Cruise Turns Fantasy into Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that the deep kiss wasn't going to end quickly.

When she pushed her backside back into my cock I knew it was going to be a good night.

I lowered one hand down to stroke her pussy but found that John had beaten me to it. He was stroking her through her dress and panties.

So, it wasn't just my cock pressed up against her that she wanted when she pressed back against me. She wanted room for John's hand on her pussy, and, I am sure for her to stroke him.

I lowered my other hand down to the hem of her dress and slowly started to raise it. She stiffened then relaxed so I continued the upward journey of her dress without further resistance.

With her dress out of the way I brought my hands around to her inner thighs and started massaging them.

As I raised my hands up towards her pussy I found that John had again beaten me to it.

I continued massaging her inner thighs just below her panty line so that I could feel what John was doing.

It didn't take long before I felt their bodies move to allow his hand to slip into her panties from above.

Almost immediately she stiffened.

"Oh shit, oh shit." As she shuddered and I knew his fingers were stroking her clit.

Once aroused all Sue was interested in was attention to her clit. She much preferred her clit to be touched rather than fingers inside her fuck hole.

"Time to go inside I think." I whispered.

They separated and we went inside.

John immediately started undoing Sue's dress and bra as I lowered her panties. Her pussy was right in front of my face and I could smell her arousal and see the moisture on her lips, no doubt where John had been stroking her.

I had to taste her so I extended my tongue and ran it from her clit to as far as I could go between her legs then back again.

She almost stumbled as my tongue touched her clit and John caught her and lowered her to sit on the bed.

"Take my trousers off."

She undid his belt and zip and as she slowly pulled his pants and underwear down, his hard cock sprang out in her face.

She seemed a little surprised by the size and hardness of it. I thought that his cock springing out like that into her face was one of the sexiest things I had seen.

She looked at me. "Are you sure?"

By now my clothes were also down around my ankles and I was stroking my hard cock.

I took my hand off my cock and let it bounce in mid-air, hard as a rock.

"What do you think?"

With that she slowly started licking the head of his cock like an ice cream. I watched as the tongue circled the ridge, flicked slightly into his pee hole then to the other side as she licked him.

Slowly she sucked the head and a little of his shaft into her mouth. In her cheeks I could see the suction and the movement of her tongue around his cock head and ridge. She grasped the base of his cock with one hand and gently stroked.

That was exactly how she sucked my cock and I could never last long when she did it that way. I was both jealous and excited at the sight of my loving wife enjoying another man's cock.

John looked at me.

"You are a lucky guy. I have never had my cock sucked like this."

He looked down at her and gently prised her head from his cock.

"That was fantastic but it has been so long that I will cum too soon. I want to cum in your pussy not your mouth."

Sue again looked at me for direction.

"John, you go first," as I helped her stand then lie back on the bed and spread her legs wide for his enjoyment.

She looked magnificent. Outer and inner lips fully engorged, clit prominent and the moisture clearly evident as it trickled down to her crack. Even counting the other night, I don't think I had ever seen her so wet or her pussy so puffed up and ready for cock.

He crawled up to her pussy and buried his head between her legs. She moaned and reached down to pull his head into her clit.

I crawled up to her head and offered my cock to her mouth.

She grasped it with one hand and started sucking and licking the head but she was clearly distracted by John's attention to her clit.

On my knees, I looked down to see John's tongue working her clit and lips and the fingers of one hand stroking in and out of her. His face was covered in her juices.

The muscle spasms started and I grinned down at him.

"Get ready, she's about to cum. You better hang on tight."

In only a few moments I saw her stiffen, her legs clasp hard around his head and, with my cock still in her mouth, I could feel her groan around my cock as she came.

John held on as she bucked in orgasm and kept on licking her clit.

She soon pushed him away.

"Too sensitive."

She lay there with legs splayed, catching her breath, pussy looking even more enticing.

I looked at him.

"Go for it. Fuck her."

He crawled up between her legs.

"Come inside." She begged.

I guess after a couple of years without pussy he couldn't help himself he just slid his cock straight in, balls deep.

Both groaned and her eyes rolled back in her head.

They started slowly, working together to get maximum penetration and to get her clit rubbing against him on each stroke.

The speed and hardness of their thrusts slowly increased.

"I'm not going to miss this," I thought to myself as I got down between their legs for a close look at their fucking.

Sue had raised her hips and wrapped her legs around his waist so her cunt was fully spread and exposed.

His cock glistened with her juices as it moved in and out of her. Just as I had fantasised, her cunt lips appeared to grasp at his cock on the outstroke and fully accepted it on the instroke.

I was completely overcome by lust at the sight of such raw sex. My loving wife was, for the moment, no longer my loving wife but just a cunt to be fucked hard by this cock.

Sue started to talk.

"Fuck me John. Fuck me hard. Fuck my cunt."

I couldn't believe it.

"Fuck me John. Fuck Peter's wife hard. Fuck my married cunt. I want to feel you cum inside me."

Almost as an afterthought and obviously directed at me.

"Is that what you wanted to hear you dirty bastard? Turning your wife into a slut?"

"I never believed being a slut would feel so good."

"Fuck my slutty cunt, John, while my husband watches."

Of course with talk like that and the two year drought I soon saw John tense and watched as he emptied into her. She felt his orgasm and held him tightly to her as he came.

Slowly he crawled off her but I stayed where I was. I watched as his cum started to leak out of her as she lay there spread wide.

"That is so sexy," John's voice from behind me as he also admired her just fucked cunt.

"Even better than I imagined," I agreed.

"Stop talking you two and keep fucking me."

Naturally I crawled up and slid straight in. The feeling was intense. So wet and hot and silky smooth. I savoured the moment before I started to move inside her.

Again she kept pace with the thrusting, this time from my cock.

"Well husband, how do you like having a slut for a wife? Do you like my just fucked cunt?"

"His cock felt fantastic. He filled me and stretched me and I felt him fill me with his cum."

"Come on you bastard fuck me. Treat me like a slut. Now that you have a slut wife, FUCK ME."

I did so and of course didn't last long at all.

My balls emptied into her as she clung to me as she had done John.

I slipped out of her and leaned back to look at her cunt. Two loads oozing out of her was a sight to be seen. I lay back on the bed to catch my breath.

John was at the foot of the bed slowly stroking his cock having clearly enjoyed watching me fuck my wife.

"Do you mind?" he asked clearly indicating my wife's open cunt.

"Please," I answered.

He lay on his back, very erect cock pointing skyward.

"Come over here," to her.

She climbed on top and I nearly popped my cork again as I watched two loads of cum drip out of her onto his cock and balls.

She reached down, took his cock in her hand, stroked it to lubricate it with our combined cum and slowly guided him into her.

This time they took more time with Sue taking control.

Again I got down between their legs to witch his glistening cock slide in and out of her cunt.

She looked back at me as she rode him.

Showing off for me, she reached back with both hands, spread the cheeks of her backside and her pussy lips and slowly stroked the full length of his cock in and out of her soaked cunt.

"Like it?"

"Love watching his cock sliding in and out."

She smiled down at me. "I don't know why I waited so long to do this."

"I've never felt so sexy and slutty. I am slutty aren't I?"

"Yes, you are my slut. Even though you have someone else's cock in your cunt." I laughed.

She went back to concentrating on John's cock and fucking him.

They pounded each other until I heard her say.

"I'm going to cum. Kiss me while I cum."

I got up on my knees and kissed her hard as she clung to me. She stiffened and I felt her groan deep in her throat through the kiss as she came.

She continued to cling to me and kiss me as John increased the speed and strength of his fucking. She was clinging to me so tightly I could feel every stroke of his fucking through the movement of her body. He soon came again and grunted loudly as he thrust into her one last time.

We rested briefly then Sue and I went to get up and leave.

"Don't go. Stay for the night. This is a king bed. We will all fit.

So we all lay down, Sue in the middle, and drifted off.

**

I woke the next morning completely disorientated.

I could feel movement of the bed and moaning.

I slowly opened one eye to see Sue lying beside, but a little away from me, and John between her legs clearly fucking her hard. The moaning was coming from her.

She had her eyes closed so I gently got up on one elbow, leaned over and started to kiss her.

Her eyes flew open in surprise but she relaxed when I kept on kissing her.

"You don't mind?" as she broke the kiss.

"Not at all, my little slut," remembering the previous night's activities.

I looked at John. "Finish her off mate. Give my little slut the fucking she deserves."

He grinned back increased his pace and did just that as I held her hand and kissed her again when she finally came.

**

Needless to say we spent the rest of the cruise together.

Nights were spent in his cabin fucking Sue.

With each fucking she seemed to want more and her loudness and dirty talk increased.

Eventually we had to part ways.

At the airport lounge on the way home, she looked at me seriously.

"I hope you don't think any less of me but I loved our time together with John."

"Not at all. It was all my Christmases come at once."

"I never thought you could be so slutty. I loved watching you fucking. In fact I don't love you less, I love you more for opening up and being so honest about your inner slut."

"Things are going to be very quiet in the bedroom with no John."

She looked up at me shyly. "John told me he has more holidays due and he can fly out any time. I told him to come whenever he can."

I smiled, leaned over and gave her a great big kiss and hug.

"That's my girl."

**

12