Cruise to Tahiti - Day 02

Story Info
The cruise leaves port.
3.4k words
4.43
9.9k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cruise to Tahiti

Day 2

I woke up the next morning feeling more refreshed and energetic than since I was a teenager. Disappointingly, Cunt Kwan was gone. But her juice was still on my fingers. I brought them to my mouth and licked each finger. The TV was still on and was playing a scene of the two of us in a 69 embrace. I rolled over and caught the scent of her jasmine perfume on the other pillow. I proceeded to hump the pillow until I had an orgasm. This seemed like perfectly normal behavior to me.

I got myself ready for breakfast. I chose a neon pink bikini bottom that was little more than a small parch on a string. Seems I had an affinity for pink. The back string was barely visible between my ass cheeks. I added a pair of 5-inch black stilettoes. I turned quite a few heads as I made my way to the dining hall.

When I arrived at the dining hall, I saw Cunt Kwan sitting with an older but voluptuous woman. I recognized her as the preacher's wife from back home. I couldn't imagine her calling herself Cunt Gretchen. She was so prim and proper in our town. But here she was on a cruise were fucking, cock sucking and taking it up the ass was normal behavior. Amazing that three of us from the same town would be on this cruise. I also noticed a sign in larger red letters that said "Control your urges Cunts. Absolutely no touching below the waist."

I went to go sit with them when a waitress stopped me and told me it was 'assigned seating'. I was escorted to a table for two. My dining mate was a tall slender girl with hair dyed pink and green. She had three piercings in each ear. And one just above her left eye and another in the corner of her mouth, both with gold rings. When she rose to greet me, I saw a shiny silver medallion hanging from her navel. It was shaped like a man's penis. And her nipples were pierced with two barbel shaped adornments.

"Hi, I am Cunt Janelle" she said.

Although I was kind of put off by her appearance, I smiled politely and said "Nice to meet you, Cunt Janelle. I am Cunt Dianna." We were quite a contrast. I had long golden blond hair reaching to the center of my back and at 5"5" dwarfed her by at least 5 inches. I had only two diamond studs in my ears. But at 125 pounds and a 36C-22-38 I knew I had a rocking body.

On several large screens, there were videos of the guests engaged in various activities from the previous night. Cunt Kwan and I appeared several times. There was an awkward silence until a waitress came over. She was dressed in a tight red and black silk corset laced tightly in the back. The bottom of the corset was pulled tightly into her butt crack. She had black fishnet stockings attached by garters to the corset and red stilettoes on.

"How are you beautiful Cunts doing today?"

I was now accustomed to being addressed as a Cunt. I think I was even beginning to like it. I smiled up at her and said, "Fine thank you." Cunt Janelle said the same and added "It's always a good day to be a Cunt." I wished I had said that.

The waitress introduced herself as 'Cunt Ursula' and told us it would be her pleasure to serve us. We ordered and she asked if we had any questions.

I was curious and asked "Cunt Ursula, I thought it was only the guests who were referred to as cunts. Why did you introduce yourself as a cunt?"

"All the females on this ship are addressed as Cunt. The management of the cruise line believes all women are cunts. It's a title to be proud of. And one that bears a lot of responsibility. I'm sure you know how satisfying it is to be a sex toy...I was once a guest on this cruise, and I liked it so much I applied for a job. The interview process consisted of six blow jobs and five fuckings, two up the ass. It was a great experience. I think I clinched it when I had an orgasm when being anally fucked. It's not as good as being a guest. I mean I don't get the fancy clothes and can't participate in the activities and during the day, I'm only allowed to have sex on my break time. But I do get fucked three or four times a night by the male staff members. And getting fucked and sucking cock is what's it's all about, right?"

I answered faster than I thought possible. "Yeah sucking and fucking is a lot of fun. It makes me feel like I have a purpose in life." Cunt Janelle looked at me and smiled. It was then that I noticed the stud in her tongue.

Cunt Ursula took our order and sashayed away with a very pronounced swing of her buttocks. She even bent over once to pick up a napkin off the floor and looked back to see if we were watching. I involuntarily licked my lips and she smiled.

"Nice girl" said Cunt Janelle. I agreed with her.

After a few moments, I couldn't keep the question from my lips. "What's with all the piercings?"

"Well, most of them are just for adornment. A lot of guys seem to like them. They say they make me look like a real slut. And I like being called a slut. The only ones that have a real function are the one in my tongue and the one in my pussy. Guys like feeling the stud on their cocks. And it does heighten the sensation for me when I am sucking or getting fucked. I know they have a piercing studio on board. If you're interested, I would suggest staring with the tongue stud."

I thought about that. Probably not for me. "Did it hurt?"

"Oh yeah, they hurt when they were being done. But I'm kind of a pain slut. The ones in my nipples hurt the most. I almost passed out when they were done. But now they don't hurt at all."

Our breakfast came and we ate and made small talk. When we were done, Cunt Ursula returned and asked if either of would like a muffin. At the word 'muffin' Cunt Janelle and I looked at each other. I could see the lust in her eyes, and I knew I had the same look. She leaned over and kissed me passionately. The felling of her tongue stud gliding over my tongue was extremely arousing. After the kiss, I leaned over and took one of her pierced breasts in my mouth. I sucked on it for a while before moving to the other breast. Cunt Janelle was kneading my own tits. I started my hand toward her crotch but stopped remembering the big sign. But I really wanted to see the stud in her pussy. I told her that and she replied, "It's a long cruise."

We stood up to leave. I looked over to see Cunt Kwan. The preacher's wife was sucking on her nipples. Cunt Ursula rushed over and surprised me by giving Cunt Janelle a passionate french kiss. And told her she should visit the dungeon on the lower level. Then she french kissed me. "You should go up to the pool. With a body like yours, you'll get so much cum in your pussy that you'll be leaking all day."

"Well, you two Cunts have a good, cock-filled day." I loved how everyone was so open about sex on this cruise.

We left together and after we passed the sign warning us to control our urges, Cunt Janelle pulled me towards her and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We swapped saliva and her hands went to my ass, squeezing both cheeks. "You have such a beautiful ass Cunt Dianna. Um, have you ever had a girl eat your ass?"

"Um, no, I've never had anyone eat my ass. But it sounds like it could be fun."

She broke contact. "Well, like I said, it's a long trip. Okay, see you around Cunt." After giving my ass another squeeze, she walked away.

I returned to my room to freshen up. I had decided to take up the waitress' suggestion. I debated putting the bikini top on, but ultimately decided not to. It would be nice to get a tan on my boobs.

I found a lounge chair and laid down. Within minutes a guy was standing in front of me. He was gorgeous but the main thing I noticed as that his cock was tenting his bathing suit. He said hi.

"Hi. I am Cunt Dianna. How may I pleasure you Sir?'

"Well Cunt, you can start by taking off your bikini bottoms. And then spread your legs. You look like you need a good fucking."

I dutifully did as he instructed, and soon he mounted me and began a slow rhythmic use of my pussy. After a while he picked up the pace. I was moaning and enjoying every minute. Soon, he shot his warm cum into me. He finished by pulling out and wiping his cock on my cheek.

"Thank you Sir."

Pretty soon another guy was on top of me and furiously pumping in and out of me. He was a lot rougher than the first guy. But he brought me to climax twice before filling my twat again. I wondered what it said about me that I liked it rough.

I was putting my fingers into my snatch and scooping up cum and transferring it to my mouth when the third guy approached. He put me in a doggy position and boned me for thirty minutes before exploding. By that time, all I could say was 'fuck me, fuck me' over and over again.

With the fourth, the lounge chair collapsed but we kept fucking. After the fifth guy, I couldn't scoop up the cum fast enough. I got up and walked bowlegged back to my cabin. I was leaving a trail of cum behind me. Cunt Ursula sure was right. On the way, a guy snapped his fingers and, of course, I immediately got on my knees and sucked him off, swallowing every bit of his precious juice. I thanked him and returned to my cabin.

There was a note on the bed stand.

'For Cunt Dianna.

We hope you are enjoying your stay.

There is a mandatory indoctrination meeting for all Cunts in the auditorium tonight at 7:30. Dress is short mini-skirt, see-through blouse (no bras!), thigh high white stockings, and, of course, stilettoes. Panties are optional.

We look forward to seeing your gorgeous ass in attendance.'

I loved the personal touch of these letters. And the fact that I didn't have to decide what to wear. They thought of everything.

I took a bubble bath in the large circular tub. I felt the last of the cum leaking out of my pussy. I got out and laid down on naked on the bed. I turned on the TV and there I was sucking on Cunt Janelle's nipples. I was beginning to understand that everything I did was being recorded. That kind of excited me. So, I took out the vibrator and revved it up to pleasure myself and give them some more video material. I was now an exhibitionist.

I had been here less than 24 hours and I had been fucked seven times and sucked two cocks. Not to mention having my first two lesbian encounters. I began to wonder about something and picked up the phone and pushed the button for the front desk.

After one buzz, a female voice came on. "This is Cunt Marcie. How may I help you Cunt Dianna?"

"Um, I was just wondering if there was any kind of records for fucking or sucking on this trip?"

"Oh, what an excellent question. I'll get the answer for you and have them put it in your nightly letter. Are you interested in trying to set the record?"

"I don't know, I was just wondering."

"You don't have to be shy about it Cunt Dianna. I think it's a laudable goal. You really want to be a good Cunt, don't you?"

"Yeah, it's important to me."

"Well, if you're really interested, the day after tomorrow there's a gang bang session. You could pile up a good number of fucks there. Do you want me to sign you up?"

"How does that work exactly?"

"It's held in one of the rooms on the same deck as the Dungeon. It's limited to five Cunts and we already have four signed up. It lasts for eight hours or longer if you want. There are currently eighty-two Masters signed up. Assuming they can each get it up at least three times over that time span, that's, let's see, at least 246 fucks. So even, if you only get the average, that's almost fifty fucks. And people are already talking about what a hot cunt you are. Your performance at the pool today is going to be our featured video tomorrow. So, you'll probably get close to eighty I would bet. Oh, and there's an audience. Should I sign you up for the last spot?"

I hesitated for a moment. But there was only one spot left and I didn't want to miss out. "Yes please."

"Excellent. We'll include some more info in your nightly Cunt Letter."

We chatted for another few minutes, both of us professing how much we loved being Cunts.

Finally, Cunt Marcie said "I have to go now. The manager is here, and he wants to fuck my face. Enjoy your gangbang you lucky Cunt. Oh, one more thing, do you need more batteries?"

"Yeah, sure."

I spent the rest of the afternoon in my cabin. I watched the video of Cunt Kwan and me over and over, masturbating each time I saw her tongue go into my pussy. Once there was a knock on the door, but I didn't answer it. A maid came in and looked at me and licked her lips. "Sorry to interrupt. Here's your batteries. Enjoy yourself."

At around six-thirty I went to the snack bar to get some French fries. I was at the door of the auditorium just before it opened. I was dressed as instructed. I had opted for panties and had on a powder blue thong under short red mini skirt. And a white see-through blouse which my nipples were poking through.

Seating was not assigned but we were instructed to leave a space between ourselves and other Cunts. I saw Cunt Kwan and luckily there was an open seat near her. She was gorgeous in a pleated pink skirt and a white see through top. I hurriedly rushed to the seat, having to pass in front of her to get to it. As I was passing, I raised my skirt to show her my ass. Without uttering a word, she gave it a soft kiss as I went by.

The show soon started. Under a spotlight, a hunky Latino guy was holding a mike.

"Good evening. It's so nice to see all of you beautiful Cunts here. You all look good enough to eat. Think about that. You on your back with your legs spread as some guys licks you into an uncontrollable frenzy. Or some other Cunt, if that's what you prefer."

There were some murmurs from the audience and I stole a peak at Cunt Kwan, who was looking directly at me.

"Now give yourselves a round of applause."

As soon as I heard the clapping, my hand went into my panties and I started rubbing my clit furiously. All the other Cunts were doing the same thing, although some of them had taken the trouble of removing their panties. A few were thrown onto the stage. The MC spoke on for a few minutes but could barely be heard over the gasps and squeals from the audience. I came with a rush and sat back. Looking over at Cunt Kwan, I could tell she was exploding too.

"...and we have a lot of special events planned for you Cunts. Next week we will have our Formal Anal Ball Dance. And we will have an erotic dinner some time. And a slave auction which every Cunt is required to participate in. A French maid dress-up day. And much, much more."

I stretched my legs and put my feet up on the seat in front of me. My panties were very wet.

An hour or so later, the MC was winding up.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Two days from now there will be a gang bang competition. Five wonderful Cunts have volunteered to be fucked by as many guys as they can take. Won't that be fun? Now each contestant should stand up when I call your name."

"Cunt Isabelle." A gorgeous black girl with a stunning ass stood up.

"Cunt Kristen." A Nordic beauty with big tits stood.

"Cunt Antoinette." A small exotic looking girl stood.

"Cunt Suzanne." A girl-next-door type with flowing black hair and freckles stood up.

"And Cunt Dianna." I stood up on shaky legs. Cunt Kwan looked at me and smiled and licked her lips.

"Give them a round of applause." At the sound of the clapping, we all started masturbating again. This time my fingers found their way inside of my slit.

We then were taught and sang a song called "We are the Cunts of the World", similar to "We are the Champions of the World".

After the song, he wrapped it up.

"Now remember Cunts, you are here to enjoy yourselves. There are over a hundred men on board waiting to fuck you in every way. Just one rule -- you're not allowed to say no. But judging from your enthusiasm, I don't think that will be a problem. Just remember to say thank you after you are used. And of course, Cunt on Cunt action is allowed, it's even encouraged...Oh, remember to pick up your souvenir on the way out."

The audience started clapping, leading to another round of masturbation.

On the way out, Cunt Kwan and I exchanged sodden panties. The souvenir was a large metal button with an inscription on it in pink letters. There were several different inscriptions. Mine read 'Doggy Style Please'. It was pinned above my left boob while my right boob got a pinch from the guy handing out the buttons. Cunt Kwan's said 'Use My Mouth'.

There were dozen of guys waiting outside the auditorium. I lost track of Cunt Kwan. A tall blond guy approached me and said "Is that button for real?"

"Um, yes."

He was kind of a chatty guy. He noticed the black thong in my hand. "Are those yours?"

"No, they belong to a friend of mine."

He took the panties and brought them to his nose, smelling Cunt Kwan's essence and the jasmine perfume she liked. I knew what they smelled like, having inhaled them when she gave them to me.

"Hmmm, nice. Is she a good friend of yours?"

"I think so."

"Open your mouth." With that, he balled up the wet panties and pushed them into my mouth. "Now get on all fours so we can see if that button is true."

I assumed the position and he mounted me from behind. I actually squealed when I felt his cock go all the way into my pussy. I had never squealed before in my life. Before I lost all sense of what was happening, I looked around. Almost every Cunt either had a cock in their pussy or their mouth. There were even a few getting spanked. We climaxed at the same time. It was earth-shattering for me, and I thought it was for him also from the amount of cum he shot into me.

When he withdrew, I stood up and removed the panties from my mouth. "Thank you Sir."

I made it back to my cabin And found Cunt Kwan sitting on the floor outside of my door. She had a streak of cum on her upper lip. Somehow, it made her even more attractive. I opened the door, and we wasted no time jumping into bed together. We ravished each other all night long. She was quiet and demure in public but she was a wanton tigress in bed. And I was doing things I wouldn't have even imagined two days ago.