All Comments on 'Crumbling Memories Ch. 01'

by LeoThornfield

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
metroalmametroalma10 months ago

Is it possible to hate a story, or at least the story's plot line and love the way it is crafted? If it is then 5 stars for writing and minus a few for breaking hearts with a story that hints at but doesn't (at least I do not think it does) quite say dementia, or perhaps some other diseased. Well crafted, you broke our hearts.

LeoThornfieldLeoThornfield10 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, metroalma, for your thoughtful comment. And thank you all who have read this. It's a bit experimental for me, so I keep nervously checking the views and stars here much more than usual. This is going to be a 5-part series, each episode showing a different memory from the relationships between Lisa and Vicky, each time two years after. I tried to do something different here from my previous works. My aim here was not only to arouse but also to evoke emotion and provoke thought, even if it means venturing into the realms of pain and heartbreak. After all, every spectrum of human experience has its own profound beauty, including the tragic ones. I really appreciate you taking the time to engage with the story on this level.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon10 months ago

This is excellent writing. It beautifully evokes the melancholy of their estrangement. I look forward to reading more, even if I might not enjoy their sexual relationship.

Nicole2023Nicole20239 months ago

This made sad...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeoThornfield@LeoThornfield
Pleased to meet you! Welcome to my corner of the internet, where I weave tales of passion, suspense, and the occasional misbehaving garden gnome. Feel free to take a stroll through my stories, but don't trip over any plot holes—I'm still learning. I welcome all feedback, from ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES