Cruise to Tahiti

Story Info
Prize winners enjoy their cruise.
1.4k words
4.25
17.4k
14

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

I was so excited when I opened the letter. I had completely forgotten the contest I had entered over six months ago. But I won! A fully paid for month long cruise to Tahiti and back! There were instructions informing me I would be picked up in a limousine two weeks later. It was not necessary for me to pack any clothing -- everything would be supplied if I went on the website and gave them all my measurements. And I could keep everything after the cruise. So, I got my laptop and gave them what they needed. I actually got into an on-line chat with one of their representatives and asked if I could bring my boyfriend. The rep was very nice but told me that, unfortunately, I had been booked in a single cabin and the cruise was fully booked. Oh well. Mike would just have to understand. This was a once in a lifetime opportunity.

I waited anxiously for the departure day. To make things palatable for Mike, I gave him my best blowjob at least once a day during the two-week wait. But he refused to go down on me. He was punishing me for planning to leave him for a month.

The day finally arrived. I was escorted to the limo by a gorgeous driver who held the door open for me. He gave my ass a lot of attention as I climbed in. Classical music was playing on the stereo and there was a bottle of pink champagne on ice. It was about an hour ride to the pier, by which time I had almost finished the bottle.

A little bit tipsy, I got out of the car when the driver opened the door. He smiled at me and told me he hoped I'd enjoy the trip. I liked being treated like a VIP.

I boarded the ship and got into a queue for a COVID test. There were several dozen beautiful girls in the queue but no guys as far as I could see. I finally made it to the examination room. The nurse stuck the straw up my nose and told me to wait. They would have the results in twenty minutes. In the meantime, she put a video on that explained some of the amenities of the ship. I watched it intently.

Twenty minutes later, a doctor showed up and informed me the test was negative. He asked me how I was feeling. I told him I felt a little woozy. I shouldn't have drunk so much of the champagne.

"That's okay honey. You're here to enjoy yourself. Make sure you try our dessert bar tonight. It's fabulous."

As soon as I heard the word 'dessert', An uncontrollable urge to have sex came over me. "Doctor, will you fuck me please?"

In seconds I was on my back, and he was pumping in and out of my pussy. All I could think of was getting fucked hard. After he was done, I felt ashamed and didn't understand why I did that. But I really did enjoy it. And I finished our session by cleaning his cock off with my mouth.

A steward came in to show me to my cabin. He introduced himself as Nick. He looked at the doctor and asked if I was ready.

"Oh yes, she's more than ready. The champagne additive and the subliminal video messages have completely taken hold. She now craves only one thing in life -- cock. She will react appropriately to all the key words and the hand signals. And she is a dream fuck. I think she came three times during the test drive. And she was bucking so hard, I thought the ship was going to capsize. I think this cunt is going to be very popular."

I was about object to being called a cunt when Nick snapped his fingers. Immediately, I was on my knees in front of him an unzipping his fly. I couldn't wait to get his penis in my mouth. I sucked him off and swallowed every bit of cum he shot into my eager mouth. Just a little shame this time but a whole lot more satisfaction.

Nick escorted me to my room and gave me a swat on the ass before leaving. I usually didn't like having my ass swatted, but something about it felt right. Before closing the door he said "Have a good trip Cunt."

I explored the room. In the closet were dozens of skirts and dresses and at least two dozen pairs of shoes. No pants or shorts. The shoes all had at least five-inch heels. The bureau held an assortment of silk, satin and lace undergarments. There were three bikinis. And several pairs of sexy nylons. There was no clothing that didn't scream 'fuck me'. That made me feel strangely comforted.

I found a note next to the telephone.

For Cunt Dianna.

From now on this will be your name. When you introduce yourself you will say "Hello I am Cunt Dianna". If you are introducing yourself to a man, you will ask him what you can do to pleasure him. We want you to enjoy yourself and get your fill of cock during your trip. (Here I started rubbing my clit. I think I am going to enjoy this cruise).

If, you haven't done so already, please open the drawer of the nightstand. (I did as instructed, and gasped at the contents. Butt plugs and dildos and vibrators and lubricating oils.) Take the smallest butt plug and insert in in your ass now. For the length of the journey, you should always have a butt plug in your ass. After three days, go up to the next size and then the largest one three days after that. In seven days, we will have our first anal sex night and we want you to be prepared. Most of our cunts really love taking it up the ass. You are permitted to remove the butt plug for obvious toileting needs, or if another cunt is licking your asshole or if one of our gentlemen wishes to put his cock up your ass.

Please feel free to use the dildos and vibrator whenever you wish. If you wear out the batteries, just ask for more.

Breakfast tomorrow is for cunts only. Dress is bikini (bottoms only). 7 A.M. sharp.

Enjoy your trip Cunt.

I took out the smallest butt plug and spent some time easing it into my ass. I felt a sense of pride once it was finally in.

I went back to the bureau and found a frilly pink baby doll nightie with some ruffled panties to put on. I laid back on the bed and turned on the TV. There were five stations, all showing porn movies. I settled on one showing a girl who looked like me being gang banged by half a dozen guys. I had the vibrator on and was massaging my clit with it when someone knocked on my door.

I opened it and there was a petite Korean girl standing there in a yellow nightie. I recognized her as an exchange student from one of my history classes.

"Hello Professor. I thought I recognized you in the queue. I am Cunt Kwan. I am so thrilled to have won this contest."

"Come in Cunt Kwan. You shouldn't call me Professor. I am Cunt Dianna." It felt quite natural to refer to myself as Cunt.

She bashfully came in and looked at what was playing on the TV. Then she noticed the vibrator on the bed. She looked as if she wanted to say something but didn't.

"Is something on your mind, Cunt Kwan?"

"Cunt Dianna, I'm sorry if I am interrupting. But something has been in my mind since I left the doctor's office. I've never said this to anyone before. But would it be okay if I ate your pussy?"

That brought a smile to my face. "Only on one condition Cunt Kwan. I would like to eat your pussy too."

We spent most of the night licking each other. Our nighties were flung on the floor. Both of had multiple orgasms. I had a strange urge to lick her asshole but I didn't want to remove her butt plug. I became infatuated with pulling her pussy lips apart and inserting my nose and inhaling deeply. I didn't seem to have any inhibitions. And neither did Cunt Kwan. She writhed and stuck her tongue as deep into me as she could. My first lesbian experience was a smashing success! Why hadn't I done this sooner?

We eventually fell asleep in each others arms. I had two fingers in her slit and she had three in mine.