Cruise Ship Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please tell me you'll at least have pants on," Vera moaned.

"Most of the time," he laughed. "But it's pretty liberating to let the sausage hang free, you know." He waved his deflating cock at his sister, who rolled her eyes and turned back to her computer. Daniel laughed and pulled on the shorts he'd been wearing but left his t-shirt off. He watched as his mother pulled on a pair of panties and a loose tank top that did little to contain or conceal her breasts, since the arm holes were so big.

"Much better," she sighed, flopping onto the bed and picking up her book.

"It's a good look on you, Mom," Daniel said with a grin.

"Glad you approve."

Daniel pulled out his laptop and headphones and settled in to watch the next episode of Riverdale on Netflix.

Eventually Vera stood up and stretched, looking around the room for something else to do. She'd had enough of her computer, and she needed a different distraction. She picked up one of her Mother's discarded romance novels, and decided to give it a go. As she settled down on the bed next to her mother, she couldn't help but notice her breasts, and wondered whether she too should ditch her bra. She glanced across to where Daniel lay, and noticed that whenever he moved his leg to just the right position, she could see up the leg of his shorts and almost make out his cock and balls.

Strangely, she thought, it was more of a turn on to nearly glimpse him surreptitiously like this, than it was to have him just waving it around and wanking it. Of course seeing him explode had been hot as hell, but she didn't want to admit that to him or her Mother. She didn't want them thinking she was just as freaky as they were. She sighed and started to read, telling herself she wouldn't get distracted by her brother's beautifully formed chest, even as she glanced at it again. She idly wondered how she hadn't noticed it before. Maybe it was just that he had his friends and she had hers, and they rarely crossed over socially.

She would not be turned on by him! Except that she was. She'd seen him stroking his cock to orgasm ... twice ... and it was totally hot both times. She most certainly didn't want to see him do it again, though. Except that she totally did. She sighed and turned restlessly, trying to find a comfortable position to read in, lying on the bed with her mother. God, she couldn't believe that when she looked over at her mother, she could see most of a tit. It was ridiculous! She glanced at her watch, and realised it was only half an hour until they were allowed on deck for an hour. She decided to get showered and changed for the short period of public interaction they'd have. They had to keep away from anyone else who was on deck at the same time, but that didn't mean she didn't want to look presentable! She hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom, taking her time, and ensuring she'd be clean and glistening when they went outside.

Having showered, she settled the red bikini she'd bought for the cruise into place, and she admired in the mirror how it fit her. She grasped her boobs briefly, happy with their C-cup size, and content they hadn't yet started to sag like her mother's had. Even though her mother's still looked pretty good, she admitted to herself. She turned and checked out her ass. The cut of the bikini was really brief. It wasn't a thong, but it wasn't all that far off, either. Her brother had been scandalised when he'd first seen her in it, but she'd just laughed at him. It really did show off her pert cheeks beautifully. Walnut crackers, her last boyfriend had called them. She pulled it up the crack of her ass just enough to check she still had tan lines, and sighed. They were definitely fading. She was supposed to be going back to show off to her friends how much sun she'd enjoyed. There was only one thing for it. She'd go up on deck in only her bikini, and not wear the covering wrap she'd been wearing on previous days.

"Well if it isn't the Goddess herself," Her mother commented when she emerged from the bathroom.

"Joining the less-dressed club?" Her brother asked, eyeing her body off in a way she hadn't noticed him doing before.

"Uh, no, it's nearly time to go on deck, doofus," she retorted.

"Oh shit, it is, too!" he exclaimed. "Is that what you're wearing?"

"Yep, I need some sun to keep my tan lines from fading."

"Great idea, I might go up in my suit too," Carla noted. "I get the shower first. Daniel, you can have it when I'm done."

"Just don't take as long as Vera did," He complained.

"I'll be just long enough clean your cum off me," she promised him with a wink, pulling her tank top off before she'd even entered the bathroom, casually exposing her tits to her kids.

"Mother!' Vera protested again.

"Woohoo," Daniel said with a grin.

"You're a pig," his sister accused him.

"You mean appreciative."

"They're your mother's tits!"

"Well, unless you plan on showing me yours, they're the only ones I'll get to see in the flesh until we can escape from this shit hole."

Vera was conscious of her brother staring at her bikini-clad breasts, and she blushed when she realised her nipples were hardening under his gaze. She rolled on the bed facing away from him to hide them, embarrassed that her body was betraying her.

True to her word, her mother wasn't long, and soon walked back into the room. She kind of had her swimsuit on. It was a one-piece with a plunging neckline and low-scooped back, but she hadn't yet pulled the shoulder straps up, and was wearing it like half a suit covering her lower half.

"Good God, Mother," Vera commented.

"Damn, that's a sexy look," Daniel complimented her.

"Just don't take too long in the shower," she said to him.

"What's gotten into you, Mother?" Vera asked her when the water was running.

"Don't know, I'm just hornier than I can ever remember, and I don't have an outlet," Carla replied, tugging on her nipples. Don't you ever just get to needing it so bad you just have to do something about it?"

"Well yeah, that's why I masturbate. But I don't suddenly start doing it in front of people, especially not family."

"Well, don't knock it 'til you've tried it," Carla laughed. "It's not like it was ever a plan or anything, it just came over me."

"No I think it was Daniel that just came over you," Vera laughed, causing her mother to snort, she laughed so hard.

"See, no harm done; it's funny," she eventually responded to her daughter, who just rolled her eyes. There was a knock at the door, and someone called out that it was time for them to go up on deck.

"Hurry up, Daniel!" Vera called to him. He quickly came out of the bathroom, still pulling on his shorts. It was clear he still wasn't wearing underwear, and also that he must have been wanking, because he was semi-erect.

"Naughty boy," his mother laughed. Vera just gave him an eye-roll to match the ones she'd given her mother.

They went up on deck, where they were allowed to follow the walking track around the top of the ship, as long as they didn't get too close to anyone in front of them. Daniel lagged slightly behind his sister.

"You know, it won't go down if you keep checking out your sister's ass like that," his mother teased him.

"What? Daniel!" Vera cried out in outrage.

"Sorry, I just can't help but admire how spectacular it is," he said as if his staring was perfectly normal.

"It is beautiful, Vera," her mother noted. "But it's not polite to stare either, Daniel. Walk behind me if you have to."

"Works for me," he laughed with a grin, as Vera slowed so she was walking beside him. She was neither expecting nor ready for him to give a running commentary on how sexy their mother looked from behind, complimenting the sway of her hips, the fact that her butt still looked nice and tight, and it had just the perfect amount of jiggle to it. Their mother of course heard every word, and she clearly played up to the compliments as she strutted her stuff just in front of them.

"I think you created a monster, Mother."

"Two of them really, Vera," she laughed, winking at her daughter over her shoulder.

When the hour was up, they had to go back below decks to their interior cabin with no view and no sea breezes. It always sucked, after their brief episodes of freedom.

"I hate coming back in here," Vera complained. "It's such a let-down after the sunshine.

"It sure is," Carla agreed.

"Well, all that did for me was make me horny again," Daniel sighed. "Watching you two hotties walking around with half your butts showing, is a massive tease."

"Well, you know what to do about it," his mother replied with a grin.

"Oh my God, already? You didn't get enough perversion yet?" Vera moaned.

"Not nearly enough," Daniel said, tugging his shorts off.

"Get the lotion, Daniel," Carla suggested. He did exactly that and was soon stroking his slick fist up and down his cock while his mother watched in rapt attention, and Vera pretended to be disgusted and uninterested.

After a couple minutes, Carla pulled the shoulder straps of her swimsuit down and spilled her breasts free. She took some of the lotion and started rubbing it into them, while still watching her son. "You should put some after-sun lotion on too, Vera," she purred.

"Not with you two pervs going at it," she replied.

"Look how hard he is, isn't that a beautiful sight?"

Daniel was standing between the two beds while his mother lay watching from up close. He closed his eyes for a moment as his fist swirled around the head of his dick, then gasped out loud when he felt a hand on his nut sac. His eyes popped open and he saw his mother's hand cupping his balls, her nails teasing lightly where it joined his body near his asshole.

"Holy fuck," he groaned.

"What the fuck, you mean!' Vera gasped as her mother's hand moved from his sac to his cock.

"God, it's been too long since I felt a nice stiff dick," she moaned, her hand gliding up and down her son's erection.

Vera stared, unable to believe she was actually witnessing her mother stroking her brother. Worse, she had to clamp her thighs together, because her pussy was on fire! This should have been disgusting and wrong, and that was certainly how she pretended to perceive it, but the reality was way hot.

Daniel stared, and thrust his hips at his mother's hand as she stroked him.

"I'm so close," he moaned.

"Cum for Mommy," Carla encouraged him. "Give it to me. Paint my tits with your cum, Daniel."

Daniel groaned, moaned, then thrust and cried out as his Mother presented her tits to him, one arm hooked beneath them to lift them as she stroked him. He exploded, and his cum spurted all over her generous cleavage, Carla stroking him until he had nothing left.

Vera let out a little whimper at the sight, and two heads turned to face her.

"I think she secretly likes it," Carla suggested.

"Do not," Vera protested half-heartedly.

"Show us how wet you're not then," Daniel suggested.

"Fuck off, pervert," she replied, keeping her legs firmly together to keep any sign of exactly how dripping wet she was away from her mother and brother.

"Let her go honey, watch me instead," Carla instructed her son. She removed her swimsuit entirely, and spread herself out on the bed. She dragged her fingers through his cum and then rubbed it all over her pussy, using his seed to lubricate her clit as she masturbated for him. She plunged two cummy fingers between her pussy lips and rubbed her clit furiously with her other hand, Daniel encouraging her and telling her how fucking hot she was being. She worked herself to orgasm and then lay panting, chest heaving with her exertion.

"I sure as hell hope you can't get pregnant, Mother," Vera said, after watching her sliding her cummy fingers in and out of her pussy.

"No chance at all, sweetie," Carla purred. "Last thing I wanted was to take home a surprise cruise baby!"

"Yeah, well it would be worse if it was your son's!"

--- +++ --

That night Vera lay in bed trying to sleep, but she was too horny to nod off. She wanted to masturbate, but was worried her brother was faking it again, waiting for her to do exactly that.

"Are you asleep?" she whispered in the direction of his bed. She was just about to think he was, when he answered.

"Nope."

"Damn."

"What's wrong?"

"Just can't sleep."

"Need to rub one out?"

"Fuck off."

"You should just do it, you know. I always sleep better after cumming. I'll do it with you, if it helps."

"Why the hell would that help?"

"Um, 'cause you wouldn't think I was just lying here listening to you."

"Your logic is seriously fucked up."

"Yeah, but then so is masturbating with Mom, and I fucking love that."

"I can't believe you let her wank you."

"It was fucking amazing, though."

"What? Really?"

"Hell yeah. There was something so taboo about it that it was incredible. I nearly came the instant I realised she'd touched me. Admit it, it made you horny, and you're touching yourself right now."

"Am not," Vera lied, clamping her thighs tightly around the hand between them.

"Look sis, I get that it's weird; but fuck, there's something about being stuck in this cabin all day long that's just fucking with my head. So while I'm stuck here, I'm going to go with whatever makes me feel good."

Vera sighed. She glanced across to where her brother lay, curious as to how visible he was. There was barely enough ambient light from the room's clock and various chargers to make out a silhouette.

"Okay, do it with me," she said. "But like, no covers."

"Sure; goes for you too, though."

"Nope. Just you."

"Sounds like a rip off," Daniel moaned.

"As if you really mind exposing yourself."

"Fine."

She heard her brother flip his covers off, and she could just make him out sliding his shorts off. She slipped her hand inside her panties and found her pussy lips, fingers dancing on them as she started to tease herself. She lay looking across the mostly dark room, happy when she was able to spy the outline of her brother's cock sticking up from his body, his hand stroking it.

She worked her fingers between her lips, sliding two of them within herself, getting them nice and wet with her juices before sliding them all over her bald lips, and then her clit. She listened to the sound of her brother's hand on his cock, and to his breathing, as he continued to stroke up and down his hard shaft. She felt incredibly naughty. Watching him during the day had been one thing, but now that she was touching herself, and he knew she was, it seemed far kinkier. She wondered how much kinkier it would feel if she touched him like her mother had.

The idea took root in her mind, and it didn't want to let go. She let out a whimper and rubbed her clit hard.

"What are you thinking about?" Daniel whispered.

"Your cock," she whispered back. "You?"

"How amazing you looked in your bikini," he replied.

"Not Mom touching you?"

"No, not when you're touching yourself just over there," he gasped quietly. "How wet are you?'

"Like, super wet," Vera volunteered, horny enough that she started letting go of her inhibitions, the mostly dark room giving her some small sense of anonymity, even though they both knew exactly what was going on. She bit her lip as he held onto the base of his cock for a moment, and she saw a perfect outline of his hard cock thrusting at the ceiling.

"Can I touch it?" she whispered suddenly.

"My cock?"

"Yeah."

"Sure!"

Vera moved around on the bed until she was sitting at the edge, being careful not to move it too much, lest she wake her mother. She decided to kneel instead, and she reached across to her brother's cock and took it in her hand.

It felt like any other hard cock (not that she'd touched that many), but knowing it was her brother's made it feel almost electric. Daniel groaned, and she moved her hand slowly up and down, feeling the skin moving over the hard shaft. She wanked him for about ten strokes, before stopping.

"Fuck, please keep going?" Daniel begged.

"Why?"

"I want you to make me cum," he admitted.

Vera thought about it for a moment. "Fine," she said. She took him back in her hand and started stroking him again, working her hand quickly, her pussy all but gushing between her legs.

She had to move to sit on his bed and worried they'd wake their mother, but she didn't detect any sign of her waking.

"Oh fuck," Daniel hissed. "Keep going, so close!" Vera frantically wanked him, and then felt his whole body stiffen, before his cock pulsed in her hand. She held him so he'd cum over his own body, having no idea how far it was going in the darkness of the room. His cock pulsed a couple more times, and she felt some of his warm seed dribble down over her fist at the very last. She thought of what her mother had done, tasting him and rubbing it on her body, but she couldn't bring herself to do that. Instead, she simply wiped it on his thigh.

"Fuck, that was amazing, thanks," Daniel whispered. "I um, need to go clean up now, though."

Vera moved back to her bed while he went to the bathroom. She felt incredibly naughty, and what she'd just done drove her mind as she rubbed her fingers all over her clit, stirring her little button and bringing herself to a very pleasant orgasm. Afterwards however, she lay in bed feeling guilty for what seemed an age, before finally dropping off to sleep.

--- +++ --

The following morning dawned like all the others during their lockdown, but with one notable difference. There was no natural light, so the passage of time was almost undiscernible, but Vera had stroked her brother to orgasm. And earlier, so had her mother.

Vera was strangely quiet that morning, because her mother didn't know what had transpired overnight., Even though she'd done nothing more than her mother had, she was still nervous about what might happen when her mother found out. She didn't think of it as a matter of if, but when. Even if she wasn't the one to reveal it, she had little doubt that her brother would at some point let the cat out the bag.

As she was thinking it through, Daniel awakened. He rolled over in bed and stretched languidly. He noticed Vera watching him and gave her a smile that said everything he wasn't vocalising. Vera blushed. How could a single look suggest so much without anything being said?

"Morning," Daniel said happily, before rolling to the side of the bed, and standing up to stretch again. Vera's eyes were drawn to the morning wood tenting out his shorts.

"Mmm, doesn't that look delightful?" Carla said from the other side of her daughter, the first sign she was awake.

Daniel glanced down to where his mother was looking, then smiled at both her and Vera. "Anyone care to help me out with this?" he asked.

"No!" Vera stated.

"I need to at least wake up a little first, honey. I still feel icky from sleeping," his mother begged off. Daniel sighed, grabbing himself through his shorts and heading for the bathroom.

Vera and Carla lay in bed and made small talk rather than listen to the sounds of Daniel in the bathroom. The shower started, ran for a few minutes, and then stopped. Daniel emerged from the bathroom completely naked, his cock swollen, but not entirely stiff.

"Goodness, that's a bit confronting. In a good way of course," Carla commented.

"I decided today should be nude day," Daniel announced, flopping down on his bed.

"I think I like that idea," Carla replied, standing up and heading for the bathroom herself.

"Well I think it's ridiculous, and I won't be any part of it," Vera sneered.

"That's okay, you can still enjoy the view," her mother threw over her shoulder as she entered the bathroom.