Cruise Ship Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, now this is heaven!" Carla crowed. Daniel worked his cock slowly in and out as he nibbled and sucked on his mother's nipple, until his desire built to the point that he needed to fuck her harder. He released her nipple and thrust harder and faster. Vera also stopped sucking, as her mother's body bounced on the bed beneath Daniel's thrusts.

Carla reached for her daughter, slipping her hand between her legs, groping her pussy through her bikini bottoms. Vera ground down against the fingers.

"Harder Daniel, fuck your Mom hard," Carla demanded. Daniel responded like a trooper, fucking her for all he was worth, until she cried out in pleasure, and her whole body started shaking and shuddering as she came on his cock. Daniel continued fucking her, heedless of any sensitivity she might be experiencing.

"Give it to her Daniel, fill her up with your cum," Vera groaned, one hand resting on her mother's breast, pulling and teasing the tight nipple.

Daniel slammed his cock inside his mother's pussy again and again, until he couldn't hold back any longer. He came with a cry of joy, his entire cock deep inside his mother's pussy.

"Amazing," Carla purred.

"Pretty fucking hot, yeah," Vera agreed.

Daniel pulled his cock from his mother's cunt and sat back on his heels, watching until he saw his thick seed begin to seep from her pussy and dribble down between her butt cheeks.

"Thank you Honey, that was perfect," Carla purred.

"You're welcome, Mom. Now if you ladies will excuse me, I need a shower," he panted, sweat glistening off his beautiful pecs.

Mother and daughter watched him walk through the room to the small bathroom, both of them admiring his tight buttocks.

"So, sweetie, just how much have you done with other women?" Carla asked her daughter, making no effort to do anything about the cum seeping from her pussy.

"Kissed, sucked, licked, just the basics, really."

"And what about with boys?"

"Just sex really, well ... and like obviously oral."

"No anal? No threesomes?"

"Nope. Never been in a situation where a group seemed like something that should happen; and to be honest, I've never quite understood the appeal of anal. It just seems like, well dirty."

"Oh but it feels amazing," Carla gushed. "I know it seems like it shouldn't, but it does. Of course, you should only do what you're comfortable with."

"Yeah, thanks Mother," Vera laughed. "You understand the irony of you telling me I should only do what I'm comfortable with after the last few days, right?"

"Of course I do, but I didn't force you to participate, just vigorously encouraged you. So ... are you going to show me your pussy?"

"Well not right now, but maybe later."

"Oh come on, I know how wet you are, I could feel it through your bikini."

"What was that about not doing something I'm not comfortable with?"

"Oh shush," Carla laughed. "Okay, I'll be patient. But at least tell me; is it shaved like I suspect it is?"

"One day you might get to find out," Vera teased.

"So coy," Carla sighed. "But I can be patient. After all, you're not going anywhere, and you're already starting to demonstrate just how much like me you are. You'll be horny enough, soon."

Mother and daughter each grabbed a book, and they lay down to read. Vera decided to play along a little and didn't put a top on, lying down in just her sticky bikini bottoms. She wanted to see if Daniel would get erect again just from seeing her laid out topless on the bed.

He came out of the shower, and his eyes locked in on his sister's tits. He surprised her though by not commenting. He was still naked, as was their mother, who declared that she too needed a shower, leaving the siblings alone together in the cabin.

"Reading anything good?" Daniel asked.

"Just one of Mom's romances," Vera replied.

"Any hot sex scenes?"

"Is that all you think about?"

"It is when my sister's incredible tits are on display," he replied. Vera flicked a glance at his crotch, and she noticed that he was indeed rising to the occasion again.

"Good God, does that thing ever rest?" she laughed.

"Of course, but not usually around such perfection."

"Now you're just trying to get into my pants," Vera accused.

"Is it working?"

"Not at all."

"Oh well, let me know if it does start working," Daniel told her, grabbing his computer.

--- +++ --

A knock on the door and a card slipped beneath it, announced that their evening meal had been delivered.

"I never thought I'd reach a point where I was sick of the food options on a cruise," Carla lamented.

"Yeah, they've really cut down on what's available, compared to having free run of the ship's offerings," Daniel agreed.

"But at least it's food!" Vera injected, jumping off the bed. She was about to go open the door, when she realised her nudity and laughed, grabbing a t-shirt to pull on while her mother and brother also found enough clothes to allow her to open the door and pull in the trays of food that had been left for them. There hadn't ever been anyone there after the trays had been delivered, but that was no reason to risk it!

The three of them shuffled around each other and took up what had become their accustomed seating positions to eat their meals; Carla at the small desk, Daniel on his bed, and Vera sitting on the floor with her back resting against the closed bathroom door.

"At least they still get dessert right," Daniel commented, belching his satisfaction upon finishing the cheesecake he'd ordered.

"Well kind of, but it's not like you can get any decent ice cream," Vera lamented. "It's always halfway melted when it gets here, and I can't wait until after I've eaten everything else, or it's completely melted."

"You just have to choose the right sort of dessert," Daniel pointed out.

"I don't want to have to choose the right sort, I want the sort I want!"

"Calm down Vera, we all have to make sacrifices and allowances," Carla interjected. "Anyone up for cards, now that the meal is out of the way?"

"Not really in the mood Mother,:" Vera moaned. "I think I'm just going to read."

"Guess that leaves us not doing much either," Daniel moaned.

"Reading it is," Carla agreed.

"Well, given dinner's over, at least I can strip off again," Daniel stated with a grin. He quickly shed his clothes, disappointed when his mother didn't join in.

Half an hour later, Vera glanced over at her brother. He was on his bed, head propped up by a pillow with his laptop on his chest while he supposedly read. His cock was rock hard against his belly, the head an inch past his bellybutton.

"Um, are you reading or looking at porn, Daniel?" Vera asked with a laugh.

"Definitely reading," he replied, though he blushed furiously when he realised his sister had busted him with a hard-on. He turned his laptop to show that his screen was indeed full of text rather than pictures.

"And exactly what are you reading?"

"A dirty story," Daniel admitted.

"Must be a good one, Mr. Hard On; why don't you share it with us?" Carla suggested, joining the conversation.

"Really?"

"Sure, read it to us Honey, see if it turns us on as much as it clearly does you."

"Okay then, but like do you want me to start from the beginning, or like, give you the general gist?"

"Just give us the Cliff-Notes so far, and then go from where you're at," Vera suggested, moving to sit next to her brother on the bed, her fingers tracing lightly over the skin of his thigh.

"Okay, so like, it's a kinky family story, just so you know from the start. The brother and sister get like, intimate with each other, doesn't really matter how, but then the sister starts broadcasting over the internet. When their mother busts them, she like joins in, instead of freaking out at them. Right now, they're just about to do a threesome that they're broadcasting for money to like a subscriber fan base."

"My kind of family," Carla said with approval.

"Kind of close to home, really," Vera laughed.

"Okay, so start reading for us, Honey," Carla prompted Daniel, who started reading aloud. He relayed the action from the story, and Vera teased her brother, fingers grazing lightly over the skin of his cock and balls. The touch drew groans from her brother, that distracted him a little from his reading, but he pressed ahead, the action in the story heating up, both the fictional mother and sister taking it in turns to suck the well-hung stud.

As Daniel read the description of the girl sucking on her brother's dick, Vera leaned into her brother and duplicated what was happening in the story, swirling her tongue around his swollen head, while cupping his balls and squeezing them. She sucked him much like her mother had, long and lovingly, seeking to arouse rather than finish him. She wasn't trying to make him cum, she just wanted him as hard as he could ever be.

"Holy shit, Vera," Daniel moaned.

"I don't think that's in the story, Honey," Carla laughed as he found his place again and continued. Carla crossed to join her daughter on the bed, taking the space on the other side of her son's body. Seeing her mother come across, Vera held her brother's erect cock in offering to her and watched as Carla took his entire dick in her mouth and sucked slowly back up his length until she was holding the head between her lips, tugging gently. When Carla released him, Vera took over again, sucking and licking, tasting the flesh of her brother's hard dick, savouring the taste of his pre-cum when it started to seep from him.

Carla moved down the bed, placing herself behind her daughter. While she was preoccupied kneeling over her brother's cock, Carla started to peel her tights down over her hips, pleased when there was no objection or resistance. She found a simple black thong beneath them and peeled that down as well. Both tights and thong went only as far as Vera's knees before being temporarily abandoned to facilitate her first inspection of Vera's pussy. Her lips were bare, the inner lips peeking from between the labia majora and glistening with evidence of arousal. With Vera's knees held together by her clothing, Carla's access was limited, but she settled for gently stroking a finger down the length of her daughter's slit, treasuring the delicate folds of her lips.

Vera moaned at her mother's touch, lost in the delightful sensations of her brother's hard cock in her mouth, and her mother's gentle touch on her pussy, while Daniel forged ahead, doing his best to relate the story's sexual adventure without losing it entirely under Vera's attentions.

"You should see how beautiful your sister's pussy is, Daniel," Carla purred. Vera gasped as a finger penetrated her, stirring around inside her briefly, before it was withdrawn. Carla sucked noisily on the finger before declaring how good she tasted, too.

Daniel reached a point in the story where the sister mounted her brother's cock while he sat on a chair, their mother holding a camera to film them.

"What do you think kids, are you up for playing out this passage?" Carla asked, her fingers teasing Vera's pussy.

"I'm definitely up for it if Vera is," Daniel moaned. Vera sucked her way up and off of his cock.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes, I am as well," Vera informed them. Carla clapped in delight, and the three of them quickly rearranged themselves, Daniel taking up position on the cabin's only chair, its back to the door, facing into the cabin. Vera wiggled the rest of the way out of her tights and thong, before standing before her brother and pulling off her t-shirt.

"Holy shit, you're sexy, Vera," Daniel complimented his sister as she stood fully naked before him for the first time.

"Thanks, you're not so ugly yourself. Or little, either." Her eyes dipped to the hard cock she'd been sucking, and she licked her lips.

"Now turn around and face into the room; that's what they do in the story," Daniel instructed. Vera turned her back to her brother and backed between his spread legs, while he eyed off her perfectly round, tight buttocks.

Vera reached between her legs and took hold of his cock as she sat down, guiding it to her slick, bald lips. Carla had stripped out of her own clothing, and she moved as close as possible to witness the moment her son's cock first slipped within her daughter's pussy.

Vera moaned as she felt the tip of her brother's dick press against, and then slip between, her lips. She wiggled her hips and bounced a little, working her way down his swollen shaft, until he was buried completely within her pussy.

"That's so hot," Carla moaned. She took Daniel's balls in one hand, cupping them and squeezing gently, as Vera started slowly riding her brother's cock.

Daniel reached around Vera and took her tits in hand, squeezing and fondling them, stilling his left hand as his mother leaned down and took Vera's left nipple in her mouth. It became difficult for Vera to move with so much attention being lavished on her body, and she was reduced to swirling her hips and grinding down on the delightful shaft within her.

"What do they do next, Daniel?" Vera moaned a few moments later.

"Not sure, I can't exactly see my laptop at the moment," he laughed in return.

Carla released Vera's nipple, gave the other a quick suck, then grabbed Daniel's laptop. She read out the next page of the story, telling how the mother knelt down and used her mouth to please both of her children whilst they remained joined together.

"Sounds amazing," she commented, before she set the laptop aside again, and returned to kneel before her children. She pushed their legs apart, and sucked Daniel's sac into her mouth, one testicle at a time. When she was satisfied with them, she released them, and licked up along the exposed base of his cock to the point where they joined, then further up to Vera's clit. She lashed it several times, teasing and stoking her daughter's pleasure while gently dragging her nails over Daniel's ball sac.

"Fuck, that's amazing," Vera moaned. "It's so good to be licked and filled at the same time!"

"Let me suck Daniel, Sweetie," Carla begged, "just for a minute," urging Vera to lift herself clear of him. Vera stood up, just enough for his cock to slip out of her slick pussy. Carla pulled it forward and plunged her mouth down over him, slurping noisily at Vera's slick juices coating his shaft.

"You're so kinky, Mother," Vera moaned as she looked down to watch her running her tongue and lips over her son's cock, before steadying it in place and beckoning for Vera to lower herself back onto it. Vera bounced needily, feeling the full length of her brother's cock plunging in and out of her depths, leaning forward, resting her hands on his knees. Carla played with her daughter's tits as best she could with the moving targets, while the two siblings fucked.

"Now for the best bit," Carla advised her kids. "Daniel, you're going to cum deep inside your sister, and then I'm going to eat your mess out of her."

"Seriously?" Vera moaned. "Not that I'm complaining, but you would actually do that?"

"In a heartbeat," Carla purred. She sat back on her heels and reached for Daniel's testicles, playing with them while Vera continued riding him. She tried thumbing her daughter's clit, but she was bouncing too energetically to maintain any noticeable contact.

"So fucking close," Daniel moaned.

"Fill your sister's cunt Daniel, pump it full of that yummy sticky cum," Carla cheered him on. Daniel slipped his hands beneath his sister's buttocks, steadying her above him as his hips flew, pumping his cock up into her. Vera squeaked and panted and moaned as her brother's cock pounded up into her, and Daniel gave a cry of delight as he pulled her back down onto him, and he exploded with his cock completely buried inside her.

"Mmm, that looks delightful," Carla gushed, watching her son's cock pulse with each expulsion of his seed. Vera held still as he ejaculated, and Carla seized the moment, plunging her face between their legs to lick and lap at her daughter's clit again.

"I want to see," Daniel moaned. "I want to see you eating my cum from her, Mom."

"Okay. Let me hop over onto the bed," Vera suggested. She stood up, cupping a hand between her legs as she quickly moved to sit on the edge of the bed, and leaned back on her elbows. Carla quickly moved from between Daniel's legs, to between Vera's. Daniel eagerly leaned forward to watch from the chair, as Vera's hand slid out from between her legs. His cum was seeping from her vagina, running down between her ass cheeks. Carla eagerly plunged her tongue into the warm, sticky mess, slurping at it before it made it all the way down to her anus. She poked her tongue down into Vera's pussy, plunging deep between her hairless lips, feasting as Daniel's cum continued to leak from her.

When at last there was no more to eat, she reorientated her attention to her daughter's clit. She focused on the engorged little button of love, until Vera cried out in ecstasy, her orgasm ripping through her body. Vera collapsed back onto the bed, her firm, ample chest heaving with her ragged breathing as she gradually recovered from her pleasure.

"Think you've got enough steel left in that cock to satisfy your mother?" Carla asked, turning her attention back to her son.

"I think I could be persuaded," Daniel replied with a grin.

"Well, let's see if I can persuade you, then," Carla purred, returning between his legs and sucking his sticky cock back into her mouth.

"You're offering a pretty persuasive argument," Daniel moved a couple of minutes later, his cock completely hard within his mother's mouth again.

"Then come and pound my pussy, Honey," Carla instructed him, climbing onto the bed and taking up position on her hands and knees. "Fuck me doggy-style!"

Daniel clambered onto the bed behind his mother, careful to avoid his, exhausted, sister. He took Carla's hips in hand and slid easily inside her.

"Give it to me fast and hard," Carla demanded. Daniel pounded her, slamming his cock in and out, the sounds of their bodies slapping together filling the small cabin.

After a couple of minutes, Carla dropped her head to the bed, arms stretched out before her, pushing back as Daniel continued to pump in and out.

"I want to feel you in my ass, Daniel," she groaned.

"Really?" he asked in surprise.

"God yes," Carla moaned.

"I've really got to watch this," Vera said excitedly, rousing from where she'd been recovering.

"Give me a sec," Carla said, slipping off of her son's erection. She reached into the drawer she'd stashed her underwear in, and retrieved some lube. She squeezed it out over Daniel, using her hand to smear it up and down his length, then pushed some into her anus with two fingers, her children watching in awe.

"Now give it to me," she moaned, resuming her position on the bed.

Daniel held his cock in place, pushing the head against his mother's anus. He felt her push back, and then the first inch of his dick slipped inside her tight, back hole.

"Oh fuck!" he moaned.

"Fuck YES!" Carla responded, pushing back even harder. Daniel pulled back then pushed again, watching as another inch of his dick slid inside his mother's ass.

"I can't believe you're taking that so easily," Vera said to her mother in awe.

"You have no idea how good this feels, sweetie."

"Not yet, at least," Daniel said to his sister with an excited grin. He thrust again and his whole cock pushed inside his mother's bum, her sphincter gliding tightly along his shaft. Carla cried out in delight as he started sliding back and forth, filling her ass again and again with his cock, until he couldn't take anymore.

"I'm going to cum, Mom," he groaned.

"Do it, Honey, squirt it up my bum!" Carla demanded. Daniel shot his load into her ass, and Carla squealed with joy as she came with him, collapsing forward onto the bed.