Cruise Ship Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--- +++ --

Cleaned and rested the following morning, the family trio was startled by the phone ringing. It hadn't rung often during their quarantine and when it had, it typically hadn't been with news. Most of the ship's announcements had been delivered over the public address system, but occasionally they'd been called and asked for specific updates. Any fevers, coughing, breathing difficulties, etc.

"Gordons," Clara curiously answered the phone. Neither Vera nor Daniel were able to hear the voice on the other end, so they were forced to try and interpret what was happening from their mother's side of the conversation.

"Only two more days?" Clara asked, excitement in her voice.

"Thank you very much, that's wonderful news!" she finished, hanging up the phone.

"Are we getting out?" Vera asked excitedly.

"We are! Only two more days!" her mother confirmed happily.

"Amazing! I couldn't help but think they were going to add some more time to our jail sentence," Daniel chimed in.

"Well, I don't know about you, but I'm packing!" Vera declared.

"I'm not. I'll leave that for the night before, thanks!" Daniel laughed. "I bet if I packed early, I'd need the first thing I packed, like tomorrow."

"Says the newly minted nudist!" Clara laughed, taking her time to look over her son's naked body.

"is that a complaint? Should I get dressed?"

"Oh no, it's not a complaint, merely an observation," Clara laughed. "I'll make it up to you, Honey." She knelt before him and gently suckled on his cock.

"This ends in two days though, right?" Vera asked. "Like that was the agreement. We never talk of it after we leave the ship, and we never do it again."

"Probably," Daniel half agreed.

"No, not probably; definitely, right Mother?" Vera prompted.

"That's right, Sweetie," Clara agreed between slurps of her son's hardening cock. "So excuse me if I seize any opportunities I can over the next 48 hours. She returned to hungrily devouring Daniel, who lay back and luxuriated under his mother's expert ministrations.

Carla sucked him for a good five minutes, before quickly stripping and climbing on top of him. She rode him enthusiastically, fingering her clit as she did so. When they'd both cum together, she dropped sideways to the bed, breathing heavily.

"And good morning to you too, Mom!" Daniel laughed.

--- +++ --

Good to her promise, Carla took advantage of multiple opportunities over the next 48 hours to enjoy her son's hard cock, but Vera declined any advances from either her mother or brother, although she was happy to watch whenever they had fun together. With their impending release, she figured she'd have plenty of new opportunities to find some fun without resorting to kinky family variety.

--- +++ --

"So I have good news and bad news," the official advised them as part of their disembarkation interview. "The good news is that you're off the ship, and apparently free of the virus. But unfortunately, new regulations have been put into place, and although you'll be flying out today, you'll have to go back into immediate quarantine on arrival back in your country. You'll be spending another two weeks in nobody's company but each other's. I'm sorry."

"Well, at least we've worked out how to keep ourselves entertained," Carla laughed, grinning at her children. Daniel looked delighted, and Vera looked ... well, interested.

END