All Comments on 'Cruise Turns Fantasy into Reality'

by peterheer51

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I might, MIGHT, given the right incentives, agree to double-teaming my wife with another guy, but there's NO way that I would watch the two of them alone. I don't know who's eating the cream pie, but it wouldn't be me!

\

A MINIMUM condition would be that we then have a threesome with another woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story !

Ray RobertsRay Robertsabout 2 years ago

This story covers a lot of mens dreams, well told with a happy ending. Simply put there is nothing so erotic as having a stud join a seasoned couple and everyone joining in the fun. Certainly worth the 5* I have given it!

Sequence123Sequence123about 2 years ago

How come are all bad reviews by "Anonymous" who has never published a story?

Regularguy414Regularguy414about 2 years ago

My wife and i loved this hot and well told story! Loved the detail and the way it seemed to put us there. Thank you for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your writing has gotten me very wet, I have enjoyed many of your stories tonight.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

No cuck tag for this cuck story.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 2 years ago

Inspirational and so hot. Maybe useful as instructional as well. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Hope there is a follow up.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy story, thank you.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Nicely written and very hot! I esp. liked john and the wife playing with each other under the table at the show. One small criticism ( and this may just be me-- but I doubt it), He obviously loves his wife and sharing her, but it is abusive to call her a slut.

Wife4MMFWife4MMF11 months ago

Oh I really really love this story. I could imagine very moment. Every emotion. Every sensation!!

OGHMNWOGHMNW10 months ago

A Wonderful Hot Erotic story! The completion of his shared fantasy by his wife and John during the cruise was tastefully done. Sue obviously felt sorry for John at first likely due to being a widow. Then as she was being seduced felt guilt for allowing John to touch her. After having been shared several times it’s now obvious that she has developed some feeling for John and enjoys her being shared. Thank You as we actually will be leaving for a 3 week cruise in a few days.

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver28 months ago

Truly beautiful, we are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples experimented in the lifestyle like this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Experiences by a couple, who are in total agreement are very tantalizing. Especially if they both agree on the person they both want to play with. The close friendship they both developed with John seems to be the key to their closeness in the bedroom. What couples do on the cruise is very enticing and leads to great friendships on the long run. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Damn i love that scenario, my wife and I used to play with others and i loved seeing another cock slide into her, unfortunately at the time I had erectile dysfunction and couldn't go sloppy second but enjoyed licking her clean a few times. Since then i have had the problem fixed with a pump up prosthesis fitted, so stays hard until I let it down. Another unfortunate thing is that my wife won't play with others anymore so i still can't get sloppy seconds or thirds. So it remains a major fantasy of mine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterheer51@peterheer51
My favoured genres' are Loving Wives and Incest/Taboo, particularly the conversion of the innocent to cock hungry sluts. My stories will reflect this. Most will be fantasy, some will be true and some will be based on truth. I concentrate on the fucking and the lead up to it. P...