Mind Controlled Whore

Story Info
Her mind may be hers but her body is now under his control.
3.2k words
4.49
41.2k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't move. Backed up against the window in her office which overlooked the city nightlife she stared at the man in front of her. Jacob. He had only uttered one word to her and she was paralysed, unable to move.

"Obey," he said in a deep tone.

She tried hard to move but she couldn't. Her body wasn't moving even though her mind ushered her to do so. And she felt angry at the smirk that crossed over his lips when he realised that whatever plan he had put in place was working.

"Speak," he said.

At that moment, her lips freed from whatever entrapment held them shut. "What have you done to me?"

"I finally found a way to control you Ella," he said as he turned and locked the door to her office. Not that it would have mattered much anyway, considering it was already after 9pm and everyone sane enough had left hours ago.

Jacob and Ella had been office rivals for years. Each pushing to get the vice president promotion that had been on the cards for the last six months. When Ella finally got the promotion, Jacob had turned sour beyond belief, eventually getting fired for reckless and rude behaviour. But now, Jacob had found a way to get payback. A way to control the one person he never could.

"Consider this a type of mind control, Ella. Only to make it more fun on my part, I'm only going to control your body. Your mind will be free to think what you like. I will be controlling some of your speech though. For example, you won't ever be able to tell anyone about this, about me controlling you. I want everyone to think that you're doing this of your free will. Am I understood?"

"Yes master," she blurted out, shocked at what was forced out of her mouth.

"Good. We'll start with you removing your panties."

Ella reached down, unable to control her movements and lifted up her skirt, pulling down her panties. She stepped out of them, holding them in her hand.

"Now use those scissors and cut them up. I don't want you ever wearing panties again."

"Yes master," she said, grabbing the scissor from her desk and taking them to her panties.

She cut them up into small pieces, watching them fall to the ground, completely ruined. Her mind was a whirl of emotions as her body moved of its own accord. She hated Jacob to the core and just when she thought she finally got him out of her life, he was back. Only this time she was fearful of what he would make her do. She didn't even know how he was controlling her but she knew he wouldn't tell. Even though she hated to admit it, he was a smart man.

"Now, cut off your skirt."

"No, please," Ella said as her hand moved the scissors towards her skirt and cut a long line down the middle of her skirt. It fell to the floor while Jacob merely watched, enjoying the sight of her neatly shaved pussy lips being on display.

"Pick it up and cut it to shreds. I don't want it to be usable once we're done."

Ella panicked but her body bent over and picked up the skirt, cutting it into small, tiny pieces. She had no cover below the waist now, with only her top which reached her waist. Her pussy and ass were on clear display and she felt humiliated that she was being made to do this.

"Good girl," he said, moving closer to her and grabbing the scissors from her hands to place on the table beside her. What she wouldn't give to just pick up the scissors and jam it into his heart right now, but she couldn't. Her body wouldn't move without him telling her so.

"Hands on the desk and bend over."

She complied with his commands, placing her hands on the table and bending over. Her ass thrust out behind her, leaving her completely exposed as Jacob came up behind her. "Spread your legs, whore."

Her legs spread, causing the cool air to brush against her as the folds of her pussy separated.

Whack. Jacobs hand came down hard on her ass, causing her to jolt forward from the force. He hit her again and again across the ass as it slowly turned a bright shade of red. The last couple of hits sent a tear to her eye as she fought through the pain. Ella's only desire was to scream out loud for help but only gasps and moans of pain escaped.

"Now get up on the desk, facing the window and spread those slutty legs of yours."

Ella did as she was told, wincing as she sat on the desk and spread her legs. The office looked out upon the night and she was in a corner office which meant the windows were much larger than a normal office. One one side it was a view over some smaller building but the other side faced another building of a similar height which functioned as an apartment building.

She could already see the outline of people in their apartment and the thought that anyone could look over and see her in the position was humiliating. The worst thing was, she was starting to get wet. She turned her head away, not wanting to look at anyone who might be watching her.

Secretly she was getting turned on by Jacobs controlling behaviour and she hated to admit that thoughts of being roughly fucked where already swirling in her mind making her pussy even wetter.

Jacob came in between her legs, nudging them out even further before he grabbed the scissors and brought them to her top.

"Please don't do this Jacob. I have no other clothes."

"Sluts don't need clothes," he said before taking the scissors and cutting down the middle of her top. He didn't cut all the way though, just down enough to the bottom of her bra. From there he snipped her bra and pulled it out of her top. He then proceeded to cut around the bottom of her top so it was now more of a crop top. The cut down the center of her top did almost nothing to hold in her heavy breasts as the corner of her nipples were now on display.

"Tell me the truth. This makes you wet doesn't it."

"Yes master."

"Tell me why it makes you wet."

"The thought of going home half naked and exposing myself makes me wet. The fact that I have no control over my body is causing my pussy juices to leak down my legs."

She gasped. How could she even say that? Was it even true? She wasn't even sure what she felt was her or whether it was Jacob controlling her.

"In case you're wondering," he said, leaning down to her ear. "I haven't made any command for you to get turned on during this. That's all you my little slut."

Her face turned bright red as he trailed his finger down her breast, tugging on her nipple before dragging his fingers across her dripping wet pussy.

"Now, I'm going to film you, while you finger fuck yourself."

"Please don't film me," said Ella but it was too late to be pleading as he pulled out his phone and she shoved two fingers inside of her pussy. She threw her head back in delight. It had been a while since she had touched herself. The stress and overtime at the job didn't leave much for anything else so she soon found herself panting as she rapidly thrust her fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"Don't cum," said Jacob as he walked in front of her, pointing his camera to her heated face before zooming in closely on her pussy as her juices dripped down onto her desk below.

"Please," she begged, desperate for relief as the pending orgasm was held back by his mere command not to cum.

"No, you will not cum tonight in my presence," said Jacob as he put away his phone and pulled her chin up to look her directly in the eyes while her fingers were still furiously thrusting away, unable to reach release.

"Now, in ten minutes you will take those fingers out of your pussy and call a taxi to take you back to your apartment. Make sure it's a rideshare. You will not try to cover anything up. You will get in that taxi with your breasts spilling out of that top and no skirt or panties on.

Once you are in that taxi, you will put your fingers back into your cunt and start fingering yourself again. You will do whatever anyone in that car asks but you will not cum. Once you are back at your apartment, I want you to go out on your balcony and only there will you be free to cum. You'll cum at least four times before you can head back in."

When he was finished with the instructions she was dumbstruck. She couldn't do that. If anyone that she knew saw her she would be branded a whore, it would ruin her. Yet she couldn't fight his controlling voice, and deep down there was a part of her that didn't want to.

"Come and see me tomorrow at this address. 8pm," he said, placing the address in her handbag. And with that Jacob unlocked her office and left, leaving the door wide open as she continued to fingerfuck herself half naked on the desk while overlooking the apartment block next door.

Ten minutes went by slower than anticipated as she continued to finger her sopping wet cunt but eventually when the clock desk turned over, indicating her ten minutes was up, she pulled her fingers so fast out of her cunt that her juices sprayed over the desk and onto the floor.

She desperately wanted to clean it up and cover herself up but her body had its orders as she opened her phone to order herself a rideshare. She could only hope that nobody else wanted a ride this late at night.

Her body moved of its own accord, grabbing her bag from the floor with her keys and purse and as much as she wanted to place the bag in front of her pussy, she instead let it sit on her side as it naturally would. She walked out of her office, her face almost beet red as her heels clicked along the floor with her pussy and ass on display and the top of her breasts close to spilling out of her now crop top.

Making it across the office floor with nobody in sight she pressed on the elevator and it opened. Luckily it was empty. But the hard part was yet to come. She still had to pass the lobby and get into the taxi without anyone stopping her and she knew the security guard who always leered at her would be waiting at the entrance.

The elevator dinged and she peeked her head out. The lobby was empty and she stepped out into it, quickly attempting to cross the lobby to the entrance. She thought she was in luck when nobody was in sight but at the last minute she saw the security guard pop around from the corner, his eyes wide in shock as she ran out of the building half naked.

It was a lucky escape as her taxi was already waiting and she raced to open the taxi door, only eager to be away from the security guard but as she opened the door she was in shock as not only one rideshare passenger was in there but three. Three men. Two in the backseat and one in the front seat along with the driver. All male.

Seeing her half naked state, the man closest to the door stepped out. "It's a bit tight in there, you might be better suited to the middle seat," he smirked.

Her body moved against its will and sat down in the taxi, scooting her body over to the middle seat. It was a tight squeeze as the man got in behind her, now effectively trapping her in the car with four males, all looking at her body.

In her panicked state she forgot her next command but her body was making her well aware of it as her hand moved down between her legs. "No, please," she whispered to herself as her legs spread wider and her fingers thrusted into her cunt.

"Holy shit," said the man in the passenger seat as her face turned away from him but she continued to finger herself.

"Please don't watch me," she said panting. "I can't stop."

"Then don't," said the man next to her, brazenly reaching up to pinch her nipple which was coming out of her top. With his other hand he unzipped his pants, pulling his cock free and giving it a stroke.

"Now why don't you use that pretty little mouth of yours to suck me off."

Her mouth opened in response as her head was forced into his lap and she placed the entire length of his cock in her mouth as he started thrusting in and out. While she was muffled with his cock, another set of hands twisted her body around and she felt a hard cock at the entrance of her pussy, which was still impaled on her fingers as they thrust in and out.

By this point she was desperately needy and horny and the orgasm which had been on edge for the last fifteen minutes was still in need of release. But the command not to cum was there and as much as she tried she couldn't find the release she desired.

The cock at her entrance didn't wait for her to pull her fingers out of her pussy but instead went in alongside her fingers, stretching her wide as she struggled to accommodate both her fingers and his cock. She moaned on the cock in front of her as he pushed in slowly, eventually matching the tempo she set from her own finger fucking.

Both men pounded away at her while the men in the front looked back at her degrading act. She didn't know how long it had been but it couldn't have been long until the cock in her mouth spurted forth a load of semen as the man held her head down so tight that she was forced to swallow it all. Eventually she was let go and she pulled her head back, gasping in relief.

"This is my stop," said the man as he opened the door, put away his cock and disappeared without so much as a thank you or glance in her direction. She felt like a used whore.

"Mine too," grunted the man whose cock was in her pussy. He thrust a couple more times before releasing his load deep into her cunt and pulling out quickly, leaving a trail of cum dripping down her leg.

She lay there exhausted on the back seat as the car started to drive away but she wasn't left alone for long until the man in the passenger seat climbed over the center console and joined her in the back seat.

Immediately he pulled her fingers from her cunt, pushed her on her back and pulled down his pants before shoving his cock directly in her pussy. It didn't take long until he too was on the brink of cumming but instead of cumming in her pussy he pulled out at the last moment, grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face towards his cock.

He sprayed his cum all over her hair and across her face, branding her a whore before the taxi stopped and he hopped out. The taxi kept on moving as she pulled herself upright and sat back in the middle of the cab. Much to her annoyance she couldn't control her body and her fingers went back to thrusting in and out of her pussy.

She moaned on the backseat as the sound of her wet pussy echoed throughout the cab and she tried to avoid the eyes which were staring back at her from the rear view mirror but in reality, it just turned her on more. She couldn't wait until she was home and she could cum. It was all she wanted right now but the cab driver had other ideas.

Just as they stopped in front of her apartment the doors on the back locked and a set of eyes pierced into her from the rear view mirror. "I think you owe me a tip," said the driver. "I want you to come up here and sit that wet pussy on my cock until it's lubricated enough. Then I'm going to shove this giant cock up your arse and you're going to bounce on it until I cum. Is that clear you little whore?"

She nodded, unable to do anything but follow his instructions. After all, Jacob had commanded her to do whatever anyone asked of her. She got up and climbed over the center console and straddled his lap, placing his cock at her entrance. Sitting down slowly she continued to fill her pussy up, lubricating his cock in her pussy juices.

"Now, get up and turn around. Face outwards and shove this cock up your arse."

She did as she was told, turning around in his lap so she was facing outwards where anyone could see her as they remained parked up next to her apartment. Reaching back, she grabbed his cock and positioned it at her entrance.

She had done anal only a few times before and she didn't much care for it so it was hard to get going but eventually she started bouncing on his cock, doing all the work as he merely enjoyed the free fucking.

Her arse was starting to get painful as he was taking a long time to get off but eventually he began thrusting up against her painfully and finally he grunted, releasing his load deep in her arse.

"Now get out," he said, opening the door and practically pushing her out as she scrambled to grab her bag and phone which he threw out next to her. The taxi drove off quickly into the night.

Luck was on her side as she saw no-one as she stumbled up to her apartment on shaky legs, cum covering her face and dripping from her arse and pussy. She was painfully aware of how naked and how much of a slut she looked like as she immediately walked to her balcony opening the sliding doors.

She didn't even clean up or get dressed first as she sat down on a lounge chair on the balcony, legs in the air as her fingers found themselves thrusting inside of her once more.

"Oh fuck. Oh god. Yes!!" she screamed as she found her release when a massive orgasm took over her body, sending waves of pleasures coursing through her as her legs shook in the air.

Moan after moan escaped her lips as another orgasm washed over her. Her body was beyond exhausted when she finished her second orgasm but she still needed two more. Knowing that, she spent the next hour on the balcony, legs in the air as she forced herself to cum twice more, finally collapsing on the outdoor bed with her naked and cum soaked body on display to any neighbours who took their breakfast or coffees on their balconies.