Cruising Port Beach Again

Story Info
Gay cruising on a nude beach again has even more rewards.
2k words
4.55
10.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Tags: Gay anal, Bareback, gay oral

After my last visit to Port Beach I was keen to get down there again.

If I was lucky I might get to meet the two big brothers that were there last time.

Between them they had destroyed my butt and the butt of another young faggot who was here that day. The brothers had made sure that the two of us were so totally fucked that we couldn't stand up. I was definitely up for doing that again.

Only one way to find out what was on offer, and that would be to get my naked butt down there and look, and this afternoon that is what I was doing. I grabbed my keys, and my bag, and headed for Port Beach.

I was just walking along the beach, my clothes and towel in my bag.

With Port Beach being a nudist beach the only thing I was wearing was a hat to shade my eyes.

The beach is not too big, only about 500 yards long and 40 yards wide. After crossing the 40 yard beach, you were in the sand dunes which went back a few hundred yards to the coast road beyond.

The dunes were covered with a mix of coastal grasses and low coastal shrubbery, which all helped to make the area a private and discrete place for the many gay guys who liked to cruise down here.

The people that frequent the beach are a pretty broad mix. Both men and women, and occasionally, even families. There were old people, young people, and all ages in between.

Because of the broad mix of people, you had to exercise a bit of discretion when slipping back into the dunes, but it wasn't too difficult, especially at the northern end, since most other people tended to congregate at the south end of the beach where the car park was.

I had walked about 400 yards up the beach, and only had about a hundred left to go before I reached the rocky headland at the end of the beach.

I looked up, and there in front of me, I saw the two brothers together.

One nudged the other, "isn't that the little faggot you fucked last time we were down here?"

The other brother looked at me a bit more closely. "Fuck, it is too," He said.

"Hey faggot, nice to see you again." He walked towards me. "Would you be up for round two?"

"I'd like that," I said enthusiastically.

"Your keen!, Was I that good?" Asked the guy who fucked me last time.

I winked at him.

The three of us walked back into the dunes. I was looking forward to this. I would have both brothers to myself. "I'm Karl." said the one who had fucked me last time. "That's Sven."

"I'm Mark" I told them.

We walked back far enough into the dunes to be out of sight of the beach. There was a small depression where two dunes met. The entrance to the depression was partially screened by some of the coastal shrub, so we would be well out of sight unless somebody actually came into the depression. If somebody did that it would be pretty clear what they were there for.

Sven put his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me towards him.

I was expecting him to bend me down, but he surprised me. He actually continued to pull me towards himself until his face met mine. He kissed me. I pulled back. This was not what I was used to, most guys just want to fuck and get away as quickly as they can. It is as if gay cruising is somehow a sort of dirty little secret.

Sneak off into the bushes, fuck a little faggot and then run away.

I guess for some guys it might be like that, they might be married, and their wife doesn't know.

Like me, My wife doesn't know, and I would be headed straight for the divorce courts if she found out. Ironically, my heterosexual sex drive is actually quite low and it is the stimulation I get from being fucked by a guy that sends me home to fuck her.

I also have a friend who is in a totally different situation. His wife knows that he likes to fuck men. He has a much higher sex drive than her and she is happy for him to unload the excess somewhere else, as long as her needs are not neglected.

"You don't like to kiss?" Sven asked me.

"Sorry, It was just unexpected." I told him. "Most guys I meet don't want to kiss another man."

"You will find that those guys are in it just for the sexual gratification." Sven said "Karl is like that. He just wants to fuck you, he doesn't want to kiss you."

He pulled me towards himself again and captured my mouth with his.

It was a strange contrast. His lips were soft and sensual, but his kiss was hard and demanding.

It actually felt really nice. He was sucking my bottom lip, then I felt his tongue probing against my lips looking for entry to my mouth. I parted my lips and allowed his tongue to slip into my mouth.

He explored my mouth with his tongue and then started to suck on my tongue. I returned the kiss, sucking his tongue, and exploring his mouth. It still felt strange. I was not used to kissing another man. Not that I was complaining. It was a very sensual kiss.

I was so engrossed in the kiss that I had forgotten about Karl standing behind me.

Until I felt his hands on my waist, and his big thick cock pressing gently against my butt cheeks.

"You are supposed to share, you know" he whispered in my ear.

I turned around and offered him my mouth. He wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and said "I'm not Sven, He likes to kiss the boys, I don't!"

"see, I told you," Sven said "He is not gay like us, He just likes to fuck."

Karl guided my head down, He did like to be kissed, just not on the mouth.

That was OK, I was happy to kiss him there. I planted a big, wet, juicy kiss on the head of his cock.

Then without any hesitation I sucked his big cock into my mouth. Sucking on the head until he moaned his pleasure. I licking my way down his shaft towards his impressive ball sack. His ball sack was much too big to fit in my mouth, so I started working my way back up to the head and engulfing it again with my warm, wet mouth.

I felt his hand on the back of my head, and felt him slowly increase the pressure. Knowing what he wanted I started to slide my mouth down the length of his cock until I felt it touch my throat.

Then I swallowed and pushed forward to take his big cock deep down my throat.

I breathed deeply through my nose which was now pushed up against his pubic hair. I started to hum.

Karl groaned, "OH, FUCK. You are one amazing cock sucker, If you don't stop I'm going to cum straight down your throat."

I stopped and eased back off his cock. I wanted to save that for somewhere else.

I turned to Sven, "Would you like me to kiss your mouth or your cock?" I asked him.

He wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and gently bent me downwards.

I took the head of his cock in my mouth and sucked it deep until it touched the back of my throat.

Then without hesitation I swallowed and sank the entire length of his cock down my throat.

Then I starting to hum. "Oh Fuck, Karl, This guy is amazing." he groaned "His butt is yours. I want his mouth."

Music to my ears.

Karl has a bigger cock than Sven and I am a self confessed size queen.

I have always loved having a big cock deep in my butt, and I prefer sucking smaller ones because they are easier to swallow.

I sucked hard on Sven's cock, sliding my mouth up and down it's length. Suckling on the head, like a big lollipop. Sven was moaning with pleasure.

Karl was nestled against my butt. I could feel the length of his cock pressed into the crease of my butt cheeks. I heard the squirt of the lube bottle and felt the cool liquid dribble onto my butt and ooze between my butt and his cock. Karl started to slide his cock up and down the crack of my butt and over my puckered little man pussy.

Once he was fully hard, he eased back so he could line his cock up with my puckered anus. Then he pushed himself in a few inches with the first thrust. I would have yelped out loud if it wasn't for his brothers big cock down my throat. Karl was holding my hips with his big hands. He eased back a couple of inches, then surged forward and in one push, planted the full length of his big cock deep inside my rectum. That time I would have cried out loud if I hadn't had Sven's cock in my mouth.

"You like that, faggot?" asked Karl, "Like my big cock deep in your man pussy?"

What could I say? "MMMPH, MMMHHMM"

I kept sucking Sven's cock, while Karl fucked me hard and deep.

I could feel my prostate and balls starting to empty themselves. That is why I like the big cocks so much. They put the pressure right where I need it, which allows me to have a totally hands free orgasm. My cum was streaming out in a constant flow, onto the sand.

It felt amazing, a steady ongoing orgasm that just didn't stop.

I notices Sven was starting to move erratically, he was jerking and his cock was starting to throb.

I eased him out of my throat and started sucking him with my mouth. I wanted to taste his cum in my mouth and on my tongue, not have him shoot it straight down my throat. I sucked him hard and used my hand to massage his balls. "Oh Fuck, Suck me Mark, I'm ready to cum, God, you suck so fucking good."

That was all he managed to say. After that all he could manage was unintelligible groans and grunts, as his body jerked and he filled my mouth with his cum. I swirled his cum around in my mouth, tasting it, savoring it. It was smooth, creamy, a little salty and a little sweet. Delicious. I swallowed all of it. Then opened my mouth to show him that it was gone.

Karl was still filling my butt with his big cock, but from the grunts and moans, I knew he was close.

I tightened up my sphincter and held it tight. "OH,FUCK!" Karl almost screamed, "FUCK, YES!"

I felt his cock start to jerk and throb as he ejaculated deep inside me. His big hands holding my hips back tightly against his, as he filled me with jet after jet of his cum.

"Oh Fuck," I said "That feels so good."

Karl was drained, not a drop of cum left in him. He slowly withdrew his cock from my butt.

Sven was drained, I had sucked every drop of cum out of him, and swallowed every drop.

I was drained, I had dribbled all my cum onto the sand with a totally hands free orgasm.

I guessed it was time for us all to run away, but Sven had a different idea.

He dropped to his knees in front of me and sucked my limp, drained cock into his mouth and sucked it clean. "We can't have you wandering down the beach with your cock covered in cum, can we?"

He stood back up, and we all strolled back through the dunes, and headed back along the beach.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers