Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers

A nurse follows us and says, "He is awake and can hear us. He responds to sound. Yet, he doesn't respond. We hoped you two would shake him out of it. We now have psych on the way. I know John, Dana, and you two. Hell, everyone does. We all fantasize about your lives. The faster we get him talking the better. I have seen this before. He is a good man. He may feel like he endangered you or is responsible for the three deaths. Try your charms first. Otherwise, remember that sometimes men are like children and you need to treat them like children. In a few hours, we will find you beds, so you can stay here.

+++++

We are gathered the next day by a different nurse.

Outside of the ICU, the nurse stops us, "He didn't respond to psych. They think it is depression and guilt. I know you are nurses, I feel ok leaving him in your care. You have one hour to snap him out of it."

We walk in and John is awake but unresponsive.

I say to John in a sexy voice, "Oh Johnnnnnnn. Your little sister wants to say hi to you." No response.

I strip out of my scrubs. I am standing naked in front of him. I take his limp hand and put it on my breast. Nothing. Quickly, Sara and Dana are also naked. His pulse responds with a few blips on the machines. I reach across John and drag my breasts over his body. Blip, blip, on the monitors. He is responding.

I ask Sara, "Nurse Sara, can you verify my breast is warm enough and tastes yummy."

Sara looks at me like I am crazy.

Dana says "Pffft!"

Dana walks to me, kisses me on the lips, and then bends over and sucks on my nipples. Blip, blip and two small blips.

Dana smiles, "It tastes divine, holding your breast, yes, it feels good. I might say they are perfect." Three quick blips.

Sara catches on, "She grabs me hard and locks on her lips." I moan. She squeezes my tit hard. I elicit a small scream and a louder moan. Blip, blip, wizzz, blip. "I think he likes that."

A doctor walks in. He stops dead in his tracks. Before him are three beautiful naked nurses kissing and fondling each other. I push the envelope.

I say to the nice looking your doctor, "Oh doctor, we are trying to help John. We want him to hold our breasts. However, we only want the best breasts in his hands. Can you help us? We each think we have the best breasts. Can you feel us and tell us who has the best breasts?

We hear BEEP! BEEP! Blip, blip, blip. We all smile. The doctor smiles. He gently caresses each breast.

The doctor is a politician, "Oh my. They are all spectacular. Sorry, I think I need another feel."

My patience has worn out, no longer the ditsy blond, "Doc, I think you have done enough touching for one day. Don't push me."

An alarm sounded on the cardio meter. We reset it.

Doc says, "Those." He is pointing at my tits. I smile. "Not a bad pair here, but for me, bigger is better, I love that set. Sorry girls, you are both better than any woman I ever dated."

He leaves. We make out more, touch ourselves, and even though the monitors are freaking out, John looks the same.

At an hour, the nurse comes into our room. She leaves her scrubs at the door and walks in naked. Older woman but a true beauty. All three of us whistle at her.

Nurse says, "I will make you a deal, if you can wake him up in fifteen minutes, great, otherwise, I am going to administer three warm enemas to you three right in front of him."

I am freaking out, we are running out of time. She said earlier, treat him like a child. It hit me, no, not a child. Like a non-wife.

My demeanor changed immediately, "I have an idea. You will follow my lead. We have a man here that won't listen to us. He is sulking, he is bored. I know what he needs. What does every out of control child need?"

Dana has caught on, she blurts out, "Discipline!"

I start issuing orders, "Dana, heart monitor, Sara, EKG, Stacy, oxygen sensor.'

Kim complains, "My name isn't Stacy."

I don't need any back talk, "I don't care, now it is Stacy. I want to stand him up."

We help move his legs over the side of the bed. He is tenting his hospital gown. This tells me that something is getting through. It takes all of us, but we pull him up to his feet. They want him walking if possible. Therefore, I don't feel bad making him stand up.

I continue barking out orders to my stunned friends, "Sara, suck his cock. Dana and Stacy, lean him forward just a bit but hold him steady."

The hospital gowns only have a tie at the neck and they wrap around. I bare John's big ass. Wow, it's a monster. Two pink beautiful orbs. I can hear the lewd sounds of Sara eagerly pleasing John. Slurping and suction sounds. I see her head bobbing up and down.

I am thinking that if nothing else, this will feel good to me. Pay back is a bitch as they say. I bring my hand back and then as hard as I can, I bring my arm forward to slap the beautiful white and now pink orbs in front of me. Not even a grunt. That is kind of disappointing.

Kim encourages me, "Don't stop now, continue as long as needed."

Whack! Whack! Whack! Not even a flinch. I have tears in my eyes. Whack! Whack! His ass is now all pink and some is shading towards red. If this hasn't broken him out of it, will five or ten more make a difference. I am dripping because I can hear Sara going "glug, glug, glug" over and over. She is at least enjoying herself.

Whack! Whack! Whack! His body jerks as he shoots his spunk into a very eager receptacle, Sara. She has tears in her eyes. Whack!

John says appreciatively, "Thank you Sara."

Whack! Whack! What? What the hell did he just say? John spoke?

John looks over his shoulders and smiles at me. I move everything out of my way as I rush John. I am crying loud. I hug John hard not caring that he has stitches in him.

I step back, slap him in the face, and then say with a scowl on my face, "Dammit John. Do you have any idea how worried we were?"

John covers up and gets back into bed. We start collectively putting all the sensors back on and then our scrubs.

John continues, "Last night a very attractive young psych major came by, woke me up, and then explained everything to me."

Dana asks, "Woke you up? We have tried for almost twenty-four hours. How did she wake you up?"

John smirks with a smile, "She was a perfect ten, cute as hell. However, she is saving herself for marriage. To keep the guys at bay, she blows them. The more satisfied they are, the less trouble they are. She has professional skills at sucking cock. She filled me in on everything that happened. When you all came in it was too much fun to not play along."

+++++

Three months later ...

I cringe as I drop the last box in the extra bedroom. I guess I should start calling it Dana's bedroom. With being a widow, seeing the love we saw from her towards John, we could not deny her a place in our home. It will cost me and Sara "John time", but we have become so close to Dana that we could not leave her on her own. She still has deep emotional scars and guilt. Most of her guilt is around her willingness to share her husband with me in exchange for time with John. She can't stop thinking this is all her fault. Had she truly loved her husband, this never would have happened, and John would not have the scars showing how close he came to not be here today.

John and his friend Phillip are worn out. They moved a lot of heavy boxes today. Yesterday was the estate sale. Dana sold or donated all the large unnecessary furniture she didn't need. We put some items in storage and threw a lot away.

Dana is tired looking with a full dose of sorrow on her face. I think she wants to go to her room again and cry some more. This has been hard on her.

John has different ideas, he has his own therapy he's prescribed for her. John is walking past Dana and in two single, yet fluid motions grabs the front of her blouse and pulls hard. Buttons are sent flying in several directions as she shrieks in fear and surprise. She wasn't expecting that. His second motion pulls her long skirt up and over her head to be thrown aside.

Dana is speechless. She looks ahead at me and I smile at her. John bends her forward while placing her hands on her knees. Her exposed breasts are still swinging from the motion. John inserts his cock into Dana. This is the first sexual thing she has done since the bad night almost three months ago. John is long past healed. Dana's emotional healing has been much slower. It's why Sara and I wrote this prescription.

Since that night, John hasn't been the same either. No more public sex or showing off. No more random sex. No more being forced into humiliating situations. Sara and I are ready to burst. He can barely look at Dana. I think his grief and guilt are eating at him as well. Sara and I can't have this in our lives. We need our man back and we need great fun sex. We need kinky and fun.

John is releasing his stress into Dana. He is fucking her hard and quick. He is an animal for the first time in a long time. Dana is harder to read. Her entire body moves with each thrust of John's wonderful cock. She is being filled and healed at the same time. I was worried she might reject this. I guess her body won't allow that. John didn't give her a choice though. Maybe that is what she needed, to not have a choice.

They have been going at it for ten minutes. John slows down to keep from popping. On hearing the doorbell John pulls out. Dana stands up and turns around with shock on her face. John didn't cum in her. She has tears in her eyes. John forces her to her knees. On the way down, John starts erupting his sperm along the length of her body. A full rope on her breasts and another in her mouth as she leans forward for her treat. John stands back, her sad face is back.

I slap $40 into her hand and command Dana, "Answer the door bitch. Now!"

Still stunned at the turn of events and cum running down her body, she runs to the door still naked and answers the door. Our favorite pizza delivery girl is at the door. Immediately she pushes Dana inside and closes the door. The girl is hot as ever and is wearing a mini skirt. She gets down to a knee and starts lapping at Dana's pussy. Dana is still on fire from the fucking, her orgasm comes quick.

Dana is staggered and falls against a small wall by the doorway. It holds her up. The delivery girl is all over her, lapping up the thick ropes of cum that transverse her body. She spent several minutes on her breasts and nipples. When done they kiss, she grabs the $40, waves excitedly to John, and then like a bullet, she is gone. Dana is still in shock that she was just assaulted by a pizza delivery girl.

Now, full understanding hits her, this was a planned setup. We forced this on John and Dana to help improve their mood and outlook on life. We sit down to eat pizza.

There was no conversation as we ate until John asks, "What is the final deal? Where do I sleep and when?"

Dana is the organizer of our family, she pulls out a spreadsheet and goes over a detailed analysis of how long we get, and what hours are available. She has the nights we get to spend the night in his arms. Twice a month we have group sex night."

John studies the spreadsheet, asks a few questions, and is nodding his head. John smiles at us. He knows we spent a lot of time thinking about this and trying to find something that keeps everyone happy. We are all pleased with the results.

John composes himself before speaking, "I like your spreadsheet. In a sterile clinical environment, it makes a lot of sense. However, you each lose on average almost 2 days of sex a week. Dana left the first time because of lack of participation. This plan will not do. You can't average sex less than three days a week."

We are all sad and defeated. None of us liked this plan but it kept us all together. We need that.

John is confident, "I am not a lab rat or a factory. I go by my own schedule. We are going to rotate. I will go to your room if it is your day. I may have sex with you, leave, and then go to the next room and have sex with the next woman. I may take you hand and bring you with me to the next room. Just because I had sex with you last night doesn't mean I won't again the following night. I want to remain unpredictable.

"One thing we will do is a once a month outing. We will go out publicly with a friend of mine. That night, I only sleep with Sara. Lisa and Dana decide if one, both, or neither of them sleep with my friend. I know a lot of single rangers. With their life style, it's not conducive to marriage. You each get a choice. I can guarantee they are healthy young men I trust."

"With my plan it is less regimented and when you need sex, I will sense it and break the rotation. Two years ago, we got into a boring rut. With this, that will never happen. We have the public appearances, have more sex, and we get a group night. Right after dinner, we start our first group night."

John is full of confidence now, "I also have some new rules. Rule one, anyone can initiate sex. If you feel the need, take it. Rule two, the receiver can say no. We also need to be careful when others are around. Pregnant women and women trying to get pregnant get priority and more sex. Now let's finish our pizza and then we are going out tonight.

+++++

After the baby sitter showed up, we take off. We have no clue what we are going to do. John is driving and heads to the highway. We drive for about an hour. We are in the middle of nowhere. There is a Hilton on the exit ramp that leads nowhere. John explains that there will be a convention hall built in two years, the hotel is done early. The convention center got held up due to financing.

The result is a very nice Hilton hotel right off the highway and nothing else around but three gas stations and four fast food restaurants. Not many truckers stay in a Hilton, so the place should be near empty. Nope, there is a Druid convention going on. No kidding, they do exist. We had fun making druid jokes.

We all go to the front desk to check in. Our coats are still on and nobody is around. We can hear people behind doors, presumably a large room hosting the druids. John is behind me.

I ring the bell. John wraps his hands around me. He works up the back of my coat and reaches his hands inside my coat. His hands are on my breasts. He pulls them out of my shirt. He rests his head on my shoulder. He tweaks my nipples. They are rock hard of course. I want to orgasm but can't. The young behind the counter lady smiles at me.

Kate, according to her name tag, "May I help you?"

I am breathing hard as my nipples are being assaulted.

My words stumble but I manage to get out, "We need a king size bed, single room."

Kate asks, "Just a singe room with a King size bed?"

John pinches my nipples and whispers in my ear, "Tell her."

Oh shit NO! I can't do that. It's supposed to be hidden. John holds the pinch on my nipples. Ow, ow, ow, owwwww.

I say, "Ow, ow, ow." Oh shit, I said that.

Dana and Sara have eyes wide open.

My eyes are looking down, I mumble, "Under my coat, my breasts are exposed, and he is pinching my nipples, causing pain."

John says, "Louder, she can't hear you."

FUCK YOU JOHN!

I can't say it. I just can't. However, I can convey my situation. I unzip my coat, John is squeezing my nipples still. He lets go of my nipples. I gasp.

Without realizing it, I say, "He was pinching my nipples and they hurt like hell. Sorry, I had to tell you."

I cover up again, I am sure my face is beet red.

John shows his power to the gasping night clerk, "Dana. Remove your coat and shirt."

Dana hesitated and then takes off her coat, handing it to me. Her eyes are on the floor as she pulls down the top of her dress, exposing her breasts. Kate stares at us for a minute before processing our request. A single room. She refuses to give us our key. Our room is up on the top floor.

Kate comes around and asks us to follow her, she will show us our room. As soon as we hit the elevator, we walk in and Kate pauses. She doesn't hit a floor numbered button.

John smiles, "Please hand all of your jackets to Kate. She is our bellboy tonight." As soon as we hand over our coats, John continues. "Now hand Kate your dress, pants, blouses, and panties."

Kate's eyes go open. Without question we begin stripping naked. Her eyes are wide open. Need I describe how I feel? I am ready to jump Kate I am so horny. I am almost shaking from this experience.

We walk down the corridor, we are in the last room in the hallway. All of us are nervous, someone might see us! Every noise makes us jump. A few rooms have a TV playing, there are people on this floor! At our door, she uses our card. IT DOESN'T WORK!

Kate blushes, "OH SHIT, I forgot to encode the card. We have to go back."

FUCK THIS BITCH! How dumb can she be? Then John surprises the hell out of me.

John says with a smile on his face, "Kate. Don't you think it is a shame that they must go down naked again? People might see them. Can you imagine how they will feel?"

Kate shakes her head no. Oh shit, John, you can't do this. No, no, no. This girl is too nice. He did.

John uses a smooth sexy voice to tell Kate, "I think you should know what they feel like. This is your fault. I need your clothes." Now with a commanding deep voice, "NOW!"

Poor Kate froze and then turned red. One by one she unbuttoned her vest. The vest drops to the floor. She unbuttons each button in her shirt. It drops to the floor. I help her with the bra. She has perfect skin and her large C cup breasts which come spilling out. She is 20 at best. Cute, shy, and a nice body. She unzips the pants and then pulls them down and off. Finally, her panties fall to the ground.

She is blushing badly. I give her a light kiss on the lips and she moans. My hand goes to her soft breasts and I cup them and lightly tweak her nipples. They are fully engorged and sticking out. She is breathing hard. We head back to the elevator. Then back down to the first floor. As we near the front desk, we hear several people talking. It sounds like the druids are unhappy about something.

As we near the entrance, people are there. Will John show us off naked?

John commands us, "Stop, give me the key." Kate gives him the key. "Stay, I will be right back."

I hear John say, "I don't think my key got coded. Room 1545."

I hear a lady that must be a druid, "We are in a private room, closed to the public. We paid extra to have privacy. I don't understand why my people can't be naked inside the room."

A guy with a nasally voice says, "Corporate policy. Sorry. What would other guests think?"

I bet John flashed his badge because then I hear him clearly say, "They paid for the room. They asked for privacy. You took their money. I don't see a problem. Technically Druidism is a religion. Technically, I could arrest you for interfering with a religious ceremony. Look up your policies about religion and interfering with a religious ceremony. The civil suits alone could buy them a whole forest. Stop being stupid and make the customer happy. Isn't that part of your mission statement? Besides, I am a law official, I witnessed you denying a religious organization from practicing. Sounds like an easy win for them in court. So, how do you feel about them doing their stuff in private now? Do I need to arrest you?"

The manager says to the Druids, "I don't want to see any naked people."

John comes around the corner and silently we walk back to the elevator. Once in the elevator, we all start laughing. John looks confused. I kiss John.

Kate says, "Chet is a dork. You sure put him in his place. That was awesome. Also, thank you for saving me. I would have been fired."

Dana hugs the girl then drops to the floor and begins eating her. Her eyes explode out of her head. I get behind Kate and grab hold of her nice breasts. I pay special attention to her nipples. I alternate softly tweaking nipples. I feel Sara behind me playing with my nipples. It's weird playing with nipples while my nipples are being played with. The elevator smells like sex.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,961 Followers