All Comments on 'Cruising The Park'

by bscurious1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story and I would love to read more so please write again soon x sissy Lucy

curious2cu2curious2cu2over 2 years ago

Nice! Got me excited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

After my first taste I was hooked

Sucking dick is my new hobby !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you could see me now, sitting here naked with a leaking, raging hardon. How I so desperately want to suck a cock and savor the feel and taste of a guy cumming in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Encounters with strangers in parks, rest areas, toilets, beaches . . . the best. The absolute best. Really makes me bone up to read about guys playing together like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to get into a situation like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sweet memories of going to parks at night as a teen touching other cocks, wanking them and sucking them off into my mouth. That was the start of my addiction to cock i knew each time i did it i wanted more and more i loved this. I found out what girls were like to have sex with but i still craved cock and wanted to try more and go further wanting to try having a cock fuck my bum. Finally it happened one night i was in a park toilet and a guy slipped a finger into my bum ohh it was hot and felt good as he sucked my cock and fingered my bum. Another finger as well and he was to his knuckles in my ass and he told me i was ready for getting fucked. He turned me and squeezed lube into me and on his cock and guided his horn into me it hurt but he was gentle and played with my cock and balls easing slowly into me and the pain began to ease and pleasure started gradually he began sawing in and out and his breathing got heavier then he gripped my hips and went in as far as he could leaving me on my tiptoes as i felt him spasm and spurt his spunk into my bum. I stroked myself and spurted my spunk and i loved the feeling it felt so good for me. That was the first time a guy fucked me but definately not my last. I still have sex with girls and love the taste of licking a girls wet vagina but i cant resist the need to suck cocks taste spunk and have my ass fucked and filled with spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

mew--unkown cock is incredible--love to see them--stroke them--suck the

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

inspiring i was imagining i was you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great account of first time cruising. There is a park not to far from where I live that is frequented by men looking for sex with other men. I go as often as I can, looking for cocks to suck and am seldom disappointed.

jrt20jrt20about 2 years ago

Such an erotic experience. My cock is throbbing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the Story and my Cock is throbbing! When I go to the Park tonight I'm going to suck Cock until my Jaw aches!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Reminds me of times at Russian Jack Park in Anchorage. Want more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I would do this very thing without hesitation if not for STD's, I'd suck just about anybody if I wasn't concerned about diseases and infections. Liked the story and can relate to the desire to suck cock and how it stays with you once you tried it even once. I need to suck cock once again.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My cock is so hard and throbbing from this story and I want to go cruising and suck my first cock or give and receive handjob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous