Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See?" Mirat teased. "He likes it. He's kind of shy like basan women, but under it all he loves to be dominated like this."

"I-I-I can see that..." Jamat groaned, pushing Oren's head harder against her pussy.

"Dig deeper," Mirat told Kiro. "There's this spot that makes men start quivering somewhere in there."

Kiro's tongue obliged as the snake woman pressed her face against his butt cheeks. Her tongue began whipping around inside of him, clearly searching for what Mirat had instructed. By chance, she managed to find it, lashing at his prostate through his flesh. Oren instantly tensed and flushed in humiliation as the strange tingling shot through him. His dick twitched in the hair between Mirat's toes, as if incredibly excited that it was being teased from the back end. Sensing that she had found her target, Kiro's tongue began assaulting the area, pressing and lashing against it. Oren began to tremble as the tingling and twitching intensified. His body was clearly enjoying all the attention, even if his mind didn't. It was pretty clear that he was getting close to cumming again, and he knew it would be clamped down. He was helpless to stop it

"Alright, that's enough of that lesson," Mirat said. All at once, both Jamat and Kiro backed off. Oren was left on all fours panting with both his face and ass completely wet.

"That was fun!" Jamat said.

"I loved watching him squirm," Kiro said, her snake tongue whipping back into her mouth. "I guess that's the basilisk in us."

"Probably," Mirat agreed. "Any other lessons you ladies might need?"

"Oh!" Jamat cried, hopping up and down. "I heard about this position once. I wanna try it!"

"Go ahead," Mirat said, motioning towards Oren like he was a toy. Before the human could object, Jamat seized him like he was light as a feather. He was jerked to his feet and then slammed against the wall. Oren made a sound much more appropriate for an injured dog as the much stronger Jamat put her forearm against his neck and chest. The human felt like a mouse that had been caught by a cat. With her free hand, Jamat reached down and seized his rock-hard erection. Oren winced at her grip. She clearly had never touched one before, as it was far too tight. This didn't stop Jamat. She brought his throbbing shaft to her slit. Oren inhaled loudly, knowing what was coming. He had already cum once, and the toying the women previous did had riled him again. He wasn't going to last long...and he wasn't going to get any satisfaction, only painful clamping. However, Jamat was way too strong, and he was helpless. The head of his dick pressed through her lower lips. The cockatrice then wrapped one of her legs around his waist and pulled him inside of her.

Oren clenched his teeth and his fists. Jamat's insides were tight and wet. She was lither and more muscular than Mirat, and her canal was much narrower as a result. Still pinning him to the wall, Jamat began pumping her hips back and forth, the muscles inside of her clenching and squeezing around Oren's dick.

"I've never seen that position before," Mirat said, grinning widely.

"I heard some of the other cockatrices about it!" Jamat replied excitedly. "They say it's the best way to fuck an uncooperative man."

"Be sure to practice squeezing him with your muscles too!" Mirat cried.

As they continued to toy with him, Oren did his best to try and endure Jamat's assault. It wasn't working. The cockatrice's insides were already wet from the earlier action. The slick noise from their union echoed in his ears as Jamat bucked her hips against him. Her arm at his neck and her leg around his waist prevented his escape. He could do nothing as her canal coiled and pressed in around him. Her inner flesh sucked on his rod as she pulled back. When she thrust forward her fluids gushed around him and her muscles inside clamped down. He was in a vortex of pleasure, drowning in her vice-like canal. Jamat abruptly began tightening her hold on him and her body flushed.

"It's starting to feel good again!" she cried. She began rotating her hips with her thrusts, adding even more sensations to Oren's shaft. The crusader tossed his head back as his whole body began to shake. An orgasm that had already been denied once was threatening to explode out of him. It was going to be huge and would last a long time. It was precisely the thing he wanted to avoid. Jamat, however, was clearly ascending to her own peak and wasn't interested in stopping. Her thrusting was becoming frantic as her own pleasure was spreading. Her fluids were dripping down from they were joined and pooling on the floor of the cave. Her claws were digging into Oren's skin and she was biting her lip.

"Holy hell, dominating a man like this feels amazing!" she cried.

"That's the basilisk in you," Mirat said, stepping beside the two of them. "Keep going and you'll have the best climax ever."

Jamat was intent on doing just that. She rapidly began bucking her hips in desperation, edging herself forward to her orgasm. Oren was shaking his head back and forth, feeling his own climax about to be wrung out of him. Mirat grinned malevolently and stuck her face beside his.

"Hey hubby," she said in a low voice. Oren turned his head, gasping for air and already feeling his balls beginning to twitch. "Do you know what happens when the husband of a cockatrice cums inside of another woman and breaks the pact? Their mate rips their heart out in front of the entire tribe."

"Wh-what!?" Oren shrieked, clearly terrified.

"Maybe I should let that ring go, huh?" Mirat continued. "Let you break our pact and face your punishment?"

"No, don't...I...I...!" Oren's panic gave way when Jamat pulled him against her body, shoving his head against her chest. She let out a long moan as her insides crushed down on him so tight he thought it was going to be crushed. A gush of her juices splashed against his shaft, almost so hot it was boiling. All of this was too much, and Oren let out a shout against the cockatrice's tan skin. His dick throbbed and his seed pushed up out of him. For a split second, he felt panic, as he was uncertain whether Mirat would genuinely let him break their pact. Then the ring around his dick clamped down hard, halting his climax. His dick, however, kept trying to throb, over and over again. Oren squirmed and jerked against Jamat, clearly in a lot of pain as with each spasm of his prostate the ring tightened around him. Jamat, however, was clearly enjoying herself. She moaned at the ceiling as her body trembled. A pleasurable tingling washed over her as not only her orgasm but the satisfaction of having dominated someone gave her immense satisfaction. As Oren's rock-hard erection throbbed inside of her, she continued to buck her hips, riding it and stretching out her peak. When it finally subsided, Jamat moaned again, this time in disappointment.

"That was the best I ever had!" she said.

"Told you," Mirat said with a grin. "Feeding our basilisk tendencies are the best."

"I can agree with that," Jamat replied. She finally stepped away from Oren and released him. The crusader instantly crumpled onto the ground, panting. His face was red with frustration and his dick was visibly throbbing. Each time it twitched, there was pain around the ring area. He felt backed up to his eyeballs and couldn't find relief. Before he could pity himself, however, someone seized his ankles and dragged him out onto the floor. It was Mirat's other friend, Kiro. She stood over his crotch with her back to him. She reached down with her claws and wrapped them around his dick, slowly squatting down.

"No, wait!" Oren cried. "I can't take anymore!"

Kiro turned around and grinned, her snake-like tongue sticking out of her mouth.

"That's not up to me!" she said. "You should be begging your wife!" Kiro lined his hard shaft against her wet slit before lowering herself onto it. The moment his rod went inside, Oren let out a groan. Kiro's insides felt amazing. Unlike Jamat who was muscled and painfully tight, the snake-like woman's canal was soft and textured. It felt like there were tiny bumps all over her, but his dick was so slick that they only added to his pleasure. Before Oren could find the words to describe what he felt, Kiro began pumping up and down on top of him. While Jamat was slender and muscular, Kiro was curvy. As she slapped their hips together, her bubbly ass cheeks jiggled against him. Despite the fact that Kiro was covered in scales, Oren couldn't help but find the sight to be alluring. It only added to his pleasure as he was mercilessly assaulted by her unique pussy. Another orgasm was rising within him, and he was doing a poor job of trying to hold it in.

Abruptly, something smacked against Oren's face. This time it was Mirat's foot. She glowered down at him with a malicious grin, her eyes glowing with excitement.

"Look at you!" his wife teased. "Drooling as another woman rides your dick! I should just let you cum inside of her!"

Oren groaned against her foot, but this only seemed to encourage Mirat. She forced her big toe into his mouth, much to the human's chagrin.

"Suck on it," Mirat ordered. "And maybe I'll allow you to live!" As much as Oren didn't want to, he also didn't want to die. He winced as he gently wrapped his lips around the toe and began to suckle. This only got Mirat to cackle as she wiggled the digit around.

Despite this going on, Kiro hadn't stopped. She had lowered one of her claws to her crotch and began rubbing her clit. The snake woman groaned as she stopped bouncing and started grinding back and forth. The added sensation made Oren squirm, as his hips began bucking of their own accord. Every time Kiro's pussy slid along his shaft it left more fluids behind. The sound of their union echoed around the room as the cocktrices toyed with their prey. Kiro was clearly approaching her own peak, enjoying the stiff rod inside of her. Her movements became uncoordinated as she got closer and closer to it. Oren's hips began to tremble as he moved along with her. He instinctively fucked her in the vain hope he might find some relief.

Finally, Kiro let out a long hiss and bowed her back. A hot gush of her juices splashed against Oren as her canal trembled. Each time her insides clenched she quivered as a pleasurable tingling went up her body. She rotated her hips slowly, trying to milk every second of her pleasurable peak. Oren felt his dick twitch and his balls clench, but the ring clamped down on him all the same. The crusader screamed against Mirat's toe, and he thrashed against the bigger woman on top of him. His dick desperately throbbed and tried to force an orgasm out of him, but it was to no avail. All he could feel was pain as it was denied and choked out of him.

"It's easy to cum when he's that hard," Kiro said dreamily.

"Yeah, after a few failed orgasms it's tougher than a diamond," Mirat commented. "Love the feeling."

The snake woman got off of Oren. His dick was so swollen it was practically red and the veins were throbbing against the skin. The human tried to lift his head to look at it, but Mirat pulled her toe free and slammed the bottom of her foot against him.

"No getting up!" the cockatrice ordered. "Lick the bottom."

Oren blushed with humiliation, but complied, sticking out his tongue and swiping it against her flesh. Everyone in the room laughed, as if they were having a wonderful time. Mirat turned her head towards the entrance of her room. Still cowering there, half hidden, was the only cockatrice that hadn't had any action.

"Hey, Sharae," Mirat began. "You should get in on this!"

The much smaller woman hid a little more of herself around the cave wall. "Th-that's fine. I don't need to."

"How are you going to get a husband if you don't practice?" Kiro asked. "You'll find a male and won't know what to do."

"It's not complicated..." Sharae muttered, looking away.

"But you won't be good at it," Jamat teased. "Just practice with Mirat's husband here. Getting a cock in your pussy might loosen you up a little."

"You're not supposed to put things in your front!" Sharae said, sounding indignant. "That place is only for your husband! Mom said so!"

"Oh my god, is there even a drop of basilisk blood in you?" Kiro complained. Mirat shot the snake-woman a glare before turning to Sharae.

"Sharae," Mirat began. "You don't have to use your front."

"Y-you don't?" the meek woman replied.

"No, you can use the back. I'll get Oren here to make it nice, wet, and loose. It won't even hurt."

Sharae flinched and emerged a little from the doorway. "You sure?"

"I'm sure," Mirat said. "You stayed this whole time, so you're obviously curious. Come on, give it a whirl. He'll be gentle." She turned back to her husband and jammed the heel of her foot against his face. "Won't you?" Oren didn't answer, but Mirat didn't appear like she really wanted him to. Sharae slowly entered the room. Unlike the others, she was almost completely bird-like. She was covered in white feathers, save for the spot around her crotch. She also had chicken-like legs that came down to claws. She was also tiny compared to them and would be considered average for a human woman. She slowly approached Oren, who still had a foot jammed in his face.

"If...if you think it'll help..." Sharae finally said.

"It certainly couldn't hurt," Mirat said. "Let's give her an assist, shall we girls?"

Oren felt a wave of relief as the foot finally came off his face. He didn't get to enjoy it for long as something round and feathery was shoved against it instead. He suddenly realized it was Sharae's ass. He briefly squirmed, but he felt one of Mirat's toe talons running along his engorged dick, causing him pain. She was clearly warning him.

"Start licking," Mirat ordered. With a grimace of dissatisfaction, Oren obeyed. He shoved his face between the bird-woman's butt cheeks and extended his tongue. His muscle began lapping at her back hole, coating it in spit. Sharae began to shiver a little, feeling a sensation she never had before. Mirat sidled up next to the bird-woman, smiling. She reached between Sharae's legs, going for her folds.

"You can play with yourself too," Mirat said. Her fingers began toying with the bird-woman's slit, causing Sharae to flush.

"I can?" the bird-woman asked.

"Go ahead and try," Mirat replied. Sharae slowly reached down to her own crotch. The bird-woman ran her index finger along her slit. She began to tremble, feeling sparks of pleasure inside of her. She slowly inserted her digit into her canal, her juices beginning to seep onto it. Mirat raised her own fingers to Sharae's clit, gently began rubbing in circles and encouraging it to come out. The nub obliged, engorging and emerging from its sheath. Mirat rolled the button between her index and thumb, causing Sharae to gasp.

"See?" Mirat asked. "You were missing out." The cockatrice then gave her husband a light kick on the head. "Make sure it's wet on the inside too!"

Oren grimaced, but knew it was useless to argue. He pressed his face harder against the bird-woman. He pushed his tongue through the hole and into the insides. He could feel the muscles quiver around him as they loosened. He made sure that as much of his spit as possible in and around her anus. He knew that if Sharae got hurt, they would make him pay. He had to make sure she was slick and relaxed. Both Oren's tongue and the fingers playing with her folds were quickly making her hot. Her fluids were oozing around her fingers and onto Oren's chin.

"It...feels amazing..." Sharae breathed.

"Your ass or your pussy?" Mirat asked.

"Both!" Sharae cried.

"I think she's about ready girls," Mirat said to the other two. Jamat and Kiro reached down and easily picked Sharae up by her hips. They carried her to Oren's crotch. The crusader grit his teeth and put his hands on his forehead. They were going to toy with him again. If he came now and it was clamped down it would drive him mad. Mirat, her fingers covered in Sharae's juices, reached for her friend's anus. She slipped her digit inside, making Sharae moan and adding even more slickness.

"She's definitely ready," Mirat confirmed.

"It looks big..." Sharae said nervously.

"You can take it," Mirat reassured. "Just relax and let it inside. You'll love it." Sharae gulped but nodded. Mirat motioned to the other two girls, and they began lowering the bird-woman towards the throbbing erection below her. Oren could feel the crown of her anus touch the head of his dick. He tensed up, knowing what was coming. After a few moments of resistance, his glans pressed its way through and popped inside. Oren inhaled through his teeth as Sharae was lowered onto him. While her entrance was incredibly tight, her insides were hot and soft. It was like a combination of the past two women at the same time. Slowly, inch by inch, Sharae took more and more of his engorged dick. Finally, her hips met his and he was completely inside of her. Sharae twitched a few times, her hole tightening at the base of Oren's rod.

"I feel so full!" the woman whined.

"Start bouncing up and down," Mirat instructed. "Play with yourself like before, if you need." Sharae obeyed. She began pumping her hips. She reached down to her clit and toyed with it. The pleasurable sparks shot across her more intense than ever before. Every time the hard rod rubbed her flesh the sensations grew more intense. As her fingers played with her nub the heat inside of her began building. She basked in her pleasure, while Oren tried to resist his.

As opposed to Kiro, who fucked him with her back turned, Sharae was facing him. As she bobbed up and down, her breasts bounced from behind her chest feathers. The exposed parts of her flesh were flushed, and her face was lost in bliss. The sight of it only drove Oren harder. He clenched his fists against his forehead as he tried not to think about her tight ass choking him and her velvety insides rubbing against him.

"She's getting into it!" Jamat said. "She's riding him harder."

"Maybe there's a bit of basilisk in her after all," Kiro added. She glanced up at Oren and saw his grimace, red face, and shaking fists. "Is he supposed to look like that?"

"He's about ready to be desperate," Mirat said, sounding delightful. "I love that look."

Sharae, her pleasure building, began to intensify her bucking. Her ass practically sucked on his rod each time she moved, her flesh clinging onto it. Oren was in absolute agony as his dick was simultaneously being choked and gently stroked by her hole. His body didn't know any better and was desperately barreling its way to another orgasm, or rather the same orgasm that had already been choked three times. His body was absolutely screaming for relief, not just on a physical but a mental level as well. He absolutely NEEDED to cum. All she same, he couldn't. As Sharae pumped and gyrated, Oren quickly began to lose his will. He began bucking his hips wildly, only adding the bird-woman's ecstasy.

Sharae shrieked and bowed her back as the human beneath her took control and ravaged her hole. The sparks of pleasure that had begun in her crotch now cascaded up her body. Her fingers which had been delicately kneading her folds were now desperately digging. For the first time, she was heading to an orgasm, and she had no control over it. Her friends around her only grinned and watched as the shy cockatrice lost all sense of herself. After only a few moments of Oren's desperate thrusting Sharare bit her lip and shrieked. Her body jerked as her juices gushed around her fingers and onto Oren. Her hips quivered as her insides clenched with each peak of her climax. The pleasure went to her head, and she stared up at the ceiling dreamily, her body tingling. The moment she came, her anus clamped down on Oren. The added sensation was enough to push him over the edge, one he actively sought. As his dick throbbed and the final release began, the ring clamped. Oren screamed through his teeth as he was again denied relief. The pain from the tightening was quickly becoming secondary to the frustration. He hissed through his teeth, spit flying out of his mouth. He was becoming a rabid animal.