Cruise Ship Regeneration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

She moved her hands from Evan's testicles and put them on the bed for support. Her head and mouth now started a slow descent onto Evan's throbbing erection. She raised up a bit, tilted her head and Evan's thick gland glided into her clenching mouth and throat. He gurgled with joy as Susan's warm throat muscles squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. Susan's throat bulged obscenely from the imbedded erection and her chin pressed against his heavy balls, shifting it back and forth causing Evan to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

"Ohhhh .. Godddd .."

With a torturous twisting motion, she lifted her head and Evan's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening. She smiled inwardly at Evan's torment and then skewered her loving throat back onto his enraged organ. His hips began bucking and thrashing and Susan's grip on the bed tightened.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Susan knew that her throat was pushing Evan rapidly toward his orgasmic edge and she began to ecstatically flex and clench her throat muscles around his straining manhood, pushing him into a sexual frenzy. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and shot up his enraged erection. The thick stream of semen spewed into Susan's eager and receptive throat and he wailed in orgasmic joy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .."

Susan raised her head and Evan's delicious essence gushed into her mouth. It was like an aphrodisiac 'hit' and her taste buds exploded. Her throat twisted its way downward with a deep skewering action in her quest to get more of Evan's liquid joy. Her hands left the bed, lifting and massaging both of Evan's churning balls knowing she could coax another massive eruption to explode out of his hyper-excited erection. His hips arched high above the bed as his mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions. Susan's mouth and throat followed his frantic twists and contortions. Another huge stream of thick semen surged up his straining hardness and again Susan feasted on the spewing gushes of his thick nectar.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE .."

Evan's mind was now saturated with the multiple waves of orgasmic ecstasy that were exploding across his loins. His body slumped back onto the bed and his still spewing erection slipped out of Susan's throat and mouth. Susan looked down at Evan's drooling member and smiled. Long strings of semen dangled hung from her lips. She laid the palm of her right hand on top of Evan's jerking erection with an exquisite swirling motion. A long moan escaped Evan's dazed mouth. He felt Susan's hand massaging his semen drenched hardness and he moaned as it continued to drool with his aftershocks.

Susan leaned in close to Evan's ear and whispered,

"I love the taste of your essence ... it's the nectar of the Gods!"

Evan smiled and kissed Susan on the forehead.

"That was incredible!"

They got up from the bed and walked hand in hand to the shower. They lingered in the warm flowing waters for a few several minutes as they continued to explore each other's bodies. Soon, then stepped out of the shower, drying each other off. It didn't take long before their hands went from drying to arousing.

01.23 Evan, Susan, The Mating:

Evan led Susan to the bedroom.

An implanted 'suggestion' popped into Susan's mind and she snuggled up to Evan and said,

"I heard that having sex in a kneeling position heightens the experience."

Evan's rejuvenated hardness twitched at the thought and Susan climbed onto the bed and knelt down in front of the support rail and grasped it with both hands. Evan got onto the bed and shuffled forward behind Susan's kneeling body. She spread her knees apart and his eyes became fixed on her flared labia which was pushed outward from between the spread cheeks of her raised buttocks. The erotic picture of herself filled her mind with excitement.

The HD cameras in the ceiling and behind the mirrored wall gave Ruth and the audience a clear view of her kneeling body, swaying breasts and Evan's erect manhood it twitched behind Susan's open sex between the cheeks of her spread buttocks.

She could feel Evan's hot breath on the backs of her spread thighs and heard him breathe in through his nose, deeply inhaling the scent of her arousal. With a start, Susan felt his face press into the space between her spread legs.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

His lips pressed against the sensitive spot where her legs met, and then his tongue snaked slowly up, up, up, and into her open furrow. She felt it slither like a warm, moist snake within her wet crease. Her back stiffened and arched, and she reflexively raised her hips and pressed back to give Evan's tongue greater access to her treasures. It began sliding up and down, over and inside her swollen folds. She spread her thighs wider and the exploring tongue now reached all the way onto her engorged clitoris.

The contact caused Susan to buck and cry out.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .."

Evan's hands now slid up and down her buttocks and legs. She trembled as the hands massaged their way down to her calves and then up her inner thighs. Her hips began to rotate and rock back and forth as his tongue and lips did things that were incredibly exciting to her sex. The fingers joined the tongue in the exploration of her swollen folds and then massaged their way back down the soft skin of inner thighs in an exquisite cycling motion.

She began cooing and mewing as she rode the rising waves of pleasure. The tongue danced across her most private parts, circling and dipping into her. She felt her juices flowing, dripping in thin rivulets down her thighs. Her cooing and mewing gave way to more incoherent sounds as his fingers and mouth drove her inexorably toward her first orgasm. The tongue manipulated her rigid organ of joy then slipped back and stroked into her seething vagina.

Ruth smiled, she was wondering when Evan would find out just how long he could extend his tongue.

The tongue slipped inward and its circling tip intensified as it neared its target. Suddenly, a loud squeal was heard and Susan's hips thrust back sharply and began franticly grinding her seething sex onto Evan's suckling mouth and incredible tongue. He had found her enhanced 'G' spot and Susan almost fainted as the excited tissues exploded with joy.

Susan orgasmed, crying out loudly as her vaginal muscles clutched at the invading tongue and the unseen fingers that were manipulating here enraged clitoris. Flares of bright lights danced across her eyes as her body shook and trembled from the power of her orgasm.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..."

Evan's face stayed where it was, his tongue had slipped outward and began lapping at Susan's thick nectar that was flooding between the flared lips. The ecstatic cries slowly subsided to low moans and gasps as she came down from her orgasmic high. Her tight gripping hands on the rail kept her in the kneeling position. She moaned as Evan's tongue slipped away from her folds and he rose up, his body sliding over her upturned, rear and exposed buttocks. His hands never left her body as he glided forward over her hips and his hands slipped under her body coming to rest under her swaying and aching breasts. She moaned when she felt them being lifted with a wonderful massaging action. His massive hardness lay between her spread thighs, pushing upward into the flared, wet folds of her labia. His hands continued to knead her swaying breasts and the tips of fingers pressed and caressed her erect tingling nipples. Susan closed her eyes and moaning softly as her arousal came rushing back.

His hardness now began dragging itself back and forth between her slick folds, from her eager inner lips to her extended organ of joy. The thickness slowly pushing upward, further separating the swollen lips. The hard member drew back and forth just a little further with each sliding motion. The head slipped ecstatically over her rigid clitoris, back toward her vulnerable and eager entrance, a little more each time. Susan's hands tightly gripped the support rail, her legs tensed and her dazed and aroused eyes were now tightly closed. Her rejuvenated arousal was flooding her mind and she joined in with the ecstatic sawing motions that was causing her sex to swell with her escalating arousal.

A pleading whisper was heard,

"Oh please .. now ..."

Evan smiled and moved the thick head of his erection so it was nestled within the clasping lips of her excited vaginal entrance. The thickness pushed her excited inner lips apart and slowly slid inward. Her frantic plea turned into a loud hiss of ecstasy as the gland 'popped' past the stretching lips and slipped into her excited passage.

1"..2"..3"..4"

Susan felt the most incredible stretching of her vagina and a wonderful sense of fullness. Four inches of hard, thick joy pushed and stretched its way into her enflamed passage. Susan wanted more, she begged for more. She gurgled and drooled as Evan's organ slipped inward, inch by glorious inch. In a few seconds, Susan felt the gates to her womb flare open to receive her long, thick penetrator.

5"..6"..7"..8"

She gasped as the thick erection kept slipping into her. Sliding in further and further until she was almost out of breath. The twin sensations of Evan's pelvis pressing against her and of the thick pulsing gland pressing into the very core of her sexual being filled her mind with intense waves of pleasure.

The long, member slowly withdrew, almost all the way out, and then slipped all the way back in. Then it withdrew part way, and seemed to wiggle slightly as Evan adjusted his position behind her. The angle of penetration changed, and pressed oddly into her for a moment, dragging back and forth until ... something electric shot through enflamed sex.

An intense wave of ecstatic joy surged through her highly excited vagina and shot upward, connecting with her rigid organ of joy and then up to her excited bullet-like nipples. She wailed as the flexing head teased and caressed her enhanced 'G' spot as it ecstatically stroked across the hyper-sensitive tissues.

Evan quickly lunged all the way into her then came back to tease her magic spot again and again. It was incredible. Susan was overloaded with raw pleasure, and she knew she was rapidly climbing again towards another incredible orgasm. The massive member continued to enrage her enflamed vagina, sometimes sliding all the way in, filling her completely, once, twice, three times, before pulling back and sparking her sweet spot again. She gasped and groaned, unable to fully catch her breath. Her body was frozen, open and lewdly thrust back, unable or unwilling to move, not wanting the incredible connection to be broken.

Her foaming wetness gushed outward past her swollen and clenching folds, her inner muscles squeezed and massaged the pulsing flesh that was deeply embedded within her vagina and her bullet-like nipples throbbed excitedly. She felt his huge, heavy testicles swing upward and bounce onto her engorged clitoris with each thrust. The hands left her breasts and grasped her waist, pulling her back onto him as he stroked forward.

In a frenzy, Susan began thrusting and grinding her sex back onto the thick, engorged organ that was plunging into the depths of her sexual being. For the first time she was hearing Evan's deep gasping pants as his lunges took on a sense of urgency. He moaned as his straining member became encased within a deep sucking, milking sheath. His deep strokes intensified and Susan tightened her vaginal muscles around his engorged erection. Suddenly it plunged inward and began to thicken and flex wildly within her milking passage.

Her eyes flew open when she felt the most incredible ballooning sensation in her seething vagina as copious amounts of thick, hot semen jettisoned from the flexing gland. Susan thrust her hips forcefully rearward and squealed with joy. Evan pulled his straining hardness outward and then thrust inward again and again as his spasming gland unleashed another forceful, flood of semen. The ecstatic feelings spread through Susan like a series of freight trains, shooting from her vagina and connecting with her exploding clitoris, up to her breasts, nipples and then flooding into her mind.

Her climatic orgasm was total and all consuming.

Her toes curled, her hands tightened on the rail. Her orgasmic scream drowned out the deep moans of her Lover. Bright flashes of orgasmic lights danced across her wide open eyes. His spewing essence went on and on, his hips ground is distended shaft deep into her frenzied sex, flooding her clenching womanhood again and again with his liquid joy.

"IEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ...."

Susan's sexual sensory system went into overload and her shoulders and head slumped down onto the pillow as she lost consciousness. Slowly, Susan recovered and her elevated sex jerked onto Evan's still imbedded hardness as ecstatic aftershocks flooded her slumping body. Evan's erection slowly deflated, still buried within her vagina. The deflating feeling of fullness made Susan moan with disappointment. The squirmy sensations caused more reflexive squeezing and the softening penis was slowly pushed out with a soft slurping sound.

"Ohhhhhhh .. Evannnnn .."

Evan helped Susan so she lay on the bed with her head resting on the pillow. He bent down and planted a suckling kiss on each of her erect nipples and his right hand formed over the folds of her still swollen labia.

She groaned and pushed upward against them.

They lay together savoring their mutual orgasms and each other. In a few minutes they returned to the shower.

The audience was happy, Ruth was happy. Evan's genital corrections were a success.

Next: Part 02, The sexual enlightenment of mother, son and tutor.