Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally exhausted, Sharae fell off of Oren, his dick popping free from ass. The bird-woman laid on the ground, panting. Oren, however, shouted at the ceiling and beat his fists onto the ground. His dick continued to pound painfully, desperately trying to orgasm.

"Whoa, what's wrong with him?" Kiro asked.

"Ah, I love this part," Mirat said, happily. "He's absolutely lost it. He's desperate to cum and he'll do whatever you say to get it. Watch!" Mirat stepped up to him and once again jammed her foot against his sensitive and engorged dick. Oren yelped, clearly in pain. Mirat grinned and stood over him, her eyes gleaming.

"Do you wanna cum?" she asked.

"Yes!" Oren shouted, far beyond having any shame or pride. "I want to cum!"

"Beg me!" Mirat teased.

"Please let me cum! I'll do anything! Just please it out!"

All of the cockatrices, except for Sharae who was still catching her breath, let out a cackle. They were clearly amused at Oren's subservient pleading.

"Wow, that's hilarious!" Jamat said.

"I didn't know they were that easy to manipulate!" Kiro added.

"Yeah, human men are pretty easy," Mirat said. She turned back to her husband. "How about you try to knock me up? That way I can have a daughter and she can practice how to bully her man on you!"

"Whatever you want!" Oren shouted. "Just please, let me cum!"

The three cockatrices laughed again. Mirat turned away from him and slowly got on all fours, alluringly showing off her curves as she did so. Finally on the ground, she reached back with one of her hands and pulled her thighs apart. She was already very wet, apparently having gotten off seeing Oren dominated and abused.

"Come on then!" Mirat cried. "I'll let you cum inside me. That's the only way."

Oren didn't wait or think for a single second. He didn't care about the implications or consequences of making Mirat pregnant. That was what she was counting on and what made her so aroused. All their teasing had driven him crazy, and he was about to do something crazy, just like he did when he first got into this cave and bound himself to Mirat. Oren practically leapt at her, grabbing at her body and humping against her. Mirat giggled, clearly amused. Seeing that he was too crazed to do it correctly, she reached behind her and grabbed his dick. She guided it to her wet folds and let Oren thrust it inside of her. She grinned and began softly moaning. Oren, however, was beyond reason and was pumping his hips so desperately that he lacked any cohesion or rhythm. He was so frantic that he couldn't even get any pleasure from it.

Mirat reached back and grabbed him one of her powerful hands. She pulled him against her body to get his attention.

"Stop," she ordered firmly. Oren obeyed, freezing in place. She brought his face close to hers, letting him look into her eyes. "Move with purpose, with rhythm. Now."

Oren gulped and began moving his hips more calmly. Her canal coiled and sucked on his dick. As he pumped his dick in and out of her, she bucked against him. This allowed his shaft to go even deeper than he had with the other monster women. At the same time, she expertly clenched the muscles inside of her as they both moved, crushing him as he went in and letting her wet flesh cling to him as he pulled out. Oren couldn't tell whether it was because he had been riled up, her insides were more familiar, or she really was just better at sex, but this was by far the best out of all of them.

"Wow, she's really got him under her foot, in more ways than one," Kiro said.

"Will he really do anything?" Sharae asked, finally sitting up.

"If it's what Mirat wants!" Jamat replied. "She has total control over him. Makes me envious. Can't wait to get my own man."

Oren didn't hear a word of any of that. He was holding back his desperation and trying to focus on keeping his rhythm. He felt like he could burst at any second, but he kept it in control. He knew that if he came too fast, Mirat would use the ring to stop him. If she did, he was actually afraid his balls might actually burst. Mirat was beginning to moan louder, rotating her hips as she bucked. She was starting to really enjoy herself. She had been riled up watching her husband being toyed with by the other women. It wasn't going to take long to reach her own peak.

"I can't take it anymore!" Oren cried into her ear. "Please let me cum! I'll get you pregnant, whatever you want! Please!"

Mirat giggled as she reached up to his head. She seized his hair and turned him towards her.

"Go ahead, my dear husband," she said. "Pour all of your love into me." Her long tongue came out of her mouth and pierced into his, as if they were kissing. Oren went along with it, letting his own small tongue play with hers. He made a few last desperate thrusts, letting the familiar sensation build up inside into a fever pitch. As Mirat moaned and her fluids gushed around him, Oren let out a bellow against her tongue.

Oren felt ecstasy he didn't even know was possible. An absolutely overwhelming sensation of tingling pleasure washed over him and into his brain. His dick swelled even larger than it had before, which he thought was impossible. Stars exploded in his eyes as his full balls twitched and pumped. An absolute geyser of his semen deluged inside of Mirat. She was completely full after a second and then his fluids squirted from around where his dick met her flesh. It dribbled steadily onto the floor as Oren's entire body quaked from the bliss. Drool dripped from his mouth and his eyes rolled. He drowned in the pleasure he had been denied all this time. Mirat rode out her own orgasm, enjoying the feeling of his hot seed flow through her canal. It was thick from all of their teasing, as she was certain that if she were fertile, she would be pregnant, something that made her climax feel even better. She knew that would be the ultimate domination, the domination of his seed by her own will. She let Oren mindlessly hump against her for as long as he liked, his balls empty but his body still riding the waves of orgasmic bliss.

Finally, Oren finished, but he was clearly out of it. He fell backwards off of Mirat, his eyes rolled back into his head. He passed out, completely spent. Mirat, meanwhile, proudly spread her vagina open, letting his thick seed flow out of her. All three of her friends gathered around, ogling at it.

"Wow, that's a lot!" Kiro said.

"I guess we pushed him too far," Jamat said, glancing down at Oren's unconscious body and laughing.

"Will you really get pregnant from that?" Sharae asked, putting her finger to her mouth.

"Maybe," Mirat said with a smile. "Cockatrices are hybrid monsters, so it's a little harder to get us pregnant, but I certainly could."

"Wonder how Mr. "I-Don't-Want-This" down there would feel about that," Kiro said, her tongue hissing out. "Kept going on and on about how he wanted to stop, and now look at him. All he really wanted to do was blow his load."

"All humans are like that," Mirat scoffed. She finally stood up, Oren's semen dribbling down her legs. "What you say the four of us go get cleaned up? Don't want wear this sweat all day."

"I second that," Jamat said.

"What about him?" Sharae asked, glancing down at Oren.

"He'll be fine," Mirat said dismissively. "He'll wake up, let me stomp on him some more, and life will go on. Now come on. We all reek of sex."

*

Mirat was right about one thing, Oren did eventually wake up, but he wasn't going about his life as usual. Despite the mind-blowing orgasm at the end, everything that came before was hell, especially Mirat threatening his life. Although this miserable life continued on for a few days, Oren was completely over it. He had nothing to look forward to, just Mirat dominating him, threatening him, and making him feel pain. He didn't speak to her for days. She didn't seem to notice. It was just as well, as if he said anything it would probably anger her. This tense situation came to a head over something close to Oren's heart.

As Oren sat in the corner of the room, still stewing, Mirat entered. At this point, the human was used to ignoring her, so at first he didn't notice. What got his attention was that she was carrying something larger than usual. He lifted his head to see that it was something on a long staff. This wasn't unusual, as she often carried the bodies of animals to cook. What made his eyes brighten was the particular animal on it. Instead of the usual scrawny predators it had always been, it was something bovine. Not quite a cow precisely, but perhaps a wild variety of it. Maybe it was some sort of buffalo or auroch, but Oren hardly cared. This was different meat. It wasn't gamey, thin, and stringy like all the others she had brought. It was fat, full, and thick. If it was cooked correctly, it could be just as good as beef. Even better, most of the meat was intact. It had parts that were usually only given to nobles, tenderloin, ribeye, and filet. If he let Mirat char that meat to oblivion he would miss his chance.

Oren hopped to his feet and marched over to Mirat, who had already started a fire with her magic. She didn't notice Oren until he was right next to her. When she turned towards him, her eyes went up in surprise. This was the first time he had approached her since she bound him here.

"I want to cook that," he said flatly.

"Huh?" Mirat asked, mirroring him.

"I want to cook that cow," Oren added.

Mirat put her hand on her hip, cocked her eyebrow, and smiled. "Men don't cook."

"I do," Oren said.

"Well, not here," Mirat replied. "I do all the cooking in this cave. You just sit around and look pretty for me." The cockatrice chuckled at her own joke. Oren, however, could feel anger and hatred broil in his gut. He wasn't sure why this was the straw that broke the camel's back, but it was. She had controlled, abused, and manipulated him every day since he got here. She threatened to kill him if he came and then teased him until he couldn't take it anymore. Above all, she was about to ruin good cuts of meat. Oren snapped.

"You know what?" he demanded. "Go ahead. Ruin that damn meat. You're right! You can do whateeeeeeever you want. You can say you'll have me killed, you can use me like I'm toy, you can feed me tasteless, incinerated meat, and you can make me miserable every single day. I just hope you're glad living with someone who hates for the rest of your life!"

Oren turned away and crossed his arms, still stewing. He could only imagine what twisted punishment she would give him, but quite frankly he didn't care. He said his peace and he hoped Mirat heard it all. Nothing happened for a few seconds. Oren's curiosity got the best of him, and he turned back.

Mirat didn't look furious or as if she were about to attack him. Instead, her face was in her hands. She was trembling slightly. Oren's eyes widened. She briefly pulled her hands away, quickly wiped her tears away, and let out small sobs.

"Uhhhh..." Oren said dumbfounded. Mirat covered her face again, now letting out more cries as she continued to weep. "Uh-oh...oh-no!" Oren's head whipped around and around, as if looking for someone to help him. He held his hands up in front of him. "Please stop! I don't know what to do! I've never made a girl cry before, and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!"

"I'm just trying to make you happy!" Mirat said through her sobs.

"HUH?" Oren asked loudly.

"I've been cooking for you, having sex with you, I even introduced you to my father!"

"Huh?" the human replied dumbly.

"I let you have sex with other women! I thought human men liked that kind of thing!"

"Huh?" Oren repeated.

"I thought you were enjoying it!"

"Why would you think that?"

"You were getting off!"

The human could feel his brain beginning to melt. "You...you threatened to kill me..."

"I was playing along! I thought you liked me dominating you! You passed out with pleasure!" Mirat continued to cry and wipe her eyes as Oren stared at her with the most dumbfounded expression possible.

"You...weren't going to kill me?" he finally asked, weakly.

"You're my husband! I would never do that! Cockatrices would never let their mate be hurt!"

"Well, I didn't know that, how could I have...?" Oren trailed off, his eyes darting around.

Wait...wait...no! This whole time? His brain went over every event that had occurred after they were bound together. She cooked him his meals. She told her parents about him. She introduced him to her father. She invited her friends over to meet him. She let him have sex with him. She even tried to have his child. Oh no...he didn't even think! He hadn't considered that she was putting on a front or that she was playing sex games with him.

"Okay," Oren began, sounding tired. He reached up, took both of her hands into his, and then held them in front of them while Mirat continued to sniffle. "You and I are going to have to communicate. I don't know anything about cockatrices. I didn't know you were just playing with me. I really thought you enjoyed making me miserable."

"You don't like it when I dominate you?" Mirat asked, sounding genuine for once.

"I mean..." Oren thought for a moment. "I didn't really think about liking it. I guess the end was really nice. I never felt that good before..." Mirat grinned a little, her tears stopping. "That's kind of beside the point right now. We need to talk to each other, okay? We're bound together. We need to learn to understand each other. If we're going to play a sex game like that, I need to know it's a game. You need to tell me what you're feeling. I'm not a cockatrice. I don't know how your people think and act."

"Alright," Mirat said. "I understand."

"Good, and in the interest of communicating better I need to tell you something. You can't cook."

Mirat glanced back at the cow carcass and then back at Oren. "No, I can. A wife is supposed to cook for her husband and..."

"No, no," Oren began, lifting one of his hands. He took his index and middle finger and pointed them at his eyes. "I need you to look at me. I need you to look at me dead in my fucking eyes. You. Can't. Cook. I cook. It doesn't make you a bad wife if I'm the one that does the food. Trust me. I'm better at cooking and you're better at the um...sex stuff."

Mirat grinned a little bit more. She wiped her face one last time, her tears finally gone.

"Okay," she finally said.

"Good. Now I'm going to need some knives, salt and pepper, butter, and pots and pans."

Mirat's brow wrinkled. "We don't have most of that."

"We can probably trade some of the humans on the coast for that stuff."

"We have nothing to trade."

Now it was Oren's turn to furrow his brow. "Uh, do you see that top row of shelves over there?" He pointed. Mirat followed his finger to the shelves that had been carved out of the cave wall.

"Yeah, the shiny stones," the cockatrice said. "I collected them from these caves as decorations."

"Those are diamonds," Oren corrected.

"Are those worth a lot?"

"Uh....yeah."

*

It took a few days for Oren and Mirat to reach the coast from the cave and then come back. They had to both go as they couldn't get too far from one another. It wasn't too difficult to get the supplies Oren needed, however. He just pulled one of the diamonds out at one of the coastal villages and the people fell all over themselves to give him what he wanted. They didn't even seem to care that he was paler than they were, or even how he got there.

Mirat had worried that the meat would spoil, but Oren said something about preserving it. He cut the bovine torso up into different sections, wrapped them in cloth, and then put them in a cool place in the caves. He said that would make them better if they "aged," although Mirat wasn't sold on the idea. When they returned, Oren set up the fire, the pans, the herbs, and all the other ingredients in their cave. He then took some of the meat he had "aged" and began his culinary process. Mirat watched him work, actually looking a little worried.

"Are you sure that's properly cooked?" she asked.

"Positive," Oren replied, keeping his eyes on the meat. He seemed incredibly pleased with himself as he turned the steak over with tongs, covering it in salt and pepper and frying it in butter. Although it smelled heavenly to Oren, Mirat's nostrils expanded. She was imagining ingesting undercooked meat. Cockatrices were technically a crossbreed of two different monsters, but they were still the descendants of the demon king and a human. Eating meat like an animal didn't seem appealing or healthy. Far sooner than Mirat would have liked, Oren lifted the steak off the pan and placed it on a nearby plate.

"And it's done!" he cried proudly. Mirat glanced between him and steak.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "It's still dripping."

"That's the point," he replied. "Those are the juices. They make it better!" Oren took a fork and a knife, cutting the steak into pieces. Mirat twitched as he took a single piece and put it into his mouth. After a few chews, Oren let out a pleasant sigh.

"Haven't had steak in forever," he said through his food. "Delicious."

"Really?" Mirat asked flatly. Oren gave her a glare, as if she were ruining his meal. He stabbed another piece of the steak and held it up to her.

"Try it," he said.

Mirat made a face as if he just stuck something disgusting in her face. Oren didn't back down, however. The cockatrice sighed and took a bite, squinting her face. She took a few tentative chews. Then her face fell before she covered her mouth.

"Holy hell!" Mirat cried, her eyes wide. She began chewing much more rapidly, trying to get more of the heavenly flavor.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Oren said with immense satisfaction.

"You need to cook this for my friends!" Mirat cried. "No, the whole tribe! I'll get them all together and they can try it."

"Err..." Oren muttered, cutting his eyes away. "That's a lot of cooking. I don't know if I want to..." Abruptly, the human felt something touch his shoulder. He turned his head to see it was Mirat's foot, which was particularly disconcerting considering they were both standing in front of each other. Mirat had an alarming amount of flexibility.

"Who's in charge of this relationship?" Mirat asked, her eyes gleaming.

"You are..." Oren said quietly, gulping.

"So, you'll cook for everyone?" the cockatrice asked.

"If that's what you want me to do" the human replied submissively.

Mirat's eyes glanced down to his waist and back up to his face. "You have a boner right now, don't you?"

"Uhhhh...yes?" Oren said unsurely.

"Yeah, you don't like it my ass," Mirat said.

*

Some days later, outside of their cave, Oren had set everything up for a cook-out. When Mirat said she was going to invite the whole tribe, Oren had no idea just how many that meant. There were dozens of basan, who resembled Sharae but a little taller. There were even more cockatrices, who ranged from looking like Mirat, to looking like the snake-like Kiro, and all the range in between. Fortunately, Mirat's father wasn't around, so either they didn't tell him, or he refused to come. Either way, Oren was fine with that.

Oren started by showing the cuts of meat he had preserved, which baffled all of the monster women. He then went step-by-step, showing which ingredients to use with which cut of meat, and how to cook it. Much like Mirat, all of the basan and cockatrices appeared repelled at first. When Oren finished, Mirat convinced all of the women to try it. They all were reluctant at first, but immediately changed their minds when they tasted it.

For the entire day, Mirat had scanned through the crowd of women eating meat, as if she were looking for someone. Finally, as evening arrived, her eyes brightened and she dashed away from Oren, confusing him for a moment. When Mirat returned, she had a basan woman by the hand. Oren could tell this chicken woman was quite old, as she walked stiffly and was slightly bent over. Mirat proudly led the woman to where Oren was cooking with large pans over a fire.