Cruising with Lesbian Sister and Mad Mom Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers

Ding, the door opens. Hey, we never pressed our floor button. Door is opening because a young couple is stepping on to the elevator.

The guy is cool, he says, "Ok, not bad. Looks like fun. Tracy, strip."

Both the guy and the girl strip and then he starts fucking her hard.

John got behind Sara and starts fucking her hard. Sara holds on to the walls for support.

I hear Tracy whisper, "Damn that thing is big."

I drop to my knees and stick my nose into Tracy tentatively, checking her interest.

Tracy yells out, "DON'T STOP!"

I continue now with aggression. She is being hard fucked, I go deep and search for the good spots. The husband is filling her front. Our floor button is hit. We start moving. I am pulling on her lips and humming on her cunt lips. She is going to explode soon. John pulls Sara's hair, forcing her to arch her back. Kate moans. Tracy moans. Tracy gets her hair pulled. Her light brown hair is short but long enough.

Sara screams her orgasm as the door opens. Three druids are standing there in shock. They are younger women. Tracy orgasms and collapses. Her husband helps her get to their room.

The druids ask, "New recruits?"

I answer with my legs spread and Dana's hands on my breasts, "No, just horny lesbians."

All three women raise their eyebrows.

One says to us, "1539 if you are interested. We are done in an hour."

Sara says shyly, "I hear druids like women and nature." All three nod their heads yes. "How do you feel about Park Rangers, the people that protects the parks and endangered animals?"

One says to us, "Anyone that protects nature is fine with us. Too many corporations polluting our world. Not enough people standing up to them."

Dana looks very proud of John, "Stud here is a Park Ranger, used to fight fires and now he teaches safety to the next generation of forest firefighters."

The three women look at John as if he were a prophet. Awe is in their eyes although it quickly changes to lust.

The three women ask, "I see he has four naked women, does anyone make him get naked?"

John is now fumbling for his card. He doesn't like the turn this has taken. One second, they think he is a God and now they want him naked. Wow, how quick fans can change. They do have a valid point. We step out of the elevator and I quickly swipe the door card from John. He looks sad now.

This isn't how tonight is supposed to go. He didn't look this scared taking on the bear or the men with knives. Yet that is exactly what one small suggestion from three cougars has done to him.

One of them commands us, "Take off his shirt. All four of us help him take off his shirt. He doesn't resist, nor assist, in any way. He is blushing. If we do this to him, he will get even with us and then some. Am I sure we want to do this? Oh hell yes!

A second lady commands us, "Pants! Off!"

A lady in a robe comes out of her room to see what's going on.

First lady explains, "We have here a cute Park Ranger that fights forest fires. He made these four young women strip naked and walk in the hallways. We are turning the tables, evening things out."

I am assisting in pulling the pants down. His bulge is obvious now.

John is so cute, he says to us, "Wouldn't you like to see our room and get fucked?"

Yup, nobody listened to his voice. We are all staring at his restrained cock.

Third lady says, "We need those boxers."

Sara pushed everyone back, "I am his wife." He has a look of relief on his face. "I will remove the boxers." His relief is gone.

Sara makes a sexy show of removing the boxers. The women are singing, making the sounds for the stripper music. They are loud. More random women come out of their rooms to see John. He looks like he wants to die.

I feel sorry for him. We could do spankings, he certainly has been naughty. But I know how to improve his mood.

I yell out, "Sara Stop!" She stops. "Not all of you are dressed for the occasion. John, would you mind assisting these nice women out of their robes and panties? He blushes more. Sara stands up and pushes him towards the three women. He stands in front of the woman, unties the belt, then pushes the robe off her shoulders and on to the floor. None of them have panties on. Soon a dozen sexy women are standing in the hallway, gawking at John. He is still blushing.

In a quick pull from behind, Kate pulls down his boxers. His cock stands out proudly. A dozen women admire the cock and gaze fondly at it. He is amused now and forces his cock to bounce. Everyone of us giggles.

Kate taps Sara on the shoulder, "May I?" She is blushing.

Sara takes a step back. Kate steps forward and quickly descends to the floor. She is on her knees and looking straight at the largest cock she has ever seen.

Kate looks at Sara, "Does that really fit inside of you?"

Sara giggles and then answers, "Oh, it fits perfectly. It's a full feeling that sends all your senses reeling. He knows how to use it. Generally, 30+ minutes of slow fucking before he releases the quick rabbit fucking and then BOOM, your world explodes. Of course, you must stay awake, he causes lots of blackouts. Mind you, normally he gets you off three times with his tongue and beard before that cock makes his appearance. He makes sure we are well satisfied before he gets his."

Kate turns around and envelopes his entire cock straight down her throat. That is an impressive feat. Several gasps are heard. Kate pulls back and starts a more traditional blow job. I get underneath Kate and eat her out. She squats just above my face. I must strain my neck an inch to reach her. Oh, she is sweet. I aggressively attack her cunt with my wide lapping tongue. Soon, I move to the kitty milk lapping. She explodes and falls to the side.

One of the older women is quick to take Kates spot. Dana is quick to latch on to her nipples with her hands. This lady has talent and quickly drains John of his spunk. Everyone applauds, and we go to our room. Kate picks up her clothes, she is shy now.

Kate is blushing, "Wow, this sure was an interesting evening." She starts getting back into her clothes. "One of you is a very lucky woman. I had the time of my life tonight. I am a college student, I only work weekends if you are ever out this way again. With no luggage, I assume you are local." She is now dressed and staring at John's cock. "That thing sure is impressive. However, that's not what impressed me the most tonight. I know you push them, but you are also in love with them. Most guys would have made us go out to the front desk naked. You saved us from that. I would have been fired."

Kate is now in tears as she continues, "I have known dominant men. They never gave a shit about me. They never would have stripped when ordered like he did. In case you didn't already know, this man truly loves all three of you. I don't know which of you is married to him, she won the lottery. I wish I could hear your story, but I need to get back, so I can keep my job."

She was going to walk off but stopped a few feet away. She stopped and paused. We are watching her. She runs back to me first. She kisses me on the lips as her right hand reaches down and dips into my juicy pussy. It is embarrassing to hear the squishing sounds.

She broke the kiss and then repeated the process with Dana and then Sara. She looks at John, his cock is pointing at her. She walks towards him and at the last moment, pulls down her skirt and panties. As she is walking forward, she expertly sticks the entrance like a gymnast a landing. She walks straight into John and pushes his cock into her pussy. No fucking, she just wanted to feel what it was like to be stuffed like that.

She gave John a long passionate kiss. When she finally pulls away there are tears in her eyes. She mumbles something, maybe a sorry as she runs to the elevator while pulling up her panties and skirt.

We all stand shocked at her actions. Really, how can she take that cock in and then not fuck him? That is one strange woman. John breaks us out of our shock and opens the door to our room. He already has an armload of clothes in his hands. We quietly follow him into the room.

John picks up Sara and they move to the center of the huge bed. John is back to John again.

As Dana and I approach, John has other ideas, "You know, I was thinking of going to a movie, but they were all G rated. I was looking for a show that was more ... fun. Show us something more ... fun.

I got this. I point to a spot on the bed for Dana. She sits on her ass, feet out front and spread. I kneel behind Dana and start with kisses along her back and neck. They tease and tickle, her body shudders with excitement. I bring my hands around her body and cup her breasts. I alternate squeezing them.

Dana is breathing hard. I gradually move on to squeezing hard and twisting her breasts. I feel her wince in pain. I stop and move on to slapping her tits. They are large and free. A good hard slap makes them move a bit. I get an "O" with each slap.

Each time I slap a breast, her body shudders and slumps her shoulders forward. She then straightens up her back and presses out her chest. After twenty titty slaps, I move on to lightly pinching nipples. Instantly, they turn hard. It's much easier to hold them now. Instead of pinching, I move to pulling. I grab a nipple and force my hands away from me which is also away from her own body. This draws the breast out into a cone.

I love the look, but I know the pain can also be intense the farther I pull. I release as I hear a whimper. Her breathing is harsh and deep. No little breaths here, she gets a full lung full each time. In no time she orgasms. Her entire body tenses and she can't respond to me. Her body falls back onto me and I continue kissing her body with small quick kisses.

When Dana recovers, she is aggressive. She pushes me onto my stomach, head towards John, but not straight on. I am on a slight angle. She pulls back on my rear end, so it is sticking up in the air. Slowly she moves forward with her tongue and presses it hard into my rectum. She has pierced my brown star. She loves this. She bobs up and down like she is fucking my ass hole.

John can't see this, but she has a hand on my pussy and she is rubbing by clit. Meanwhile, her other hand is on a nipple, squeezing hard causing pain and pleasure to shoot throughout my body. I am moaning. My butt feels awesome. Rimming doesn't get me off like it does Dana and John. Therefore, I appreciate how her hands are giving me what I need while she gets the pleasure she wants.

It feels so good having my nipples pulled and abused. The pain, the pleasure. Each wrecks my body as she pulls farther and farther. The pain and pleasure increase with each pull. Finally, I can't take any more, my body explodes with a massive orgasm. My body freezes, I can't move a muscle. Dana doesn't realize this and continues to pull my nipples out, that extends my orgasm.

John is quick as a cat, he removes Dana's hands, "I think she has had enough." Then he is back at Sara's side.

Dana pulls me back into her body, she kisses my neck softly, lovingly. I am putty in her hands. She is holding me, protecting me, loving me. No kidding, I didn't know. As I regain control of my body, I turn around and we embrace in a kiss. A soft, delicate, and lasting kiss of two lovers. John and Sara look on, they are amused with us. Did they know already? Did Dana know? We will talk later.

We are broken from our embrace by John. He picks up Dana and lays her on her back. I wasn't done yet! He doesn't care. Her legs are up in the air and spread wide. It doesn't look comfortable, but she is happy. Without any loving or tenderness, he takes her. He must have been wound up from all the naked women, the teasing, and our lesbian display. She is a piece of meat to him and he is using her to satisfy a need he has.

Typically, John will kiss me, eat me to three orgasms, and then fuck me slow. Dana is getting none of that. Is he always like this? No, I can't believe that. He is fucking her hard and she is loving it. Maybe this is what she wanted. She didn't want to be loved, she wanted to be taken and used for his pleasure. She might not think she is worthy still.

I know she has depression, not because her husband died but because he almost got John killed. I sense relief that Frank is gone, and she has John back in her life. She does miss him, but not like we would miss John. She has years of counseling in front of her. I guess I can see how being submissive is a pleasure for her. She may see her life as a series of poor choices. Having other make the choices relieves her of the results.

Is that why she is wants to be used like this? John is shooting his spunk into Dana. After John gets up, I lean over to get me a treat from between her legs. Before I can, she closes her legs. What the hell Dana! I try to pry them open, she resists.

Dana looks at me with love in her eyes, "John says it's my turn to have a child."

That hit me like a ton of bricks. John told her, ok, that is consistent with my view. I think a child will be good for her. I get a pillow for her and place it under her. I cuddle up next to Dana with an arm around her and a hand on a breast. I lightly tweak her sensitive nipples. It's can't hurt, having her turned on.

While I am with Dana, John turns Sara over. He shoves his hands into my twat and comes away with copious fluids. He sloshes it on Sara's ass hole. He gets another load from me and then lathers up his cock. Sara is on her knees with her butt up in the air. No shit, he is going for the third hole. She never did that, always complaining it was nasty.

Not only is she in position, but she uses her hands to widen her ass crack for John. I can see the smile on his face. He has reverted to a child. His goofy smile that I remember as a child is back. He is so adorable like this. Sara screams out in pain as John lances her third hole. John slows down, fearful he has hurt Sara. Wrong!

Sara screams at him, "Don't slow down you mother fucker. That's the good part!"

Ok, slow asshole bad, but painful and fast is good. He will want me eventually. Sara is non-stop moans and cries of pain. I know that sounds contradictory, but I felt it myself just today. It's real and I loved it.

Sara is taking a pounding. John has cum twice in a short time span. He may not blow this time. John is far rougher with Sara than I have ever seen him. Like Dana, this seems to be more about him than them. Yet, Dana got what she wanted, and I know Sara gave up being a wife all the time, so she could have fun like I was getting. This may be an extension of that. Maybe in private, he is being rougher. Of course, maybe with so much naked women and the humiliation of Kate, he is just crazy with lust.

Sara is rolled over into doggie position. They are angled on the bed which allows us to see her breasts slapping her body as he now bangs her cunt. I say bang because of the slapping their bodies are making. John is using so much force that there is a loud slap or whacking sound as he thrusts into Sara.

Sara is now out of character as she says to John in a low voice, "Yes! Yes! Use me John. Keep slamming that fuck stick into my cunt. I am your whore. Use me like the filthy piece of meat that I am. I am ready for breading again. I want you filling up my dirty cunt with your cum. I want your baby batter filling my cunt. I will produce your child. Dana and I will have swollen bellies because of you.

"Harder! Harder! Pound the crap out of me. Use me JOHN! I can take it. HARDER! Fuck me. Pull my hair. Fuck me quicker."

John takes his orders well, he does slam into her harder and faster. He wraps her hair around his hand like a bronco buster at a rodeo. He pulls back gently which seems out of character with this scene. Sara only has fingertips on the bed now. Her back is arched, and her chest is pushed forward. That chest, oh my. Her breasts are flopping back and forth, slapping her body. I love that noise and the motion. I am now in heat, horny as a mother fucker. It's taking all my energy to not push Sara off the bed and attack John.

After a few minutes, John grunts and screams. He has stopped the quick fucking. I see him use an exaggerated thrust with the full length of his cock into Sara. With each of these thrusts, I can almost feel the cum that he is shooting into her body. I want that so bad.

When John finishes unloading his balls into Sara, she tenderly picks her up and places her on a pillow next to Dana on the end of the bed. He has a look of satisfaction on his face. He may have just impregnated my two best friends.

John leers at me. With his quick hands, he grabs me by my hair and pulls me to him. That hurts, I move in the direction he requests. I am dragged right to his softened cock and impaled on the limp meat. I use my tongue to suck on his cock. This is so much different than a hard cock. He is clean, I no longer taste Sara's pussy juice. His hand is still holding my head in place. Ok, I can only assume that I am to get him hard again. This is unusual, never had to do this before.

It just dawned on me that he hasn't eaten us tonight. That is so unlike him. I wonder, is this because of the way the day unfolded or is this his plan? Maybe he just wanted to give us a different experience, we had been in a rut for those two years. Either way, I think this is awesome. We are all getting something new and different. It's like this is a porno and not real life. Or better yet, maybe we are living a friend's life or fantasy. That would explain the lack of pussy eating.

Maybe it is as simple as he was too worked up with what Kate and the ten druids did. Funny, I thought they were just something from fantasy books. Maybe they are more like a Cos-play lesbian group, acting out a fantasy from the book world. Hmmm, I like the outdoors. I like nature. I certainly like a certain Park Ranger. I am part lesbian. I think that makes me a druid. Hmmmmm. That would give me power over men.

I pull away from John. He looks stunned.

I use my hands to wiggle my fingers at John and say, "Presta-digi-male-controlus. I am a druid and I just cast a spell on you that makes you my sex slave."

Dana flat out laughs at me. I hear Sara giggling. John is frozen in shock. This isn't in his script for tonight. His mouth is hanging open, his shoulders slouch. All intensity is gone from his body. Oh my, he is so cute like this. He looks vulnerable. I hear Sara say, "Awwww, how cute." John blushes. His hands are covering his manhood. I move his hands. He doesn't respond to me. He can't look at me, he is looking down. This is so unlike him. He looks broken, like he has lost his manhood and his confidence. I am not so sure I like this version of my brother. This may have been a mistake.

I push John on to his back. His legs are bent, and his soft member is laying limp. No life in it at all. Sad. Well, that won't be any fun to play with. I sit in front of him. I am horny, and I need to be used. His limp mast may not be up for a while. I spread my legs and I use my fingers to stimulate my pussy. I wet my fingers by sloshing them inside of me. Next, I start tracing my lips, front to back, outside and then inside. The is my routine when I don't have a sexual partner. This is how I masturbate. I run my fingers in and out, over and under. The tingling is shooting straight to my core.

I ignore my clit, I don't want to get off tonight. I just want to wake the sleeping giant. That is how I want to get used tonight. I see life growing between his legs.

I command John, "You will eat me. No lapping kitty and no whiskers. I want something different tonight."

John moves to me and starts using the tip of his tongue to trace my lips as light as possible. Damn that feels good.

I speak to John, "Druids are neutral. We like a little bit of good and we like a little bit of bad. We like pleasing and being pleasured. We like justice and order yet know that chaos and imperfection are just ... natural. I have seen a lot of domination, this is the make up to even things out. When I orgasm, you will assume the doggie position."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,959 Followers