Crusade Gone Awry Ch. 14

Story Info
Catarina escapes monsters, finds her sister, and a HUGE DICK.
17.8k words
4.57
7.4k
7

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a work of fiction. Any connection to real events or people, past or present, is coincidental. All characters of this story are age 18 or older.

WARNING! This chapter is WEIRD! It contains non-consent, monster, ovipositor, egg-laying, impregnation, drugs, dilf, large age gap, HUGE DICK (LIKE IMPOSSIBLY BIG), oral, deep-throat, femdom, squash and stretch (LOOK IT UP), stomach deformation, and creampie.

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THE BUG MONSTER FUCKING IN THIS CHAPTER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

THE TRUTH WILL BE REVEALED....NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

****

Catarina was the dumb Steinem sister, and that was really saying something. Neither Marisa nor Catarina had any kind of formal education. They grew up as poor farmers in some nameless village out in the country. They probably would have lived and died there had bandits not attacked their town and killed their parents. Even then, after they left home, it wasn't like Catarina started going to school. Marisa put on a religious cloak and became a night. Catarina bounced around from neighborhood to neighborhood, making out with boys, beating up local tough guys, and starting gangs. Honestly, it was miracle she made this far in life. The point is, out of the two uneducated girls from poor tenant farms, Marisa was clearly the smarter one. Marisa went on the crusade because she was compelled by her oath to do so. Catarina volunteered because her older sister was going. Very smart.

That particular lack of smarts, however, also saved her. As the crusading army marched through the desert, Catarina sat down to empty out her sabaton, her foot armor. She was trying to get a rock out when a powerful scream ripped through the column of marching soldiers. For the first time in her life, Catarina froze. Bizarre tentacles came out of the ground and began ripping through the army. Like a statue, Catarina didn't move at all. People bled, screamed and died around her, and she did nothing. It was over in a matter of minutes. Everyone was gone, and all that was left were smears of blood on the sand. Catarina then made the bold decision...to still not move, for several hours. The only thing that moved were her blue eyes, which she darted back and forth, trying to process what the fuck just happened. In the end, she came up with nothing substantive. Sand tentacles killed the entire army. That was it.

Ever so slowly, she set her sabaton down. With painful stiffness, she slipped her foot inside. She then stood up. She tip-toed away from the rock. Nothing came out of the sand. Moving like a child trying to sneak away with a cookie in the middle of the night, she softly hopped away. The more distance Catarina moved from her original spot, the more speed she picked up. She occasionally stopped to pick up packs of food and canteens of water dropped by the dead. When her arms were full, she broke out into a full run, heading in the direction of the last oasis they had visited.

She managed to find it, but then couldn't figure out what to do. The oasis itself was the smallest one they had come across, only a pool with some scraggly grass. It wasn't a place she could stay in permanently. All the same, her two options were to guess the direction of the previous oasis or try to find survivors from the underground monsters. Catarina chose the incredibly smart option of doing nothing. She rationed her food and just...waited. She couldn't be certain how long, with nothing to do all the days just blended together. She spent all her time pacing up and down the oasis, hoping someone would come and save her. As the food supplies dwindled, she realized that wasn't happening. She then made the incredibly wise decision to just...pick a direction and start walking. She filled up all the waterskins she had stolen and began her journey.

Once again, Catarina wasn't sure for how long she had walked. Days bled together as she trudged through the endless sand. She drank sparingly and made as much progress she could manage. She would sweat all day and sleep in the open sands at night. As her water ran out, she began to realize that she had made a bad decision, but by then she was too far from the oasis, and quite frankly there wasn't anything to go back to there anyway. She walked and walked until every single sand dune she crossed made her hate deserts more intensely than the last one. Just as she was about to give up and find a good place to die, she gazed up at the sky.

She spotted something that made her heart leap. Birds! Birds were flying overhead! That meant she must be close to a water source! All the stress she had built up for these few weeks just melted away. And then...it went dark.

Catarina jerked awake, her brown eyes darting around. Her brain tried to process what just happened. She was staring at birds and now...she was in a cave? Had she passed out? Had someone knocked her out? Her head and neck hurt, so something might have struck her. She was in a sitting position, leaning against the wall. She tried to scoot forward, only to find she couldn't. Her arms were bound behind her. She began pulling and struggling, trying to get free. It wasn't rope, but something sticky. It covered every inch of her hands and wrists, not allowing her to move at all. Getting increasingly frustrated, she began thrashing and kicking.

"It's no use..." a quiet voice said. Catarina stopped, her eyes squinting. The only light was coming from tiny blue crystals on the ceiling. It took her several moments for her vision to adjust. She saw there was figure on the other side of the room who was similarly against the wall, their hands behind their back.

"Who are you?" Catarina asked.

"Naralia," the woman said. "Who are you?"

"I'm Catarina."

"Catarina? You're not a fox-man, are you?"

"What? No. I'm a human. I'm a crusader."

"A crusade? I always heard legends about them, but I wasn't sure they were real."

Catarina blinked a few times, her eyes adjusting even more. The woman did appear to be a fox monster. She had the vulpine face and the large fluffy ears. She was wearing very little, only a band around her chests and a loincloth on her waist.

"Are you from that city...uh...Tarbat?" Catarina asked.

"No, Tarbat is very far away," Naralia explained. "We live on the coast."

"So, I am near the ocean!" Catarina cried, sounding excited. Then her brain caught up. "Wait, where am I now? What's happening?"

"You were captured by...the gargantua."

"The what?" Catarina asked flatly.

"Gargantua, they are these terrible insect monsters that live in caves. My tribe thought we moved far enough away that they couldn't find us. Dammit! I was being so careful! They snuck up on me!"

"We have to get out of here!" Catarina cried, beginning to thrash again.

"Don't bother," Naralia said, sounding forlorn. "These membranes are impossible to break. Only their saliva can release us." Catarina did not heed this advice. She continued to jerk and pull. Her hands were budging a little. Maybe she could get free!

"What do these things want with us?" the human screamed

"The gargantua can't reproduce on their own," the fox woman explained, sounding disgusted. "They have females that lay eggs, but they can't lay them on their own. They need...a host!"

"A host?" Catarina whined. "You don't mean...?"

"Yes, they lay their eggs inside of us, and then the males fertilize them."

"Hell no! No no no!" Catarina continued to thrash violently. Her hands didn't feel as if they were making any progress. The membranes refused to give her anymore room.

"It's no good!" Naralia cried, sounding distraught. "No one ever returns once the gargantua get them."

"I didn't come this far just to be some bug's host!" The crusader continued to flail, trying to get loose. She wasn't going to give up, no matter what! She had to rescue her sister!

Abruptly, Naralia went stiff and stopped breathing. Catarina also froze, trying to figure out what was happening. A noise was beginning to fill the cavern. It was a low scratching, as if something were clawing at stone. Suddenly, a light began to emanate from a nearby tunnel. The noise grew louder, and the light grew brighter, until finally something came skittering into the room.

Catarina felt her stomach clench. It was the gargantua...and they were giant ants! Their name didn't do them justice. They were the size of horses! There were three of them, each carrying one of the blue glowing crystals. Two of them had small wings, and one had a long abdomen. Each of the gargantua dropped their bright rocks around the edges of the room. The two with wings went to the one without. They made high-pitch chittering noises between them. Naralia, now well-lit, looked absolutely petrified. She kept glancing between Catarina and the massive insects. Catarina suddenly found it difficult to breathe. The gargantua...were they trying to pick which one of them to place eggs in? The crusader manically began pulling on her hands. They budged a little, but was it more than before? She couldn't tell. She just kept pulling.

Finally, the gargantua made their decision. The two winged ones turned...and skittered after Naralia. The fox woman shrieked and kicked her legs. It made little difference. One used its mandibles to grab one of her legs, and the other stuck its head behind her back. A wet sound emanated around the room as it was apparently spitting on the webbing. In a matter of moments, Naralia was free. She tried to scramble away, but the one holding her leg was too strong. The other gargantua snapped his mandibles around her neck and she was easily dragged away. They pulled her closer to the one with the large abdomen.

The winged ones pulled the screaming fox woman onto all fours. The third one leaned down to her hand and feet, and began ejecting a string-like substance onto them. It was the webbing that was trapping Catarina, and it quickly dried into a spongy, unbreakable web that held the poor woman in place. Once she was secure, the ones with wings backed away.

Naralia didn't look like Renard. Her fur was darker, and there were dark patches around her eyes and down her nose. What little clothing she did wear was easily ripped off by the gargantua. Naralia fight wildly, jerking her limbs which were stuck to the floor.

"NO! NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" The woman shrieked. Unseen by her, one of the ones with wings had moved to her head. With its pincers, it seized the sides of her face. She violently thrashed her head, but it held firm. Out of its mouth came what appeared to be some kind of tube. It poked at her lips, but she kept them firmly shut. The mandibles, however, squeezed the sides of her face even tighter. The fox woman screamed as it felt like her skull was being crushed. Finally, she couldn't take it and her jaw was pried open. The fleshy tube from the gargantua shoved into her mouth and down her throat, causing her to cough and gag. The insect relaxed its grip and Naralia bit down with a fury. The tube, however, was too hard and apparently had no feeling. Against her will, a fluid was poured down her esophagus, leaving her no choice but to swallow it. It quickly began filling her stomach.

The gargantua with a big abdomen ripped her loincloth off and crawled over her body, mounting it. Out of the long end of its thorax came another tube, this one much thicker and dripping with sticky fluid. Naralia tried to move her lower half out of the way, but the extension was malleable and found its mark between her legs. Rather than be rough or savage, the movement was actually gentle. It poked at Naralia's furry slit, as if testing the depths. The fleshy appendage began to secrete something, which coated her entrance. It was slick, and it made her skin instantly begin to tingle. The fox woman groaned against the rod in her mouth. The one at her folds slowly wiggled its way inside. It circled around the entrance, making sure her canal was well coated. Naralia squeezed her eyes shut. The tingling from the lubricant was intensifying, and the deeper it went, the more the sensation drove her crazy. Her flesh began to heat up, her own juices coating the rod inside of her. Apparently sensing that her body was loosening up, the gargantua pushed itself deeper.

Naralia's eyes popped open when, for the first time, the insect pumped her thorax. The tingling inside of her exploded, making her whole body tremble. Unable to move, she was completely at the mercy of the monster on top of her. The wet sound of the twisted mating echoed around the cave room. Juices, probably from both of them, began to drip down the fox woman's furry legs. Her tail, which had originally tried to block the tube, instead stood straight up, her far standing on end. Taking this as a sign, the gargantua picked up the pace. The insect's lower body pumped back and forth. The fox woman began loudly moaning against the rod in her mouth. Her eyes were glazing over, and her brain was numbing. Whatever was being force-fed to her was having an effect. Drool began to leak out from around her lips. She began to meet the thrusts of the monstrous insect on top of her.

The female gargantua let out a chittering noise. The male at Naralia's mouth finally released her. Now free, all the fox woman could do was let out riotous moans, her body responding delightfully to what the insects were doing to her. The female gargantua pushed Naralia's face against the floor, making sure her ass was as high in the air as possible. The tube inside of the fox woman stabbed deep, bumping against her cervix. Naralia gasped, her tail beginning to wag back and forth. The malleable end of the tube felt around the entrance of her womb, gently brushing against it. The gargantua was testing if it had softened any. Deciding it wasn't quite there, the pumping resumed. Naralia shrieked and shoved her butt up in the air harder. The insect pounded her rod back and forth. The fox woman's tail wagged furiously as her juices began gushing out of her each time the extension ravaged her insides. Her tongue hung out of her mouth as she bucked her hips, clearly drunk on whatever chemicals they had filled her body with. Then, with a deafening scream, she hit her peak.

Her whole body quivered as a hot stream of her fluids coated the insect on top of her. She arched her back with every clenching of her canal, letting the pleasure overwhelm her body with every eruption. As Naralia was lost in pleasure, her orgasm loosened her cervix. With plenty of hot lubricant from her fluids and a now weakened entrance, the gargantua shoved the tube forward. The insect felt around the entrance of her room, funding it soft and pliable. The rod pulled itself to a point and pushed through.

Naralia gasped and her body went stiff. Her orgasm continued, but the sensation of something invading her womb briefly overwhelmed her. She could feel her cervix being spread open gently, with care not to damage it. The fox woman thrashed and bucked, as if not sure whether it felt good or bad. Once it was pulled open, however, the sensation abated and she slumped against the ground, gasping and panting. The gargantua was far from finished. Its thorax began to clench and roll in waves, pushing something out. The tube, which was connected to Naralia's uterus began to expand, with bumps moving down it towards the fox woman's folds. It was pushing its eggs into her. Unable to stop it, or maybe even comprehend what was happening, Naralia just lay there as they shoved their way through her canal. Rather than feel pain or disgust, the fox woman began to pant. The eggs bulged around her flesh, stimulating her as they made their way in. When the first one reached her cervix, it briefly stopped, the entrance to its new home a little tight. The pressure built for a few moments, before it was finally too much. The egg widened the cervix slightly before it pushed through and popping inside. Naralia jerked at the sensation but didn't receive a break as the very next one pressed against the hole a second later. Over and over, the eggs pushed inside of her, a constant line of them. They never seemed to end. Slowly, her stomach began to expand, trying to contain the mass. As the gargantua's thorax shrank, Naralia grew, until finally they were about equal.

Sensing that the limit had been reached, the tube inside of her slowly closed her cervix and pulled free. It briefly massaged the organ, making sure it would close with all of the eggs inside. Then finally, the female pulled herself free. Naralia, however, only whined and wagged her tail. Her pussy was dripping and begging for more. Her mind was completely gone, and all she wanted was more of the twisted attention. She did not have to wait long. One of the males skittered up behind her. It crawled on top of her body, causing her to excitedly yip and buck her hips. Out of the end of the male's abdomen came a much fleshier extension. This was obviously a penis, albeit much longer and pointier. The dick easily found her folds and shoved inside. The fox woman cried out in joy as her canal was ravaged once again. Unlike the female gargantua, which had been silent, the male was letting out constant gurgle-like moaning. It was eagerly pumping its thorax back and forth, causing Naralia's large stomach to bob back and forth, rocking the eggs inside of her. It was clear it wouldn't take long before the eggs would be fertilized.

Catarina had watched the entire scene with ever-increasing horror. They were using Naralia like an incubator, and worst of all, they were drugging her into liking it. The fox woman had been absolutely terrified of this. They had stripped her will away and turned her into a drooling lump of flesh. The crusader, however, couldn't contemplate that. She had been pulling on her restraints the whole time. What little give she had felt before was widening. She was regaining the ability to move her fingers. More and more of the webbing was coming loose. Catarina's eyes quickly scanned the room. Her armor was nearby. Unfortunately, the evil insects had chewed through the leather straps that had connected the plates together, so it was useless. What wasn't useless, however, was her sword, still in its scabbard. Catarina rocked herself back and forth, pulling with all of her might against her bindings.

The crusader's stomach began to drop as she saw that the female gargantua wasn't leaving. Instead, she had reared up and was massaging her stomach and thorax with two of her legs. The wave-like clenching was resuming, and her thorax was expanding. She had more eggs. The free male was weaving back and forth in front of her, clearly eager to receive orders. Its dick was already out, twitching. The male on top of Naralia let out a loud screeching noise. Naralia flailed against him, gushing from her folds. It was quickly followed by thick, white semen, which overflowed from inside of her. Catarina grit her teeth and jerked herself forward with enough force to dislocate her shoulders. She was going to either break bones or be set free. Fortunately for her, it was the latter. With a pop, both of her hands came free.

When Catarina jumped to her feet, the two free gargantua instantly noticed. They began shrieking and chittering, running over to her. Wasting no time, Catarina scrambled over to her sword. She snatched it up and drew the blade. Just as she did, the male gargantua was upon her, its mandibles clamping violently. Blindly, she swung her blade. It sliced through one of the antennae of the monster, sending it flying. The insect screamed in unholy pain, scuttling backwards and knocking the female over. This bought the crusader just enough time. She seized one of the blue, glowing rocks and sprinted away through the nearest tunnel, intent on escaping.

Catarina had no idea where she was going, but she dared not stop and find out. She bolted down tunnels, keeping the glowing crystal at the forefront so she could see. Every single time she turned a corner, she found another gargantua, shrieking at her. She would then pivot, find a new tunnel, and then continue sprinting. It went on and on, with the shrieking behind her growing louder by the second. As she aimlessly ran, she grew increasingly panicked. There didn't seem to be an end to the winding tunnels or the insects which inhabited the tunnels.