Crunch Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepped up and turned on the cold water.

And Spraaaaay! It drenched her, shoulders to belly, wet her t-shirt thoroughly.

Her neighbor was fascinated, just staring and staring at her vividly visible dark nipples, areola as big around as the palm of his hand! He started, realized the situation, and being helpful grabbed at a towel, began to mop her up. Blotting her chest, her boobs. Her nipples. Her belly.

She was breathing hard, was going to be angry but that turned into something else.

"Let me, uh, get changed."

He stepped out of the bathroom, let her have some privacy. Closed the door but somehow it didn't latch, gapped on silent hinges, Frank gently helping.

She stripped in seconds, toweled off, one foot on the sink the dry her legs, cunt gaping red and wet.

Gentleman that he was, helpful and gallant, still this was too much for any young blood to resist. He stared.

She put her foot down, raised the other to the sink, blotted that leg. Looked up, saw him staring.

"No! Don't look! I'm ugly!" She staggered back, stumbled, sat on the toilet seat hard. Put both hands to her breasts, trying to cover her dark puffy nipples but failed.

He was astonished. "You're beautiful! So different! So... beautiful!"

Frank didn't think this was going to need any more of his help. He watched it unfold naturally.

"My nipples are too dark! Too big! They look like coffee stains!"

"I..I like that? I think that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen." Indeed, it was, the guy had seen no breasts at all, not since he'd suckled as a baby.

Rising confidence, "You do? You don't think they're horrible and nasty and misshapen?" She uncovered, uncertain, showed him what she had.

"You have perfect nipples! A real woman's breast! Not like other girls, undeveloped, bobbing their tiny tits around. Imagine a baby sucking on those! You'd make a great mother! A good wife!"

She blushed, the first time for her too, the first time a man had complimented her tits. "They feel too soft, squishy. Shouldn't they be hard and firm?"

He shook his head. She offered to let him touch, so he did. "Perfect! Soft! A little bumpy around the nipple, so sexy!"

It went better after that. She stood, he took a teat in his mouth, automatically, these tits were made for sucking. It was all over but the shouting.

Frank left them thrashing naked in her bunkbed, the upper bunk, threatening to spill over at any moment in their haste. Noticed her roommate on the sidewalk, coming home drunk with a pussy full of jizz, inspired her to throw up in the bushes for a while, give the young lovers time to get to the good part.

Timed it perfectly; she burst into the double she shared with big-tits just as he came inside her, inseminated her, quickened her womb as she screamed out her orgasm, riding him like a cowgirl, those awesome mammaries bouncing in his face, making him a very happy man, licking for all he was worth, a night he'd remember all his life.

Did that count as three? Pregnancy plus a three-some of sorts though the roommate simply went to the bathroom, threw up some more. Would the gentleman take care of her too? Help her clean up? Get her into the shower? Frank left that to the fates.

Just hovering now, high in the sky, letting the holiday proceed uncaring, not looking at anything in particular, attention spread over the whole section of Detroit. A light moved gracefully through the dark, stopping and starting, like a firefly, in no hurry. A taillight?

He descended, spotted the car, the driver. A Dodge Viper, a classic from the 90's. Driven by an aging porn-queen, the car all she had left from her glory days, taking in the air, watching couples on the sidewalk, in the restaurants, reliving her famous scenes in her mind.

At a stoplight a student crossed in front of her, casually admired her figure, obvious in her porn-queen dress, small on her now but still presenting her charms in some of their former glory.

Frank twitched the stoplight sequencer, made it stall on red.

He stopped, approached.

"Are you...Are you Truly Tasty?" Her stage name.

She smiled her trademark smile, was familiar with every fan come-on in the book, ready to get this over with, get on with her lonely drive.

"You are! I really admire your work!

"I'm a film student, studying classic works, films that define a genre. I'm very familiar with your screen credits!"

That was different. She looked at him again, saw not a porn-fan but a serious one, someone who appreciated her skills, not just her body.

She was touched; nobody had recognized her in quite a while.

"Could I buy you a cup of coffee?" He was awestruck, but not in the usual staring-at-her-tits way. Looking right at her, seeing her. Like a person.

She decided, impulsively, the same way she'd gotten into the business at 18.

"Sure hon. Hop in!"

They tooled around the downtown, her film student monopolizing the conversation, directed her to a college coffee shop dive.

In a back booth he continued to gush over espresso.

"The depth of character you brought to your roles! The convincing emotion! Unparalleled in the industry up to then. Your director, Hairy Cox? What was he like? His closeups were groundbreaking! The focus pull, the sudden immersion into passionate embrace!"

Shyly, "I directed most of my own films. Harry was just my nom-de-plume. There was no budget back then for all the crew they have now. Just me and my scene partner, maybe another girl to help with the camera."

He was impressed, in awe of this woman.

"In Parking Lot Pansy, those shots that panned completely around you, was that a camera dolly? Or something you improvised?"

She laughed. "No, you're thinking too hard! That was my roommate Felicity in my car, driving around with my Arriflex! With the top down! My idea!"

Impressed. "You pioneered so much that's taken for granted now. And your screen presence - you stole every scene! Even in your first picture ever..."

Simultaneously, "High School Yearbook Photo!" and they laughed. Easy and comfortable, like two colleagues.

"I was an extra, supposed to do a suck-and-swallow and exit stage left. But the director fell in love with my face!"

"George Pullup! He went on to direct your next seven films!"

"All in one weekend! That was a wild time, in a mansion in Malibu with nine other film teams. People fucking in every room! On the veranda! I was so star-struck. My first time in show business, straight out of the trailer park!"

"I have a thousand questions. But I guess I'm overstepping. You have places to be."

She shook her head no. "I'm between parts right now. I have time? You want to go somewhere; I can answer any questions you have. I've got all night!"

"Could you read my screenplay? It's a rough draft, about a foreign student, lost in a new country with new customs, overstepping bounds of propriety but unaware."

"I'd be glad to!"

They went back to his loft above a Chinese grocery, brought out his film books. Frank tagged along, curious.

"I've tallied stats on your scenes, for my thesis, act by act. First half of your career, all the same length? Eleven minutes! Exactly!"

She laughed. "My Arriflex had a 400-foot cassette. All I could film in one go! The tape ran out, well the scene was over!"

They laughed, it all made sense to him now, and he was delighted.

"You started out concentrating on sense-imagery, then switched over entirely to emotional content. Why was that? Were you maturing as an actress?"

No! "I had a fling with a producer, well he called himself that, he just copied tapes and distributed them to porn shops in his Desoto. He threw me over for a Trixie, that's what we called new girls with no talent. She had a tighter body, could do gymnastics. After that, well, I was more mature I guess."

"Ok, the technical stuff if you don't mind? You never worked with a condom, not once. How did you get away with that? It was the age of AIDS, everybody was panicking."

She nodded, wearily. She had lost some peers, friends.

"We had a guild, we called it that, the Primrose Guild! Everybody got tested every week, and we never worked with anybody outside our little group.

"Really just some people in a warehouse apartment, a converted beer storage unit, had air conditioning anyway! All living on one big floor, all working in the industry.

"I feel a condom removes tension, never mind sensation. If there isn't risk of impregnation, then where's the juice! We were all on the pill of course, all us girls, but the audience didn't have to know that. We'd even say things like 'Don't cum in me! I'm on my cycle!', get the audience invested."

He was scribbling notes, excited to have this opportunity, to really get the inside story on a period that defined cinematic history.

With somebody he really admired!

"I was always after the jolt, real passion? I still thought of myself as an actress, not just a whore, fucking for money. I was there to feel something! Like when I first got into the business, excited and scared and invested. Alive!"

"Did that change?" He could see she was changed, something like her old screen self, but maybe dimmed, some of the light gone out.

"When people started dying, parts dried up, studios closed. Distribution turned to pay-per-view, online content. Everything heavily edited, just pricks and cunts and cum-shots, no acting required or wanted. Left me behind I guess."

He closed his notebook, picked up his wineglass, six-buck-chuck from down at the bodega.

Made a toast. "To the golden age of porn! To Truly Tasty! An icon, let her light never dim!"

She was touched. Frank wouldn't have to do anything to make this one work.

A little tear, she felt pride for the first time in years, in a decade. Leaned over, looked him in the eyes.

Turned her face, kissed him. He was surprised, not displeased, kissed her back. Kissed an icon at first, but then kissing a woman, whom he respected, admired. Maybe loved.

Frank was touched, in maybe half a century he hadn't felt like this. Like in the old days! True love, deep love, born of respect and emotional connection.

He left them to their lovemaking, nothing at all like porn, gentle and true. Sitting naked face to face on his scruffy futon, legs tangled together, bodies moving to an inner beat, in total synchrony. No condom, Truly Tasty didn't allow those, they were gonna let whatever happened, happen. Passionately, in this together, alive.

That was enough, for Frank. A perfect end to his holiday, a couple hours left on the contest clock but fuck it.

He coasted in, set down on the silver paving stones of the great commons. Only one other angelic there, Laila, spirit of safe childbirth.

Grouchy, as usual.

"Making more work for me? Getting girls knocked up with no means of support, no proper family? I'm gonna be half the year in damage control, in tenements and dorm rooms, looking after desperate women."

Frank put up his hands, as if defending himself.

"I did my best! All good matches, healthy and willing.

"And one True Love! Really!" He was proud.

Laila was mollified. "True Love, huh? Been a while since I got one of those."

"Well, I'm not sure it'll come to anything, May-December and all that. She's still fertile, and he's crazy in love, doesn't know it yet. So maybe."

Laila smiled a little, pleased at the image in her mind.

"You wanna get it on? I have a little while, before it gets crazy."

Frank was on board, whisked her back to his digs. At his low ranking, really a cave under the Silver City, no outside view, no amenities. Not like Haniel, a tower place with a balcony, view of the whole kingdom! Frank's dripped from the jengu's pad above, the ceiling perpetually wet.

But tonight, Frank didn't care, and Laila was happy with one sarcastic remark, then got down to it. Stripped in a moment, those robes just fell off. Sucked him hard without effort, millennia of practice, sure and confident. Mounted him without delay.

Frank felt alive, and not just because he was fucking the spirit of pregnancy, which was quite an experience truth be told.

No, because he remembered, at least for tonight, what this was all about.

12