Cruising Port Beach

Story Info
Gay cruising on nude beach has its rewards.
1k words
4.36
18.7k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Tags: Faggot, Gay anal, Bareback, Bull, big cock

Port beach nudist area is one of only a couple of designated clothing optional beaches in our state.

I like to go there to soak up some sun, and check out the local gay cruising scene.

Port beach is renowned as a gay cruising area, because, from the beach, you can gain easy access into the dunes for some privacy.

I was there last week, walking along the beach, looking for some action.

I spotted a well built guy, about mid 30s, he was built like a wrestler, big, heavy, solid shoulders, and small waist. His legs were like tree trunks. As you would expect on a nudist beach, he was naked

He was leading a young slim guy up into the dunes.

The young guy can't have been more than 20 years old. He was also naked

I wanted to see where this went, so followed at a discreet distance.

As I came through the saddle between two dunes I was surprised. In a gap off to the left of the saddle, I saw the two guys I had followed. They hadn't wasted any time. The big guy had the young guy bent over and was pumping his big, hard cock into him.

With each thrust into his small body the younger guy would screw his eyes shut tight and form his mouth into a big, but silent "OOOHHHH!"

Suddenly a deep baritone voice behind me scared the shit out of me.

"I love watching my brother totally destroy some little faggots arse, and leave it gaping." He said "Almost as much as I like destroying some faggots arse, myself."

I spun around and looked at him. He was his brothers brother alright. Big, heavy set, solid shoulders and narrow waist. The two of them looked identical, but the one behind me had the bigger cock. I'm sure his cock was at least another inch longer than his brother, and also with a wider girth

"Watch them," he said. Indicating his brother and the younger faggot.

I turned to watch his brother and his young faggot again.

His brother was like a big bull, thrusting his full length into the younger guy again and again.

I noticed the faggot was leaking cum almost constantly. Obviously getting his prostate totally milked by the big cock pumping against it. The look on his young face was one of pure ecstasy.

I could understand what he was feeling. I get the same totally orgasmic feeling when I'm being fucked.

I felt the bull behind me put his hand on the back of my neck.

I knew what he wanted, and I was already starting to bend, even before I felt him starting to push me down.

I felt his big cock starting to probe between my arse cheeks, looking for my entrance.

I felt his cock head nudge up against my puckered hole, and he must have felt it too.

He thrust forward, with one hard thrust I felt myself filled with about half of his big, thick cock.

I screwed my eyes shut tight, and opened my mouth in a big silent "OOOHHH!" Just as the faggot in front of me had done. "OOOHHH, FUCK!"

He withdrew till only his cock head was lodged inside my sphincter, then thrust forward again. Hard enough to push all of his big cock deep inside my arse hole.

I felt his pubic bone press against the top of my butt crack, and his balls press hard against mine.

"OOOHHH," My eyes were screwed shut and all I could manage was a big silent "OOOHHH," again and again.

My bull pulled back, then thrust back into me again, and again, and again.

I looked down. My dick was leaking a constant stream of cum, caused by the stimulation my prostate was getting from his big cock.

I looked at the couple in front of me. They were still going. The young faggot's dick had stopped leaking cum. He was totally drained of all he had.

His bull was getting close. His movements becoming more jerky, less coordinated.

He threw his head back and roared his release. Shaking and jerking as he pumped his seed into the faggot.

The brother fucking me was still going strong.

Filling me again and again with his big cock. My constant stream of cum still leaking out of me.

My orgasmic state going on and on as I felt my prostate getting constantly pumped.

Eventually my stream dried up. I did not have a single drop of cum left in me.

I was exhausted. If it wasn't for him holding me up by my hips and his cock inside me, I would have slumped to the ground.

Eventually, he could contain his lust no longer. He roared his release just as his brother had done.

I felt him thrust the full length of his cock deep inside my arse one more time, and with it deep inside me, I felt it pulse and jerk, as he ejaculated his load deep into my arse. Filling me with his cum until he was totally drained and had nothing left to give me.

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Thanks faggot, You are a damned good fuck."

He withdrew his cock from my arse and let me sink to my knees on the sand. I was too weak to stand.

Looking across at the other two I noticed that the young guy was also on his knees in the sand.

The two bulls started to walk down the dunes back to the beach. Nudging and jostling each other. Obviously congratulating each other on a job well done.

The other faggot and I slowly stood up and started to follow them down the dune to the beach. Both of us with cum trickling down our thighs from our thoroughly destroyed and gaping arse holes.

I wondered if he was thinking the same thing as me. I was thinking I would like to meet the big brothers again, real soon.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers