All Comments on 'Cruise Tickets'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A very good story

with only one major error;

"He wanted kids and we tried. After a couple of years I went to a specialist and she told me I could have kids but it would be harder due to my physical conditions, a very low sperm count. I even took some drugs to help but no results. Ray started to become irritated with me but there wasn't much I could do.

Women do not have sperm counts, only men do. Other wise it was a very good story.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A SMART PERSON GET CAUGHT UP WITH HER WORK

testing the wares, she got hooked, and ended up nary a bone, TK U MLJ LV NV

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
No new ground broken in this story ( but that's just fine).

The previous day's submissions were envelope-pushers. Those authors used their skill to push the limits which can be stressful reading. Anyway this story stuck to a tried & true formula with an uplifting ending after some novel trials & tribulations with those Ladyboys.

Uh that's a new one. It was a fine read as the year winds down. Thanks DG. Happy endings are a stress buster' par excellant'

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
female impersonator?

conjured up some un-sexy images, can't give you my normal 5 stars, thx 4 writing tho

jiminabjiminabover 12 years ago
Good

I liked it. A pleasant read but I am afraid not a 5 from me this time. I do appreciate your works. I don't know if you have ever done it on the beach or in the ocean but the sand can be a real problem. LOL Cheers and thanks. Jim

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
I liked it !!!!

Kinky storyline, and unusual, with the cross dressers fucking his wife. That would have been a real shocker for any husband to see.

And I love happy endings.

Although I thought it was a bit premature for him to be thinking about getting a vasectomy, she may want a couple more children before they hang it up.

Anyway, it was a very good and enjoyable read, thanks.

BTTapBTTapover 12 years ago
Yawn

Same old, same old. The female impersonator angle was mildly original, but nothing really special. Didn't get to know the wife enough, or understand her motivation. Nothing really gripped me about the story. Just kind of a typical wife cheats, gets caught, husband moves on with his life story without any pizzaz. Decently written, I guess. But, I feel like I wasted my time. A lot of your other stuff is better.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Another Good Contribution

I was going to recommend extracting the phrase, " a low sperm count" to clean it up but that is no major problem. Her ex got what he deserved by not extracting himself from one situation before trying a new one...

In these dark times there is nothing like an uplifting story to start the day! Thanks!

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Great Story

Another great D G story from one of the best authors on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not as good

as most of your stories. Why would the children stay with the mother? They were over 18 and knew she was a slut. I would think both children would make her life miserable. I know I would. Why do writers always say, "your mother loves you"? That's bull. If she did, she wouldn't have done what she did. The motivation to go to the night club with the new woman eludes me, no matter what you used as an excuse. I've got to give it a three, this time. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Unbelievable

Find it rather difficult to accept that a man who had just about to be divorce is starting another affair and got married within the year. Especially that he was being cheated by his wife.

He was so in love with his wife and being betrayed does not seem to have affect him at ll. Normally there would be pain and hurt before getting hitched up again. Not normal situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Original

Nice job, but sadly there were a lot of problems with the editing. Exciding, instead of exciting, and "Was is it Jay?" was another.

There are a number more, just an FYI.

A good story, original, and plausible. The scene when Jay confronts Charlie and Linda was great!

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 12 years ago
Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!

Beth didn't have a very low sperm count without reason. Obviously, the author AND his editor failed Biology 101. That's what editors are for, to catch stupid mistakes.

This drivel hardly rated a 2.

DG, you have done better than this, but not recently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DG.....

You could have done better. Really? She had a low sperm count? How did you miss that? That threw me off but I continued reading because of your other good stories. This one was on the weak side of writing/editing and imagination. I also find it odd that the husband didn't get charged with a crime in the motel incident. That was at least unlawful imprisonment as well as a few sexual crimes. Holding a knife on someone to forcefully have sex is in the realm of rape.

Yes I know....they are just stories to entertain us. So, I thank you for that.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
she told me I could have kids but it would be harder due to my physical conditions, a very low sperm count.

After pausing and thinking for a second I realized what you meant. The sentence is not a deal killer, just slightly awkward. Had you written it this way no would have had issues; "she told me I could have kids but it would be harder due to my physical conditions, HIS very low sperm count." Hindsight is 20/20. The complaint is a bit on the "nitpicky" side in my opinion.

Overall it was a good story.

Keep writing and I wiil keep reading.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Emotionless

This story was too clinical and emotionless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very enjoyable

Very enjoyable, one thing in all your stories no matter how old the kids are your view is to never tell them the truth about what happened and why you are divorcing as if you are protecting them, this is like something out of the decade of the 50's kids know and should know for the same reason protection from an idiot parent.

Sidney43Sidney43over 12 years ago
Nice

I was going to talk about the "low sperm count", but see others are already beating you up over it, LOL. I will echo another comment that your stories read like a narrative of someone else s troubles. Not really enough emotion to draw the reader into the story. That said, I never fail to read one of your stories when you post.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRiderover 12 years ago
Nice.

Nice work. Uncommon story line. And absolutely lovely.

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Excellent

Per usual. The female impersonator aspect was a different and creative twist. I cracked up over the 'limp' comments. Why would she even consider... Oyyy! The way the story played out, I can definitely see a story from Linda's POV. I hope you consider it. Hiim jumping from Linda to Beth quick was fine for me. He knew what he wanted, and went for it. Gotta love it! Well done.

Thank you!

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
I always look for your stories DG. I know your story will be interesting and readable.

Only a few others are as consistent as you and I appreciate your work.

henry500henry500over 12 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed the story as I usually enjoy your stories. Look forward to reading more.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
I liked it!

For some odd reason I saw Charli being a transvestite coming. Just my cynical nature I guess. The other thought that hit me as he followed her to the motel was that she was hookin with the other ladies of the evening......gowns. Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it

love a happy ending, a little to soon after his breakup. but stranger things happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i enjoy reading your stories. i look forward to your new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Less a tried and tested formula and more an inventory of tired and done to death LW cliches.

Ok sorry, transvestites, that's a new one. 3*

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xover 12 years ago
Good story.

The Transvestite was certainly a new angle, but as always if the good guy wins and the bad guy loses then it's a good story. Thanks DG.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Good work! Thanks! ^__^

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Nice ...5 star

Nice happy ending DG... But what of our errant housewife? Why did she think he had done wrong? What became of her? Inquiring minds want to know!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
Some of your critics just piss me off! I loved it.

Any of the mistakes that it contained were just too small to detract from it in any significant way. I would certainly hate to be on any vessel where "The Navigator" was responsible for the navigation. If his calculations are as faulty as his perceptions, with regard to the quality of a story, I doubt that the course would ever be correctly plotted.

DG, thank you for the effort you put into your tales. Any time I see your name I know I can rely on the story being a good one.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Good ideas, but...

Most of the tension and emotions that a man will realise when he catches his wife cheating came in short paragraphs and thus did not reach the reader. You have a tendency to telegram-style mostly when those hard feelings should be described. Obviuously, there was another "phase" before when his daughter had doubts about her mother. Linda cheated before and probably did it many times. The husband did not want to get into that any deeper, but we - the readers - got curious. Why didn't you write a chapter with Linda's POV? Why didn't you give us some insight on her reasoning and feelings? Instead, you spend more than a whole page on Jay's new relationship, which would have qualified better for the "Romance" section.

I have to admit that I expected more about the cheating wife than about the husband getting over her.

4*

curioussscuriousssover 12 years ago
I think it's wonderful...

...that, after a fairly dry spell of DG's stories, all of a sudden we have had several in succession. Much appreciated sir.

I have liked them all, but this one more than the last couple - an original plot and a happy ending. Way to go.

Thanks

donaldedonaldeover 12 years ago
good story

i enjoyed your story very much thank you for posting it

jasonnhjasonnhover 12 years ago
Kind of cute, too cute?

I agree with the observation that you blew right by the angst of his learning his wife was cheating. However, he did have a new relationship brewing. I have been in a similar situation and that new relationship does change your perspective. But you also seemed eager to change perspective to the new relationship ASAP. You even avoided most of Linda's suffering, almost dropping her out of the story. Since the excitement in these stories is over the cheating the story seems pretty calm, not what most LW readers are expecting.

The new relationship is almost too sweet. They go on a wonderful cruise and get married. They make love all over the place. She manages to get pregnant when she didn't think she could (I agree you blew the original explanation, why would SHE take medication for her EX's low sperm count?). They have two sets of eager Grandparents. Life is just perfect. I think I just developed a cavity.

There were a bunch of sloppy grammar errors and that is disappointing. You are too experienced an author to be given a pass on this.

xtremeddxtremeddover 12 years ago
Thanks I needed that. A good read story.

DGH,

Great writing as we've expected from you. Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why not call this the six-month story? It makes more sense than Cruise Tickets.

If there are formulas for a Loving Wives story, DG Hear had been in the lead in defining them; and this story is an excellent case in point.

To begin with, as soon as we were introduced to Beth at the bar I knew she and Jay would end up together. Though suffering from an impending divorce Jay still makes time to flirt with Beth. He notes how pretty she is in a girl-next-door kind of way. Who did not see this coming?

In this story things happen either at lightning speed or they take… six months. For example, Jay suspects his wife is hiding something based upon her change in attitude over the period of six months. Wasn’t six months the length of time that elapsed before Ray asked Beth to marry him? And wasn’t six months the same amount of time that Jay married Linda after first going out with her? Jay even gets a lease for six months at a time. And Beth informs Jay that she is pregnant with twins six months before their due date.

Not every major event happens after a six month period. Beth was married to Ray for six years and Jay had a sixty-day wait for his divorce to become final. These are two exceptions.

However, if it doesn’t take six months then it happens almost immediately. Jay falls in lust/infatuation with Beth almost from the moment they meet. And Beth divorces Ray and falls in love with Jay almost as quickly. The author has never heard of the concept of a transition, a segue.

After almost twenty-years of marriage Jay turns from his wife after her betrayal and immediately focuses on Beth. Another concept the author needs to learn is ‘rebound’. Of course none of the other interested parties to his divorce: Jay’s children, Jay’s parents, even Beth’s sister think that this relationship might be happening too fast.

And not content that Linda is a one-time cheater, Jay then tells Beth that Linda was a serial cheater, even though there is absolutely no evidence that Linda did anything prior with that she-devil Lisa. That is unless we are to believe that some change in body language constitutes evidence.

One question does bother me though, and this is for the lawyers reading these comments. Did Beth have a case for rape against Jay when she was anally penetrated against her will?

hodunkhodunkover 12 years ago
Fantastic Story !

DG you have had me glued to the story from word one. Man you are the best! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Lots of potential, but it failed...epically.

There is alot wrong with this story. He files for divorce and already is on the prowl? Seriously? He just discovered the love of his life was cheating on him and he's already on the hunt for new pussy.

The whole bartender scene...how the fuck many people know the name of "their bartender."? Most bartenders are young and college kids looking for easy money, not some ancient dude in a bar straight out of Cheers. Bitch, please.

Cheating with female impersonators? What the fuck? If that's what turns her on, then she has some serious issues.

Blackmailing his wife into signing the divorce papers. Call it what you will; but he would have spent some time in prison for that kind of shit. The only dates he would get would be in the shower on his knees in front of his roommate, Bubba.

I could go on; but this story was as boring as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmmm....I guess physiology has changed since I studied it

Haven't heard of a woman with a low sperm count before....maybe she was related to your female impersonators???

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
5 stars

Could DGHear write wrong story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Let me geuss? 14? 15?

That is how old I would guess this writer to be... couldn't even bother to finish this complete waste of time.

BFG85BFG85over 12 years ago
What is with the last three Anon comments?

They read through the whole story and then pick it apart, one complained that the husband was looking elsewhere as soon as he found out his wife was cheating on him, that reader should read the story again, the wife had been cheating on the husband for a very long time and multiple times. So tell me who is the bad guy here? the woman that constantly fucked around on her husband or the husband who waited until he divorced to find happiness? Well done DG and thanks for the story.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
A good read.

This was an interesting story and well done in your usual fine style.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago
On SOL is JPB's excellent modern Figaro story

Fortunately he did not do any violance so he could met next mate and his immun system did not become weak becouse of the longterm sadness!!!!

BTW On SOL is JPB's excellent modern Figaro story I suggest the romantic not violance revenge story fans as I am.

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years ago
WTF?!?!?!?

Sadly more of the same. My apologies to whomever had the tenacity to actually finish this. I'm hoping that the people praising this are being facetious.

BIG FAT ZERO!

praedarpraedarover 12 years ago
Dear God! The humanity!

I felt bile rise in my throat when I read this. I couldn't even finish it. I think I would rather eat a steaming pile of fresh cow dung. Basically a slightly rewritten 'The Grocery Store'. Estragon should be lynched for 'editing' this story. If I were a writer I would steer clear of using Estragon as an editor. Did s/he even read the story? Spelling errors, grammatical errors, compositional issues. The praise that is heaped on this guy is incredible. Either the people who are praising him have had recent lobotomies or they are praising him out of contempt. I'm hoping for the latter.

My sincerest condolences,

The memorial service will be held Sunday

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
RE:WTF?????

If you didn't like it, why did you continue to read the story? as for other comments saying they like the story? WTF????????? has it got to do with you? it is not your story and obviously it is not your type of story so go read and write your own stories or stories you like. This writer is one of the best if not the best writer this site has ever seen, can you say the same thing about your stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
saratu is

Sumerian for "cuckold"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Here is what I don't get

LW is the category on this Free site which coddles the smallest brains and dimmest intellects still capable of reading. The most talented authors have abandoned the category and post in other categories or on other sites; intelligent readers in the genre have followed them. A few good authors still post in LW but it is clear they write for their own enjoyment and not the audience. Praise and adulation is heaped upon the mediocre based solely on cuckolding, violence and predictability of the ending.

If anyone is surprised by the worship these pedestrian stories receive I advise them to look at the audience. I watched an audience full of Tea Partiers loudly boo and heckle one of my fellow soldiers at a GOP debate. I watched a cop languidly pepper spray peaceful sitting students. I have to remind myself daily that the freedom I defend is not just their freedom of speech, etc; it is their freedom to be stupid as fuck.

ParPlus10ParPlus10over 12 years ago
Piss ants!

There are so many assholes on this site it's unbelievable.

If you like a story let the author know.

If you don't make constructive comments why. Don't act like a 10 year old.

People like Chiara23 and praedar aren't even smart enough to realize they are embarrassing themselves.

Just so you know Chiara23 people praise the authors stories here because they appreciate their effort.

Authors like DG work hard to put out their stories. And you can read them for free. What do you do except act like morons?

Thanks for your hard work and your stories DG.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
OK, I Fucked Up and Caught Shit

so I put on my Big Boy panties and got over it. Now let's see how many of those who got on my case never, ever, not hardly, fucked up their own selves. Not that they're wrong to get on my case if I fuck up. Like anyone whose work appears in public, be they athlete, politician (Herman Cain, Newt Gingrich, John Edwards, Bill Clinton), for-free porn editor or whoever, if I fuck up I expect to get shit. OK, now back to work.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Dear Anons (plural) The cuckold means such a husband whose wife is minimum 1 extramarital affair, that's why 55% of the all husbands and exhusbands are cuckolds.

The minority of the husbands and bachelors are not cuckolds! A little study on this area: 3 categories are among the cuckolds 1. who does not know. 2. who are unwilling. 3. who are willing. In this story the main character belongs to the 2. category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Dear Duna, Prescribed medication is having no effect on reducing the severity of your many cognitive and psychotic disorders. Therefore, electro-convulsive therapy, also known as electro-shock, is now appropriate. Turn yourself in ASAP and bring diapers in case control is lost due to the voltage.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

@ dear Anon Thank you for your therapy advice.

Chiara23Chiara23over 12 years ago
My Apologies

I realize my earlier comment was harsh. I see that it has been deleted as it should have been. I was frustrated more than anything else. I did see potential in this story and vilified both the writer and his editor. Sadly Estragon dropped the ball as I'm sure other editors have in the past and will do in the future. I feel that I over reacted. I know writing is not an easy task, nor is editing. I do apologize if I came across as a nasty vile person. I did not mean to do so.

Deepest regrets,

Chiara

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Hi All, and thank you for taking the time to comment. I goofed up kind of bad with the low sperm count. Sorry about that. I did change it as well as a few spelling errors Estragon edits my stories but I always have last say. I take full responsibility for errors made.

I don't mind commenters knocking the story or even me, but please don't know my editors. I asked Estragon if he wanted me to delete any comments against him and he said "No". So all comments are still there.

I try and give my best every time and I know Estragon does too. We all make mistakes no matter how many times we go over a story, but again I'm the last to reread a story before submitting.

We'll try and do better but no promises. LOL

Again, thank you all for reading and commenting on my stories. It really means a lot to me and I really do appreciate it.

Sincere regards

DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"I will have been married twenty years next month. Do you want to exchange stories?" I (Jay) asked.

It would have been nice if this actually happened. Instead it was a long, monotone, monologue from Beth. Followed by a long, (internal) monologue from Jay (after the fact).

Why can't the characters talk to one another and interact? Isn't that what writing is about?

You had a great opportunity to write a compelling scene and develop chemistry between the characters, but it fell short in my opinion and I quickly lost interest.

You seem to have a loyal following. Good luck in the contest.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
i thought it was real

nothing unreal about this one. this is the way divorced people in shock act at times. the meeting was a little strange but the day you get the final papers hurts. he must have been a nice guy and her self preservation radar did not hit.

this is reality. the real thing was the wife not denying prior fucking around incidents before with the whore friend.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Enjoyable

While I would not classify this among your best nevertheless I still enjoyed it. Keep writing DG. You have a fan base chomping at the bit to see your next submission.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
Totallt believeable -

That was a good one - it did ramble just a bit but so would the characters if they were actually telling it - so it works fine for me.

The mechanic of the early meeting with Beth was almost too convenient but was a way to make things move forward in a timely manner so go for it.

It worked well -

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Instead of low sperm count PID from a cheating male partner/husband

The PID was coused a not treated clamidia infection (STD) which could couse infertility at women. Sometime spontan healing up may be. Generaly the in vitro fertilization and surgery the solution for the infertility of PID.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
A SEA CRUISE OPENS COUPLES UP TO LIVE

some even get their fallopian tubes wide open. TK U MLJ LV NV

norcal62norcal62almost 12 years ago
So, why do the anal fetishists like this story so much?

Don't see any mention of the stomach-turning scene of forcing wife to take feces-coated cock into mouth. Never have understood the mixing of elimination and sex in humor or in literature, even if the sources are right next door to each other. Very seldom see any mention in the stories of a the characters having much of a sense of smell; not to mention they hygiene of the situation.

Goes from 3 on original score to a 1.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
There is a huge gap in the story

namely some explanation of Linda;s motives. No one cheats like that, or as much as that, without there being some reason for it. Other than that, a typical story of an honest, decent, saintly husband being betrayed by a slutty wife and the meeting a perfect replacement for her who instantly falls for him. Same old, same old.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
A Happy Ending

Very rare. What's great is the cheaters got what was coming to them and the betrayed found happiness.

I hate fucking cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bull

do any of these writers have any hero with a average cock all are always huge if this is true why do the exs cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rebuttal to wythebager

Yes, some women do exactly as Linda did and if you read carefully, you would have noted that Linda and Lisa partied as whores earlier in life at Lisa's whorehouse. The suggestion is also that Linda possibly had a tryst or two through the years.

Linda was a woman who had no qualms about strange sex and took it as just normal - cheating yes, and experienced no guilt to bother her.

Read again and you'll find that she always saw her husband as trustworthy, capable of forgiveness and a strong family man so...Yes, some women do suddenly cheat - either for the thrill, the variety, the kink and last but not least - the erotic and euphoric pleasure of cheating and risking getting caught, pure excitable excitement!

This is a FIVE story and a good one, very realistic.

Thanks DG!!!

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
cheating wife's exposure sets off a series of events with connsequence absorbed by Linda hence trashing a long-term marriage.

The premise was fine with the lain stupidity of Linda in allowing herself to change personality and eventually, raise suspicion on herself to the eventually getting caught. The author's handling of this scene was non aggressive and extremely devoid of emotions. I felt that was a lo point in the story. The creativity of the authority seemed stymied in this regard in my own humble opinion. I felt that very heated dialogue would've been highly welcomed by the reader. Secondly, Linda (wife) is hardly mentioned toward "he end and it would have been nice to see her my proactive in her thoughts and motivations. There was definitely hope for reconciliation for this couple if the approaches were more concilitary with loving as a prime motivator. Linda was probably experiencing some type of hormonal imbalance or physchological conditions relating to empty nest syndrome or depression. Linda's biggest problem was her choice of friends which ultimately destroyed everything she cherish and believed in. Linda's only hope was to immediately week out professional counseling to have any chance whatsoever. When I see a couple on the road to disaster there always seems to be one member of the group who seems out of place; Linda was that person in this story. I truly believe that Linda was manipulated and gently coerced by her friend Lisa. Linda was as much a victim to the divorce. The retributions were far and few and in between. The weakest of the main characters were ultimately punished . There was a missed opportunity on the cruise to have single guys and others to make the move on Beth thereby creating more drama. Enjoyed the story immensely just thought I through in my two cents.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I simply loved it!

I was the kind of story I miss around here. No willing cucks and no unbelievable or cruel super BTB story. Please more! more! more!. *****

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 10 years ago
Linda was definitely at fault here...

If through their marriage he actually did manage to please her sexually then there were times when he either just wasn't enough - as in what he did worked for her but she needed more of it - or she wanted "strange cock". In either case for her to not let her husband in on that fact either meant she wanted to deceive him and/or didn't love him - either should be cause for a divorce.

No matter how much Lisa may have been a bad influence, Linda was a freaking adult - she wasn't mentally challenged or under the influence of drugs - so any of her actions were still hers to make as were the consequences from them.

She as much as admitted to being either a whore or slut on the previous event with Lisa...

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Good Riddance To The Slut!

I might have had more sympathy with her pleas for forgiveness if she hadn't been a bitch for so many months prior.

If she was otherwise a loving wife who made a mistake it MAY have been forgivable.

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
A Cheater is A Cheater is A Cheater!

The cheater loses and the non-cheater wins, can't get much better. It was good that he did not want to know the why, the how, or anything else. She cheated with 3 different so-called guys multiple times and was a real bitch to husband and family. She only 'really loves' him after she is caught. She doesn't really know what love is. I'm glad he didn't even think of taking her back - she didn't deserve him.

A little fantasy that he found a real Love so quickly but it's the author's story and I did enjoy it. Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sorry low mark

I just hate these stories where the husband finds the true love of his life almost instantaneously. Ok reconciliation a no go after what she had done but honestly this is just fantasy land and totally unlike real life.

Well written though.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
ya, hi , anon below.

Of-course this is a fictional story, why, did you expect to read a real story?

These stories are not meant to be retelling of true events in order of appearance, if that were a requirement on this site, then you or anybody would be bored after just reading the first page, Not to say that truth/reality is boring, but rather, truth & reality can never much hold our attention & intrigue when compared with the tantalizing flavor of fiction & embellishments.

Truth/ reality, in the end may be joyous for some, devastating to others, but the journey of that truth and reality is tortuous & long.

the purpose of these stories is to get us the reader emotionally involved, either you hate the story or love it to pieces or are somewhere between the spectrum, if you are gonna search for reality in fiction then you my friend are unknowingly trying to escape your own reality, you may lose yourself in a fictional world one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
realistic fiction vs unrealistic fiction

Hi Jimbo, different anonymous here but I have the same issues with the forced happy ending that is prevalent in many of these stories. Yes, the story is fictional but most fiction should still be believable. While we are not quite into unicorn fantasy (which should still be believable in the construct of its own story), I find the concept of our hero finding his future ideal wife before the ink is dry on the divorce not only unbelievable but actually a distraction from the story. The key characters in these stories is the cheater and the cheatee. The 'new friend' isn't really that important. I would have sooner read something from the cheater's POV. The story is still good but I just think it could be improved by concentrating on the key characters.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
brilliant brilliant brilliant

what a chance to both meet in the bar and hit it off....there is such a thing as love at first sight and they were not doing it on the rebound....a great story...what a skank his ex wife was...and the kids knew she was too....great getting married on the ship and then the twins arriving....loved the fact her ex married his secretary only to find she had been boffing latinos and ended up pregnant with one of them...that was pay back for him...a great story and loved it

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Marriage down the drain

The sad part is that when husband found her at dinner she could have been nicer and apologized for attitude. If she had been smart she would have stopped her cheating after restaurant confrontation. But lust cost her everything.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 7 years ago
Read It Again

Again, a cheating whore cunt doesn't know how good she had it until it was gone. Fucking loser. Only asshole losers cheat. And a real happy ending.

Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I disagree with the previous comments...

You try to make your character sound strong, but he's a wimp! Please, give me a break! He gets into the hotel room and finds his wife fucking a female impersonator! He has a pocket knife...REALLY???!!!! He forces the guy to perform acts on his wife she supposedly doesn't like and photographs and videos the action. Please tell me your kidding!!!! Do you really think that this female impersonator, who screamed, "Don't hurt me." is going to be able to maintain any kind of erection under those circumstances????....Then, to abate his RAGE he cuts up their clothes?????? REALLY????!!!!!

You write your character as some macho, pathetic, asshole! He won't use physical violence because he's afraid to go to jail???? He won't tell the kids the details of her infidelity....out of concern for them????? REALLY????!!!!! Daughter screams she hates her mother and he tells her not to hate her but what she did! That she's a good mother! REALLY????!!!!! She's a pathetic excuse for a mother just because of what she did!

Strangely enough, too many of these stories start out well with a conceivable premise, then deteriorate into utter bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sad story with a good ending

The fool of a wife did not appreciate what she had until she and her good friend destroys it.. She had a good man that loved her and she threw it away and even admitted that she did for no good reason. Now Beth was a good kind loving woman that cared about her man and yes it's kinda weird how they met. It's just a story But It Happens Every Day In Real Life believe me I know that for a fact and most of the time they want to come back and it will never happen again so they say.

Ron/cowboyridecc@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Correcting a Mistake

Aside from the two wonderful children,discovering that your wife is a cheating floozy,and it has been going on for quite awhile must be devastating to the ego!

Getting that mulligan,with a lovely lady like Beth,and getting a total "do-over",with the addition of twins,is one lucky break for the previously unknowing cuck.

Loved the whole fairy-tale aspect of the wedding on the cruise and,the subsequent announcement of twins in the nearly barren Beth,although I could see that coming a mile away.

Another excellent story by an author who writes many excellent stories!

A BIG 5+ for another goody!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He Must Have Been Really Shook UP....

About the divorce. Our poor asshole of a husband. Yeah right! He couldn't wait to get rid of his wife. He had another waiting in the wings. I mean he celebrated the divorce being final. He was remarried within the month. He must have been really shook up about his wife cheating...lol. What a joke. This story was so stilted in language and the story so contrived, I gave it a 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Responding to this Ignorant Liberal Socialist Asshole, (ILSA) Anonymous 01/11/18

So many of you wimp-assed Liberal Socialists have infected our judiciary system that men who want to get rid of a wife who is cheating on them, know that they're going to get fucked, TOO, when they look to the Courts for Justice.

And now, the dimwitted ass-suckers like Anonymous 01/11/18 are striving to deny the cheated on men any right to future happiness. Isn't that just wonderful. Women want equal rights?? Be Goddamned careful what you wish for. You only need to look at our colleges to see that we're well on our way to becoming a wimp Nation. Anyone who exposes the balls to express common sense is immediately shouted down by a loudmouthed mob of brainwashed Sheeple.

This was a sad story about the discovery of what disgusting participants had done and were doing to their partners and then the secondary story of an incredibly lucky union that took the pain and agony away for two victims of a personal tragedy that we could only wish would actually happen.

It's a five star story so fuck Anonymous 01/11/18 with a wire brush.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 6 years ago
Meh

Typical by the book cheating wife story. I'll give a point or two for the Female impersonator angle though.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

OK story but the husband was portrayed as very cold and unemotional regarding his wife. Very clinical with little new same old same old, wife cheats divorce ensues, husband meets babe a has a happy new life while ex wife’s life goes nowhere. Very unreal as it would never happen like that. Male fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
LOL!

Anyone else had a weird feeling that Beth was a transvestite? The crux of the strory was Linda caught cheating with men who impersonate women. These guys were so good that no one can tell they were guys. Meanwhile, Beth is holding back affection. Her big celebratory outing for our protagonist's story is a trip to the club that specializes in female impersonation act. I was waiting for Beth to excuse herself and then she shows up on stage as one of the acts.

I guess I read too many HDK stories with his warped sense of humor. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@timriv

Did you not read the story? His wife cheated on him multiple times over many years and also treated him and the kids poorly. Get real dude. Husband had a pair of balls. Surprised me because last 2 stories I read from DG the main character was so wimpy.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 6 years ago
Anon 5-13-18 did you not read the whole story?

Beth is not a tranny. It would be very difficult for her to get pregnant with twins if she was. Pay attention

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good story

Ain't it a hoot what some.people read into these stories. Timriv, of course, never surprises, but the idiot who thought Beth was a tranny? Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well...

I don’t care much to find that I agree with anything that timriv says but I got the feeling that the author was ticking off boxes in the epilogue: boss new family, check. Ex-wife not doing well, check. ( Kudos for leaving her in Coventry rather than having her die from raging Herpes Simplex #15). Evil friend moves to Amsterdam??? Um. Missed having the trannies electrocuted in a vat of nuclear waste. Every thread does not need pulling in a story this short (or any story, for that matter!)

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I will honestly never understand anyone who cheats.

But when they do, it's a joy to watch a good person come out of it happy.

I enjoyed the story. Thanks for sharing it.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
I am 48 and never married because of cheating sluts

If you don't want to be with someone then divorce or breakup just fucking leave I just can't fathom these fucking cunt that well I'm sure there's asshole man I know there are I just don't understand these fucking people every time I have even thought about having a long-term relationship with has cheated on oh well fuck them feed them fish heads Karma's motherfuker

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Cheaters punished enough?

Loved she had bush

Was Linda not Lisa in pictures

Too late to change but so many of these stories not all yours either get wrong name or switch names back and forth

Or even totally new names

Good story I enjoyed

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
not really

now way his wife wasn't cheating the first time around when Lisa was there and certainly started whoring again. You don't just turn that off. lol So it's hard to believe that even the divorce changed her.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Good turnaround for the new couple

I don't get all this criticism about 'cuck', as soon as he realised she was cheating on him he sent her to the kerb. The later realisation that she she had probably cheated on him throughout his marriage simply ensured there would be no reconciliation. Good solid story, nice characters and entertaining. 5*

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 4 years ago
The second marriage is doomed

Marrying so soon after divorce is stupid. I gather Anonymous Troll likes the Talaban attitude towards female infidelity : death. Christ said let he who is without sin cast the first stone. By sin he was generalizing sin, meaning no one had the right to kill her.

Sad to see someone with so much fear and hatred inside. What terrible punishment they put on themselves.

People can learn from their mistakes, many of us “go forth and sin no more.

Oh well

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

That's the very definition of revenge.....living well! Chilly, I wasn't aware you were an expert on second marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How

How could Beth ring him?.He got her number,but didn't give her his.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Linda

Was nothing but a longtime cheating bitch. He did the only thing he could. Glad he could find his happy ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5719 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...