Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am furious now. How the hell can she complain?

Sara sheepishly asks John, "How come you don't treat me like a slut? Why can't I enjoy that freedom of being told what to do and being humiliated? I thought you loved me?"

Holy shit! No kidding, she wishes she has what I have. What the hell! Argggg. I could choke her I am so mad.

John explains himself, "Sara, you are my wife. My pride and joy. The mother of my child. I don't treat my wife like a slut, I have a sister, mother and a friend to do that for me."

I am thinking that he is being a little presumptuous about Dana but hey, I will let them work it out.

Sara surprises me, "I like to be a slut at times too. I want to be humiliated. I saw how turned on Lisa was. Why can't a wife get that?"

John looks sad, "Sorry, you are the wife, I could never do that to you."

Sara then says a few words, but they will have a profound affect on my life for years to come.

Her fateful words are, "Can I trade my wife status with Lisa for a few days at a time? Then you can randomly fuck me and humiliate me in public."

A load of bricks fell on me at that moment. I see with pure clarity how much my brother loves me. Just twenty minutes ago I thought I was being kicked out. Instead, this was an elaborate plan to get me wife status and the ability to spend the night with him. Never in my life did I expect that. I am balling my eyes out and only three people understand why. I of course am crying. John is smiling, he knows I have figured it out. Also smiling is Sara!

It wasn't John that set this up, it was Sara. She understood what I wanted. She understood why I was unhappy. Can I let her do this? I look at her with my sad puppy dog eyes. She runs at me and embraces me hard enough to kill me.

Sara whispers in my ear, "I still love you. I will do anything to keep you happy."

Together we cry and enjoy the moment. We love each other. This will change our lives. We have given a child access to play out his deepest fantasies with us. What have we done?