air.

"You sure you're up to butt-fucking me?" Vera giggled. "You appear to be at risk of not even making it inside, let alone actually fucking my ass."

"Give me a minute to calm down a bit, and I'll be okay," Daniel assured her.

Vera regained her feet once there was space, and climbed onto the bed on all fours.

"Come on, don't you want a piece of this?" she asked, wiggling her ass at him, all her prior reticence completely vanished.

"Of course I do, but I don't want to waste the opportunity; I might never get another chance!"

"Well, that's true," Vera laughed.

Carla gave her daughter's buttock a light slap, and then spread her cheeks wide with her hands. "It's certainly a pretty little butt hole," she commented, before leaning in and attacking it with her tongue.

"Her entire butt is almost flawless, really," Daniel commented.

"Almost?" Vera queried.

"Yeah, almost. You have a tiny little pimple, just here," Daniel said, poking at the tiny flaw.

"Not much I can do about that, is there?"

"Of course not, and it certainly doesn't make you any less sexy, just more real," he assured her. "But this interlude has given me that little pause I needed. Out of the way mother, it's my turn."

Carla gave Vera's butthole one final lick, before moving aside for Daniel to take her place. He knelt on the bed behind his sister, and rubbed the tip of his cock against her anus. Carla reached out and took hold of his shaft.

"Let me help please?" she asked, her voice dripping with desire. Daniel allowed her to guide him, as he thrust forward with his hips. Vera pushed back, her anus stretching slowly to accept him within. She moaned as her brother's thick, stiff cock slowly speared within her.

"God, that feels big," Vera groaned, when she had his cock halfway inside her.

"Isn't it awesome?" Carla asked.

"It's not terrible," Vera said happily. Daniel pulled back until he almost slipped out, then pushed himself back in again. He repeated the process, pushing himself a bit further inside with each thrust. Carla cooed as she watched, occasionally reaching out to tweak one of Vera's nipples or to play with her breasts, or to squeeze Daniel's buttocks.

After a slow, considerate start, Daniel started making love to his sister's ass, sliding in and out with long, smooth strokes.

Carla moved, picking up the vibrator again and moving behind her son.

"Time for me to add to the fun," she announced. "Pity I didn't order a strap on, I could have fucked your butt properly."

Daniel remained silent, other than uttering unintelligible moans and groans of appreciation for the tight tunnel of his sister's ass enveloping his cock.

Carla braced one hand against her son's hip, and pressed the tip of the toy into his ass with the other. "Hold still for a moment," she instructed him. Daniel pushed his entire cock into his sister's bum, and then held himself motionless while his mother worked the vibrator into his bum.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

"Make sure you get it all the way in there," Vera insisted, her chest pressed into a pillow.

"Oh I will," Carla assured her, sliding it in and out, working it deeper with each stroke, just like Daniel had done to Vera with his dick.

"Okay Daniel, you're now well and truly plugged. Now fuck her ass," Carla directed.

Daniel started moving back and forth again, moaning at the dual pleasures he was experiencing.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he informed the room.

"Not just yet," Carla protested. She held the toy still, and reached around under Vera, finding her clit. She rubbed it insistently, enjoying the sudden gasps of pleasure Vera began uttering in response. Soon afterward, Carla felt told her son, "She's almost ready to blow, Daniel. Pump her full of cum!"

Daniel resumed fucking his sister's ass, and within half a minute, he jammed himself deep up her butt, as he unloaded his hot cum into her ass.

"Holy shit!' Vera cried out. Carla didn't relent on her clit for a moment, and as Daniel's cock finished pulsing within her, she came as well.

--- +++ ---

"That was amazing," Daniel said elatedly a bit later, sprawled on the bed beside his sister, who was lying on her stomach with his cum leaking from her butt.

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't terrible," Vera agreed with a chuckle, repeating what had become something of a mantra for her as her family had taken advantage of her ass.

"Daniel, would you be so kind as to eat me out?" Carla asked, as casually as if she were requesting him to pass the butter, once her offspring had had a chance to recover.

"Of course, mother, he replied happily, before settling in between her legs to provide her the orgasm she desired.

"You know it's still freakin' weird to hear you say that, Mother," Vera noted. "Like just offhandedly asking your son to eat your pussy."

"Yeah, I guess so, but it sure is convenient," Carla replied, with a laugh that morphed into a groan, as Daniel began sucking on her clitoris.

"I can't believe there's only two more days before they let us out of here," Daniel noted between his licks and sucks.

"Yeah, freedom! I can't wait," Vera gushed.

"Going to go out chasing cock?" Carla asked her.

"Well, I don't know about chasing. But if a suitable opportunity comes up, I'll probably take it."

"Take it up the ass, even?" Carla probed.

"Probably not. I think that might just be a special occasion kind of thing. Perhaps even 'immediate family only need apply'."

'Oh there, Daniel, right there!" Carla cried out. She pulled his head against her pussy, and came hard.

--- +++ ---

"Well, this is it, then," Carla said, zipping up her bag for what she fully intended to be the final time.

"Hell yeah!" Daniel cried out.

"So good," Vera added, checking that she had everything.

"So about our whole sex thing..." Carla said.

"Yeah, we know, we never talk about it to anyone," Daniel interrupted, sounding a little disappointed.

"Well that's the obvious thing," Carla replied, "But what I was going to say was maybe, if either of you are up for it, on special occasions we might be able to re-enact some of our holiday highlights?"

"Anytime you want, Mother," Daniel replied with a grin.

"Vera?"

"No promises," Vera replied. "But I won't say never. After all, special occasions could be fun. And what I said about reserving my butt only for certain people still stands."

A knock on their door cut the conversation short. They opened it to reveal an official, who advised them their quarantine had been completed, and they were free to go. They grabbed their bags and walked happily from the room, each of them glancing back as they left, fondly remembering the kinky fun they'd shared.

END