Live at the Concert

Story Info
A married woman attends a concert and enjoys more than music.
1k words
4.58
10.4k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband didn't come to the show. He figured they could stand to save money and he didn't listen to as much of Pink Ray's music as she did...either way, she wound up alone in a sea of concertgoers, moving in time with the undulating music.

Paige had been happily married to her husband Zach for a couple years, but had recent embraced her bisexuality. She hadn't come out in any traditional sense, but she'd talked to Zach about it and he was kind and supportive. It made her wet to think about women touching her where he did, with their soft lips and hands.

She swayed in time with the bassist's rhythm, totally absorbed by the music she loved filling the space around her. Her eyes closed gently as the lights spun around, covering the room in shades of red, yellow, and purple.

She sensed the presence of another even before she felt the fingers on her shoulder. Even in the crowded room, the touch felt intentional in a way that made her spin around. A woman stood before Paige: tall and willowy, with jet black curly hair that hung about shoulder length.

"Hey," she said. "I'm Rachel. Can I buy you a drink?"

Paige felt a rush of heat to her cheeks. "Oh, I'm married, my husband just isn't here tonight,"

Rachel seemed undeterred: "Why did he leave a stunning girl like you by yourself at the Pink Ray show?! Doesn't he know only hot people listen to Pink Ray?!"

Paige laughed. "So true. Everyone here is gorgeous."

Rachel smiled, "YOU are. So, that drink?"

"Whiskey sour, please..." Paige said tentatively.

"Perfect." Rachel turned on her heel and marched over to the bar confidently, returning a few minutes later with a martini for herself and a whiskey sour for Paige.

As they drank, Paige drank in Rachel's self-assured posture, her lightly smoky eyes, and the way she sang playfully along with the lyrics. Rachel was gorgeous. She was the first woman to ever buy her a drink.

Rachel leaned over: "Listen, I know you have a husband you have to get back to, but I really want to make this a special night for you. I saw you from the left side of crowd and thought you were absolutely stunning. I knew I had to at least try to talk to you. Have you ever been with a woman before?"

Paige shook her head, feeling her mind race with each word Rachel spoke as the alcohol worked on easing her anxiety.

Rachel leaned over and whispered in her ear, just loudly enough for it to be heard over the pulsing music: "Can I kiss you?"

Paige's heart stopped. She had thought about, fantasized about, being with a woman for so long that the reality of the situation was tinged with disbelief, fantasy blurring into reality. Without really comprehending, just instinctually, she nodded.

Rachel grabbed her face with her free hand and kissed her. Passionately yet gently, Paige felt the rush start from her feet and go to her head like the whiskey. Paige kissed her back, wrapping her arm around Rachel's lower back as Rachel's tongue entered her mouth. Time almost stopped around them as they passionately made out, Rachel's hands finding Paige's hair and pulling her deeper.

Rachel was the first to pull away: "Let's take this somewhere else, I don't want to block anyone's view," She grabbed Paige by the hand and led her to a shadowy corner in the back of the venue.

Pressing her up against the wall, they made out, Paige regretting having taken so long to embrace her sexuality. Rachel pulled Paige's body against her, their hips touching through Rachel's jeans and Paige's skirt. Their bodies melded together, Rachel hissed in Paige's ear, "Is this okay?" She had snaked one hand up Paige's skirt and was wandering closer to the line of her panties between her legs.

By now, Paige was incredibly wet, longing to be touched. Her "Yes," came out hoarsely, as Rachel's finger poked under the crotch of her underwear and stroked her wet pussy.

Paige moaned into Rachel's mouth as Rachel's fingers explored her and dipped into her wetness, plunging in fully and then retracting to stroke her swollen clit. Rachel's fingers and tongue brought her closer and closer to the point of release as one finger fucked her slowly and the other circled her clit.

Paige came hard, falling against Rachel. Rachel caught her as they both panted in the darkness.

"I'm not done with you, yet." Rachel said with a grin, grabbing Paige's hand and leading her into the venue's bougie bathroom.

Pulling her into a stall, Rachel said, "Take down your panties and put your leg up on my shoulder," as she fell to her knees. Paige, whimpering and weak from her orgasm, did as Rachel said, lowering her panties, liffting her skirt and wrapping one leg around Rachel's shoulder.

Rachel didn't waste any time plunging her face into Paige's wet pussy, opening it wide with her fingers as Paige cried out above her. Rachel's tongue invaded Paige's wet hole, fucking her with her tongue and using the wetness to circle and flick her clit repeatedly. Rachel clamped her mouth over Paige's clit as the girl tried her best not to scream, but who would hear over the music anyways? Open wide for Rachel, Paige gushed all over Rachel's face as Rachel licked her lips and dove back in. Stroking Paige's pussy lips, Rachel fingered her asshole gently. Paige came again, harder than before.

As Rachel got up, she said, "Can I have your phone?"

Paige couldn't speak after the orgasm. Disoriented, she handed Rachel her unlocked phone.

Programming in her number, Rachel handed the phone back. "I want you to send me a photo tonight. Wearing nothing, legs open. Touching yourself, thinking of me fucking your gorgeous pussy with my tongue. Got it?"

Paige could only nod.

"Good. That's my good girl." Rachel kissed her again, tangling her tongue in Paige's mouth and letting her taste herself. She walked out of the bathroom.

Paige knew she would do whatever Rachel asked. Forever.