Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 10

Story Info
A male soldier gets dominated by FOUR cockatrice women.
11.9k words
4.54
8.5k
9

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection to real events or people, past or present, is coincidental. All characters of this story are age 18 or older.

WARNING WARNING WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS DIFFERENT! READ THE TAGS!!!!! This chapter contains: FEMDOM, FOOT FETISH, FOOT JOB, orgasm denial, foursome, reverse gangbang, standing sex, doggy style, oral, anal (both male and female), annalingus/rimming (both male and female), anthro, toys, nonconsent (at first), impregnation and creampie. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

***

Oren Ackler had made a critical error, well, several critical errors, actually. When he followed the desert witch to get his hands on garlic, he hadn't considered how colossally and monumentally stupid that was. The desert witch turned out to be something called a cockatrice, a cross between a basilisk and a basan, a chicken woman. She promptly overpowered him, bound him, and then sexually teased him to the point of him losing his will. That was another critical error. Apparently, if one cums inside of a basan or a cockatrice, they become magically bound to one another, constantly feeling a pull towards each other. Even worse, she put some sort of ring on the base of his dick, controlling when he could cum. He was completely under her control. In the days that followed his colossal idiocy, Oren tested this magic bond they had by walking around outside of the caves. The longer and farther he got from the cockatrice, the more he desperately felt the need to go back. This feeling got stronger and stronger until it consumed his every thought, giving him an irrational feeling of panic. Overwhelmed, he fled back to her. She only laughed at him. Needless to say, Oren was stuck...and miserable. He only had his dumbass to blame. Weeks had gone by, and his situation hadn't improved.

For yet another glorious day of bondage, Oren woke up. He instantly groaned, his back hurting. He refused to sleep in the same bed as his cockatrice enslaver, so he slept on the floor of the cave. Again, he was certainly a smart man to have made such a wise decision. The crusader sat up and rubbed his forehead. He had nothing to look forward to, and nothing to do. He wasn't sure what the point of even getting up was, but at the time he would rather move than lay on rock. He turned his head...

Oren instantly yelped and scuttled backwards. There was face directly in front of his, and it wasn't that of a human.

"Morning hubby!" Mirat cried, smiling. This was the cockatrice that had lured him into sex and bound him to her. Since this binding, she had been waking him up by getting directly in his face and scaring the piss out of him.

"Do you have to keep doing that?" Oren shouted. Mirat was taller and stronger than he was. She had scaled legs, clawed feet, and a plume of feathers that fanned out around her backside. Her arms were covered in white feathers and her fingers ended in talons. Most noticeable, however, was the fact that she had rich, bronze skin, wide hips, and large breasts. Oh, and she walked around Oren naked, constantly.

"I enjoy waking you up in the morning!" Mirat replied, still grinning. Behind that smile was a monster that had, and still could, easily dominate him. Oren couldn't even enjoy the sex, as she could snap his neck any time she pleased.

"I would prefer to wake up by myself!" Oren complained. Mirat's dark eyes darted down to his crotch. Oren's gaze followed, and he instantly flushed. He had an erection standing tall through his pants.

"You sure about that?" the cockatrice asked.

"It's just morning wood!" Oren complained, trying to cover himself.

"No, no, no!" Mirat sang. She seized his arms with her talons and easily raised them above his head. She then lifted her leg and put her foot onto the bulge. With amazing skill, she began rubbing it back and forth. Despite her scales and clawed toes, the bottom of her feet were actually soft. Oren grit his teeth in frustration. She was toying with him again, and he was helpless. Once she felt he was rock-hard, she skillfully stuck one of her claws into the hem of his pants. She pulled them down, his rod instantly popping free.

"So lively!" Mirat said happily. Her long, snake-like tongue peeked out and licked her lips. "I think today will be fun!" Oren growled, frustrated. This was all his life was now. Mirat would leave for some time. Whenever she came back, usually with food or ingredients for her potions, she would dominate and humiliate him. Rinse, repeat, continue indefinitely. It was aggravating.

While Oren rolled in self-pity, Mirat continued to work. She wedged his shaft between two of her toes and began pumping her foot up and down. Oren let out a reluctant groan. She skillfully squeezed his shaft as she wiggled her digits. It didn't matter how much she teased him, however. There was a ring at the base of his dick. It controlled whether he could cum or not, and Mirat decided when it loosened or tightened. He couldn't even masturbate without her permission. The cockatrice's toes went to the head of his shaft. She wrapped her claws around his glans, and gently traced them around the crown. The prickling sensation of her sharp nails scraping the sensitive flesh was almost too much.

"Feeling good?" Mirat asked. Oren clenched his mouth closed. He didn't even know why he bothered; it wasn't like he could really defy her. As if to drive that point home, her toes clenched around the head. Her claws sank into the flesh a little deeper, causing pain. Oren let out a yelp and jumped.

"Yes!" he cried. "It feels good!"

Mirat giggled, clearly enjoying seeing him squirm. "I'm happy to hear that." She abruptly released his glans and lifted her foot away. "But it's a little too early. I have something special planned for later. Why don't you clean up while I prepare breakfast?" Mirat turned and walked away. Oren stared down at his throbbing erection, more frustrated than ever. He would have loved to work out his frustration, but the ring was still clamped hard. He couldn't cum even if he tried. He was forced to pull up his pants, still pitching a tent.

When he got to his feet, his nostrils flared unpleasantly. Mirat had started a fire and was roasting meat above it. She was terrible at it. First, it was a leg from some sort of canine. Meat of predators was usually gamey and unpleasant to eat. Second, she didn't add anything to it. If the right spices were added, the predator meat might be passable. She only used spices in making her potions, however. Finally, she was cooking it to hell. She completely incinerated any meat she brought in. Oren figured she did that to make sure there were no raw parts, but any good chef would simply cut the meat off the leg and cook it in pieces, so it didn't burn. She didn't bother. She just smothered it in the fire, charring the whole tasteless abomination.

"Legs almost done!" Mirat called happily. Oren's stomach turned. He didn't think he could take another one of her tasteless meals.

"I'm not hungry," Oren grumbled, lying. "I'm taking a walk."

"Don't go too far!" the cockatrice replied.

"Yeah, yeah..." He began walking to the entrance. As he stepped out of the room, however, he got yet another rude awakening.

Something HUGE was in the passageway. Oren yelped, fell onto his ass, and scuttled backwards ungracefully. For the first time, he actually ran towards Mirat. The cockatrice gazed up from her charred meat to see a large monster slither into the room.

"Oh, father!" she cried. "Don't scare my husband!"

"Father!?" Oren screeched. He then realized what he was staring at was a basilisk.

The monster was massive. He was standing at nearly nine feet tall, but that wasn't his whole body. He was a giant snake with arms and hands. His elongated body stretched practically thirty feet. He was mostly black, with occasional white stripes. The area around his head flared outward. His face was a mix of human and snake features. He also looked VERY unhappy.

"I came to see this "husband" of yours," his voice rumbled. His slit eyes looked the terrified Oren up and down. It was clear he wasn't impressed by the sight of the cowering human. "Is this the best you could do?"

"Father, you're ten times bigger than him," Mirat chided. "You also know that humans are terrified of snakes. Stop being unfair!"

"Why did it have to be a human?" he complained, hissing with his mouth open. He had very large fangs which made Oren's knees quiver.

"Because he followed my scent, father. You know how this works. If you're just here to complain, you can leave." The basilisk growled, but ultimately turned and slithered his way back out of the cave. Oren continued quaking on the floor. That thing could swallow him whole and come back for seconds.

"Sorry about that," Mirat said casually. "When he returned from his hunt, he heard me tell mother that I snagged a mate. He's the last basilisk and the only male around here, so he was trying to see if you were a threat. He's such a blockhead."

Oren finally turned his head towards her, his eyes wide. "Huh?" His question was non-specific, but Mirat just kept talking.

"Cockatrices live all over this area in caves. A few of the old basan, including my mother, are still around. My father is the only basilisk left. Traditionally, the basilisks hunt for food and the basans cook it. So every few days we all gather while father divides up his hunt among us. He takes great pride in being able to feed all of us, despite how old he is."

Oren continued to stare at her blankly. "Huh?"

Mirat rolled her eyes and sighed. She ultimately just held the charred meat out to Oren, who curled his lip at the scent.

"Want a bite?" she asked.

"No!" Oren snapped.

"Going for that walk?"

The human's eyes cut toward the entrance, the one her father just left from. "No!"

"Suit yourself!" Mirat brought the animal leg to her mouth and tore into it, easily ripping the flesh away. Oren was forced to sit in the corner, his stomach both rumbling with hunger and turning over at watching her eat that.

Oren took a boredom nap. When he woke up, he simply groaned. His whole body was stiff from the floor once again. If he could find supplies to make his own bed, he would. As it was, he couldn't travel far enough to find any kind of foliage before he was drawn back to Mirat. He could only be miserable...and stiff. He sat up, without realizing what happened every time he did that. Someone stuck their face into his. He yelped and scuttled backwards a little. This time it wasn't just Mirat. Two other women had their faces close to his...and they were clearly not human.

"Good morning!" Mirat teased. Oren's eyes darted between the two new faces, on either side of his "wife." One was similar to Mirat. She had bronze skin, dark hair, and dark eyes. She also had the feathered arms, scaled legs, and claws on her hands and feet. Unlike Mirat, however, she lacked the plumage on her back and her body wasn't as curvy. She was much more muscular, however. The other was radically different. She was much more like a reptile. Her entire body was covered in lined scales, like a snake's underside. She had a long, reptile face and slit eyes. She also had claws instead of fingers. Both of these monsters were staring at Oren, looking excited.

"This is Jamat," Mirat said, pointing to the women that looked like her. "And this is Kiro." She pointed at the much more snake-like one. "Despite how they look, they are both cockatrices like me!"

Kiro, the reptile one, turned and grimaced at Mirat. "What do you mean how we look?"

"It's not exactly a secret that you're a little...serpenty," Mirat replied with a smile. All three turned back to Oren, who continued to stare blankly.

"Huh?" he asked weakly. Mirat decided to just keep talking.

"When different people in the desert reproduce, sometimes you get interesting results. Most cockatrices come out looking like myself and Jamat." The thinner cockatrice girl struck a pose, grinning. "Sometimes, however, they come out like Kiro..." The snake girl hissed at Mirat. "...or sometimes like Sharae" Mirat glanced around the room. "Wait, where is she?"

Jamat began looking around the room too, appearing confused.

"Sharae?" the skinny cockatrice called. "Sharae? Sharae! Stop hiding and get your feathery ass out here!!"

Someone peeked from around the entrance of Mirat's cave. Unlike all the others, this woman was much smaller. From what little Oren could see, she had a human face, but was completely covered in white feathers.

"Is that him?" Sharae asked in a weak voice.

"Who else would it be?" Mirat complained. "Come on over and meet him."

Sharae cringed a little, hiding even more of her body. "Th-that's okay! I can see from here!"

"Just because you're the daughter of a basan doesn't mean you have to be a chicken!" Mirat snapped. She ultimately rolled her eyes and sighed. "I swear, that girl, always cowering! Well, whatever. What do you think hubby?

"Huh?" Oren didn't mean to repeat himself, but his brain still wasn't working.

"Is that the only word he knows?" Jamat asked.

Mirat rolled her eyes again. "No, he's just slow sometimes. Anyway, dear, I told these three about you and they were just dying to meet you! Well, Sharae wasn't, but that's typical. They don't have mates, or experience with men at all, you see. So, since we're such a good couple, I thought we would give them some pointers!"

"Pointers?" Oren asked.

"Yeah!" Mirat said, finally standing up. "Pointers!" Without warning, she jammed her foot forward and buried it into Oren's crotch. Much like before, she began to massage his dick through his pants. The human tensed up, suddenly understanding what was happening. She was putting on a show for her friends at his expense. He initially lifted his hands to try to stop her, and then realized it was futile. He grit his teeth and his face burned in humiliation as his dick began to rise in his pants.

"He gets off with your foot?" Kiro asked, tilting her head, and eyeing his erection with her slitted pupil.

"He does," Mira said, sounding delighted. "Although I don't know if it's typical with all humans or he's just a degenerate." As she had before, Mirat deftly maneuvered the talons on her feet to grab his pants and pull them down. Oren's dick was throbbing harder than that morning, having not gotten attention then. Mirat giggled as she put the bottom of her foot and the shaft, pumping her leg up and down. Oren gasped as the soft skin of her feet teased his rod. At the same time, she pressed on it very hard, causing a bit of pain. All the while, Kiro and Jamat studied it extensively, as if it were fascinating.

"It's throbbing so much," Jamat said.

"The bottom of my feet are scales," Kiro complained. "I can't do something like that."

"You don't just have to use the bottom," Mirat instructed. She put her toes on the head of his dick and began rotating them around. Her soft digits sent a tingling sensation down his length, which throbbed against the ring at the base. Oren screwed his eyes shut, wishing that his body didn't react. He was out of luck as pleasure danced around the cockatrice's toes. Mirat licked her lips and spread two of her digits. She wrapped them around his glans and began twisting back and forth. Oren clenched his fists as his hips twitched a little. He had been pent up all day, and he was just dying to cum. At the same time, he knew that if he did, the ring would clamp down, denying him relief. It was just a game Mirat was playing to see how much he could be teased. He was like a toy completely at her mercy.

"Do you do this all the time?" Kiro asked.

"This is something new," Mirat replied. "Just started this morning, actually. Usually, I just use my tongue."

"Oh yeah," Jamat added. "I've been practicing that."

"So have I!" Kiro complained.

"Why don't you both practice now?" Mirat sang. She finally pulled her foot away, leaving Oren gasping and his rod pulsing into the air.

"Who goes first?" Jamat asked.

"I should!" Kiro complained again.

"Why don't you both go at the same time?" Mirat asked. "Remember the swirl I had you two do with the banana?" The two new cockatrice girls glanced at each other before shrugging and shuffling forward. Oren's eyes got wide. Mirat liked to spin her long tongue around his dick to get him started. It was quite overwhelming. If it felt that good with just one, how would it feel with two? Oren attempted to scuttle backwards, but Mirat put her foot on his shoulder and ran her claws against his skin, telling him to stay. The human gulped as the two cockatrices, one human-like and one snake-like leaned down to his dick. Both of them opened their mouths and their long tongues slithered their way around him. They intertwined around his length perfectly, not leaving a single open space. Then, without warning, they began to swirl and wiggle their way around the sensitive rod.

Oren moaned and threw his head back. His whole body quivered as what felt like a wet, sopping vice swirled around his shaft. It was a single, wiggling mass that teased every inch of sensitive rod. In a matter of moments his crotch was soaked in their fluids, and he began bucking his hips mindlessly. He knew what would happen if he came, but at this point he was no longer in control. The slurping noise of their two tongues filled his ears as tingling took over his body. He felt like he was drowning in pleasure as it overtook him. His balls twitched and his dick swelled when he couldn't hold it back any longer.

Just at the moment of relief, however, the ring clamped down hard. Rather than a moment of bliss, Oren yelped and thrashed, his semen trapped in his body. Both Kiro and Jamat jumped backwards, their tongues shooting back inside of their mouths. They watched Oren writhe in discomfort, appearing confused.

"Did we hurt him?" Jamat asked.

"Hardly!" Mirat teased. "I put the holding ring on him. He can only cum when I want him to. You girls actually did great, you made him climax!"

"Why wouldn't you let it out?" Kiro said.

"Why waste it?" Mirat replied. "We should move on to the next lesson. You girls know what to do?" Both cockatrices answered in the affirmative. Before Oren could regather his wits, he found himself picked up off of the ground. They easily stripped him and put him on all fours in a compromising position. Jamat grabbed his head by his hair and shoved his face into her crotch. Kiro, meanwhile, knelt by his ass, spreading his cheeks apart. Oren knew what was coming, and tried to protest, but all he got was Jamat grinding against his face. He didn't have a choice. He reluctantly extended his tongue and began to lap at her folds. The cockatrice whined a little and began to shake at the sensation. Kiro, meanwhile, extended her long tongue and probed around his anus. As Mirat taught her, she pressed and massage around the hole with the tip of her tongue, getting it relaxed and covered with saliva.

"He's pretty good," Jamat said as Oren's tongue continued his work.

"I trained him well," Mirat replied. She briefly tapped one of her toe talons against his back, apparently encouraging him to try harder. Although he was loathed to do so, Oren knew it was futile to resist. He pierced his tongue through her folds and into her canal. This earned a muffled shriek from Jamat as her juices oozed around his muscle. Oren rotated his tongue around, making sure every inch of her sensitive flesh received attention. Jamat began digging her fingers into his scalp, encouraging him.

Kiro, meanwhile, felt with her slithering tongue that his back hole had relaxed enough. With the tip of her muscle, she pushed her way inside, causing Oren to tense and groan in dissatisfaction. He was ignored as the snake girl wiggled her tongue around his insides, teasing his sensitive hole. Against Oren's will his dick sprang to life, extending into the air and throbbing. Mirat, seemingly amused, reached her foot underneath him and jammed his rod between two of her toes, stroking his length once again.