Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I climax, she stops. She pushes my legs further back, clearly exposing my rectum. She wouldn't. Wrong. She does. Her tongue stabs my brown eye repeatedly. For a distraction, she licks around the outside before heading back down the hole. This time she allows my orgasm. It is awesome. Not life altering, but compared to the mundane sex I have had, this was exactly what I needed.

Oh shit, do I have to return the favor? Mom sat up while I rode out my orgasm. As I sit up, mom lays back and then puts her legs up above her body. Her ass isn't in pain, so I go straight to licking her pussy. I emulate mom, just a wide lapping with my tongue. I am soft, slow, and gentle. Mom is quickly on the verge. I stop.

Let's see how you like being stopped like that! I then push her further back and pick around the brown eye. This is gross to me, I need to get used to the difference. The best way to describe it is a wrinkled areola. Lots of ridges create interest. She is clean, no taste. I tentatively poke my tongue in quickly and then immediately withdrawal.

While going back in, a very familiar cock enters my pussy. He is soft and gentle with his thrusts. That's perfect, I don't need my head moving around much while I am licking mom. My tongue slips inside again and mom moans as my tongue wiggles around, inside her rear end. John is gliding back and forth inside my hole producing great pleasure. I go back to mom's pussy and use the shallow thin kitty lapping. Quickly mom is moaning in a deep growl. She likes this a lot.

I can tell that her orgasm is quickly building. She is breathing harder and paying less attention to me. Mom is so easy to read. John is consistent in his thrusting and pleasure. I move up the slit and lick her clit a few times and that sets off her explosion.

Mom smiles big and lets her legs relax on my back. I lift my head. We both smile at each other. Seeing that mom has been satisfied, John moves to a much harder and faster fucking. He is almost violent in the way he is taking me. His legs are spread over the bench as he slams his cock into me. He must bow his legs, so they don't slide against the rough wood.

John is frustrated. He stops slamming me, picks me up, and drops me unceremoniously on the long uncut grass. He slaps my ass, rolling me into doggie position. Now he is back to his hard-fast fucking. I want to stress hard fucking, like nothing he has ever done to me. Well, not like this he hasn't. He is an animal and has no regard for me. I must say, the roughness he is using, it's hot. I have had slow, soft, and sexy for a long time. To be used like a piece of meat is refreshing and a huge turn on. I need more.

I try to say, "Do it. Do it. Take my body. Use me. Abuse me. That's right. I am your toy. I am your property. I need this. Fuck me hard!"

I know my words influence him. He fucks me even harder. It's borderline pain now, because he is hitting me so hard with each thrust. Fortunately, the fucking is moving him much closer to orgasm as well. I know he is going the blow any second. Perfect timing, I am hanging on by a thread, I need to release soon.

I CAN'T WAIT! BOOM! My life flashes before my eyes. My body contracts every muscle. I fall forward on my haunches. I have pleasure surging all through my body. I hear John scream and then I feel my core being flooded with little swimmers. My first thought is I need to remember this date, it will be important. Six more times John thrusts and releases a load into me. I could feel his love juices flowing into my body. I roll over onto my stomach while he is still shooting into me. Typically, John rolls us on to his side.

Mom crawls up to me and inserts two fingers into my pussy, she wants John's little swimmers. I am too weak to fight. I start to cry because my mother is going to take away a chance to be bred. John saves me by picking up mom.

John is so cute with words, "You want something to suck on, try my cock."

John then shoves his still hard cock into mom's face and starts a face fucking. I would love to give you the details, but I am still reveling in my own pleasure. I don't give a damn what they are doing. I just know that MY sperm are safe and are being allowed to find the egg.

When I recover, mom is still being taken by John. I have enough energy to crawl closer to the fire. Now I am warm. I have zero energy left and I don't want to disturb John. I fall asleep in the grass.

+++++

It's still dark out when I wake up in the tent. I am on my back and John is titty fucking me. Because of the near full moon, I can see John. I assist him by holding my tits together. This makes it much easier for John to speed up and have fun. I have no idea how long he was going on his own, but it wasn't long before he explodes with a load that hits my breasts, chin, cheek, and hair.

As I raise my hand to wipe up the cum, John says with a deep guttural voice, "No. It stays."

He must be kidding, this is gross on me. As I touch the glob in my hair, I am pushed on to my side where five spanks are administered. He rolls me back over.

John snarls, "You are mine now. You WILL do as I say."

Ok, I see where this is going. I stop removing his cum. I lay back in my sleeping bag. I can smell his cum, it's a strong smell. John lays back down, rolls to his side and puts his arm around me. I smile, his hands aren't on my breasts where he likes them. I win.

+++++

I wake up as I am being rolled over on to my stomach. He pulls back on my hips so my body bends at the knees and my butt is on my feet, thighs on calves, and my arms are still on the ground. I can only see the sleeping bag. I feel John lance my pussy with his big thick cock. No warm up. Sorry, he must have fingered me, because I am wet already, he slid right in.

Today is different. John is all about speed. He is trying to fuck me fast enough to set a world record. Immediately I can't think. I can't move. I think I get out and 'Uh' every so often. Am I breathing? I can't concentrate on anything but that awesome feeling. He is taking me and is using me. It never felt so good.

When he finishes, I feel the splash on the inside of my body. That sets off my orgasm. I am having an out of body experience. All I feel is joy. I can't feel my body, the cold air, or the warm sun shining through the window of the tent. Nope, all else ceases to exist. I see John pumping his cum into me and grunting with each thrust. Those thrusts move my entire body due to the force he is using.

All too quickly I am back in my body. The joy lingers as my body relaxes and I stretch out. John kisses me on the lips. He grabs my breast and twists it causing me to grimace. I wonder what got into him. Where has the attitude been for the last two years? Is this the real John or is this something new?

He has finished with me. We are all putting clothes on.

As mom reaches for her bra, John instructs us, "No bras this week. Let them be free."

Mom complains, "My old tits will be drooping, they will be hideous."

Wrong thing to say this week. John pick up mom, rolls her over, and forcibly pulls down her pants. He then administers five quick spanks. Each time, mom cries out with a scream. She never says anything, but she gives him a look of content. He could not have cared less. I think he even smiled.

Breakfast is uneventful. We have MRE (Meal, Ready-to-Eat) to eat. They are pretty good. Much better than the freeze-dried stuff. Had we been on a longer hike, the extra weight of an MRE would not have been practical. No fire needed which makes it easier for John to clean up the fire pit. John and I pack up the tent, everything else, and then off we go.

The beauty of the mountains is unimaginable. The colors are spectacular. None of us are talking, we have eyes wide open and are enjoying the beauty that surrounds us. No telephone poles. No street signs. No roads. No cars. Plenty of fresh air and visibility that goes for miles. This is the perfect week to be out hiking. A week later or previous and we miss these perfect panoramic views. John brought his camera, so he can record the leaves and the scenery. The Park Service plans to use them in park brochures and for his training materials.

We are about two hours into the hike when John says, "Lets take a break. Packs off."

John gets behind me to help me take off my pack. That was nice of him. He then puts a hand on my waist to hold me still while his other hand pushes me over, bending me at the waist.

John instructs me, "Hands on thighs."

He then pulls down my pants followed by my underwear. Ok, not the worst. Then I start feeling uncomfortable when he pulls my shirt up and off. He tosses it over his shoulder. I don't even need to turn around to know what's next. That is when I fell his cock thrust up into me. In this position, it feels like it will reach my lungs. This time he isn't as fast. He is still quick, but he is making sure to use every millimeter of his cock. A few times it comes out, he swears, and then it's back in with a quick thrust. The thrusts are hard and quick while withdrawing is slower. This fucking is less mechanical, he must work harder to achieve his objective.

That objective is quickly approaching. My tits are swinging back and forth, slapping skin. It's obscene because of their large size. My nipples are rock hard. The fucking is awesome but then mom is in front of me. She must have liked kitty lapping because she is doing that to my clit. I am struggling for my breath. I am cold now. My pussy is a furnace, but I am sweating, and the cold wind is freezing my ass. I couldn't care less though, between John's telephone pole up my cunt and mom lapping my clit, I am ready to explode.

Sure enough, I do explode. Unfortunately, I lose control of my body and pass out. John alone was enough to get me off in a big way by the way he took me. Add in mom attacking my clit and it was fantastic. As I wake up, mom's pussy is above me. I am on my back and mom is lightly licking my pussy.

John can see that I have woken up, he instructs me, "Thank mom for helping you achieve your orgasm." I didn't need mom's help, but I don't need five swats on the ass either. I start with wide lapping of her outer lips. Mom moans. I am gentle this time. I am saving aggressive for later. I have easy access to mom's tits because she is naked as well. I lightly pinch her nipples causing her to wince. Big mistake, she pinches mine harder. I can't let her win, so I smash her nipples. That makes her mad and she places mine in a clamp and then pulls to the side, stretching my tits. I return the favor. Now both of us are near tears and suffering.

John catches on and rolls us both to our sides. I hear ten swats to mom's ass. Oh shit! Yup, I too get ten swats on my ass and it is now getting sore.

John scolds us, "This will be a long few days if you two can't behave yourselves. Next time you go to your room!" He catches himself. He giggles. "Ok, next time I pull the nipples with my strength."

Both mom and I shudder at that thought. It was bad enough that mom caused pain. I can't imagine what John could do to me. After our fun I just massage her breasts and move to kitty lapping. Caught in the moment, I get the idea for a tornado.

I stop lapping on mom. I use my hands to pull her outer lips wide out, so it forms a "O". I then take a wide tongue and start a slow big "O" around her lips. After two rounds, I do the next two faster. The next two are even faster and I slide farther inside her pussy. Two more faster "O's" and then slightly further in for two more even faster. My tongue is fast as it goes around and around. I can't go any faster, so I slowly start going deeper inside of mom.

When my tongue can't reach any further inside, I stick two fingers inside of mom. I now run these around in circles. Faster and faster they go. Then deeper and deeper they go. Mom has me near orgasm, but I want to finish her off. It doesn't take long and my whole fist is inside of mom. When my orgasm begins, I open my hand as much as possible. That threw mom into an orgasm. I feel her vagina clamp down on my hand. I think how cool, that must be what it feels like to a cock. That was a fleeting thought as I enjoy my orgasm. Mom has fallen to the side and I see John looking down at us. He has a smirk on his face.

John has no idea what I did. Mom is asking me, "What did you do to me? That was a wild crazy ride. I have never even heard of that one before."

John is looking at me like he is expecting me to answer mom. After I catch my breath, I explain to them both what my intentions were. A tornado starts as a slow circular effect. When it gets enough energy, it reaches down to the earth. Hence, I call my action a tornado.

After we are all rested, we dress, put on our backpacks, and we continue down the trail with breasts flopping as we take each step. At noon, we stop to eat another MRE. An MRE is a lot of calories but with us hiking, we are using a lot of calories. Add in the frequent sex and we are running negative each day. John has already taken that into account. Dinner is two MREs. We are heading to another camp site tonight. John says we will arrive at about sundown.

About an hour from sundown, John gives us instructions, "Ok, ladies. There may be people at this camp site. We are heading south, and they are going west. Pants stay on, but shirts come off. Now."

We both stood still with mouths agape. My mind is frozen with fear. People might see me topless. My boobs will be flopping around, and they will be drooling over us. Will he strip us? Will he share us? While frozen with fear, I am thrown to the ground and my pants are taken off. OH SHIT! I got eight spanks on my ass cheeks and two across my pussy. The last two hurt like hell. As I am on the ground still with my pants around my ankles, I hear mom get eight and two.

I got to give him credit for treating us equally. I hate him now, but I love the way he is treating us. My pussy is flooded. I can't wait until the men see us although it will be very embarrassing. Both mom and I have taken our shirts off and put them in our bags. About twenty minutes out, we can see lights at what I assume is the camp site. They have a roaring fire going already.

Being nervous as we walk closer, what I really want to know is how far are they allowed to go with us.

Being careful of what I ask, I ask John, "What are your instructions once we get to the camp site?"

John gives me an enlightening answer, "We will put up the tent." Damn glad I got that answer! No shit Sherlock. I don't want to question him or his intentions.

Mom dared ask, "And then? How far do you want us to go with them?"

Holy shit, "She did it, she questioned his motives."

John ask me specifically, "Do you want to know as well?"

Oh fuck, how do I answer that?

I answer tentatively, "I am curious if you are going to allow them to use us like you have. However, I think that would be questioning your motives and I am not willing to go that far."

John laughs at my answer, "Afraid of a spanking?" I bashfully nod my head yes. "Fair enough. Then only mom gets to know the answer."

Fuck, I really want to know! John goes over to mom. He whispers in her ear. While he is doing that, she sticks her tongue out at me. Her eyes go wide. Then John takes off her pants and panties. She is naked save for a pair of hiking boots and a pair of socks.

John says, "Mom knows the answer now, but she questioned my authority. I will not allow that. I can't have men see that she was spanked so she loses her clothes.

Fuck that bastard! On the positive side, I have my pants on. Serves mom right for questioning him. Did she do that on purpose? Hmmmm. Maybe she is smarter than me.

Chapter 13 - Camping with Friends

As we approach the camp site, there is silence. All the men are staring at us walking up to the camp site.

John asks, "May we share your fire, water, and surrounding space for a tent?"

One of the big guys steps forward and says, "Well, that depends. What do you have to offer? Not saying we will ask but just for the sake of argument."

Oh FUCK! They are going to rape us and kill John! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! My legs are wobbling. I may fall at any moment.

John is as cool as frozen cucumber as he says, "Well Trent." How the hell does he know this guys name? He flips open his wallet, flashing his Park Ranger badge. It looks very similar to a police badge. "I happen to look up who was coming this way and researched each of you. All your files are sitting on my boss's desk. If I don't check in with the nearby Ranger Station tomorrow, he will be calling the National Guard to hunt each of you down. My boss likes me. He personally flew me out here in the park helicopter. Would you like to try asking me nicely again?"

Chuck spoke up, "Trent, you drunk ass bum, sit down. I am sorry for his behavior. We have been on the trail for a week and you walk up with a naked and topless woman. Of course, we will share our fire, it's the friendly thing to do. Water and grass are community property, we won't stop you from taking all you need. We made a peach cobbler in the Dutch oven, we have plenty to share. We have a shower that we set up. Water is heating up now. We would be more than willing to help each of you enjoy a shower if you like. Afraid we have no curtain though."

You have got to be kidding. They haul a heavy Dutch and the makings for a shower with them for a week, what kind of people are these guys? There is no doubt in my mind, we are taking showers tonight. John will not pass up on that opportunity.

John speaks for us, "Yes, both sound quite pleasant. To save water, I will shower with my wife. We need to set up our tent and then a shower followed by some peach cobber sounds wonderful. We will do a comedy routine for you and lead a sing along if time permits. No touching my wife. My mother is her own person. If she touches you, you may touch her. When she says no, you better not move a muscle, or I will have to call in the park service to take your body home. Because I track and kill poachers, I have trained with the military. I am not a person you want to fuck with."

I have never seen John so serious in my life. I had no idea he was capable of that display. We quickly set up the tent and I am stripped by John. He has on boxers. I bet he wants to put on a show. Men! I am sure my legs are glistening because of the fluids running down my legs. I am so fucking horny right now. I need John to fuck me.

Being naked in front of these men as they leer at me is both frightening and thrilling. I have goosepimples and my nipples are as hard as I can ever remember. They all look at me like I am a piece of meat to be used. The shower is set up and ready to go. Four guys will assist with the hot and cold water. John has mom and me, walk hand in hand with him to the shower.

As we step up to the shower, John commands us, "On your knees." Immediately we both go to our knees in shock. "Since you are going to assist us, how about these nice two naked women blow you four. Mom pick the two you want. My wife will take the other two. They will blow you or you can face fuck them. They both will swallow."

I stare up in disbelief. John is sharing us with other men? I never would have imagined that he would do that. Would he do this to Sara? Mom pointed at two men. They are all about the same age and all have average cocks. I think she just picked the two that were closest to her. The first man wanted a blowjob. I sucked him off just like I do John. I use my tongue under the helmet, my hands twist the shaft. I can only use one at a time. I bob my head up and down and after a while I add suction. My breasts are moving around as I am bobbing. I am sure it is an awesome show for all

With all that I was doing to him, he didn't last long. These guys are probably in their 40's, not a lot of cum. He was very appreciative and bragged to the other guys how special I was. The next guy held my head, I opened my mouth, and he did all the work. He took his time sliding in and out. Smart man. I closed my lips around his cock and used light suction. He blew in two minutes. Mom is already done.