Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara wants to boss everyone around. Up here, they don't listen to her. John has no memory of yesterday right now. They expect it will come back soon enough. My stitching was good, but they reopened them so they could clean the wound better. The ER doc used much smaller stitches. He did nice work. John looks tired, they have him on pain killers.

Sara wants the details. We gather Dana, her husband, and Bill. I only want to tell this story once. These people are close enough to us that I start at the beginning and give them the entire story. Everyone is blown away. Sara was the one person that seemed like she expected some of it, but I suspected that. No way she doesn't approve of our trip and the way he handled it. Hell, it was probably her idea.

Bill summed up the whole story in a few words, "That is one lucky bastard." Bill is a lot like John, his hugs test your rib cages for strength. He gave me a long hug, thanked me for the full story. Effective immediately, he is working from home for the next three months.

As Bill is leaving, he says to us, "I love that boy like my own son. I am glad he has all of you in his life. You saved his life out there. Your actions were perfect. People much more experienced have died in the same situation. Personally, I think you are crazy as hell for rushing a black bear, but I guess that bear has seen enough mama bears protecting their children to know his life was endangered. He made the correct decision. I will stop by after a few days to check up on the boy. If you need ANYTHING, just let me know. The guys back at the station wish him well. Good bye my friends."

+++++

A few days later and we are back home. John is laying out on the couch watching TV when the door bell rings. Mom gets up and runs to the door. She jumps in Captain Ron's arms and he twirls her around.

Ron asks, "Where is the slacker? Had it been a real fish like a whale, then I could understand but geez, how embarrassing. He gets taken out by a teddy bear." With dramatic effect, "Oh the shame."

John yells out, "You need to come camping with us."

Ron responds with a laugh, "I heard from your mother every detail of your camping trip. I must say, some parts are mighty nice. Yet, some parts are not so nice. I think I will stick with a boat big enough to run over a whale. I like fine dining with beautiful women rather than eating an MRE and sleeping on the ground. No way you get me out there."

Mom looks to be very distracted, Ron ignores her. Ron is the center of attention and is loving telling the stories of John and him. Mom is fuming. She grabs him by the pants belt and starts to drag him away from his favorite employee. He puts up a show of being dragged kicking and screaming all the way up to mom's room.

That leaves me, John, Sara, and Dana in the room. Dana's husband is on a 24-hour ER shift.

John stands up and we all follow him to the kitchen. He is shaking but stands on his own as he gets a glass of water. We are all watching. He gives us his devilish grin.

John says to me, "Do you remember your training from this week." He claps his hands together for effect. "Strip and I want you on your knees in front of me looking up."

Dana and Sara say, "John, what the hell is the matter with you?"

Why they are asking, I slip off my shirt. Dana and Sara are watching me. I blush, I am embarrassed. However, I certainly don't want him exerting himself to spank me. That was most certainly his threat. My pants and panties are off. My face is red, but my pussy is a furnace. It won't take much to set me off. John is leering at me with lust. I descend on his cock. I see a huge sigh of relief on his face. I use more tongue than normal. He loves that part.

Next is my two hands on his cock. This time I change it up. I use one hand to hold his balls and fondle them gently. Then with no bobbing of the head, I use strong suction. Normally I use light sucking with the bobbing. I see John nod his head. Dana has her hands all over my breasts. She is gentle, no pain. Light squeezing is all she does. Sara is a nasty bitch. She gets up my ass and begins a rim job. I say begin because it takes Sara ten minutes to do a complete rim job. She is fucking awesome.

Now I add some slow bobbing and I attempt deep throating. I am getting closer but not there yet. I feel John is close and holding out on me. I know I love humming on my clit, so I put my tongue under his helmet and start humming a song he likes, my tongue being the flesh that transfers the vibrations to his cock. Zero warning. I get an immediate explosion of cum in my mouth. Oh how I love his taste. I forget to count how many I got. It was quite the load.

John says to Dana, "If you strip for me, Lisa will give you a tornado." She cocks her head, she doesn't understand. "Lisa came up with a new technique to please women. Sara, I need you to turn around or go check on the baby. I don't want to ruin the experience for you. Knowing what happens ruins the effect a bit."

Sara went to check on the baby. I move to a now naked Dana and press my lips to Dana's slot and gave it a kiss. Dana moaned. I take a finger from each hand and pull her outer lips open, so it closely resembles an "O". Dana looks down at me confused. She is clueless about my intentions. I start the slow licking of her lips in the big "O".

John says to Dana, "This is to thank you for helping save my life. I know Lisa did most of it, but you and your husband had a hand helping me through a tough time. Plus, Lisa gets super horny when I treat her like this. Can you imagine what it would be like for me to order you around and strip you in front of others?"

Dana orgasms hard which causes me no end of issues. I was building her up and the dork kicks her off the cliff. Oh well, time to start over. While Dana is on her back, legs splayed out, I once again start lapping at her lips in a big "O" motion. Dana is quivering. I speed up while I do two more rounds.

John adds, "That tongue is starting the rotation of the storm."

I speed up and do two more rounds of "O". Now I stick my tongue further in and continue two more rounds. Dana is withering on the floor. She isn't even on her arms or sitting up, she is flat out on the ground. She is loving this. I probe deeper again and follow up with two more rounds of big "O's". Then deeper and two more rounds with my tongue.

John continues, "The storm is raging, the tornado is picking up speed. Like a tornado, it is reaching to the bottom, earth."

I am going much faster now. To increase the fun, I do more than two circles round the cunt, but I am still thrusting my tongue deeper until I run out. I pause as I pull my head away and start slipping in fingers.

John adds more commentary, "The eye of the storm just flew by, now it is calm. Now the worst of the storm is on the way and it will literally reach down and touch your core."

Dana is breathing hard, her face is red, her foot is bent and stomping on the floor. She is long past sweating; her body is wet. Her hair is damp and darker from the moisture. The moans are non-stop, she is randomly shouting. She is going to blow soon.

I have four fingers in and they are going around her slot. The fifth slips in and it dings her clit on the way. Dana's eyes explode wide open. I am all in. My fingers are straight, trying to keep my hand as small as possible so I can move it around still. I stop, look at John.

John says, "BOOM!" as my hand is about to open inside of her vagina. "The thunder is loud and the tornado hits ground." My hand goes out wide inside of my friend. Her body stops moving as she screams a guttural earth moving scream that is low, long, and loud. She held the scream much longer than I would have thought possible. She is awake, and her eyes are moving, but the rest of her body is limp. She can't move. Fluids are dripping on the floor.

Sara came into the room and hands us a towel.

Sara smiles, "I heard the storm brewing upstairs and figured some rain would pour. Vicky is fine. Your mom and Ron I think died in a sex cocoon. There is no sign of life between the two of them. Dinner will be late. What did you do to her?"

John snickers, "Lisa whipped her pussy into a storm."

Sara and I groan. Dana still isn't moving but she now has a wonderful smile on her face.

With a concern on his face and voice, John says, "You may need to spend a day or two here until that smile on your face goes away."

Dana answers, "My husband knows what can happen here. He knows you will work me up and I will be horny when I get home. I will attack him, and we will have great sex. He is a nice man, thankfully the sex is great."

Damn, what a way to live, not loving your husband. Of course, at least she has a husband. I wonder which of us is better off?

Dana and I put our clothes back on. John takes a pain pill and falls asleep on the couch.

We retreat to the kitchen. I want to talk with Dana. Better to let John sleep.

I curiously ask Dana, "You didn't exactly give your husband a ringing endorsement a while ago. What's wrong baby?"

Dana shrugs her shoulders, "We are both married to our careers. We both work awkward hours. He is a good man with skill in bed. He isn't John though. I didn't realize how much that man affects me. But three-way sharing wasn't enough for me when I lived here."

I don't like this idea, but I suggest it, "How about five way sharing, three women and two men?"

Sara shoots me down, "No way John shares us. He is way too protective. He all but said if any of us stray, they would be dead to him. That is when we were all together."

I inquire, "But tonight he included Dana."

Sara shakes her head no, "He used you and you played with Dana, he never touched her. He loves Dana and is happy for her. However, if she is married or dating a guy, he won't touch her. It's the way he is. He is the same way with himself. Now that it's just me and Lisa, he doesn't have eyes for other women. I suggested bringing Dana back for special occasions for him. He was adamant, no way. I saw the tear in his eye and never mentioned it again."

I am thinking as I am saying it out loud, "John fucked his mom. She is married."

Sara shoots me down again, "Ron begged him to do it. He has a physical condition that affects his performance. He isn't dead, he proved that upstairs but it's less often, less special, and shorter. It hurt John, but he agreed. I saw the anguish in his eyes. From your story, he only took her once. He said he would do it twice to keep his word. That was then a dead subject, he did not want to discuss it again."

I look at Dana. I lean forward and softly kiss her lips.

I whisper, "At least you still have me. Sara went straight on us." Now a look of understanding hits Dana.

+++++

I hear John in the living room, he is ordering us pizzas. I also hear mom and Ron shuffling down the hallway. Mom is helping Ron walk. As we can see him, he lets go of mom.

Mom laughs at him, "He is stiff in the mornings. I need to walk him a bit and then he is fine. For the next two years, we are training a new captain. Then it's retirement for the old man. We can take the children out sail boating. Of course, we need a few more for a full crew." She winks at me.

I explain John ordered some pizzas. Probably another twenty minutes. I see John light up, he just got an idea. He is glaring at me with lust. Oh shit, not in front of Ron! Please no! I give him my pleading look.

John stands up and slowly walks up to where I am sitting on the couch. He offers his hand to me. I accept his hand and he pulls me up. He walks me over to the end of the couch that Dana is sitting on. What are we doing?

John looks me in the eyes, he smiles big. I know that smile.

I only say, "Please," sheepishly. I am begging him with my facial expression.

His smile fades. He is no longer happy with me. I know what he wants. I know he wants to humiliate me in front of my mother and my friends. I have tears in my eyes as I start removing my shirt. His smile is back. I am doing exactly what he wants. Is he doing this to embarrass me? Does he want me to leave like Dana did? Is he bored with me? Does he no longer find me attractive? I don't wear a bra at home. I am now removing my shorts and the panties will be next. I am horny as fuck.

I am willing to do anything at this moment. He can do anything he wants to me. I have proved that, I stripped in front of family and friends. Is there anything more depraved? As my panties slide down my legs, my tears have stopped. I am horny but sad at the same time. He may be getting rid of me. He is humiliating me so that I will leave him from my embarrassment. This way he won't be the bad guy because it is me that leaves.

John pushes me forward, I fall over the armrest of the couch and into Dana's lap. She put out her hands to catch me and got a handful of breasts. She is massaging my breasts. As I look up with my teary eyes, I see Sara is sitting in her chair with her legs closed. She has her arms straight down, holding herself up. She has lust in her eyes. She looks to be in pain as well. Why is she in pain?

I see lust and longing in her eyes. My eyes bulge out of my head as John slams his cock into my cunt. I am on fire. I am a dirty girl that isn't worth his time. He is just using me one last time before I am forced to leave. That's why mom is here, so I can go back with her. Dana will take my place. Damn, that bitch Dana is pinching my nipples. That feels... WONDEFUL! That awesome cock is digging a hole in my pussy. This is a hell of a lot of fun. I can't help but stop crying and smile at the pleasure I am receiving.

Now Sara is in pain. She is envious of me. She wants to trade places. What the hell is the matter with her, she is his wife. She gets him almost every night that mother fucking bitch. All I get is three nights a week and then a warm shower. Still, I bet Dana would rather have this than her current husband. John pulls my hair back which forces me to push my chest out and arch my back. Now my tits are clearly on display. I have a river running down my leg. Everyone can see and smell it.

I would be embarrassed but this is so damn good. My nipples are on fire and my pussy is being slammed good. I am building for my orgasm. The mother fucking doorbell rings. John spins me around and pushes me down. He shoots seven ropes of cum onto my face and tits. He then hands me $40.

John is looking down at me and says in a clear loud and authoritative voice, "Answer the door slut!"

I shout back, "I have cum on my face!"

The doorbell rings again. I am turned around, bent over, and five quick spanks are administered. I run to the door naked. Not even socks on. My chest is still wobbling as I open the door to a sexy twentyish year-old woman. Bright blue eyes, thin narrow jaw, big rack and long legs. She is a knock out. She is also in shock with her hand over her mouth as she is looking at me head to foot.

The entire family is watching me answer the door which is still open! The girl walks in, closes the door.

She dares instruct me, "Hands over head, palms up." What the hell, I comply.

She places the pizzas on my hands. She then embraces my head with her hands as she proceeds to lick all the cum off my face. She looks up at me with her baby blue eyes and then bends her knees, causing her body to lower, so she can suck the cum from my breasts. While she is licking my face and breasts, one of her hands is deftly fingering my pussy and tickling my clit. I am going to orgasm soon.

Before I orgasm, she stops! What a bitch! She bends down and pick up the money from the floor. She puts the four dollars change in my mouth and then walks out. Before she does, she stops and turns around. She rushes to me and presses her lips to my snatch and quickly is licking me to my orgasm. I fall to the floor. Fortunately, John saw my situation and saved the pizza. The girl gives me a sensual kiss, light lips almost not touching.

She whispers to me, "You are a great sport. John told me exactly what to do. I came in here with my pussy dripping. I saw you and orgasmed. I will let myself out."

She stood up, thrust out her chest, waved at John, and then left without another word. What the hell John!

John helps me up with one hand, he has the pizzas in the other. I put my clothes back on before joining the others. Everyone has a slice of pizza in hand but Sara. She is steaming mad at John. I have never seen her this mad.

John smiles as he begins his story, "I work throughout the forest. I caught some kids doing dope and breaking bottles in the campground. Of the five, four of them had an attitude and told me to fuck off. I handcuff them, and my buddies took them to jail. That girl apologized and started to cry. I never said a word. I took her home to her parents. Eleven at night and neither parent is home. I see this all too often.

"I tell her, you have a choice. You can either show up at the ranger station every day after school and I will help you out. OR. I will leave you here and within a few years I will be arresting you again and you will go to jail."

John smiles, "The girl just walked into her house. I thought she was done, never see her again. A week later the kid shows up at the ranger station. I give her some work to do. She files reports, reviews my brochures and training materials. Sometimes we clean up camp sites. I take her home. She has no money, no food in the house, and no parents around. I take her out for pizza. They are hiring. I show my badge and tell them she needs a job, she has no vehicle. Troubled kid but appears to want a change in her life."

Now John has a tear in his eye, "That car she drove here in is her own. She is a senior in college, full scholarship. She delivers pizza still over the summer. She wanted me bad. I am married. Today, I gave both Heather (that girl) and Lisa a gift."

Mom isn't amused, "You say that was a gift you gave Lisa? You have made her into your slut."

Captain Ron smiles at my mom, "How about eating your pizza naked?"

Mom looks stunned and scared. She doesn't move.

Ron says to John, "You didn't train this one very well."

I see John shoot mom an intense look. Mom cast her eyes down and then stands up. Slowly she pulls her shirt over her head. The baby cries and Dana runs upstairs. Within a few minutes, she is downstairs. She gets a bottle and sits down to watch the end of the show.

Mom wiggles her hips; her breasts wobble a bunch. It's a lewd show. I loved it. She shifts her hips to a side while shifting her pants down on the other side. Inch by inch she swivels her hips and the pants drop. She rips her panties off, ruining the garment. She is breathing hard. The bitch is turned on. Once naked, mom sits down and cuddles with Ron and a slice of pizza.

Ron starts his story bashfully, "You are one wild bunch of people. My story is a bit sad. My health is failing. My ability to satisfy my wife is decreasing. She is still a beautiful and sexy woman. She has needs. As a married woman, she is 100% faithful to me and I have no doubt she won't cheat on me until I am dead."

Now he has a smile on his face, "You should have heard John bitching at me. My plan was for John to turn his own mother into a slut. I could still enjoy things with her but allow her to do things that make her happy and able to live with herself. With this training, she has no choice. She must do all the dirty and wicked things that my brain can come up with. My body might be fading, but my mind is still sharp as John's knife. WE will enjoy a whole new level of fun on ship and in life thanks to all of you."

I see Sara in John's arms. She looks sad.

I scold Sara, "Hey bitch, you won at life. You have the world's best man. You get great sex. You get to sleep with him every night. You got no right to be unhappy. I don't want to see this crap. Women all over would die to be in your shoes." My nostrils are flaring.