Daddy's Secret

Story Info
Mario has a secret for daddy.
3.5k words
4.65
28.5k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2023
Created 03/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really needed this relaxing Saturday afternoon. I had an ice cold beer and a bowl of chips out on the coffee table, and was halfway through one of my favorite action movies. The apartment was finally empty, and the quiet was so refreshing to me. My teen daughter was out shopping with my ex-wife. The doorbell scared me half to death. Who could that heck could that be?

I very reluctantly got up and answered the door. It was Mario, my daughter's friend. They had been in high school together for the past few years, and were about to graduate. Mario usually biked over and hung out after school.

"Woah, you're soaking wet!" I said, trying not to stare.

He quickly came in and closed the door behind him. He was really soaking wet, his tight blue T-shirt clung to his chest. His curly blonde hair was disheveled by the rain. He looked like a soaking wet puppy.

He quickly peeled his soaking wet shirt off revealing his toned chest and six pack abs. His body so was hairless so masculine yet so smooth. I was so jealous. I was old fat dad, who hadn't worked out in years.

. "I'll grab you a towel and something dry to wear," I said, trying hard not to stare at this half naked beauty in my doorway.

I quickly went to get him a dry T shirt from my drawer. I grabbed him an old T shirt that I figured would somewhat fit him.

I came back to give him the T shirt and a dry towel. Now he was completely naked with his wet clothes in a puddle on the floor. I couldn't believe how big it was. It hung off him like a small tree branch.

"Oh shit, sorry!" I was turned bright red. I went back to my room to grab him a pair of boxers.

When I came back to give him the boxers and he was facing the other way. All he was wearing was the T-shirt I gave him. His ass was so toned and hairless I was trying not to drool. I wanted to touch every part of him so badly. I almost wanted to blurt out I was into guys to see his reaction

I pretended to look away as he put on the dry boxer shorts. I really hoping he didn't catch me sneaking a second peek. If he wasn't eighteen I would be so nervous about having this half naked stud alone in my house. He didn't talk much, but I didn't really care. He was fun to look at.

I threw his soaking wet clothes in the wash, doing my best not get hard. Mario sat down on the couch and waited for me.

His hair was finally dry and I could see his adorable smooth young face. His blue eyes and his dirty blonde hair went so well together. He was such a stud but somehow had such a feminine look about him. His thin pink lips begged for me to kiss him.

He finally broke the awkward silence, "Thanks for the dry clothes."

"Anytime," I replied, trying to focus on my movie.

I couldn't stop thinking about his cock, which I could now see through his shorts. He must have been cold because I could see his hard nipples poking through the shirt I gave him.

"So when's Jesse going to be home?" He could tell I was a bit annoyed at him interrupting my movie.

"She left about an hour ago, but I think they're having lunch and doing some shopping, probably an hour or more." I bit my lip and tried not to drool.

Mario seemed disappointed, but now that I saw him naked I wasn't sure I wanted him anywhere near my teenage daughter.

"Hey could I ask you something?"

I reluctantly pushed the pause button, and turned towards him. "It's really hard for me to talk about this my parents about it."

"Please don't mention this to anyone, not even Jesse."

"What's up?" he really got my attention.

"Ever since I was younger, I'm been really curious about guys." I kind of suspected Mario over the years but wasn't sure. Now that he was eighteen it was a little bit less uncomfortable for me to be noticing how hot he was.

"On my football team I sometimes catch myself staring at the naked guys in the locker room."

"It is ok man, don't be embarrassed it's nothing to be ashamed of," I reassured him.

"A few times when I was a teenager, my parents would go out at night and my friend and I would fool around, we would blow each other and give each other hand-jobs while watching porn," Now I was hard as a rock. The thought of Mario and another guy together really got me going.

I didn't want to tell him but that's exactly what I used to do as a teenager. I also didn't want him to know I was hard as a rock just thinking about him with another guy. "What about girls?" I casually asked him.

"I would sneak around with guys, guys give way better head." We both laughed at his comment.

. He was almost in tears. He leaned forward and He hugged me for what felt like an eternity, I could feel his tears on the side of my cheek as I hugged him back.

"I'm so happy I could tell you," I smiled, and hugged me tight. I felt like such a pervert, he was so much younger than me. He could have easily been my kid.

I grabbed a tissue off the TV table and wiped his tears. He pulled away from me for a minute. I leaned forward and kissed him softly. I kissed him again this time more passionately. I could feel our moist tongues touch as we made out. I smiled and pushed my hands higher up his smooth inner thigh.

I slowly reached further up his thigh and it into his boxer shorts, he was so hard. I gently caressed his huge swollen cock through the shorts. He was still shaking a bit. Our warm tongues collided into a warm wet bliss.

He stopped for a second

"When did realize you were into guys?" I wasn't sure how to answer his question, but now he knew my secret.

I paused for a second trying to remember. "I had a friend who taught me how to jerk off, I sucked him off a bit, can't remember but I was definitely too young."

He slowly pulled the shorts down to the floor, exposing his huge throbbing cock. I kissed him again on his lips, and stroked his smooth cock gently up and down, rubbing my index finger gently on the tip.

Next thing I knew he was sitting on me, with one leg on each side of my waist. I loved how enthusiastic and horny he was. I grabbed his naked ass tight while we kissed. I could feel his hard cock pressing against mine. I pulled his shirt over his cute blond curly hair, and I started to gently lick his hard pink nipples. He moaned as I bit them over and over again.

He pulled my shirt up over my head exposing my stocky hairy dad belly. We pressed our bare chests together and continued kissing. I squeezed his ass hard, and he moaned with pleasure. I spread his toned ass cheeks apart, and I teased my finger just near his asshole. "Fuck, that feels good daddy," he whispered in my ear. It was weird having him call me that, but it somehow made me harder.

I could feel myself getting even harder as I slid my finger gently into his virgin ass while we kissed. He reached his hand down between my legs, and I popped the button open on my shorts exposing my hard circumcised cock. He could feel the bit of pre-cum on my purple cock with his thumb as he gently toyed with the tip. We stroked each other's cocks gently up and down as we kissed. He stood and bent forward. I spread his ass-cheeks apart, and licked in and out of his ass. He turned around making me gag up and down on his massive cock. I could see my saliva dripping onto the floor from the tip of his cock.

. I reached up and gently squeezed his little pink nipples as I sucked him harder. He pulled my head close to his cock that I started gagging on him. I could barely get close to his massive balls. I could feel his knees shaking as I teased the tip of his cock in and out of my mouth.

He took his cock out of my mouth rubbed it all over my face, lips, and cheeks but refused to let me have it again. He teased his cock into my mouth just a little and pulled it in and out, over and over again. I grabbed his ass tight and pushed my mouth hard on his cock, this time he wasn't going to get it back. He loved it! I gently pushed a finger deep between his ass-cheeks playing just outside his clean shaven asshole.

I stood up and pushed my shorts down to the floor. My hairy chest and dad beer belly pressed against his cute toned body. Our tongues melted and out hard swollen cocks and pressed together.

. His cock was still dripping with all my saliva. I pulled him very close, and I grabbed his ass cheeks tight. I spun him around and stood behind him. I pressed my sweat body against his back. He could feel my hard cock pressed between his ass cheeks, he leaned all the way back and whispered in my ear, "Please be my daddy today."

. I continued stroking his cock, while I kissed the back of his neck. I gently pushed my cock into him and whispered in his ear, "Here's a little preview sonny boy." He gasped with pleasure. He knew how bad I wanted to take his tight virgin ass.

I took his hand and led him upstairs to my bedroom. If I was going to take his virginity, I would have to prepare him properly. He lay on his belly, and I spread his cheeks apart with my hands. I teased my tongue in and out of his tight virgin asshole.

I stuck my tongue in and out of his ass over and over again. I squeezed his ass so hard that I could see my handprints on him. I reached into the nightstand and grabbed some a small dildo and a container of lube. I put some lube on my finger and slid it in and out of his tight asshole.

. He face pressed hard into my bed. I did it again, gently at first and then a bit further and faster into his asshole. I wanted him good and ready for me. "More lube" he muttered as I slid another finger deep inside him. I put a little bit of lube on the dildo and gently slid it in and out of his ass. He moaned with pleasure as I kissed him softly behind the ear.

. "Go on your back," I demanded.

I spread his legs open and slowly sucked on his cock, doing my best to fit the whole thing in my mouth. I needed him nice and relaxed for his daddy. I gently pushed the lubed up dildo in and out of him. The combination me slowly sucking his cock, while gently shoving a dildo in him really got him going.

Now it was his Daddy's turn. I lay flat on the bed, and his eager asshole knew exactly what I wanted. I couldn't believe how good he was at giving head. I pushed his head up and down and shoved my cock in out of his mouth.

"Are you going to come?" he asked, pausing for second. A string of saliva fell from his mouth onto my hairy swollen balls. I didn't answer his question. I just took his head and pushed him up and down on me. He was getting tired, so he took the lube and stroked me up and down.

He got on top of me, and slowly squatted up and down on my hard swollen cock. I put a little bit more lube on the tip of his cock and jerked him off to help him relax. I could tell he was in pain, but he knew he wanted it. It seemed to work. I added a bit more lube and he slowly rode me. I couldn't believe how tight he was.

He leaned forward and kissed me passionately, as I slowly teased my lubed up cock deeper inside him, grabbing his ass tight. I shoved his head into the pillow next to me, and pulled him closer; shoving my cock as far into him as it would go. My cock wasn't long, but it was definitely thick.

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, and tasted his tongue on mine pushing my cock slowly up and down deep inside him.

I grabbed his ass cheeks apart again and started to go a little bit faster.

I reached between his ass cheeks and could feel my swollen lubed up cock ready to explode, I started to go a little bit faster. Just as I was about to explode he got off me, and got on his hands and knees.

I grabbed his both his sides hard. He turned back and smiled at me as I slid my cock gently in and out of him. I shoved my cock in him and really started to fuck his hot little ass. He could barely handle it, and I felt like I was going explode soon.

"Fuck me daddy!" He begged. I pulled his curly hair and fucked as hard as I could. "Ouch, it's too much for me", he declared. I slowly pulled my lubed up cock out of his tight asshole.

I shoved my cock harder his hot little mouth. I was moaning with so much pleasure. He stopped sucking me for a minute and gently nibbled on my hairy nipples.

I grabbed both my ankles, exposing my tight hairy asshole to him. He didn't even need to ask, he knew it was time to switch. He couldn't resist and slowly pushed his massive cock inside me. I stroked my cock up and down, trying to distract myself from the pain. I wrapped my legs around his hot body and pulled him closer while we kissed passionately. I could feel his sweat dripping off his hair onto my bearded face.

"Do you want to fuck your daddy?" I begged him. I got up on all fours exposing my hairy dad ass to his hungry pre-cum cock. He added a lot of lube, and slowly pushed inside me. I decided I was going to take it, no matter what.

First he went slowly. Teasing his cock in and out of me, I turned to look at him moaning as he pushed inside me. He grabbed both sides of my sweaty body and started really fucking me. I forgot how much energy eighteen year olds have.

I gasped with pleasure, and grabbed onto the headboard. I could barely handle his massive cock. I had to face him while he fucked me just to see the look of pleasure on his hot face. The pain and pleasure was incredible. I was moaning so loud, I knew he wouldn't last much longer.

I knew he was going to come soon, but I didn't want him to just yet. I turned around and sucked his cock as quickly as I could. I loved tasting his pre-cum mixed with my ass. I pushed his hot body flat on the bed, and went on top of him. I soaked his swollen cock with lube and gently rode up and down on his cock. This time I was in control. It hurt like a bitch, but I closed my eyes. Daddy had to be strong.

He reached forward and stroked my throbbing cock while he fucked me. He knew I was about to explode. But Mario wanted more. I leaned forward on top of him, and he fucked me until I really couldn't handle anymore. I had to get off, I was in pain.

I pushed Mario on his back, grabbed his ankles and pushing his legs up to his chest. "Go slower this time," he begged. He started jerking his cock up and down. He wanted me to cum in him. I stuck a pillow under his ass, and gently pushed my cock deep inside him. "Please Cum in me daddy!" He begged. I fucked him again but much slower this time. I gently pushed in and out of him.

"Let me ride you again," Mario begged. I stroked his swollen cock while I gently fucked his hungry teenage hole. I had no idea how it was taking me this long to cum. He rode me so gently, so smoothly, it was perfect.

I grabbed his ass hard and went a bit faster in him. He leaned forward on my sweaty chest. I pulled him close and we made out while I really started to fuck him. The bed shook back and forth, and the headboard smacked hard against the wall. His hard cock rubbed back and forth on my sweaty belly.

I moaned as I shoved my cock deep in his ass and exploded, pinching his nipples hard as I shot my load deep into him. I could feel my warm come go inside deep inside him. Our tongues stayed locked in place and as we kissed as I could feel myself coming and coming and coming some more. Mario slowly got off me, and made sure to suck me dry, every last drop. It was the best orgasm I ever had in my life.

I was in heaven, and my cock was still throbbing. Now it was Mario's turn to finish. I quickly got on my knees my mouth begging for Mario's hot goo. I could see my post -cum dripping onto the floor.

He stood over me, stroking himself in and out of my mouth. He started jerking himself off faster while I gently played with his balls. Mario shoved his cock deep into my mouth. I was sure he was going to explode in my mouth. His face was so hot and red with excitement.

I could taste a string of pre-cum from the tip of his cock. He took his cock out of my mouth. "Lie on your back at the edge of the bed." He ordered me.

I quickly got on the bed and lay on my back, expecting him to finally come in my mouth. He pushed my legs back towards my chest, and quickly shoved his cock in me. "I wanted to finish in my Daddy." He put a lot of lube on his huge swollen cock, knowing I could barely handle him.

I grabbed my ankles fully exposing my sore hairy ass to him. This was going to hurt but I wanted him so bad. He slowly shoved his cock in and out of me by the edge the bed, I moaned with pleasure, and bit my lip trying to hide the pain

He really started to fuck me hard, slamming his huge cock into me while he pulled my legs to his shoulders. I heard a loud moan as his warm cum shot deep into my swollen ass. He pushed his cock deeper in me, his warm come felt amazing. He slowly took his cock out of my very sore asshole. I leaned forward so he could shoot the rest of his load all over my sweaty chest, and my face. I couldn't believe how much he came.

We lay on the bed, Mario's naked body on top of me. We couldn't stop kissing as I grabbed his ass tight. "You promise not to tell anyone?" I just rolled my eyes at him.

We both jumped up and quickly got our clothing from the living room, realizing that my daughter would be home any minute. We quickly made the bed, and fixed everything back the way it was. Just in the nick of time, we heard the door open. "Wait, you got something on you," Mario looked at me and licked a bit of cum off my face just as my daughter walked in.

Mario went to hang out with my daughter while I and watched the rest of my movie. I was hard the rest of the afternoon dreaming about fucking Mario and having his cock deep in my throat. My ass hurt so much I could barely sit, but it was worth it.

"Is it cool if Mario sleeps over?" my daughter asked me. I didn't take much to get an answer out of me. "Sure, but he has sleep on the couch, no funny stuff," I could see Mario hiding behind her, smiling away. It was going to be a wild night.